PDA

View Full Version : Christmas = What did you get?

Drew
12-25-2007, 21:22
So what did everyone get ? Anything cool ?

Camz
12-25-2007, 22:15
joint gift from ma parents was d best, a car ( dark green Jaguar xj6 :D )

times like these wish i did live in a bigger island or one the continents, hard to go more than 90-110 mph on dem roads too much corners :(

DanceWithArrows
12-25-2007, 22:44
my father had a xj6. he got it for like 10k. he made it REAL nice after he got it, then sold it.

i got:

socks.
The rly expensive glasses that dont have the frames but only lenses connected to the wires.
$250, of which im buying 60 DBs ^^

Quickfire
12-25-2007, 23:16
I got games for the Nintendo Wii:

Tony Hawks: Proving Grounds
Resident Evil 4
Super Mario Galaxy
Spiderman 3
Mario Strikers Charged

and I got a headset and 25 dollars

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-25-2007, 23:43
Shoes:
~Jordan's basketball shoes black (no idea which ones)
~Low top white air forces
~Melo something something in black

Watch:
~Guess~Gunmetal with darkblue background

Car:
~Alpine Audio deck
~Nismo Shift knob... that I'll probably never use

Clothes
~2 hoodies from Hollister
~Dress shirt from A&F
~Other junk that I'm probably not gonna wear

Damn! Camz... you got a car?!? and I thought I had the best gifts :eek::eek:

ReiAyanami
12-25-2007, 23:50
Dang do you guys have rich family? :eek:

Momochi~Zabuza
12-25-2007, 23:55
momo dont get presents cuz he no celebrate chrisymas o.o

but i r get more than enough $$ when chinese new years comes around ;D

Arcturus1972
12-25-2007, 23:58

No doubt that... lol

I got my kids (yes, I'm old... shuddup you!) a Wii with 5 games (plus 2 I gotta send back because they sent me a copy of 2 games).

Then I convinced the better half that the kids couldn't play the Wii on our old 28" tube TV, so I got a 37" widescreen Vizio LCD HDTV... :cool::p:cool:

Arcturus1972
12-25-2007, 23:59
So what did everyone get ? Anything cool ?

Alright Drew... spill what you got too... :p

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-26-2007, 00:27

not really rich family most of my gifts were from close friends...

JayJayTao
12-26-2007, 01:03
Microwave
Stereo
Bath Bomb pack
Fragrant tea light candle with oil burner (Don't know why i have no smell it's not like i can smell it)

it was mostly my nieces and nephew who got most presents as we believe christmas is more for the kids then the adults.:)

YouzY
12-26-2007, 03:28
i got wow+expansion pack,shoes.clothes and alot of stuff worth under 10

Artamis
12-26-2007, 03:48
Alright Drew... spill what you got too... :p

:D I got Drew all day passes (18 of them lol a sheet and a half of tickets) to paintball fields and they supply everything (paintball marker, mask, air and all the junk) . Just got to get the paintballs :) I also got him a new mouse because he keeps complaining about our old ball one when he is fbing lol. Plus he got a book from my bro and a blanket from my mom. lol yea weird. His mom is getting him a PS3.

Drew got me :D:D:D:D a new sony digital camera + 2gb memory card!!! yayyy!!!!!! its awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Clothes and other stuff from family.

We spent most of our money on our son :) he got lots and lots a toys. man baby toys are so expensive x.x anyways one of the cheapest toys turned out to be his fav. Its a ball popper. He is dragging it everywhere! Teaches us/me a lesson next time i go shopping!!

IInFernuS
12-26-2007, 07:04
this is my gift:
4 eros mg 1000wrms
1 taramps 8500wrms
crossover boss 6 chanels
car sound k. :P

cleo
12-26-2007, 11:00
HD tv and wireless internet adapter thing for 360 and the usual stuff like chocolates etc

DanceWithArrows
12-26-2007, 12:42
i got wow+expansion pack,shoes.clothes and alot of stuff worth under 10

cool. come to one of the american servers on my siggy and i help you start + get my friends 65 mage and run you through some instances if u want

Michaud
12-26-2007, 14:16
Xbox 360 Elite bundle
- Halo 3
- Assassin's Creed
- Call of Duty 4
Extra wireless controller

Some clothes from A&E

$70 Elk skin moccasin slippers with fur on the inside

Art supplies

$250

Sterling silver MAN bracelet

2.5 lbs of Pistachio nuts imported from Turkey

And last but not least, that nice warm feeling of being with my loved ones on the holidays.

:)

kja1224
12-26-2007, 15:43
Nintendo Wii, Mario Party 8, Wii Controller and Nunchuk, hockeystick and 3 new goldfish! :P

fireTama
12-26-2007, 16:59
Wtf.. u rich *******... here's what i got..

- Perfume
- 2 hoodies
- t-shirt + jacket
- coat
- New wireless gamer mouse ( dont work >.< )
- Electric toothbrush FTW !!
- chocolate
- The thing u put on ur head when its cold ( dunno english word)
- Plastick sexdoll of my brother

Camz
12-26-2007, 17:48
Wtf.. u rich *******... here's what i got..

- Perfume
- 2 hoodies
- t-shirt + jacket
- coat
- New wireless gamer mouse ( dont work >.< )
- Electric toothbrush FTW !!
- chocolate
- The thing u put on ur head when its cold ( dunno english word)
- Plastick sexdoll of my brother

:confused: eh, lmao

VendettaEUP
12-26-2007, 18:08
-Adobe Photoshop
-Premier Elements
-Bucket, literally, of chocolate pretzels
-RIT Tigers Jersey [ Pretty cool lookin' for a geeky college school. ]
-Hines Ward Jersey [ Pittsburgh Steelers. ]
-DvDs [ Burnables. ]
-GoodFella's on DvD
-Tool - Anemia
-Tool - Lateralus
-Rammstein - Volkerball CD+DvD
-German Flag [ Gonna use as a wallscroll in my dorm. ]
-Spain Flag [ Gonna use as a wallscroll in my dorm. ]
-Varsity Lettermens Jacket with my Name, Number, Varsity Letter, Championship patch, and highschool name on the back.
-Hamilton watch, brushed stainless steel.
-Steelers blanket.
-Steelers hat.
-Cabellas hat.
-500 dollars which will be spent on fixing my 2nd computer and paintball stuff.
-Hellgate London.
-Call of Duty 4.
-Neverwinter Nights 2.
-Kane and Lynch Deadmen.
-Clive Barker's Jericho.

And a partridge and a pear-tree.

One thing I wish I got but didnt:
Unreal Tournament 3.

VendettaEUP
12-26-2007, 18:11
Xbox 360 Elite bundle
- Halo 3
- Assassin's Creed
- Call of Duty 4
Extra wireless controller

Some clothes from A&E

$70 Elk skin moccasin slippers with fur on the inside

Art supplies

$250

Sterling silver MAN bracelet

2.5 lbs of Pistachio nuts imported from Turkey

And last but not least, that nice warm feeling of being with my loved ones on the holidays.

:)

I love Pistachios. The Moccasins sound kinda nice too.

DuridX
12-26-2007, 18:13
And last but not least, that nice warm feeling of being with my loved ones on the holidays.;) Best and most important part of the Season~:D

The adults don't do much in the way of gift exchange in our family now. We focus most on the grandson. We keep the adult stuff to a minimum but I did take the extended family out for dinner a day ahead of time.

I received a horse embossed paper cube for my desk set,
A cool cookbook of easy and fast to make recipes.
chocolates, money, and a 3 piece out fit

BTW WELCOME BACK CARL

VendettaEUP
12-26-2007, 18:20
;) Best and most important part of the Season~:D

The adults don't do much in the way of gift exchange in our family now. We focus most on the grandson. We keep the adult stuff to a minimum but I did take the extended family out for dinner a day ahead of time.

BTW WELCOME BACK CARL

My Dad was going to have to work Christmas day but at the last second he canceled. He worked till about 10pm on Christmas eve though. It's like the only time of year I see Alex and my Dad at the same time. I think its been 6-7 months since we all been together. It's usually one or the other, or none at all.

Artamis
12-26-2007, 18:20

i agree

VendettaEUP
12-26-2007, 18:28
Nintendo Wii, Mario Party 8, Wii Controller and Nunchuk, hockeystick and 3 new goldfish! :P

One of my friends once said " Ill be 130 by the time Star Wars 27 is out " I think same will be true with the Mario Parties. Gettin' outta hand Nintendo..

Michaud
12-26-2007, 18:47

The pistachios and moccasins are amazing. I actually wear the moccasins as I eat the pistachios. Lol, what's your live tag?

Michaud
12-26-2007, 18:48
;) Best and most important part of the Season~:D

BTW WELCOME BACK CARL

I was bored and came on the forums. I don't have a character to be serious on. So don't think I'm "back". :p

VendettaEUP
12-26-2007, 18:49
The pistachios and moccasins are amazing. I actually wear the moccasins as I eat the pistachios. Lol, what's your live tag?

I dont have XBox360 or PS3. I jus got em for PC. I bought a two an a half grand laptop for college..might as well make some use of it.

VendettaEUP
12-26-2007, 18:51
I was bored and came on the forums. I don't have a character to be serious on. So don't think I'm "back". :p

You an Marcus should give 2Moons a try. Lot more "visual" then CO ever was.

Hawthorne
12-26-2007, 20:42
I got:

Three Nintendo Wii Games: Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, and Resident Evil 4.

Two American Eagle hoodies

Couple of shirts from American Eagle and Hollister

Guitar Hero 3 :D

Final Fantasy for PSP

A really nice pool stick

Thats it I think.

DuridX
12-27-2007, 00:27
My Dad was going to have to work Christmas day but at the last second he canceled. He worked till about 10pm on Christmas eve though. It's like the only time of year I see Alex and my Dad at the same time. I think its been 6-7 months since we all been together. It's usually one or the other, or none at all.

:D Happy to hear you didn't go home "for nothing" . Would have been pretty crappy if he had to work all day. :( Hope you had a good visit with them both.

I put on a few miles going back n forth between Wicks's and Ken's but on the whole it was a good time. Dang tired tho and came home to a "cat party". One of 'em broke into the catnip and ate, rolled in and generally made a mess of half a bag of the stuff.

DuridX
12-27-2007, 00:33

:p forum , game W/E - WB on forum and if you pop ingame pls say howdies!:D Sounds like you had a good Christmas. Saw the pix on the other thread - lookin good young'un ;)

YouzY
12-27-2007, 06:05
cool. come to one of the american servers on my siggy and i help you start + get my friends 65 mage and run you through some instances if u want

ive read the instruction book and i think ill make Forsaken Shaman is that good?

and ill go on a european server if there is any,but thx tho :P

Quickfire
12-27-2007, 09:44
whos michuad or w/e I've seen him on TS a few times

Firesoul
12-27-2007, 11:06
I got:
Final Fantasy for PSP

GIMME :(

i got
Nintendo Wii with 6games
17" LCD bed tv
32" normal tv
clothes
money
chocolate like everyone else here :p
and few other stuffs

and soon its my bday so ill get a PS3 + Assassins Creed for it (FTW K!!)

thats pretty much all i got :p

DanceWithArrows
12-27-2007, 12:45
whos michuad or w/e I've seen him on TS a few times

u mean carl? aka original Drory...Kraiden i think...

but we dont know if thats the REAL him on this forum accs,,..

yup..

ReiAyanami
12-27-2007, 12:59
Sapphire ankle bracelet
Evangelion DVD collection
iTunes card

DanceWithArrows
12-27-2007, 13:39
ive read the instruction book and i think ill make Forsaken Shaman is that good?

and ill go on a european server if there is any,but thx tho :P

uhhhh by forsaken i guess u mean undead...but they cant be shammys...only things undeads can be is warr/rouge/mage/lock/priest...

DuridX
12-27-2007, 13:53
It's :you better not pout

Sapphire bracelet WOW im sooo jealous! :D

YouzY
12-27-2007, 14:52
uhhhh by forsaken i guess u mean undead...but they cant be shammys...only things undeads can be is warr/rouge/mage/lock/priest...

whats good what can use magic ?

ReiAyanami
12-27-2007, 15:04
It's :you better not pout

Sapphire bracelet WOW im sooo jealous! :D

Hand-me-down all the way from my great-grandma! :D
I'm scared to wear it though, I'm so retarded I'll probably trip, fall, and lose it!

Michaud
12-27-2007, 15:22
It's the real me. Carl, Original Drory, Original Kraiden, whatever you like. I actually still have access to Kraiden. But the is a water, not my prefered character to play.

And James, I've played 2moons. It's not that bad and the graphics are amazing. Spectacular for a free game. I just don't get on the computer too much anymore since I haven't been home for the past 2 months. These past few days i came home for christmas. If I stay I might try to squeeze some time in to play. Kind of hard with school and wrestling practice. I get home and want to pass out.

DanceWithArrows
12-27-2007, 17:22
whats good what can use magic ?

ok. well it doesnt really matter what race you are. its just the build (you will start to figure out after lvl 10 i think). but...ill list some good combos

Horde:
Blood Elf Mage: They have highest horde race of intelligence =most mana=most castable spells. They can suck mana outta other ppls...useful only in the beginning rly...and the females look damn hot.
Undead Warlock/Mage: Meh, their racials are VRY nice...3 out of 4 of them are useful...i rly dont like playing them though
Tauren Shaman/Troll Shaman: Take your pick...I dont like them, cuz i dont like to play hybrids (meaning they can cast spells/have nice atk/heal all at once). But they do get a GhostWolf at like lvl 20...i think which makes traveling nearly as fast as a mount, which most ppl get at lvl 40
Tauren Druid: I have one myself. I like it a lot. They also have "Cat Form" which is the same as Ghostwolf, but i forget what lvl you get it at.

I would NOT recommend playing Orc for ANY spellcasting class. I do not recommend a Priest for any beginner as they are VERY frustrating to play.

Alliance:
Human Mage/Warlock: Their main racial is an increase in Spirit...its kinda useless...the stats on humans are medium compared to others...but they are more balanced than others.
Night Elf Druid: Very nice, quests in the beginning can be troublesome in the Night Elf area...for ex. the Relics quest...might have to get like a friend to go with you. or a noob of equal lvl to go with you.
Gnomes: Makes badarse mages. For real. Only thing is dey ugly and short...The Warlocks come out nice too. and its funny seeing a master smaller than its Voidwalker.
Dwarves: Dont build any spellcasting class on them BUT priest...but thats for a later time.
Draenai Shamans: MEh, there ok...they are the only alliance race that can play shaman...i find them weird cuz the way they walk is like flopping around...

Overall for alliance: They are all fairly decent. I would pick gnome...

Overall for WoW: I wouldnt start out as a spellcasting class period. I personally tried to AVOID spellcasting classes until my 3rd month when i was bored.

Just start out as a rouge or hunter. They are EASY classes to lvl and rouges are pretty badass in PvP. People time the rate they get lvl 70 and some dude got from lvl 1 -70 in 6 days of play time...not bad...

also...i have the lvl 1-70 lvling guides for all factions: alliance and horde. ill give em to you if u want. i think im on your MSN...mine is conquerDB@yahoo.com...just MSN me anytime and ill give em.

Sotnos
12-27-2007, 21:17
i got guitar hero 3 =]

Dead Pride
12-28-2007, 06:55
i got

Gift card
200$ best buy <-- going to help mod my comp :)

a nintendo ds game
The legend of zelda phantom hourglass

20 dbs
and LOTS OF CHOCALOTE

YouzY
12-28-2007, 07:31
ok. well it doesnt really matter what race you are. its just the build (you will start to figure out after lvl 10 i think). but...ill list some good combos

Horde:
Blood Elf Mage: They have highest horde race of intelligence =most mana=most castable spells. They can suck mana outta other ppls...useful only in the beginning rly...and the females look damn hot.
Undead Warlock/Mage: Meh, their racials are VRY nice...3 out of 4 of them are useful...i rly dont like playing them though
Tauren Shaman/Troll Shaman: Take your pick...I dont like them, cuz i dont like to play hybrids (meaning they can cast spells/have nice atk/heal all at once). But they do get a GhostWolf at like lvl 20...i think which makes traveling nearly as fast as a mount, which most ppl get at lvl 40
Tauren Druid: I have one myself. I like it a lot. They also have "Cat Form" which is the same as Ghostwolf, but i forget what lvl you get it at.

I would NOT recommend playing Orc for ANY spellcasting class. I do not recommend a Priest for any beginner as they are VERY frustrating to play.

Alliance:
Human Mage/Warlock: Their main racial is an increase in Spirit...its kinda useless...the stats on humans are medium compared to others...but they are more balanced than others.
Night Elf Druid: Very nice, quests in the beginning can be troublesome in the Night Elf area...for ex. the Relics quest...might have to get like a friend to go with you. or a noob of equal lvl to go with you.
Gnomes: Makes badarse mages. For real. Only thing is dey ugly and short...The Warlocks come out nice too. and its funny seeing a master smaller than its Voidwalker.
Dwarves: Dont build any spellcasting class on them BUT priest...but thats for a later time.
Draenai Shamans: MEh, there ok...they are the only alliance race that can play shaman...i find them weird cuz the way they walk is like flopping around...

Overall for alliance: They are all fairly decent. I would pick gnome...

Overall for WoW: I wouldnt start out as a spellcasting class period. I personally tried to AVOID spellcasting classes until my 3rd month when i was bored.

Just start out as a rouge or hunter. They are EASY classes to lvl and rouges are pretty badass in PvP. People time the rate they get lvl 70 and some dude got from lvl 1 -70 in 6 days of play time...not bad...

also...i have the lvl 1-70 lvling guides for all factions: alliance and horde. ill give em to you if u want. i think im on your MSN...mine is conquerDB@yahoo.com...just MSN me anytime and ill give em.

im going to horde so ill make drainei shaman or bloodelf mage :P
come to msn more often i never see u in there lol
after newyear ill start playing when i get good internet

or is melee better? oh and can i switch servers when i want or i need to be on same server always?

DanceWithArrows
12-28-2007, 14:45
im going to horde so ill make drainei shaman or bloodelf mage :P
come to msn more often i never see u in there lol
after newyear ill start playing when i get good internet

or is melee better? oh and can i switch servers when i want or i need to be on same server always?

1 wow accout=as many characters in as many servers as you want.
...draenai shammys are ALLIANCE fo' -.-

aphrodit3
12-29-2007, 10:13
a 3' x 10' persian runner rug ~
a set of 4 angel wings houseplants ~

RipKiLLxD
12-29-2007, 21:28
Dbs ,Dbs ,Dbs o.o

Shirts...

I dun have a rich family D:

WickedOneS
12-29-2007, 22:28
We have a strict rule, no buying for adults, spoil the child...

He got:

Hot wheels 100ft of electric race car track set,
raptor robot
dino robot
christmas ornament (he loves collecting them)
Open Season the game not the movie
Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix movie
Chocolates
Socks
basketball
$115 cash
Naruto figurines (3 or 4 of them)
art supplies
some misc items i cant think of
he has a promised shopping trip with his Aunt and Uncle since they were away out of town until Christmas morning.

DanceWithArrows
12-29-2007, 23:40
Maybe Prodigy share wif me some dbs ever since i sold him a elite -5 SOCKET brac/ref skt bag for ONLY 10 dbs...:mad: