confession ftw.

Hawthorne
12-28-2007, 00:16
Get those hackers my friend :D

Arcturus1972
12-28-2007, 02:18
gotcha ;)

confession ftw.

Nice... I was wondering why he was able to 1 hit me in Ape the other day... while I was at pharmacist. Fortunately I didnt drop my met and the guard got him immediately after.

Stupid a*shat botters and chumps...

Now... the question is will TQ actually do something about it? Especially since I saw in the stickied section on botting/hacks/cheats thread, it proly needs to be a video posted on something like Youtube.

cleo
12-28-2007, 10:28
Stupid a*shat botters and chumps...

Now... the question is will TQ actually do something about it?

nope

Zero18
12-28-2007, 12:12
No offense, but that comment is NOTHING.

MECH admits to botting EVERY single day, but the only way she gets botjailed is through actual videos. Taking a screenshot of that honestly doesn't prove much.

Oh and I'm not saying MECH is that @sshole guy, I'm just using her as an example.

DanceWithArrows
12-28-2007, 14:48
i have a question. are you the real Duroy? and...are you dat guy who whispered me when i logged onto wahkeena the other day.

Fudges-Archer
12-28-2007, 17:32

MECH admits to botting EVERY single day, but the only way she gets botjailed is through actual videos. Taking a screenshot of that honestly doesn't prove much.

Oh and I'm not saying MECH is that @sshole guy, I'm just using her as an example.

it is MECHStorm lol

i have a question. are you the real Duroy? and...are you dat guy who whispered me when i logged onto wahkeena the other day.

no im mikes friend. he gave me this tro naked at..83 i think. and yes that was me lol

Fudges-Archer
12-28-2007, 18:01

yea i felt stupid that i didnt have my cam on at the time =\

Zero18
12-28-2007, 18:50
yea i felt stupid that i didnt have my cam on at the time =\

Why would you quote me twice?! >_<

And I wouldn't be surprised if that really is MECH lol... since only MECH's chars and Crystalis are in that guild XD

Oh and, when MECH goes to botjail, she gets out right away via a glitch ;o

Fudges-Archer
12-28-2007, 19:10
Why would you quote me twice?! >_<

And I wouldn't be surprised if that really is MECH lol... since only MECH's chars and Crystalis are in that guild XD

i felt like quoting u twice o.O

and MECHKarma told me that MECHStorm is him lol

Sweeney
12-28-2007, 20:18
i felt like quoting u twice o.O

and MECHKarma told me that MECHStorm is him lol
SWEENEY!!!

JayJayTao
12-28-2007, 22:44
another one of MECH's noobs admitting she hacks, poor MECH maybe she should keep her mouth shut:D

Arcturus1972
12-28-2007, 23:01
another one of MECH's noobs admitting she hacks, poor MECH maybe she should keep her mouth shut:D

But it doesnt really matter... A screenie with someone admitting anything doesnt count. I can "admit" I have a +12 club/wand/whatever that I got from so-and-so... Unless it's a screenie and a video posted, TQ/CO won't do anything (and it's questionable if they will do anything with that stuff anyways).

btw, rep added.

JayJayTao
12-28-2007, 23:48
btw MECHStorm is ssshole she admitted it to half a dozen ppl in ac including myself and squall-lionhrt.

Slanesh
12-29-2007, 05:13
yup, she told me that he is this guy, too... didnt ask her for anyway...havin another noobchar makes me laughin about her even more

aphrodit3
12-29-2007, 10:01

agree *
fudge take ur game cam to south basi spawn (mini spawn) if u want video
she will show up

aint it funny tho that crystalis run around trying catch botters in mc? ironic

Quickfire
12-29-2007, 10:52
yeah one day in jail ssshole was tellin me how he was using the aimbot and couldnt type #quit and when he typed it obviously he d/c and when he logged back on he was like "see" and I just laughed...I told him aimbots are for noobs and he told me he dont like using it LOL

Zero18
12-29-2007, 13:27
It's best not to engage in a conversation with any MECH character.

Your IQ level will drop.

Arcturus1972
12-29-2007, 17:21
It's best not to engage in a conversation with any MECH character.

Your IQ level will drop.

roflmao!

I guess thats why I felt worse after dealing with ssshole after Dis last week when he pk'd me by pharmacist... then got tagged by guard himself.