PDA

View Full Version : Trojan>Warrior>???

ReiAyanami
12-24-2007, 14:08
Can anyone give me some advice on what I should second reborn into? I was going to go to melee water but it's so hard to direct hit people that I'm not so sure anymore. When I level up I'll want to play in GW, if that makes a difference. Thanks for your time! :)

Kreig
12-24-2007, 14:11
Warrior > All

ReiAyanami
12-24-2007, 14:17
Warrior > All

I knew you would say that!
I suck as a warrior though. LOL

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-24-2007, 16:01
Depends on what you like to do.. I would say 3 safe bets are melee water, troj, or fire.

Personally I would go troj, cause I really don't like to pray for speedgun to work.

DanceWithArrows
12-24-2007, 17:51
troj>warr>archer...you would be so unique...and thast it lol.

troj war water. youd just be another damien, plus spears are gey. and if u wanna ss/fb, your potency just doesnt make you a good pvper.

troj war troj. only good if your playing on skillz. otherwise youd just be a weaker version of Unearth, not saying hes bad...just saying...at times...stig does the trick.

troj war war is actually not bad, but i find that they are a bit easy to kill...their armor and gear looks bada$$ though. but dont make one of these, cuz im making something similar.

troj war fire. this class owns :cool: hence the fact why Oliver is THE best fire on our server. cyclone. reflect. shield. = owned?

ReiAyanami
12-24-2007, 20:14
Thanks for the votes guys! Dance you bring up a good point I didn't really think about going to fire before. Looks like warrior is leading right now though :o

Chinski
12-24-2007, 20:19

troj war water. youd just be another damien, plus spears are gey. and if u wanna ss/fb, your potency just doesnt make you a good pvper.

troj war troj. only good if your playing on skillz. otherwise youd just be a weaker version of Unearth, not saying hes bad...just saying...at times...stig does the trick.

troj war war is actually not bad, but i find that they are a bit easy to kill...their armor and gear looks bada$$ though. but dont make one of these, cuz im making something similar.

troj war fire. this class owns :cool: hence the fact why Oliver is THE best fire on our server. cyclone. reflect. shield. = owned?

He makes a good point, the tro>war>wat spear role is definitly filled by triton. But there are still openings for tro>war>wat's of a different persuasian ;)

But like he said, it all depends on your playstyle. Instead of starting a char and then deciding where to end up 1/2 way through. You need to decide what you want to be end-game, and then work your way backwards. Its best to utilize the RB system to create the most effective end-game combination for your chosen class.

Get as many bells and whistles as you can :D

ReiAyanami
12-24-2007, 20:34
He makes a good point, the tro>war>wat spear role is definitly filled by triton. But there are still openings for tro>war>wat's of a different persuasian ;)

But like he said, it all depends on your playstyle. Instead of starting a char and then deciding where to end up 1/2 way through. You need to decide what you want to be end-game, and then work your way backwards. Its best to utilize the RB system to create the most effective end-game combination for your chosen class.

Get as many bells as whistles as you can :D

Okay, so it went down like this :
I made a trojan first cause I wanted to pk people, and I did that pretty good! But after I went to jail a few times I realized the people there owned me cause I didnt have enough HP and some of them had reflect. So I was like okay, I'll rb to warrior then back to trojan to get reflect and a bunch of HP.
Then I went in GW and watched some battles (on the other server I play on) and saw melee waters that brought the pain, and I decided I wanted to do that. Now I have a really good spear and I can 1-hit most non second-rb's, but I see it's so hard to direct hit a moving target.
So that brings me here, where I'm stuck. I had a plan really!! Wishy washy I guess I dont know :confused::confused:

ReiAyanami
12-24-2007, 20:38
Oh yeah! And by the way I was in your guys' guild for a while and really liked it. I just left cause Vibe kept pking me, and I didnt want to be that girl that runs home crying for help. :D

12-24-2007, 20:53
Okay for one thing melee taos aren't really that great for 1 on 1... they can be good if you know how to use them... Mainly melee taos are used for gw/group fights... In gw theres gonna be so much going on that you'll find it pretty easy to get in hits...

Trojs can pwn just as much as melee taos do... only trojs require a lot of more...

since your a warrior now try gw this week... use the spear on your warrior and test it out... you'll see what I mean about being able to get in hits... then imagine that you'll have around 1k mana and you can rev people... If you like that then go melee tao if not then think troj or firetao

ReiAyanami
12-24-2007, 21:05
Okay for one thing melee taos aren't really that great for 1 on 1... they can be good if you know how to use them... Mainly melee taos are used for gw/group fights... In gw theres gonna be so much going on that you'll find it pretty easy to get in hits...

Trojs can pwn just as much as melee taos do... only trojs require a lot of more...

since your a warrior now try gw this week... use the spear on your warrior and test it out... you'll see what I mean about being able to get in hits... then imagine that you'll have around 1k mana and you can rev people... If you like that then go melee tao if not then think troj or firetao

I don't think I'll be very helpful in GW right now, but i'll try it to see :) ty

JayJayTao
12-24-2007, 21:30
I say go archer, as you would have fly and cyclone/superman good for doing xp kill rankings, and i don't think many ppl have gone for this so you would be a rare char, i am not sure if you would be unique but at least rare.

DanceWithArrows
12-24-2007, 21:56
Okay, so it went down like this :
I made a trojan first cause I wanted to pk people, and I did that pretty good! But after I went to jail a few times I realized the people there owned me cause I didnt have enough HP and some of them had reflect. So I was like okay, I'll rb to warrior then back to trojan to get reflect and a bunch of HP.
Then I went in GW and watched some battles (on the other server I play on) and saw melee waters that brought the pain, and I decided I wanted to do that. Now I have a really good spear and I can 1-hit most non second-rb's, but I see it's so hard to direct hit a moving target.
So that brings me here, where I'm stuck. I had a plan really!! Wishy washy I guess I dont know :confused::confused:

j0r mom told me j00 got hacked on Oracle and got rbed into a warrior by whoever hacked you o.o

trust me: dont listen to all these other pplz. listen to me and go fire. de others are noobs (I MEAN IT IN A JOKING WAY. DONT TAKE IT OFFENSIVELY FFS<<<lewl stole that line from someone). you will thank me when you 130 your fire.

ReiAyanami
12-24-2007, 22:05
j0r mom told me j00 got hacked on Oracle and got rbed into a warrior by whoever hacked you o.o

trust me: dont listen to all these other pplz. listen to me and go fire. de others are noobs (I MEAN IT IN A JOKING WAY. DONT TAKE IT OFFENSIVELY FFS<<<lewl stole that line from someone). you will thank me when you 130 your fire.

Yeah that stupid guy reborned me and took my super gem, but I wanted to reborn warrior anyways so it turned out okay that way! I just wish I could have gotten to 130 before that but oh well :(

Chinski
12-24-2007, 22:13
Oh yeah! And by the way I was in your guys' guild for a while and really liked it. I just left cause Vibe kept pking me, and I didnt want to be that girl that runs home crying for help. :D

Psshhhh. Not an issue. Most of us are just waiting for somebody to tell us an enemy is giving them trouble. I know i am :D

But i know what you mean ;)

The best way for you to improve your game with your spear, is just practice. Even, go to BI and stir up a bunch of birds so they're walking around like idiots. And then just practice your jump/attack on them. Once you get good, try the pka, or jail, or gwa. Seems fruitless at times, but, as long as you're workin at it, you're indubidably making progress.

And hey, if you ever need a sparring partner...im a JailRat 4 Life (phrase JailRat registered copyrighted trademarked XD).

~Damien~
12-25-2007, 12:35

Spears are 'gey'? Yeah people usually cry about that stuff when speed gun goes off. Spears are wicked if you know how to use them right, I can match any tro for kills as long as they don't have more than 10 potency on me. The only thing I don't like is speed gun used to go off about 3/4 of the time, then for some reason conquer changed it to just under 1/2 the time... o.O Thanks TQ...

Kreig
12-25-2007, 13:07
Tro>War>War with Ironshirt. That's a lotta defense. :eek:

aphrodit3
12-25-2007, 13:37
i vote option 6 ~ tro~war~angel <3

12-25-2007, 14:33
Psshhhh. Not an issue. Most of us are just waiting for somebody to tell us an enemy is giving them trouble. I know i am :D

But i know what you mean ;)

The best way for you to improve your game with your spear, is just practice. Even, go to BI and stir up a bunch of birds so they're walking around like idiots. And then just practice your jump/attack on them. Once you get good, try the pka, or jail, or gwa. Seems fruitless at times, but, as long as you're workin at it, you're indubidably making progress.

And hey, if you ever need a sparring partner...im a JailRat 4 Life (phrase JailRat registered copyrighted trademarked XD).

LOL I've been saying Jailrat ever since I started playing...

But what he's saying is true... however if your not having fun doing it... don't do it...

~Damien~
12-25-2007, 15:08
Who was the ******* who starting spreading the rumour that xxx-war-xxx don't get reflect just cause of some lame thread on suggestions?
Ha, in your face anal licker.

ReiAyanami
12-26-2007, 15:22
Ty everyone so much for voting on my poll! I'll make up my mind after this week's GW. Please if you haven't, keep voting! I'm just curious :)

sdx
12-26-2007, 15:56
no matter what you pick, you'll be "copying" someone so don't worry too much about that...
if it's a matter of being unique, archer would definitely be the choice. a waste of a good character, but unique nonetheless
too bad you don't like being a warrior, i'd like to see that :d
or fire, ala Oliver or obsidian

I vote warrior. :p

DanceWithArrows
12-26-2007, 16:49
no matter what you pick, you'll be "copying" someone so don't worry too much about that...
if it's a matter of being unique, archer would definitely be the choice. a waste of a good character, but unique nonetheless
too bad you don't like being a warrior, i'd like to see that :d
or fire, ala Oliver or obsidian

I vote warrior. :p

shut your butt. im going warrior.

*sigh* due to the way ppl take my insults so seriously...i will remind that, that was a playful insult...

FreakyStylie
12-26-2007, 18:16
go trojan, Fires are boring and in my oppinion require the less skill then anyother class(no offence) Warrs can b fun but unless u got gear like Qotoz u get killed by alot of tros. Water would b good too there the best GW class and i find them fun. And archer . . . I dont rly think it matters what combo u go for archers.(Im sure other agree but this is just my take) Sure u can get cyclone and other skills but archers arent good for pvp PERIOD. I personlly think getting reflect and other skills on an arch is a small waste of time. Archers Plvl, they dont need reflect for that. If u go Gw for an arch it isnt too usefull either all u need to do is attack pole/gates and maybe kill waters. All u need is some good magic def to stay alive from the fires and ur good. Therefore i dont think it matters too greatly what combo u go for archer.

My thought on what would b best 1 is best 5 is worst.

1) Trojan
2) Water
3) Warrior
4) Archer
5) Fire

Artamis
12-26-2007, 18:18

I am making a troj>war>archer. :D reflect + cyclone + fly ftw!

.AaroN.
12-26-2007, 19:58
erm fire tao usless 1 v 1 againat a troj, oliver gets owned by himself (against a troj with same pot ofc) all u do is pot against a fire...but in gw its a diff story, fires are suport and can be very anoyin wen accompanied by trojans :p

TroZAN
12-27-2007, 05:06
Id vote 2, Water... or Archer.. depending on what the use of the char. would be. Archer with cyclone makes plvling easyer, if that is what char. would be made for, but usually people just make it Trojan-Archer less time. Water? Make it attack water need I say more? Either could be great char. :rolleyes: [Still working on Water-Trojan-Archer & Trojan-Warrior-Water myself :rolleyes:]

TroZAN
12-27-2007, 05:08
I am making a troj>war>archer. :D reflect + cyclone + fly ftw!

Congrats on 130 by the way ^^ How many times you do that quest, lol :rolleyes: [I got bored with it after 9 times :(]

Oliverlo
12-27-2007, 06:43
erm fire tao usless 1 v 1 againat a troj, oliver gets owned by himself (against a troj with same pot ofc) all u do is pot against a fire...but in gw its a diff story, fires are suport and can be very anoyin wen accompanied by trojans :p

This picture was taken last Guild war when i was almost alone and there are more then 15 of them chasing me for almost 1 hr and they give up.;)

Chinski
12-27-2007, 14:56
This picture was taken last Guild war when i was almost alone and there are more then 15 of them chasing me for almost 1 hr and they give up.;)

Haha, no offence bro. But not a single one of those people you killed is even close to you in levels, gear, or potency :p

I think we're assuming 1v1 is a fair fight...not a noob slaughter ;)

Oliverlo
12-27-2007, 19:08
Haha, no offence bro. But not a single one of those people you killed is even close to you in levels, gear, or potency :p

I think we're assuming 1v1 is a fair fight...not a noob slaughter ;)

of cos, I am taking about the 15 which i did not killed are chasing me with the rest I killed are supporting them. Kakashi/Ketamine/pititrlla/Shimina/Sweettie/Kittie and alot more are chasing me. I killed those who are trying to stun me n revive them. 1 on 1, they will run and lure me to their group before their pots ran out. If u can survive inside castle in more then 10 mins before your pots ran off, then u can comment, if not, u r being a noob in guildwar.;) U can ask Shimalusan, cant remember his name, its a war-war-tro, he is the only one who does not gave up chasing me.

BukkaneNinja05
12-27-2007, 19:24
ShinMasaLiu.

That's his name, he never gives up. And is really skilled =D

~Damien~
12-27-2007, 21:37
ShinMasaLiu.

That's his name, he never gives up. And is really skilled =D

Trying to promote your older brother? o.O Sorry but you'll never be as cool.

ReiAyanami
12-29-2007, 21:52
Okay I played a few hours in this guild war and I realized that I totally suck when I have to get close to high potency players and direct them with a spear!

So that takes out melee water ( I sold my spear tonight! ), so im down to trojan fire and warrior.

TY all again for your comments and votes you help me so much! :D

12-29-2007, 23:55
Okay I played a few hours in this guild war and I realized that I totally suck when I have to get close to high potency players and direct them with a spear!

So that takes out melee water ( I sold my spear tonight! ), so im down to trojan fire and warrior.

TY all again for your comments and votes you help me so much! :D

Since thats the case

Troj>war>fire ~ Good build personally I would take Water>war>fire because of DH/fishy/cure..etc... But still this is a good build overall I mean how can you go wrong with 2nd rb fire with reflect?

Troj>war>war ~ I rather go pure War... I don't see any advantages of this build besides SH I mean cyclone wont be used either. When you pk your going to use xp shield, when you level your gonna use Superman... Besides the fact that warriors look extremely cool your better off going trojan

Troj>war>Troj ~ Good build, 2nd rb troj with reflect... as good as it gets... tied 2nd best build with war>war>troj but still not as good as Water>war>troj... However even with my water>troj I've never used stigg so this build could've saved you a lot of time plvl but of course that all depends on the player...

Any questions feel free to ask :)

ReiAyanami
01-02-2008, 09:22
I have a question. If a tao goes one-handed melee (like a blade) do they lose the double potency bonus? If it doesn't kill my potency, I could still do a melee tao with a blade!

Camz
01-02-2008, 10:21
I have a question. If a tao goes one-handed melee (like a blade) do they lose the double potency bonus? If it doesn't kill my potency, I could still do a melee tao with a blade!

hai hai :p remember meh (zmac from 300) ? anyways sorry no double potency with blade or any other 1 hander :(

ReiAyanami
01-02-2008, 10:52
hai hai :p remember meh (zmac from 300) ? anyways sorry no double potency with blade or any other 1 hander :(

Course I remember you!! TY for saying hi I wish you were still playing with me :)

That really sucks about the blade! It would totally be a waste for potency then :(

obsidian
01-02-2008, 19:27
water or fire hun, water your going to be relying on people to lvl you, fire your goingto be takinga long time to lvl... you can go melee both, water with stig, and sadly youlose potency if you want to be blade/sword.. which is why i dont care so much for melee waters atm, because you cant get correct potency with blade... but you can go fire, lvl normally, then switch to melee fire, use nado/pzn zap. or just be a fire. i personally would like to see more waters actually being revivers ... not many of them around and its sad to... they are nearly the most important player in GW.

DanceWithArrows
01-02-2008, 21:27
sup jon

YOU REMEMBER ME??? :D

Camz
01-02-2008, 21:56
YOU REMEMBER ME??? :D

who the fux is you :confused:

lol jus j/k man wassup :p you bast@rd (the forum is fuxed up for filtering bast@rd -.-) retired before our tros were both same lvl 2nd rb, now you come out of retirement when i already sell my char and items x.x anyways my bros makin my nub lvl 92 water camz into a wat>war>tro 130>130>130 so i may comeback for gws, jail or to pk old enemies when i have time

ReiAyanami
01-02-2008, 22:49
water or fire hun, water your going to be relying on people to lvl you, fire your goingto be takinga long time to lvl... you can go melee both, water with stig, and sadly youlose potency if you want to be blade/sword.. which is why i dont care so much for melee waters atm, because you cant get correct potency with blade... but you can go fire, lvl normally, then switch to melee fire, use nado/pzn zap. or just be a fire. i personally would like to see more waters actually being revivers ... not many of them around and its sad to... they are nearly the most important player in GW.

You have a good point! There's not enough reviver waters, and I could carry a 2-hander just for potency. TY I'll think about that too :)

~Damien~
01-03-2008, 00:35

Um tro-war-wat gets superman o.o I was 15->120 in less than a week so no you don't need to rely on anyone to lvl you. If you use a 2 hander as a melee water u don't miss out on high potency, since a high + 2 hander gives double potency and its easier to +10 a two handed weapon than 2 one handers, you can have more potency easier etc. deimos. Poison zap kinda sucks now that it doesn't work on flying archers. But I really agree with your last statement, not everyone appreciates a water in gw. I love being a melee water if I didn't love the spear so much i'd make a club/sword tro with reflect.

DanceWithArrows
01-03-2008, 10:26
who the fux is you :confused:

lol jus j/k man wassup :p you bast@rd (the forum is fuxed up for filtering bast@rd -.-) retired before our tros were both same lvl 2nd rb, now you come out of retirement when i already sell my char and items x.x anyways my bros makin my nub lvl 92 water camz into a wat>war>tro 130>130>130 so i may comeback for gws, jail or to pk old enemies when i have time

if you dont have time..then just 130 a water>troj...those 5 potency points you miss are nothing, if your skilled :)

obsidian
01-03-2008, 17:08

Um tro-war-wat gets superman o.o I was 15->120 in less than a week so no you don't need to rely on anyone to lvl you. If you use a 2 hander as a melee water u don't miss out on high potency, since a high + 2 hander gives double potency and its easier to +10 a two handed weapon than 2 one handers, you can have more potency easier etc. deimos. Poison zap kinda sucks now that it doesn't work on flying archers. But I really agree with your last statement, not everyone appreciates a water in gw. I love being a melee water if I didn't love the spear so much i'd make a club/sword tro with reflect.

yeah but, honestly, how many people are willing to put as much time and effort into this game lvling as you are? be honest now... its a game that the people who dont try hard anymore, and the ones with enough money to actually do it as fast as you, do. But those who used to be willing to put the effort in only come online to talk to friends anymore... its all thats left in this game. (example is pretty much everyone i know)

and i was stating my personal reason for not making a tro/war/water melee, is because i love fb/ss. if they were smart and made it so whatever weapon was in a taos hand (becuase we CANT use offhand same with archers) i would be melee water with a pzn blade. i dont pzn zap, but those who use lightning to stun, once in a while they will get an extra kick ^^

obsidian
01-03-2008, 17:10
You have a good point! There's not enough reviver waters, and I could carry a 2-hander just for potency. TY I'll think about that too :)

and hun, if you go water, i suggest after you've been lvld to nearly 120 with SRG's, put 48 % in STG's in your gear, use a mana bs, and -7 all your gear, if not just -5 its cheaper :P... and you will be a godly friend to all and hated by anyone you dont like, as they will get their ass beat by anyone who mess's with you because your so helpful in GW

edit: oh yeah, and wear a necklace instead of a bag. then you will have better defense against both fire and melee.

ReiAyanami
01-03-2008, 17:16
and hun, if you go water, i suggest after you've been lvld to nearly 120 with SRG's, put 48 % in STG's in your gear, use a mana bs, and -7 all your gear, if not just -5 its cheaper :P... and you will be a godly friend to all and hated by anyone you dont like, as they will get their ass beat by anyone who mess's with you because your so helpful in GW

edit: oh yeah, and wear a necklace instead of a bag. then you will have better defense against both fire and melee.

Wow that sounds expensive :eek:
My necklace is my only blessed item so that's a start i guess LOL. So I would wear a cap, necklace, bracelet, bs, robe, and boots with all STG?

obsidian
01-03-2008, 17:24
depends, do you want to be fully support, or do you want a melee support ? :P

full support, cap/neck/(brace or love forever.. hahah, yeah brace)/mana bs unless you like heal/robe/boots

support with weapon, cap/neck/ring/2h/robe/boots

and i say cap because you use STG cap/ and have an extra pair of SDG Earrings incase u dont get much dmg, but dont have enough dmg to kill the current person (ie outside GW)

Camz
01-03-2008, 17:26
if you dont have time..then just 130 a water>troj...those 5 potency points you miss are nothing, if your skilled :)

its my bro makin it, he don't mind hes a fuxin machine when it comes to leveling x.x I thought i was pro when i got zmac (in warrior stage) from lvl 15 to 125 but my bro got a friends war from 15 to 125 in 3 days x.x

anyways being on topic id say go with water or tro, maybe its just me but i cant feel any fulfillment ownin anyone as a fire or an archer it takes so little skill in comparison to fb/ss >.> they useful but just not as fun

ReiAyanami
01-03-2008, 17:27
depends, do you want to be fully support, or do you want a melee support ? :P

full support, cap/neck/(brace or love forever.. hahah, yeah brace)/mana bs unless you like heal/robe/boots

support with weapon, cap/neck/ring/2h/robe/boots

and i say cap because you use STG cap/ and have an extra pair of SDG Earrings incase u dont get much dmg, but dont have enough dmg to kill the current person (ie outside GW)

I guess it depends, rev'ing probably takes lots of mana right? It would be helpful to have a little mana boost from a backsword if so

ReiAyanami
01-03-2008, 17:30
its my bro makin it, he don't mind hes a fuxin machine when it comes to leveling x.x I thought i was pro when i got zmac (in warrior stage) from lvl 15 to 125 but my bro got a friends war from 15 to 125 in 3 days x.x

anyways being on topic id say go with water or tro, maybe its just me but i cant feel any fulfillment ownin anyone as a fire or an archer it takes so little skill in comparison to fb/ss >.> they useful but just not as fun

If the potency wasn't messed up from using a poison blade on a fire I would do that! But since it is I think your right mr. camz, trojan or water :)

obsidian
01-03-2008, 17:43
I guess it depends, rev'ing probably takes lots of mana right? It would be helpful to have a little mana boost from a backsword if so

you would only get bonus mana if you used your attacking spell, you dont get mana regen from reving... only most attacking spells... which for you would be fire...
so say you have 3k mana, you rev 2 ppl, but not a 3rd, zap people to regain mana, but if you run low,you will still need pots

DanceWithArrows
01-03-2008, 18:30
so...teh Oracle...you make a decision yet? didnt bother reading other posts...

to zmac.....zzz warriors are easy and too cheap (cheap used in the format with the meaning unfair)...thats why im making just a troj>troj.

no stig. no reflect. no DBs for token. no DBs for gear. gonna be the baddest (used in the slang form) non warr build/non pure tro>tro>tro/non water build trojan ever.

ReiAyanami
01-03-2008, 18:37
so...teh Oracle...you make a decision yet? didnt bother reading other posts...

to zmac.....zzz warriors are easy and too cheap (cheap used in the format with the meaning unfair)...thats why im making just a troj>troj.

no stig. no reflect. no DBs for token. no DBs for gear. gonna be the baddest (used in the slang form) non warr build/non pure tro>tro>tro/non water build trojan ever.

Water, but not melee. I think LOL :)
I don't have a credit card for DBs so I can't buy two-soks to make a trojan that can compete with kakashi, pitirila, or bebars.

Camz
01-03-2008, 19:18
meh, you don't need a credit card, just semi decent gear at least and some time on your hands and you could make ***Warning! Not for the weak of heart lol*** a warrior farm xD when you 2nd rb your gear (thats where you make tons of warrior accounts and level em using the same gear)...thats whats my bro doing at least and teh dbs are gonna PILE up no exaggeration he'll have a ****load of dbs and super gems from his first batch of warriors alone, as well as - damage on all equipment, garment when they get rb

yea i kno the amount of time and effort its gonna take him is crazy but meh, hes a fuxin leveling machine and eventually thats gonna translate to full dual sdg +12 -7 all sdg enchant without buying dbs o.o''

you should give it a shot, you already know how to get a war to lvl 120 xD

ReiAyanami
01-03-2008, 20:06
meh, you don't need a credit card, just semi decent gear at least and some time on your hands and you could make ***Warning! Not for the weak of heart lol*** a warrior farm xD when you 2nd rb your gear (thats where you make tons of warrior accounts and level em using the same gear)...thats whats my bro doing at least and teh dbs are gonna PILE up no exaggeration he'll have a ****load of dbs and super gems from his first batch of warriors alone, as well as - damage on all equipment, garment when they get rb

yea i kno the amount of time and effort its gonna take him is crazy but meh, hes a fuxin leveling machine and eventually thats gonna translate to full dual sdg +12 -7 all sdg enchant without buying dbs o.o''

you should give it a shot, you already know how to get a war to lvl 120 xD

wow that would be cool i don't know if i have that much time though LOL it took me a long time to get to 120

aphrodit3
01-03-2008, 22:58
water ~~!!~~!!

hai mac <3

Camz
01-03-2008, 23:04
water ~~!!~~!!

hai mac <3

hai hai :p gdnite plx (or should i say good morning o.o) will talk on msn tommorow k, tired after spendin all day playin football and swimmin at the beach :o

DanceWithArrows
01-03-2008, 23:05
meh, you don't need a credit card, just semi decent gear at least

plus the skills to boot.

aphrodit3
01-03-2008, 23:07
hai hai :p gdnite plx (or should i say good morning o.o) will talk on msn tommorow k, tired after spendin all day playin football and swimmin at the beach :o

kae im at work nyway so no msn here
cu tomorrow ;)

~Damien~
01-04-2008, 08:00

Reving does take a lot of mana but if you carry 3 packs of mana pots in gw you can revive for a very long time without running out. I have over 10'000 hp already and 2000 mana, I buy the SoulPill packs of 3 in Stone City, and I usually get 20-30 of them. So lets say 30 packs x 3 is 90, and I have 2000 mana so that's 180 revives. If sinzin and other waters are around to help me revive that lasts a rlly long time. Not to mention you pick up lots of mana pots from dieing waters/fires and you can meditate if your guarding the gates. If your a melee water go spear with 2000 mana, if your magic go mana bs with 3000 mana (assuming you have an MG) OMG I typed too much. :p
Also a side note, I pick up TONS of health pots (vanillas/mil ginsings) in guild wars so I never worry about healing nado/arrows.

ReiAyanami
01-04-2008, 10:41
The 2000-3000 mana is if you put full vitality in AP right, and the rest in spirit?

.:MrNiceGuy:.
01-04-2008, 15:56
Can anyone give me some advice on what I should second reborn into? I was going to go to melee water but it's so hard to direct hit people that I'm not so sure anymore. When I level up I'll want to play in GW, if that makes a difference. Thanks for your time! :)

go get pro for once then its not hard to direct hit ppl

look at me ima archer and pwn ppl with fb ad i slap trojand with my halbert....

ReiAyanami
01-04-2008, 16:11
go get pro for once then its not hard to direct hit ppl

look at me ima archer and pwn ppl with fb ad i slap trojand with my halbert....

I'm not pro, I'm a noobey. :) I'm the first person to admit that!

DanceWithArrows
01-04-2008, 21:21
I'm not pro, I'm a noobey. :) I'm the first person to admit that!

for that, you are #1 in my book of honesty.

ReiAyanami
01-06-2008, 01:02
I decided on magic water. TY everyone :)

~Damien~
01-06-2008, 06:08
The 2000-3000 mana is if you put full vitality in AP right, and the rest in spirit?

I have 2000 mana but deimos goes with 3000 since he bugs his health (puts an extra 176 from strength into vitality) which is a bonus 4000+ health. That is too expensive for me because the spears dura gets raped if you attack the pole, but for a bulker what is 2 dbs every guild wars?
My stats are 176 strength, 2 agility(fixed, can't have 0) and 40 spirit, which is 1200 mana +800 from my MG. The rest is in vitality(health) which is 310, 319 at lvl 130.

I great choice, especially since the mana bs helps recover mana. If you have an MG I suggest having 2220 mana (74 spirit) which is 3020 with the 800+ mana boost. Magic waters have WAY more health than melee waters, 4000+ more. A melee water needs to bug his health like deimos does if he wants to have the same amount. 3 packs of refreshing pills with 3000 mana will keep you reviving for 1/3 longer than 2000 mana.
Gratz ^.^

.:MrNiceGuy:.
01-06-2008, 07:21

i guess water will fit to you? i also voted ^.^

obsidian
01-07-2008, 16:48

the other idea, is buy elite +8 gear, make them all 1soc, and put STG in the socs.... you will have great Mdef so its harder for fire tao's to kill you, while if you have +8 necky also good against tros/ and bless is very very important for waters

ReiAyanami
01-07-2008, 18:02
the other idea, is buy elite +8 gear, make them all 1soc, and put STG in the socs.... you will have great Mdef so its harder for fire tao's to kill you, while if you have +8 necky also good against tros/ and bless is very very important for waters

I would totally do that if I had the money, maybe I'll try camz thing with the warrior farming to get some money. A whole lot of what I have now came from my mom's stuff, that's the only reason I have good stuff. :)

obsidian
01-07-2008, 18:04
tell ur momz to help u more, she needs to come back
hehe

ReiAyanami
01-07-2008, 18:10
tell ur momz to help u more, she needs to come back
hehe

LOL should I go do that now? She's :mad: when she's sleepy :)

obsidian
01-07-2008, 18:13
tell her purple man says be happy, its 5 pm -.-

aphrodit3
01-08-2008, 03:00
tell her purple man says be happy, its 5 pm -.-

5pm is sleepeh sleepeh time pls mr. purple

im at work n bored :(

obsidian
01-08-2008, 03:02
2am at work.. wtf do u do now? O.o..... good thing little boys are sleeping, or they be having bad thoughts

aphrodit3
01-08-2008, 03:06
2am at work.. wtf do u do now? O.o..... good thing little boys are sleeping, or they be having bad thoughts

ehehiihehie noe~
nite mgr. at grocery store :rolleyes:

aphrodit3
01-08-2008, 03:07
i forgotteded to add to teh topic ~ u will b a seksi water good choice <3 :p

obsidian
01-08-2008, 03:12
at least u have a good job to support the fam ^^

aphrodit3
01-08-2008, 03:29
at least u have a good job to support the fam ^^

idk if its good but its a job ;)
ur work any job 60 hrs a week it pays teh bills

obsidian
01-08-2008, 03:35
60 hrs crazzzzy. good pay?

aphrodit3
01-08-2008, 03:41
pay is k
all i do is count tills n watch moovies most nites =)~

obsidian
01-08-2008, 03:48
hehe, good, well its bedtime -.- and i just found a noobie rb trojan i forgot about lmaooo

aphrodit3
01-08-2008, 03:51
hehe, good, well its bedtime -.- and i just found a noobie rb trojan i forgot about lmaooo

nini :p tx for give meh free noobie rb trojan

tigerstyle
01-09-2008, 01:16

tro - war - wh0re
fits you