PDA

View Full Version : Archer Spawn in Labby

kja1224
12-29-2007, 17:07
Alright I've been wondering why the Archer Spawn is called the Archer Spawn in the labby, floor 1. Is it only for archers and waters or for other classes to be in that spawn. Like honestly it kinda annoys me seeing trojans and warriors, mostly, in the spawn like everyday. Would the people of Gemini agree that only archers and waters should be there because after all its named the Archer Spawn and maybe a bit of the waters? Or do you disagree that the Archer Spawn should be shared among other classes with archers and waters.

I'm not really that mad seeing trojans and warriors there but I just wanna see everyone's opinion on this. Please don't go whack on me for making this a big deal. Also I apologize for not making this thread as a poll thread kinda thing. I didn't know how to do it lol.

P.S: I know some of you know that I quit but I'm only on for breaks off of school and little vacation things. I would be happy to see some opinions and I thank you for your time in reading this and perhaps putting down a post :P
Peace Ezz..:cool:

Arcturus1972
12-29-2007, 17:16
Alright I've been wondering why the Archer Spawn is called the Archer Spawn in the labby, floor 1. Is it only for archers and waters or for other classes to be in that spawn. Like honestly it kinda annoys me seeing trojans and warriors, mostly, in the spawn like everyday. Would the people of Gemini agree that only archers and waters should be there because after all its named the Archer Spawn and maybe a bit of the waters? Or do you disagree that the Archer Spawn should be shared among other classes not only for archers and waters.

It's only called that by everyone, but anyone can kill there... It's also good for tro/war thanks to cyclone/SM.

Just go to Lab 2 or better, thanks to the higher lvl'd mobs and better exp. There are plenty of maps out there to show you the better spots for each, but just as a fyi, there will probably be tros/war's there also... :p

cleo
12-30-2007, 04:02
It's only called archer spawn cause it's a favourite spawn for archers.
Doesn't mean they should only be the ones to lvl there.
personally it's too common an area to me i like to lvl in places much more private so i wouldn't get pkd as much. im not made of vps/money you now ;) well ok maybe i am made of vps but i hate to plvl

lady_Elenor
12-30-2007, 04:36
If this was made into a archer only spawn it would only cause more problems mainly because the level u can go into level 1 lab is perfect for tros and warriors as bi is always full of archers 1 hitting birds causing ppl not to be able to level, and if im honest labby was always meant to be for tro and war, and archers and taos had the az as their own leveling area if they wanted better xp than their level monsters could give them.

DaRkTrO
12-30-2007, 12:58
You can't make up your own rules as to were other players can go... people are free to do what they want... as long as they are not breaking any rules:)

YouzY
12-30-2007, 14:58
The archer spawn should stay as archer spawn and if others go ks archers,theyre *******s :o

Sweeney
12-30-2007, 15:06
The archer spawn should stay as archer spawn and if others go ks archers,theyre *******s :o

This guys awesome.... Theres plenty of places for tro/war to go lvl in lab.