PDA

View Full Version : Digi = Sociopath

xXRIOT!Xx
12-26-2007, 22:18
I'm not one to bring crap out in the forums...but you've got some issues and should probably see a professional.

DigitalHitmann

FYI there's a difference between a Psychopath and a Sociopath.

Sociopath: a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience. One who is affected with a personality disorder marked by antisocial behavior. Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others. A person affected with an antisocial personality disorder.

I sometimes wonder if TQ keeps chars like Digi around to just pk people so they could sell more dbs.

DanceWithArrows
12-26-2007, 22:22
I sometimes wonder if TQ keeps chars like Digi around to just pk people so they could sell more dbs.

insteresting theory.

Arcturus1972
12-26-2007, 23:54
I'm not one to bring crap out in the forums...but you've got some issues and should probably see a professional.

DigitalHitmann

While I dont know him personally, the things I've heard about him saying to people (like Nyteshade/Nyte-O-Darkness/etc) is rather disturbing...

But either way, this thread is going to start more "flaming" and more drama... Some for him, some (probably a lot) against him, and of course, him defending himself.

Personally, I just try to stay out of it... Not my style.

DanceWithArrows
12-26-2007, 23:58
though i hate digi, we cant make decisions if you only tell us part of the story...just saying he is a sociopath and giving the definition and saying its different from another isnt nearly enough to make the reader want to sway in your direction, rather than to side with digi because hes to be "put" on the blame by someone with no followup support statements.

sorry stranger whos name i never heard of, i side with digi on this one lol...

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-27-2007, 00:25
Sounds like just another guy that got pked by Digi and now pissed....

Kitsu
12-27-2007, 01:29
Sounds like just another guy that got pked by Digi and now pissed....
Riot's a dear friend of mine and no... he just voices his own opinions. We in Journey all know of the Digi/Shade incident :p you should go on EternitY more you're in the same guild and don't know him haha

12-27-2007, 02:02
Riot's a dear friend of mine and no... he just voices his own opinions. We in Journey all know of the Digi/Shade incident :p you should go on EternitY more you're in the same guild and don't know him haha

lol... I thought Journey is a peace guild... this is just asking for more enemies...

Kitsu
12-27-2007, 02:20
lol... I thought Journey is a peace guild... this is just asking for more enemies...
How's this asking for more enemies? Everyone knows that 99% of the population seems to have a negative impression of James, he's pretty much quit the game now and if he had any problems with our guildies he'ld let me know. I'm not sure what caused this new post RIOT put up but if there's a need for me to defuse the prob I'm sure someone'll let me know.

NyteShade
12-27-2007, 05:25
This is going to cause more problem Digi pked RIOT last night also RIOT you know that Digi has Journey enemied. Hes going to pk anyone in the guild to get to me. You of all people should know that Digi will pk Journey regardless of who it is cause he hates me. I Warned everyone last night that he was online and was right there at Dis city. Theres no point in making a thread thats just going make things worse. Cause it will get flamed and Digi will defend hemself.Which makes him mad and then he logs on and kills Journey more. I dont mean to sound insenstive but you know that he kills Journey regardless of who it is he dont care. I have told All Journey members what to expect out of him. And i have even told my freinds and Guildies if you dont want to lose EXP then you can leave Journey and i wouldnt get upset. But flaming Digi only makes things worse.

NyteShade
12-27-2007, 05:26
Wont bring more enemies just more drama that i dont need.

DaRkTrO
12-27-2007, 05:54
He tried to pk me :(

DanceWithArrows
12-27-2007, 12:41

good statement. i completely agree.:D

sigh...promised not to be a *malereproductive part* but...i get bad days right?

12-27-2007, 14:19
Nyte really summed up what I was trying to say... But I like my way of saying things better

Kitsu
12-29-2007, 07:34
This is a shady case. Shady being Digi is accessed by more than 1 person. James said he quit CO (which most of you don't believe) and I haven't spoken to him for quite awhile , neither has anyone from Journey let me know there were further or re-occurring problems with the guild and Digi. A long time ago I asked for certain things, no-one believed me or as I believe, even tried. James got cut and posted certain segments of my dealings with him and then refused to give it another go. As I feel, this is something between James and Steph and so until both of them let go, this won't end. Steph has tried letting go for a long time already and I know Digi (whoever controls him) is killing guildies but flaming won't help a bit. If there are problems, TELL ME. Lastly, if yout hink you're strong enough to take Digi, go for it but don't complain when something happens. The message has been in the guild long enough and it was one of the things I asked before, if you don't want any pking, scroll out or log off when you see him. If you had listened to me before and gave it a chance it would've been kept between only a few select members only and given time I could've worked those down, wonder if anyone'll listen to me this time around. I'm on holidays from CO but I'm still part of the family until I'm told otherwise so I will do my part to keep you all safe, can't do that if no-one tells me anything and no-one co-operates though. GLs and DLs of a mid-size guild have it tough, Journey is a large guild, let's try lesson the burden for our leaders please.

James, if that was you playing or you who ordered the hit please let me know and err... talk to me please, been awhile since our last chat.

DanceWithArrows
12-29-2007, 16:43
This is a shady case. Shady being Digi is accessed by more than 1 person. James said he quit CO (which most of you don't believe) and I haven't spoken to him for quite awhile , neither has anyone from Journey let me know there were further or re-occurring problems with the guild and Digi. A long time ago I asked for certain things, no-one believed me or as I believe, even tried. James got cut and posted certain segments of my dealings with him and then refused to give it another go. As I feel, this is something between James and Steph and so until both of them let go, this won't end. Steph has tried letting go for a long time already and I know Digi (whoever controls him) is killing guildies but flaming won't help a bit. If there are problems, TELL ME. Lastly, if yout hink you're strong enough to take Digi, go for it but don't complain when something happens. The message has been in the guild long enough and it was one of the things I asked before, if you don't want any pking, scroll out or log off when you see him. If you had listened to me before and gave it a chance it would've been kept between only a few select members only and given time I could've worked those down, wonder if anyone'll listen to me this time around. I'm on holidays from CO but I'm still part of the family until I'm told otherwise so I will do my part to keep you all safe, can't do that if no-one tells me anything and no-one co-operates though. GLs and DLs of a mid-size guild have it tough, Journey is a large guild, let's try lesson the burden for our leaders please.

James, if that was you playing or you who ordered the hit please let me know and err... talk to me please, been awhile since our last chat.

regarding the beginning part...for example...Ive said i was through with CO...lying that there were others guarding my characters such as medusadiablo guarding wahkeena in the first time i quit that char...but it was always me on teh account. cant always take their word if they quit. cuz remember that ive recently come back. i really havent lol. ive been loosing false trails to different characters that might be me, but seriously...those arent even me AT ALL lol...didnt have a really good chance to explain my comment in good english cuz im on a tight schedule...wont be harrasing forums these few days as much

NyteShade
12-29-2007, 17:53
First off i know its Digi on his char cause of the comments made about my Children again which i wont go into cause its childish and as for the deals with Digi...They were a joke he was suppose to be allowed to pk anyone he wanted and no one was to stop him or help me well i discussed with my the guild as a whole and they are the ones that said no to the deal so. As for what went on between me and digi i married him and he got to close to me so i divorced him. And he says i lie to make him look bad how the heck can you make someone look bad when they do a good enough job on their own. I have tried to be nice to digi talk to him and all he can do is insult me and my kids. So TILL James LETS it go it will never stop. Cause I never had a problem with James till he got to close to me. And I have never lied about anything. Hes the one that tries to upset me by saying things about my children and so forth. And REFUSE to let him bother me anymore. This Thread needs to me closed Deleted or something!!!!!!!!!!!

Velkra
12-29-2007, 19:55
I <3 you Steph!!!!

Kitsu
12-30-2007, 06:31
First off i know its Digi on his char cause of the comments made about my Children again which i wont go into cause its childish and as for the deals with Digi...They were a joke he was suppose to be allowed to pk anyone he wanted and no one was to stop him or help me well i discussed with my the guild as a whole and they are the ones that said no to the deal so. As for what went on between me and digi i married him and he got to close to me so i divorced him. And he says i lie to make him look bad how the heck can you make someone look bad when they do a good enough job on their own. I have tried to be nice to digi talk to him and all he can do is insult me and my kids. So TILL James LETS it go it will never stop. Cause I never had a problem with James till he got to close to me. And I have never lied about anything. Hes the one that tries to upset me by saying things about my children and so forth. And REFUSE to let him bother me anymore. This Thread needs to me closed Deleted or something!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww heck, well James hasn't spoken to me about this for awhile, neither has any of the guildies so I assumed he quit for 2 moons and orders the occasional hit now and then :/ Anyway, will be back in a few weeks so I guess I can have a look at things then. Also wondering how my chars are going :p

For Digi though, I still say the same. Fight if you think you can take him, scroll or log if you can't. We know you'll always come for us Steph whenever we're pked so I really do hope that guildies can take it to heart and learn when to fight and when to scroll.

I also think the guild needs to know to differentiate between James and Digi, they aren't the same since Digi is a shared char. So be careful when you say either name.

Starshine can you give this thread a week so my guildies can read then lock and delete please. Thanks ^_^

kja1224
12-30-2007, 06:59
Well seeing that this situation will continue happening and therefore cannot stop this until furthur notice or until Digi *clears throat* apologizes, no matter who if its James himself or his buddy thats sharing the acc with, he can come attack me..if I die I'll hopefully die trying. To me thats all that matters and if he continues to attack Journey members, only our characters will be killed and never our spirits :P

VendettaEUP
12-30-2007, 21:12
Piss, Moan, Whine, *****, Moan, Whine, ***** some more, Piss, Moan some more, *****, Whine, Piss, ***** some more, Whine, *****, Moan, Piss.

Thats all I hear outta ya'll. It wasnt me, I been playin 2Moons. Ask Matt or Eclipse. Then suck my **** an get over it. Thanks.

****s.

Nice liein by the way Nyteshade. An Riot. Ya said "Scopath" not "Sociopath" so check ya dictionary there hotshot.

Im out. This place smells like bull****.

DanceWithArrows
12-30-2007, 22:08
Piss, Moan, Whine, *****, Moan, Whine, ***** some more, Piss, Moan some more, *****, Whine, Piss, ***** some more, Whine, *****, Moan, Piss.

Thats all I hear outta ya'll. It wasnt me, I been playin 2Moons. Ask Matt or Eclipse. Then suck my **** an get over it. Thanks.

****s.

Nice liein by the way Nyteshade. An Riot. Ya said "Scopath" not "Sociopath" so check ya dictionary there hotshot.

Actually agree with you there, btw, is 2Moons any good? b/c last time you said LC was good and I actually DLed and tried it in secret and was bad :mad:

Sweeney
12-31-2007, 05:39

****s.

Rofl... I think I like this "Digi" :eek:

NyteShade
12-31-2007, 06:19
Yeah your right James it does smell like bull**** Guess this Screenshot lies about you coming to game.

VendettaEUP
12-31-2007, 14:46
Yeah your right James it does smell like bull**** Guess this Screenshot lies about you coming to game.

That was along time ago. Ya been hiding dat to use it on me like everything else. You fail. I didnt hire the hits on you guys. BaDbOy does it because ya ****ers killed his taos. So dun blame me. Oh, an never came across ya mind that I got a brother? Whose from *gasp* same family? Who was *gasp* home for the holidays? Oh teh noes.

Suck my ****.

Ya say nuttin me, my neighbor, or brother say anymore bothers you. So why post it? Ya emo? Aww. No pity for the weak, No mercy for the dieing, No tears for the slain.

VendettaEUP
12-31-2007, 14:48
Actually agree with you there, btw, is 2Moons any good? b/c last time you said LC was good and I actually DLed and tried it in secret and was bad :mad:

On YouTube search "2Moons Click Click Boom". That'll show ya everything ya need to know.

VendettaEUP
12-31-2007, 14:58
On YouTube search "2Moons Click Click Boom". That'll show ya everything ya need to know.

First my Knight, Second my Summoner on Bot patrol.

[ I applied for GM. o; ]

12-31-2007, 15:04
First my Knight, Second my Summoner on Bot patrol.

[ I applied for GM. o; ]

Do I have to say it? Your not getting GM... Ya.... (Fill in the blank?) xD

DanceWithArrows
12-31-2007, 16:13
I'm in a bad mood today, so this will seem more blunt and offensive then the usual English corrections I give out daily.

Facts I know:
1) Digi Steph had a argument in early Gemini days...i think
2) Digi made some random DB-payment thing to milk balls out of Steph.
3) Steph continuily whines about it. Not only in forums, but even when I was uncerimoniously kicked from Journey when Wahk was a warrior.
4) Digi insults dead people i think...
5) Digi vs Triaxe...Steph vs Damien (the spear guy.)
5) ...Thats all I remember for now.

a) Steph and Journey excluding Kitsu and spacemonkey if hes still in Journey...and Arcturus if hes there as well, I have no idea what the hell Digi does to you, but you all take this game to fcuking seriously. Yes, you can all counter this argument saying the me vs Zach thing. But, even though I hated his guts, WE solved the problem. I forgave him for hacking fubar. Nvm that. Surely you people of the guild, know that whatever digi says to you means nothing. To be a bit condescending, sticks and stones (PKing journey) may break your bones (in game characters), but words will never hurt you.
b) and damn...come on...I come to the forums to have a nice time making fun of English and keep in touch with past friends...I hate having like threads with each person posting like a billion words in each reply whining that they are being killed. If you wanna kill digi...just go lvl up, get better gear...learn MastaMatt's skt trick...and kill him.

Very short story:

1) IF Journey is a peaceful guild then don't antagonize other people into fights. (You can be considered antagonizing if you respond back to a fight and fight back.) Unless declare yourself a hostile guild.
2) Stop whining. Even the Damien (spear guy) vs Steph arc and the Digi vs Triaxe arc didnt have this much whining...
3) Congratz to digi for making that milking balls outta steph contract thingy, cuz I understand why he made it a while ago now.

I'll edit this when I read through it later and see what mistakes I made, I think I made a lot.

Meh to 2Moons...cheap version of WoW...looks like single player of NWN 1 to me just w/o mounts...

VendettaEUP
12-31-2007, 17:42
I'm in a bad mood today, so this will seem more blunt and offensive then the usual English corrections I give out daily.

Facts I know:
1) Digi Steph had a argument in early Gemini days...i think
3) Steph continuily whines about it. Not only in forums, but even when I was uncerimoniously kicked from Journey when Wahk was a warrior.
4) Digi insults dead people i think...
5) Digi vs Triaxe...Steph vs Damien (the spear guy.)
5) ...Thats all I remember for now.

a) Steph and Journey excluding Kitsu and spacemonkey if hes still in Journey...and Arcturus if hes there as well, I have no idea what the hell Digi does to you, but you all take this game to fcuking seriously. Yes, you can all counter this argument saying the me vs Zach thing. But, even though I hated his guts, WE solved the problem. I forgave him for hacking fubar. Nvm that. Surely you people of the guild, know that whatever digi says to you means nothing. To be a bit condescending, sticks and stones (PKing journey) may break your bones (in game characters), but words will never hurt you.
b) and damn...come on...I come to the forums to have a nice time making fun of English and keep in touch with past friends...I hate having like threads with each person posting like a billion words in each reply whining that they are being killed. If you wanna kill digi...just go lvl up, get better gear...learn MastaMatt's skt trick...and kill him.

Very short story:

1) IF Journey is a peaceful guild then don't antagonize other people into fights. (You can be considered antagonizing if you respond back to a fight and fight back.) Unless declare yourself a hostile guild.
2) Stop whining. Even the Damien (spear guy) vs Steph arc and the Digi vs Triaxe arc didnt have this much whining...
3) Congratz to digi for making that milking balls outta steph contract thingy, cuz I understand why he made it a while ago now.

I'll edit this when I read through it later and see what mistakes I made, I think I made a lot.

Meh to 2Moons...cheap version of WoW...looks like single player of NWN 1 to me just w/o mounts...
Its MMO. 3 Mounts. 6 Classes.

VendettaEUP
12-31-2007, 17:45
Do I have to say it? Your not getting GM... Ya.... (Fill in the blank?) xD

Ill rape you.

cleo
12-31-2007, 17:58

huh :confused:

VendettaEUP
12-31-2007, 23:50
So whats this I hear bout you calling me a child molester Nyte? And you say you dont start ****?

kja1224
01-01-2008, 12:45
Hmm...well I agree with DanceWithArrows..y'all takin the game pretty seriously, we need to leave family alone and not include them in the game cuz it ain't right. We all need to chill and I pretty much don't wanna say anything else or anything harsh on the forum because generally you people are older than me and I don't have enough authority to address you all in a bad manner but I just wanna share my agreement with DanceWithArrows and my opinion on how we leave family alone since they don't play the game and shouldn't be part of any threats what so ever.

Oh and Digi, some quotes are pretty sneak that you put on. What do ya look'em up on sites or just get them from the top of your head? But of course nothing is as sneak as me so this part of my post is pretty irrelevant to the main subject :P

DanceWithArrows
01-01-2008, 17:55
gotta luv those waters who stigged you in labby when u first started out is all i gotta say.

Arcturus1972
01-01-2008, 18:49
a) Steph and Journey excluding Kitsu and spacemonkey if hes still in Journey...and Arcturus if hes there as well, I have no idea what the hell Digi does to you, but you all take this game to fcuking seriously.

What do you mean, I take this game to seriously?

I haven't been on enough lately to take this too seriously... lol

What I am serious about is getting my char leveled... :p

cleo
01-01-2008, 19:36
i dont take the game serious either...

DanceWithArrows
01-01-2008, 23:17
Arcturus...i said EXCLUDING you space and kitsu...

cleo...i dont know you well, so i cant make an opinion of that.

ok fine. ill rephrase.

Everyone in journey that I know personally besides Arcturus, space (if hes there) and kitsu take this game too seriously.

DaRkTrO
01-02-2008, 06:52

****s.

lol

DaRkTrO
01-02-2008, 06:53

ok fine. ill rephrase.

Everyone in journey that I know personally besides Arcturus, space (if hes there) and kitsu take this game too seriously.

Do i take this game seriously lol?

NyteShade
01-02-2008, 08:59
So whats this I hear bout you calling me a child molester Nyte? And you say you dont start ****?

Well i have 2 screen shots from 2 seperate accusions that i can post James. You said the last one i posted was from along time ago lets see the last one was from DC in MC the First one was sitting infront of the Jail. And you Said what you did about my kids.Weither it was to piss me off or to push buttons it was still wrong.
I am Posting SS to prove that it wasnt a long time ago and it was 2 seprate accusions weither it was you using Digi or someone else sounds like you.

NyteShade
01-02-2008, 09:02

ok fine. ill rephrase.

You dont know me personally. You know me as a char in a game not as a person...

<KnightmarE>
01-02-2008, 18:25
I will say this. Even though that is disturbing to talk like that about children, You can clearly tell he isnt serious, I think thats quite disturbing to say stuff like that about children but then again you dare him in your text to come do these things? why? Some sicko may actually do something like that. But I agree they are wrong to say that about kids.

DanceWithArrows
01-02-2008, 21:26
Do i take this game seriously lol?

actually no, you were one of the moderate to high powered players in opposing team who never spoiled the fun and...think we actually talked like civiled beings once :eek:

to nyte...ok, then dont come crying to me, about how everyones "against" you...and how you, like many others in the game, seem to not understand friendship, but understand allying with the stronger person. It's nice how I can say the things I was holding up inside of me for a while because I wanted to keep a friendship with conquer players and not just go ape sht on everyone in the game, becasue now I finally realized...you dont see the true face of people you know, until you have been enemies...

Kitsu
01-03-2008, 01:02
This is getting carried away but Steph, your argument is with James. Your argument with James was the argument I set out to defuse, since James says he no longer plays CO and thus Digi is no longer under his control, if Journey wishes to have war with him so be it. I'm out of this matter until either of you wishes for me to step in again.

James, if you've quit then can you have it arranged that Digi stops killing our members please. It just complicates things.

DaRkTrO
01-03-2008, 06:30
actually no, you were one of the moderate to high powered players in opposing team who never spoiled the fun and...think we actually talked like civiled beings once :eek:

=P I couldn't give a fudge about gw... im there for fun xD just been busy working atm :( but dw! ILL BE BACK XD