PDA

View Full Version : Anyone care to help me with prices?

Hawthorne
12-23-2007, 03:08
Yes, alas I am a noob =\.

Elite coronet level 15-67
Elite club level 5-65
Unique ring - level 60
Unique boots - level 60
Unique necklace - level 67

Thanks guys, I will rep you if you help :D.

Kitsu
12-24-2007, 08:05
The thing that's going to cost you the most would be the club, I'ld suggest settling for a uni 2 soc instead of insisting on an elite. The socs would help you more anyway, boots aren't really a big matter till you PVP so wait till later, I suggest getting blessed boots to help with lvling. uni necky and ring at that level would be at least 10kk each. I suggest earings to coro since tros have enough Hp to deal with monster dmg and unless it has socs, the re-sell price will be really low.

My suggestion:

blessed boots - pretty much free from friends
uni ring and necky - about 20-25kk for both, cheaper if you're lucky (pick up all drops left by others, during fireworks quest I picked up a free lvl 1 uni ring cos some noob wanted to loot my stuff and left theirs)
elite armour - no soc is cheap, I'm sure about 5kk will get you one, alternatively, wait till lvl 100 and buy the uni 1 soc promo armours, I've seen them sell for 2kk.
ears - uni are easy to hunt in AC but uni ears sell for about 10kk, settle for ref ears if you can't afford them.
weapon - as I said, uni 2 soc club will set you back by a heap though... alternatively, use the cheaper weapon to lvl, whip, elite 2 soc whips go for as low as 2kk and the skill's not too bad for lvling (my war uses whip as her 1 hander)

Final tip: Make an archer, they are the best hunters if you don't have the gear to fit out your chars, I can hunt well with my fire cos she's my main but at early lvls >_> don't want to talk about that :p

Happy playing/lvling

aphrodit3
12-24-2007, 11:31
Yes, alas I am a noob =\.

Elite coronet level 15-67
Elite club level 5-65
Unique ring - level 60
Unique boots - level 60
Unique necklace - level 67

Thanks guys, I will rep you if you help :D.

coro: 6-10kk
club: 20-25kk (no soc), 50-60kk (1 soc), 110-120kk (2 soc)
ring: 3-4kk
boots: 3-4kk
nekky: 3-4kk

atm ;)