PDA

View Full Version : Super or +6

Arcturus1972
12-28-2007, 18:14
If you could super an item (weapon) or +6 it, which would be better?

It's a elite wand, btw...

Zero18
12-28-2007, 18:48
The +6 would add more potency, so I'd say go with that.

But if the wand is low level enough, keep it that way to super it later.

Orenda
12-28-2007, 21:26
it seems like a waste to me to +6 a non super item :(

Arcturus1972
12-28-2007, 22:12
it seems like a waste to me to +6 a non super item :(

Thanks! Rep added.

Arcturus1972
12-28-2007, 22:13
The +6 would add more potency, so I'd say go with that.

But if the wand is low level enough, keep it that way to super it later.

Thanks. I'd add rep, but it won't let me add more to you yet... :p

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-28-2007, 22:47
what quality is the wand if not super?

Most likely go with +6

Arcturus1972
12-28-2007, 22:57
what quality is the wand if not super?

Most likely go with +6

Elite... :rolleyes:

I meant to put that into the original post... *goes to fix*

Kitsu
12-29-2007, 07:18
I would go with +6ing it... supering just takes Db spamming... spam those when you're rich and feeling lucky :D

aphrodit3
12-29-2007, 09:51
dun do either one ~

wand is a lvling weap so extra 2% potency xp aint rly worth teh money to +6
if u super it u just need more mets for upgrade
save this money n buy more socs, or upgrade ur pvp weap ~

just what i think ;)

Quickfire
12-29-2007, 12:12
dun do either one ~

wand is a lvling weap so extra 2% potency xp aint rly worth teh money to +6
if u super it u just need more mets for upgrade
save this money n buy more socs, or upgrade ur pvp weap ~

just what i think ;)

I agree...with s-man on a warrior it would 1 hit anything anyways (dunno if its a warrior though)

Drew
12-29-2007, 13:29
just buy +8 elite item and then super it. would probably be alot cheaper.

12-29-2007, 14:36
just buy +8 elite item and then super it. would probably be alot cheaper.

Thats true

But I'm assuming you have both wands now and deciding which one to use. Otherwise don't bother +6 a elite wand if its not already done.

Since its elite thats even better. If you ever decide to warrior farm then you already got all your gear together :)

DanceWithArrows
12-29-2007, 16:50
ill go wif +6 cuz its more pot. AND its less mets to upgrade. plus when u rb it u can super it den if u still want a wand.

rep me pliz

and add me in game pliz

Arcturus1972
12-29-2007, 17:11
rep me pliz

and add me in game pliz

Can't rep you yet (again... lol)

And I havent really been on that much lately... Maybe enough time each day to do 1 "quest" for the 300 kills before I have to go to work, except on my day off.

I should have some time sunday afternoon along with time on monday (while the wife's at work) and tuesday for a change. I'm getting swapped back to day shift for a little while, and in about 2 weeks or so I should have more time to level/train/socialize. I'll be able to "add" you then... are you talking about WAHKEENA or your new noob? :p

I'm hoping to be 120 tomorrow so I can start working on the 2nd rb quest, even though I'll probably end up getting the token anyways. I think I'm at 92 pct in 119, so 1-2 times at the 300 kills quest and I'll be there...

DanceWithArrows
12-29-2007, 17:21
Can't rep you yet (again... lol)

And I havent really been on that much lately... Maybe enough time each day to do 1 "quest" for the 300 kills before I have to go to work, except on my day off.

I should have some time sunday afternoon along with time on monday (while the wife's at work) and tuesday for a change. I'm getting swapped back to day shift for a little while, and in about 2 weeks or so I should have more time to level/train/socialize. I'll be able to "add" you then... are you talking about WAHKEENA or your new noob? :p

I'm hoping to be 120 tomorrow so I can start working on the 2nd rb quest, even though I'll probably end up getting the token anyways. I think I'm at 92 pct in 119, so 1-2 times at the 300 kills quest and I'll be there...

are you joking...:mad: you can get 8 percent in like 10 minutes EVEN going to MC...I dont own or use wahkeena lol...but I have access to him...im talkin bout mah noop.

Arcturus1972
12-29-2007, 20:23
are you joking...:mad: you can get 8 percent in like 10 minutes EVEN going to MC...I dont own or use wahkeena lol...but I have access to him...im talkin bout mah noop.

I haven't been using any exp pots or anything, so I usually get about 10 pct just for 1 run of 300 kills... And thats with 130 tro-archers in there doing cyclone scatter ks'ing me... lol

I know I've been thinking about going to Labby and trying to get a few more lvls, but I didnt want to do that when I only have an hour a day to play. I can do 1 quest, then drop into tg and work on lvling my nix. When I have more time, I plan on lvling it more by using a sword to do the quest instead of club, just for my nix.

DanceWithArrows
12-29-2007, 23:38
I haven't been using any exp pots or anything, so I usually get about 10 pct just for 1 run of 300 kills... And thats with 130 tro-archers in there doing cyclone scatter ks'ing me... lol

I know I've been thinking about going to Labby and trying to get a few more lvls, but I didnt want to do that when I only have an hour a day to play. I can do 1 quest, then drop into tg and work on lvling my nix. When I have more time, I plan on lvling it more by using a sword to do the quest instead of club, just for my nix.

I love your avatar lol...

12-30-2007, 00:08

I want to add your noop warrior!! Actually I just want to know who it is... -.-

Arcturus1972
12-30-2007, 02:39
I love your avatar lol...

I saw it when I was surfing my online journal's communities... and just had to gank it...

I think it's now mine for life, especially since my kids agree with it... lol