PDA

View Full Version : Should I return to active play?

BukkaneNinja05
12-23-2007, 19:25
As many of you may, or may not know me, ill give a quick run down.

I've been around since the beginning of Dragon server, split to Blizzard, then onto Gemini.

I was the first Warrior-Water to go FULL time melee with a blade. And back on dragon I used to be one of the best fbers (So I was told). Since then I've pretty much dropped off. Made a Fire-Fire, retired that. Then made a new melee water, due to irl and how busy I am, I've pretty much completely stopped playing. I'm on maby once a week for an hour or so tops (Last login over 2 weeks now)

Characters are:
IidaHitoshi (The original)
Iida*Hitoshi (New melee)
Forgotten (My fire, retired and sold)

Just wondering if anyone remembers me and what people think, either coming back or not. Cheers.

.AaroN.
12-23-2007, 19:27

I've been around since the beginning of Dragon server, split to Blizzard, then onto Gemini.

I was the first Warrior-Water to go FULL time melee with a blade. And back on dragon I used to be one of the best fbers (So I was told). Since then I've pretty much dropped off. Made a Fire-Fire, retired that. Then made a new melee water, due to irl and how busy I am, I've pretty much completely stopped playing. I'm on maby once a week for an hour or so tops (Last login over 2 weeks now)

Characters are:
Iida*Hitoshi (New melee)

Just wondering if anyone remembers me and what people think, either coming back or not. Cheers.

Come back :(

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-23-2007, 19:50
Think I remember seeing you in jail when eclipse was still a trojan... and the answer is yes...

Shin~ML
12-23-2007, 19:55
There's always more drama with you around ..

COME BACK! YOU'RE PROOOO!

And I'm not just saying that 'cos you're my irl brother ;)

Velkra
12-23-2007, 21:16
I remeber you use to kill the crap outta me when i was a noob :( Oh wait I still am!! But yes you should come back :)

cleo
12-23-2007, 21:24
you remember me huh?
Well you should come back but the game got really lame so i wouldnt if i was you

BukkaneNinja05
12-23-2007, 21:55
you remember me huh?
Well you should come back but the game got really lame so i wouldnt if i was you
Ofcourse i remember you :p

CO was always pretty lame, just the friends you make gets addictive

And i dont remember killing you Velkra, i forgot alot of pplz :/

Drew
12-23-2007, 22:01
know you didn't forget me. :P

BukkaneNinja05
12-23-2007, 22:57
know you didn't forget me. :P

Hrmmm... Not ringing a bell...

Drew
12-23-2007, 23:34
Hrmmm... Not ringing a bell...

you lie! its me Mr.D / AndreW

nub! i'll pk u when i see u! :)

i traded u my -5pc sock cap for all ur junk? :P

BukkaneNinja05
12-24-2007, 00:29
you lie! its me Mr.D / AndreW

nub! i'll pk u when i see u! :)

i traded u my -5pc sock cap for all ur junk? :P

Ahahaha, your that noob I scammed for the -5 cap bwuahaha. Aren't you aproxy user? Jokes jokes, as if I'd forget you D

lady_Elenor
12-24-2007, 02:34
well u properly don't remember me even though ive been around since dragon :P but i remember u :D

Raptordin
12-24-2007, 07:31
well u properly don't remember me even though ive been around since dragon :P but i remember u :D

I do remember you, we had our rundowns but you were honorable.

Come Back.

cleo
12-24-2007, 12:40
Ofcourse i remember you :p

CO was always pretty lame, just the friends you make gets addictive

And i dont remember killing you Velkra, i forgot alot of pplz :/

Yes but it atlest had an ounce of fun in it back then now its just all about who can spend the most money.

Kreig
12-24-2007, 14:12

Characters are:
Iida*Hitoshi (New melee)

Only if you come back to Blizzard ;)

*Sparkles12*
12-24-2007, 14:42

Characters are:
Iida*Hitoshi (New melee)

i wouldnt bother comming bk game has gone to rank and ruin tq dont give a **** about any1 no more

DaRkTrO
12-24-2007, 15:48
Who the hell is iida... some random noob:p? Nah man come back i love you =O we be pro 2nd rbs together.

Quickfire
12-25-2007, 21:10
come back plz I miss u and I'm sure highwind does too

FreakyStylie
12-25-2007, 21:34
I sorta remember u. I remember u were one of the top players. I'd bet money u dont know me tho.:p Anyways always nice to see old pplz come back.

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-26-2007, 00:24
someones BACK!!! :D:D:D

JayJayTao
12-26-2007, 01:10
Come back pls jayjay miss Iida very much:(

Slanesh
12-26-2007, 07:12

Characters are:
Iida*Hitoshi (New melee)

kept u in fl, come back :eek:

BukkaneNinja05
12-26-2007, 14:46
After reading the replies, plus all the PM's I got. Decided to come back, ill try to be on as much as I can. First day back yesterday and got a few levels, so all good. Thanks everyone =D

DanceWithArrows
12-26-2007, 15:16
After reading the replies, plus all the PM's I got. Decided to come back, ill try to be on as much as I can. First day back yesterday and got a few levels, so all good. Thanks everyone =D

welcome back. now sell me the shield.

BukkaneNinja05
12-26-2007, 17:23
welcome back. now sell me the shield.

Ill be online in approx 6 hours? Whisper me in game and we can trade.