PDA

View Full Version : The end of Vibe..

~Damien~
12-22-2007, 23:51
Well vibe, you had a good lil run but looks like you couldn't hold together in the end... soo sowwie. ^.^
(Vibe was dismissed right? = anti mage is emo?)

Oliverlo
12-22-2007, 23:55
Ya, it ended sooner then i expected. BTW, noone likes a runaway dog to be the guild leader, if not, most members will named as one.:D

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-23-2007, 00:16
Damien... I never had any problems with you but what your doing right now is just straight up being a ***... At least have a little respect even if the person is your enemy...

Think about how fun will gw be for all of you if Vibe is gone...

12-23-2007, 01:12
Why have respect for a bunch idiots that don't show respect first? It takes respect to earn respect.

Chinski
12-23-2007, 01:58
This one time, i pwned this noop so hard...

...that he disbanded his guild, sold his gear, and vowed never to play again XD

No, really. But in all seriousness.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jajajajajajajaajaajajajajajajajjajajaajajajajjajaj ajajaj-

*deep breath*

-jajajaajajajajajaajajajaajajajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaajajajajajaja!!!!!

Not so happy to see Vibe disband. They were worthy opponents. Gw today was more one sided than ive seen in a looong time. I was actually looking forward to them winning for a while, and having to fight tooth and nail to actually earn the pole back. But i suppose having it handed to us on a silver platter is nice too :)

Plus...now who do i pk :(

But, im not worried. Im sure the next "hot" guild will come along soon enough and try to flex the muscle.

Thankfully, i have enough personal enemies to keep me busy untill then...i hope :rolleyes:

Cheers to everybody, pour out a little liquor for a fallen guild.

Oh...and i almost forgot. Good riddance anti-mage, dont let the door hit you on the way out..."bixa" ;)

~Damien~
12-23-2007, 03:58
No, really. But in all seriousness.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jajajajajajajaajaajajajajajajajjajajaajajajajjajaj ajajaj-

*deep breath*

-jajajaajajajajajaajajajaajajajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaajajajajajaja!!!!!

Not so happy to see Vibe disband. They were worthy opponents. Gw today was more one sided than ive seen in a looong time. I was actually looking forward to them winning for a while, and having to fight tooth and nail to actually earn the pole back. But i suppose having it handed to us on a silver platter is nice too :)

Plus...now who do i pk :(

But, im not worried. Im sure the next "hot" guild will come along soon enough and try to flex the muscle.

Thankfully, i have enough personal enemies to keep me busy untill then...i hope :rolleyes:

Cheers to everybody, pour out a little liquor for a fallen guild.

Oh...and i almost forgot. Good riddance anti-mage, dont let the door hit you on the way out..."bixa" ;)

jajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajjajaaaajajajajjajjaj ajajajajjjajaajajjajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :p

Shaskia
12-23-2007, 04:38
It takes respect to earn respect.

Very true qoute. Though, why should Vibe have shown EliteSquad any respect when EliteSquad (NOTE: NOT ALL MEMBERS, A SELECTED FEW AREN'T) is a group of childish people who thinks they are all that?

If Anti did dismis the guild because they lost, then he didn't handle it very well. Altough I don't know much about Vibe or the reason for them dismissing I can't really say much about that.

Edit: Damien as for you, how old are you? 7?

DaRkTrO
12-23-2007, 04:55
When do i show disrespect? I come gw so you guys can have fun aswell... **** like this makes me not want to go and then you guys can be back to having no enemies at gw...

Shaskia
12-23-2007, 05:54
When do i show disrespect? I come gw so you guys can have fun aswell... **** like this makes me not want to go and then you guys can be back to having no enemies at gw...

Don't even try reasoning with them, they think they are always right ;\

~Damien~
12-23-2007, 06:50
Very true qoute. Though, why should Vibe have shown EliteSquad any respect when EliteSquad (NOTE: NOT ALL MEMBERS, A SELECTED FEW AREN'T) is a group of childish people who thinks they are all that?

If Anti did dismis the guild because they lost, then he didn't handle it very well. Altough I don't know much about Vibe or the reason for them dismissing I can't really say much about that.

Edit: Damien as for you, how old are you? 7?

I'm actually turning 5 years old in a few weeks. :eek:

Oceania
12-23-2007, 06:59
less fun for u guys..no enemy no fun! =)

TriSinDetta
12-23-2007, 08:10
Damien... I never had any problems with you but what your doing right now is just straight up being a ***... At least have a little respect even if the person is your enemy...

Think about how fun will gw be for all of you if Vibe is gone...

Its a choice. I dont think you have to respect your enemies, respect your allies and maybe there side could hold it together. And he is not being a ___. Vibe was to him and in the long run he won. Let him enjoy, I AM:p

12-23-2007, 09:29
Most of us are childish eh? I find that funny seeing how 90% of our enemies act like 2 year olds. And...I'm not childish. I'm an ******* get it right you brown lovers.

Fudges-Archer
12-23-2007, 12:56
Think of it this way: How fun is guild war going to be by yourselves on the ES side? I came to the guild war just to play around. I saw TWO enemy guildies. Doesn't seem very fun/interesting. Most of you will rejoice when a new guild comes around . You may not want to admit it, but you know you enjoyed "pwning" Vibe.

Slanesh
12-23-2007, 13:17
Well vibe, you had a good lil run but looks like you couldn't hold together in the end... soo sowwie. ^.^
(Vibe was dismissed right? = anti mage is emo?)

haha funny that someone who jumps outta a window to suicide - and cries around on forums then - calls someone else an emo. :rolleyes:

Orenda
12-23-2007, 13:50
I would never disrespect aka **** talk to any one unless they did it to me first. Sometimes even if they do try to say ****, I'll ignore them. But it still pisses me off that some people think just because someone's on another side of GW, suddenly they dont deserve respect? Yeah, that makes you a great person. Sure theres some CERTAIN people in an enemy side that wont deserve respect, but its not everyone. Like I said I dont disrespect people in GW when I was in both heretics and vibe unless they did it first. Like recently, while I was in vibe, I remember the certain people that are ***holes to me. When I did nothing wrong yet they choose to try to say crap to make me feel bad. I'm not gonna say "ALL ES IS CRAP AND DONT DESERVE RESPECT." Because there are only a couple of people that are idiots. And to respect EVERYONE just cause they're an ally? No way. Why would you respect someone you've hated for a such a long time or someone that cheats non-stop just because they want to help you in GW? Same goes to why would you STOP respecting someone you've been friends with or maybe is just a good person in general just cause they decide to help someone else for GW? -.-

And vibe did not disband cause we were losing in GW. It was disbanded while we had pole in gw because of something that happened. I didnt get the full story but it was something like that

Chinski
12-23-2007, 13:53
haha funny that someone who jumps outta a window to suicide - and cries around on forums then - calls someone else an emo. :rolleyes:

Shouldnt you be at an "alternative" bar somewhere, releasing your inner goddess?

TriSinDetta
12-23-2007, 14:31
I would never disrespect aka **** talk to any one unless they did it to me first. Sometimes even if they do try to say ****, I'll ignore them. But it still pisses me off that some people think just because someone's on another side of GW, suddenly they dont deserve respect? Yeah, that makes you a great person. Sure theres some CERTAIN people in an enemy side that wont deserve respect, but its not everyone. Like I said I dont disrespect people in GW when I was in both heretics and vibe unless they did it first. Like recently, while I was in vibe, I remember the certain people that are ***holes to me. When I did nothing wrong yet they choose to try to say crap to make me feel bad. I'm not gonna say "ALL ES IS CRAP AND DONT DESERVE RESPECT." Because there are only a couple of people that are idiots. And to respect EVERYONE just cause they're an ally? No way. Why would you respect someone you've hated for a such a long time or someone that cheats non-stop just because they want to help you in GW? Same goes to why would you STOP respecting someone you've been friends with or maybe is just a good person in general just cause they decide to help someone else for GW? -.-

And vibe did not disband cause we were losing in GW. It was disbanded while we had pole in gw because of something that happened. I didnt get the full story but it was something like that

What really is disrespect in a video game? I think disrespect is when you help a side and then all a sudden help another. I dont care if all my enemies dont respect me. I dont need there respect and a matter a fact I dont want there respect. What I want is what I get. Friends are great in game, however friends that help my enemies are not my friends anymore. Thats why it is a game. A game to win and I play to win and be helpful to my side so they win and if I lose then I come out and try that much harder so next time we win.

I am really getting tired of this respect complaining. Some are nice about the game and some are in your face trash talking because thats how they play and thats how they compete. However respect is not something you need on a computer game. People mean to you, filter or return the favor.

Jim_Morrison
12-23-2007, 18:58
why all the tears and sniffles ill still come GW.

Slanesh
12-23-2007, 19:01
Shouldnt you be at an "alternative" bar somewhere, releasing your inner goddess?

the last thing i wanna do, is meeting u in rl :rolleyes:

~Damien~
12-23-2007, 19:08

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... It was fun pking you again. :)

.AaroN.
12-23-2007, 19:12
why all the tears and sniffles ill still come GW.

I wont, this stuff makes me not wana go, btw for the non contradictive 'enemies' gratz :)

Shin~ML
12-23-2007, 19:40
Wev created the Guild so he can disband it whenever he wants to. Sure it's the end of Vibe but we'll just be back next week under a different name.

We all have fun in war don't we? Otherwise none of us would go.

Let's just all kill each other and stop with the immature mouth diahorrea.

Shin~ML
12-23-2007, 19:51
What really is disrespect in a video game? I think disrespect is when you help a side and then all a sudden help another. I dont care if all my enemies dont respect me. I dont need there respect and a matter a fact I dont want there respect. What I want is what I get. Friends are great in game, however friends that help my enemies are not my friends anymore. Thats why it is a game. A game to win and I play to win and be helpful to my side so they win and if I lose then I come out and try that much harder so next time we win.

I am really getting tired of this respect complaining. Some are nice about the game and some are in your face trash talking because thats how they play and thats how they compete. However respect is not something you need on a computer game. People mean to you, filter or return the favor.

I agree with most of this. Noone has the right to tell someone else how play an online computer game. There are those who crave respect, and those who flush it down the toilet.

I have my own morals and ideals, but I would never force them upon someone else. I let my blade do the talking.

Orenda
12-23-2007, 21:30
I was only telling my story and my opinion, trying to reason with people, not pushing it down anyones throat. But I feel that with more respect, even if it is a game, it makes the game better. To me its stupid and immature every time after GW, people need to insult each other on the MSG, thats for both sides. Would be nice to not see any of that. I'm sure many would agree but it wont ever happen. But the less the better.

Momochi~Zabuza
12-23-2007, 22:06
go go power rangers!

Chinski
12-23-2007, 22:18

Haha.

I suppose you were trying to be witty, and insinuate that i might be at your favorite hang-out? Just like it was said before bro...theres nothing wrong with your...lifestyle.

You know, for somebody who claims to have graduated with the top grades in his country, your attempts at belittling others are fairly patheitc.

Anyways, i agree with TriSinDetta. To each his own.

But i got a big issue with the bulkers, or oldschoolers, who refuse to admit skill when they see it, and talk junk in the absence of their own skill :rolleyes:

Shin~ML
12-23-2007, 23:22
I was only telling my story and my opinion, trying to reason with people, not pushing it down anyones throat. But I feel that with more respect, even if it is a game, it makes the game better. To me its stupid and immature every time after GW, people need to insult each other on the MSG, thats for both sides. Would be nice to not see any of that. I'm sure many would agree but it wont ever happen. But the less the better.

I wasn't directing anything at you, sorry if it came off that way Orenda :(.

Yeah it'd be nice if people wouldn't spam msgboard with taunts and insults .. but that's just how they deal with their issues. They won't stop =/

Sum0
12-23-2007, 23:38
go go power rangers!
o.o" go go plx!!!

Oceania
12-24-2007, 07:17

Agree!

And Ore dont bother to explain this things to sum1 like Triaxe..cuz ppl who r nice to her actually "kiss her ass" in her opinnion..
I think her husband talk to her like this " play B.itch!" ," clean this skank!" "suck this *****!".
lol.

Oceania
12-24-2007, 07:18

"keep talking ******!"

TriSinDetta
12-24-2007, 07:26
Agree!

And Ore dont bother to explain this things to sum1 like Triaxe..cuz ppl who r nice to her actually "kiss her ass" in her opinnion..
I think her husband talk to her like this " play B.itch!" ," clean this skank!" "suck this *****!".
lol.

No no no, thats how familys in Romania treat each other. And how would you dare know how me and my husband talk? Do you put your ear to the computer and try to listen? Am confused.

In my opinion? I never said my friends on the game kiss my ass. Why do you act like you know me? Pfft, name calling and telling me my opinion. You sound so dumb

Oceania
12-24-2007, 07:31
No no no, thats how familys in Romania treat each other. And how would you dare know how me and my husband talk? Do you put your ear to the computer and try to listen? Am confused.

In my opinion? I never said my friends on the game kiss my ass. Why do you act like you know me? Pfft, name calling and telling me my opinion. You sound so dumb

snif..snif!

IInFernuS
12-24-2007, 18:18
snif..snif!

dont give her any atention she killed me one time today died like 50 and thinks shes good.

~Damien~
12-24-2007, 19:22
dont give her any atention she killed me one time today died like 50 and thinks shes good.

I heard you had a big tantrum when you terminated vibe! :eek:
That's a shame. :D

TriSinDetta
12-24-2007, 20:47

Find me 50

Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: BeNEDICToXVI has been killed by ~SinZinDetta~![14:59]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: chega has been killed by Sir_stevelok![14:59]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Samhain has been killed by GoldGuard![15:0]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: BeNEDICToXVI has been killed by Reborn![15:0]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: SWE.GANGZTA has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:0]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Anti-Mage has been killed by ~SinZinDetta~![15:0]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Future666 has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:0]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: PoniBoy has been killed by SWE.GANGZTA![15:1]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: #53Ferry-5#53 has been killed by SWE.GANGZTA![15:1]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: SWE.GANGZTA has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:1]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: chega has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:1]

[Talk]#53Ferry-5#53 speaks to PoniBoy: lol[15:1]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ~SinZinDetta~: The target is not on-line.[15:1]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: #06#06#06 has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:1]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: RUDINXU has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:2]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: ~SinZinDetta~ has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:2]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: PoniBoy has been killed by SWE.GANGZTA![15:2]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: #53Ferry-5#53 has been killed by SWE.GANGZTA![15:2]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Sir_stevelok has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:3]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Anti-Mage has been killed by GoldGuard![15:3]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: RUDINXU has been killed by SWE.GANGZTA![15:3]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: ~SinZinDetta~ has been killed by Guard1![15:3]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: BeNEDICToXVI has been killed by chega![15:5]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: C.RONELD has been killed by chega![15:5]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: SWE.GANGZTA has been killed by ahmedbahgat![15:5]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Sir_stevelok has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:5]

[Talk]dIXOR_ speaks to Gomez: na? [15:5]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: RUDINXU has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:6]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: #53Ferry-5#53 has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:6]

[Talk]dIXOR_ speaks to Gomez: o.o[15:6]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Anti-Mage has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:6]

[Talk]Gomez speaks to dIXOR_: sory[15:6]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: BeNEDICToXVI has been killed by Gomez![15:6]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: chega has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:7]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: ahmedbahgat has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:7]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: #53Ferry-5#53 has been killed by SWE.GANGZTA![15:7]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Future666 has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:7]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: SWE.GANGZTA has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:7]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Sir_stevelok has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:7]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to All : ÑirvanA is so lucky to win RefinedDragonGem from LadyLuck in Market.[15:7]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: #53Ferry-5#53 has been killed by chega![15:7]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: PoniBoy has been killed by chega![15:8]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to All : ÑirvanA is so lucky to win BlackPhoenix from LadyLuck in Market.[15:8]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: chega has been killed by #53Ferry-5#53![15:8]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: #53Ferry-5#53 has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:8]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Sir_stevelok has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:8]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to All : ÑirvanA is so lucky to win Class5MoneyBag from LadyLuck in Market.[15:8]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to All : ÑirvanA is so lucky to win RefinedPhoenixGem from LadyLuck in Market.[15:8]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: #53Ferry-5#53 has been killed by SWE.GANGZTA![15:8]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Future666 has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:8]

[Talk]dIXOR_ speaks to Gomez: :( [15:9]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: chega has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:10]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Future666 has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:10]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: SWE.GANGZTA has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:11]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: chega has been killed by ahmedbahgat![15:11]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: ~SinZinDetta~ has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:11]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Biedron has been killed by PoniBoy![15:11]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: ahmedbahgat has been killed by SWE.GANGZTA![15:13]

[Talk]SWE.GANGZTA speaks to All : såg[15:13]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: #52Caramelo#52 has been killed by Masta~Troj![15:13]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: ~SinZinDetta~ has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:13]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Sir_stevelok has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:13]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Masta~Troj has been killed by AdminTATA![15:14]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: chega has been killed by ~SinZinDetta~![15:15]

[Talk]Masta~Troj speaks to All : dix[15:15]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: chega has been killed by Trîton![15:16]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: SWE.GANGZTA has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:16]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Trîton has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:16]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: ~SinZinDetta~ has been killed by SWE.GANGZTA![15:16]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Anti-Mage has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:17]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Future666 has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:17]

[Talk]Trîton speaks to All : hahaha[15:18]

[Talk]Trîton speaks to All : YES[15:18]

TriSinDetta
12-24-2007, 20:49
[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: chega has been killed by Trîton![15:18]

[Talk]Gomez speaks to dIXOR_: he will have suprise[15:18]

[Talk]*->Daot<- speaks to ~SinZinDetta~: hi[15:18]

[Talk]*->Daot<- speaks to ~SinZinDetta~: can i[15:19]

[Talk]Gomez speaks to dIXOR_: hehe[15:19]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Anti-Mage has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:19]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Sir_stevelok has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:19]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: ~SinZinDetta~ has been killed by SWE.GANGZTA![15:20]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: SWE.GANGZTA has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:20]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: chega has been killed by MECHKarma![15:20]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Sir_stevelok has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:20]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: LotuS has been killed by Masta~Troj![15:21]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: c.a.t has been killed by chega![15:21]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: MECHKarma has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:21]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: chega has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:23]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: LotuS has been killed by *->Daot<-![15:23]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Paradise has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:24]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: JINERAL has been killed by Storm-Fire![15:24]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: chega has been killed by ahmedbahgat![15:24]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: zeko2008 has been killed by Storm-Fire![15:24]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Anti-Mage has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:24]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: ~SinZinDetta~ has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:24]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Future666 has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:24]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Anti-Mage has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:25]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: MECHKarma has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:25]

[Talk]dIXOR_ speaks to ehomba: de va väl typ de[15:26]

[Talk]dIXOR_ speaks to ehomba: o 2 tröjjor[15:26]

[Talk]ehomba speaks to dIXOR_: k ^^[15:27]

[Talk]dIXOR_ speaks to ehomba: Piercningstav, fast mitt hål har växt igen[15:27]

[Talk]ehomba speaks to dIXOR_: christian som inte ville ha nå klappar fick nästan mest[15:28]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: chega has been killed by ~SinZinDetta~![15:28]

[Talk]dIXOR_ speaks to ehomba: hon vart rädd för mig när ja va tmte[15:28]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Storm-Fire has been killed by LotuS![15:28]

[Talk]ehomba speaks to dIXOR_: wee[15:28]

[Talk]ehomba speaks to dIXOR_: ^^[15:28]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: ehomba has been killed by ahmedbahgat![15:28]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Zebid has been killed by ahmedbahgat![15:28]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Future666 has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:29]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: MECHKarma has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:29]

DanceWithArrows
12-24-2007, 22:00
lol as i said in the other thread, although in different words, you need to think before you speak, or maes gonna take make you look like such an idiot...and the way your trying to rebut things,i think it already happened. ive degraded you from threat, to nuisance.

IInFernuS
12-25-2007, 07:43
[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: chega has been killed by Trîton![15:18]

[Talk]Gomez speaks to dIXOR_: he will have suprise[15:18]

[Talk]*->Daot<- speaks to ~SinZinDetta~: hi[15:18]

[Talk]*->Daot<- speaks to ~SinZinDetta~: can i[15:19]

[Talk]Gomez speaks to dIXOR_: hehe[15:19]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Anti-Mage has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:19]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Sir_stevelok has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:19]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: ~SinZinDetta~ has been killed by SWE.GANGZTA![15:20]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: SWE.GANGZTA has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:20]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: chega has been killed by MECHKarma![15:20]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Sir_stevelok has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:20]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: LotuS has been killed by Masta~Troj![15:21]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: c.a.t has been killed by chega![15:21]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: MECHKarma has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:21]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: chega has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:23]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: LotuS has been killed by *->Daot<-![15:23]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Paradise has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:24]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: JINERAL has been killed by Storm-Fire![15:24]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: chega has been killed by ahmedbahgat![15:24]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: zeko2008 has been killed by Storm-Fire![15:24]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Anti-Mage has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:24]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: ~SinZinDetta~ has been killed by Anti-Mage![15:24]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Future666 has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:24]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Anti-Mage has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:25]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: MECHKarma has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:25]

[Talk]dIXOR_ speaks to ehomba: de va väl typ de[15:26]

[Talk]dIXOR_ speaks to ehomba: o 2 tröjjor[15:26]

[Talk]ehomba speaks to dIXOR_: k ^^[15:27]

[Talk]dIXOR_ speaks to ehomba: Piercningstav, fast mitt hål har växt igen[15:27]

[Talk]ehomba speaks to dIXOR_: christian som inte ville ha nå klappar fick nästan mest[15:28]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: chega has been killed by ~SinZinDetta~![15:28]

[Talk]dIXOR_ speaks to ehomba: hon vart rädd för mig när ja va tmte[15:28]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Storm-Fire has been killed by LotuS![15:28]

[Talk]ehomba speaks to dIXOR_: wee[15:28]

[Talk]ehomba speaks to dIXOR_: ^^[15:28]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: ehomba has been killed by ahmedbahgat![15:28]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Zebid has been killed by ahmedbahgat![15:28]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Future666 has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:29]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: MECHKarma has been killed by Sir_stevelok![15:29]
rofl edited ****

TriSinDetta
12-25-2007, 10:21
rofl edited ****

If it was edited you would have no kills. And I am not classless to edit kills. There should been more, anyone that records knows once it is to full it stops, but your not on pace for 50.

What is **** is when someone quits but keeps playing, so still selling your items for dbs:rolleyes: (again)

maoo
12-25-2007, 12:12
Why have respect for a bunch idiots that don't show respect first? It takes respect to earn respect.

You're pathetic. You know nothing about respect, kiddo. You're nothing but a worthless racist minion.

aphrodit3
12-25-2007, 13:41
a new side / new guild will pop back up it alwys does
new name, same ppl

~Damien~
12-25-2007, 15:05
a new side / new guild will pop back up it alwys does
new name, same ppl

That's so gey, 300 will never be terminated, imma be a dep in that guild 4 life.
A new guild with all the same people because they can't hold down a name, they're all over the place like their circus of an army, no organization. ES on the other hand fights with teamwork and honour, unlike the botting *****s raptor/mech, djdiver at least I don't live in a pyramid. ^.^
You know what I said when Vibe got terminated? "YA DONE SON!" :D

FreakyStylie
12-25-2007, 22:09
That's so gey, 300 will never be terminated, imma be a dep in that guild 4 life.
A new guild with all the same people because they can't hold down a name, they're all over the place like their circus of an army, no organization. ES on the other hand fights with teamwork and honour, unlike the botting *****s raptor/mech, djdiver at least I don't live in a pyramid. ^.^
You know what I said when Vibe got terminated? "YA DONE SON!" :D

its not up to u if 300 lives on . . . I still see a DeputyLeader next to ur name.:p

Camz
12-25-2007, 22:16
wtf is a quazar >.> w/e diemos accuse me of cheats when i used to play i vote de last option xD

~Damien~
12-26-2007, 04:12
its not up to u if 300 lives on . . . I still see a DeputyLeader next to ur name.:p

Hmmm lets see... Leonidas is one of my friends in real life, I don't need to be guild leader to make 300 live on you nooblet.

FreakyStylie
12-26-2007, 10:05
Hmmm lets see... Leonidas is one of my friends in real life, I don't need to be guild leader to make 300 live on you nooblet.

wether u know him irl or not its still his decision, am i right?:confused:

ReiAyanami
12-26-2007, 12:50

You smell like sand! :)

DanceWithArrows
12-26-2007, 12:51

O.o

Chinski
12-26-2007, 13:34

Naw i gotta back up Damien on this one. 300 moves like a unit, nothing is really done through the mind of one. Even if leo decided to leave 300, he would leave it with one of us ^^

DanceWithArrows
12-26-2007, 15:01
Naw i gotta back up Damien on this one. 300 moves like a unit, nothing is really done through the mind of one. Even if leo decided to leave 300, he would leave it with one of us ^^

i want to join 300 :D

TriSinDetta
12-26-2007, 15:37

We went to see Aliens vs Predator: REQUIEM last night and they had a trailer for Meets the Spartans. I could not find the one we saw in theaters which had alot more funny stuff (including a deal or no deal clip that made me almost hit the floor) but I guess this first clip ya get the point.

http://www.meetthespartans.com/

:D

sdx
12-26-2007, 15:47
We went to see Aliens vs Predator: REQUIEM last night and they had a trailer for Meets the Spartans. I could not find the one we saw in theaters which had alot more funny stuff (including a deal or no deal clip that made me almost hit the floor) but I guess this first clip ya get the point.

http://www.meetthespartans.com/

:D

sure to be a classic, haha...
did you like avp requiem? i skipped it due to snowstorm/driving concerns :d

FreakyStylie
12-26-2007, 17:31

But once again if he *WANTED* to disband 300 he could. I never said he would or wanted to . . .;)

TriSinDetta
12-26-2007, 17:34
sure to be a classic, haha...
did you like avp requiem? i skipped it due to snowstorm/driving concerns :d

It was good, no real plot line but I did not expect one in a AvP movie. It was good but not better then part 1. I saw National Treasure Book of Secrets also. That was really good ^^

FreakyStylie
12-26-2007, 17:37

hahahhahahahah rofl

~Damien~
12-26-2007, 18:21
But once again if he *WANTED* to disband 300 he could. I never said he would or wanted to . . .;)

Your a ****ing moron, go stick that broomstick up your ass again.

VendettaEUP
12-26-2007, 18:41

That kinda made me giggle IRL.

Zero18
12-26-2007, 22:30
It was good, no real plot line but I did not expect one in a AvP movie. It was good but not better then part 1. I saw National Treasure Book of Secrets also. That was really good ^^

I saw that National Treasure last night. Pretty good =o

Momochi~Zabuza
12-26-2007, 22:33
I saw that National Treasure last night. Pretty good =o

i had a dream about the future about ur daughter last night o.o

DaRkTrO
12-27-2007, 05:59
You're pathetic. You know nothing about respect, kiddo. You're nothing but a worthless racist minion.

lol minion:)

Zero18
12-27-2007, 12:52
i had a dream about the future about ur daughter last night o.o

****ing pedophile XD

12-27-2007, 13:53
oh...here comes mao with 'your a minion' crap. Mao, do you honestly think thats an insult? Learn what a minion is before you try to use it as an insult, idiot.

Minion - a follower, someone that's loyal to one person (Guild Leader) usually one thats in charge of a group, organization, etc.

By the definition of a 'Minion' everyone in a guild is a Minion. So keep trying to use it as an insult...you'll just insult yourself.

As for me being 'racist' I won't deny it, I do hate Egyptians. I only ever said anything to you to watch you go emo because well..i'm an ******* :)

maoo
12-27-2007, 15:32
oh...here comes mao with 'your a minion' crap. Mao, do you honestly think thats an insult? Learn what a minion is before you try to use it as an insult, idiot.

Minion - a follower, someone that's loyal to one person (Guild Leader) usually one thats in charge of a group, organization, etc.

By the definition of a 'Minion' everyone in a guild is a Minion. So keep trying to use it as an insult...you'll just insult yourself.

As for me being 'racist' I won't deny it, I do hate Egyptians. I only ever said anything to you to watch you go emo because well..i'm an ******* :)

Thanks, but I know what a minion is, minion. I didn't "go emo". Calling people emo is cliche, imbecile. Well.. coming from you.. You, racist, are fragile, weak and coward. Emo, if you like.

TriSinDetta
12-27-2007, 16:40
Thanks, but I know what a minion is, minion. I didn't "go emo". Calling people emo is cliche, imbecile. Well.. coming from you.. You, racist, are fragile, weak and coward. Emo, if you like.

That was a dumb reply, think your mad because Unearth matters and you dont. Take your boohoo to Opera please :)

Proud minion of the winning team. And I think your abit emo cause you keep coming back on the forums and name calling :D

DanceWithArrows
12-27-2007, 17:29

1) putting together a string of "smart"(<<<had to dumb it down for you. your welcome) sounding words and the combonation not making sense just makes you look like an idiot.
2) Nate is not a minion. You seem to not distinguish what a minion and a friend is. Nate is a FRIEND of fanatico, therefore they have ties of loyalty towards each other.
3) He is not weak nor a coward because a) He had the balls to stand up to the so-called "bullies" of this forum. b) If your talking about his strength in game, hes pretty strong. c) Like I said to riot, if you just call people things...and not have any supporting evidence...I've got three words for you at different pitches by my friend Carlos Mencia *di di di*
4) If you just called him an emo in the end...don't you enter the "cliche?"
5) Never seen him be racist without having a joking tone behind it...
6) I dont mind being racist to enemies, so you can just **** yourself, you piece of white trash.

Zero18
12-27-2007, 18:59
Guys don't bother arguing with them... it's important to keep in mind- everyone on the ES side is a minion.

/lawl

FreakyStylie
12-27-2007, 19:08

lol im a moron yet u dont get what im saying. You keep arguing that Leonidios or w.e wont disband 300. i never said he would. All im saying is that he has the power to do so. Keep callin me a moron but im 14 and still see that ur posts dont disprove anything im saying . . . ;)

P.S. get me a broomstick, im sure u got plenty of experince with those "broomsticks":D

BukkaneNinja05
12-27-2007, 19:35
Each side will flame each other, use what ever insults to get a rise from them. That's how it works. Its the same with people in the forums, they try to act more intelligent and ****y just to get a rise from people. Damien's a prime example plus a few others. Just ignore em and leave them to there games. =D

~Damien~
12-27-2007, 21:33
lol im a moron yet u dont get what im saying. You keep arguing that Leonidios or w.e wont disband 300. i never said he would. All im saying is that he has the power to do so. Keep callin me a moron but im 14 and still see that ur posts dont disprove anything im saying . . . ;)

P.S. get me a broomstick, im sure u got plenty of experince with those "broomsticks":D

You want me to disprove your 'what if' game, anyone 'can' do anything, you think that makes you smart to point out usless things? o.O You a dumb 14 year old stay in school plx.

Each side will flame each other, use what ever insults to get a rise from them. That's how it works. Its the same with people in the forums, they try to act more intelligent and ****y just to get a rise from people. Damien's a prime example plus a few others. Just ignore em and leave them to there games. =D

Your such a tool, no one respects an aussie with the name bukkaneninja05.

maoo
12-28-2007, 11:28
That was a dumb reply, think your mad because Unearth matters and you dont. Take your boohoo to Opera please :)

Proud minion of the winning team. And I think your abit emo cause you keep coming back on the forums and name calling :D

Theres no way a racist will matter in this world. No i'm not emo. Nothing against them tho.

maoo
12-28-2007, 11:30
Guys don't bother arguing with them... it's important to keep in mind- everyone on the ES side is a minion.

/lawl

thats cool coming from an ex-fake friend like you

maoo
12-28-2007, 11:43
1) putting together a string of "smart"(<<<had to dumb it down for you. your welcome) sounding words and the combonation not making sense just makes you look like an idiot.
2) Nate is not a minion. You seem to not distinguish what a minion and a friend is. Nate is a FRIEND of fanatico, therefore they have ties of loyalty towards each other.
3) He is not weak nor a coward because a) He had the balls to stand up to the so-called "bullies" of this forum. b) If your talking about his strength in game, hes pretty strong. c) Like I said to riot, if you just call people things...and not have any supporting evidence...I've got three words for you at different pitches by my friend Carlos Mencia *di di di*
4) If you just called him an emo in the end...don't you enter the "cliche?"
5) Never seen him be racist without having a joking tone behind it...
6) I dont mind being racist to enemies, so you can just **** yourself, you piece of white trash.

number six proved how dumb you are. Beeing racist means you're a weak coward. It seems u could not understand my post, kid. Better luck next time trying to look smart.

Zero18
12-28-2007, 12:08

I NEVER had a problem with you, yet a couple months ago, you decided to pk me just because I was in ES.

Who's the fake friend..?

TriSinDetta
12-28-2007, 14:58
I NEVER had a problem with you, yet a couple months ago, you decided to pk me just because I was in ES.

Who's the fake friend..?

I know I know.. Mao?!

maoo
12-28-2007, 18:24

Who's the fake friend..?

if u were a little smarter you'd know other people play my account. You were still on my msn until 1 minute ago, "friend."

Zero18
12-28-2007, 18:38
if u were a little smarter you'd know other people play my account. You were still on my msn until 1 minute ago, "friend."

You deleted me off msn? *GASP!* I'll have to cry myself to sleep!

Honestly, I couldn't care less what you do or say =o

Oh and, whether it was you or someone else on that account is an irrelevant piece of information. If you, or your friends, were intelligent enough to notice the little "friend" icon at the top of their map, they wouldn't have pked me. But, since he/she/it obviously proved they weren't, they pked anyway and I deleted.

So tell me, "friend", what would you have done in that situation?

DanceWithArrows
12-28-2007, 19:20

Oh and, whether it was you or someone else on that account is an irrelevant piece of information. If you, or your friends, were intelligent enough to notice the little "friend" icon at the top of their map, they wouldn't have pked me. But, since he/she/it obviously proved they weren't, they pked anyway and I deleted.

<3

maoo
12-28-2007, 21:04

I'd have spoke to you on msn. Ud say diff things if I was fanatico. Thats so funny.

Zero18
12-28-2007, 21:45
I'd have spoke to you on msn. Ud say diff things if I was fanatico. Thats so funny.

This post of yours simply proves the ignorance of the majority of your side- where did fana come into this conversation, at all? I can never have a conversation with someone on your side without them mentioning fana in some way, shape or form. And that, my "friend, is whats so funny.

Sum0
12-28-2007, 22:33
This post of yours simply proves the ignorance of the majority of your side- where did fana come into this conversation, at all? I can never have a conversation with someone on your side without them mentioning fana in some way, shape or form. And that, my "friend, is whats so funny.

o.o" from today u are no longer fana's minion ...j000 are my minion ....or else o.o...

Zero18
12-28-2007, 22:37
o.o" from today u are no longer fana's minion ...j000 are my minion ....or else o.o...

Sorry, I'm not anyone's minion o.o

Get the **** on msn and stay on >_<

Sum0
12-29-2007, 01:52
Sorry, I'm not anyone's minion o.o

Get the **** on msn and stay on >_<

o.o" I knew u would say that....But, u will *** be my minion ...or i make momo do some crazeh thingz to j00r piramid o.o"

maoo
12-29-2007, 08:54

Ow, so now you're insulting. Well, coming from an elit squid lol. Where did fanmfatico come into the conversation? In my previous post. You need some glasses?

Zero18
12-29-2007, 13:24

Wait wait... I need glasses? Okay, tell me- who started insulting who first?

Ow, so now you're insulting. Well, coming from an elit squid lol. Where did fanmfatico come into the conversation? In my previous post. You need some glasses?

You obviously completely misunderstood my post. We weren't talking about fanatico AT ALL, yet you still had to mention him. That was my point. Anyway, kindly allow me to quote you:

It seems u could not understand my post, kid. Better luck next time trying to look smart.

Please read my posts carefully next time.

WickedOneS
12-29-2007, 14:52

ROFLMAO:rolleyes:

TriSinDetta
12-29-2007, 15:41
ROFLMAO:rolleyes:

Not that it is your business WickedRetard, I was pointing out the fact Mao said he was emo however he did something that also could be considered that much. I dont mind name calling cause I and Sinz like to get under other players skin, Sean Avery of CO...

But its not half as emo as someone coming on the forums and crying someone kosed them and showing a whole conversation then asking someone and there mom to join on his side. Now who did that?? Hmmm:rolleyes:

(Gets ready for WickedDumbs reply of "Oh, I dont play anymore and you have no life":cool:)

WickedOneS
12-29-2007, 16:00
Not that it is your business WickedRetard, I was pointing out the fact Mao said he was emo however he did something that also could be considered that much. I dont mind name calling cause I and Sinz like to get under other players skin, Sean Avery of CO...

But its not half as emo as someone coming on the forums and crying someone kosed them and showing a whole conversation then asking someone and there mom to join on his side. Now who did that?? Hmmm:rolleyes:

(Gets ready for WickedDumbs reply of "Oh, I dont play anymore and you have no life":cool:)

that really bites your craw that Drory showed your true colors doesnt it, GOOD! and to think we ever called you a friend and stuck up for you I still laugh that you expected my mom to join any other side but her family you need a wake up call, grow up! keep telling yourself you are everything Mae cuz we all enjoy the laughs here.

12-29-2007, 16:14
girls....girls.... please don't fight over me... Theres more than enough to pass around... xD

Have you guys noticed any thread that gets created always turns into flaming each other and has nothing to do with the original topic?

maoo
12-29-2007, 16:23
Wait wait... I need glasses? Okay, tell me- who started insulting who first?

You obviously completely misunderstood my post. We weren't talking about fanatico AT ALL, yet you still had to mention him. That was my point. Anyway, kindly allow me to quote you:

You started insulting by generalizing our side as ignorants.

I start subjects whenever I want and it's funny how you ran from answering.

Which kindly allow me to quote my self.

DanceWithArrows
12-29-2007, 16:48
girls....girls.... please don't fight over me... Theres more than enough to pass around... xD

Have you guys noticed any thread that gets created always turns into flaming each other and has nothing to do with the original topic?

hey arnt j00 azn? commie komrade, share wif me? addresing your second statement...no sht sherlock holmes...

too bad im not a commie xP we moved to taiwan after j00 peasants drove us out biatch.

TriSinDetta
12-29-2007, 18:41
that really bites your craw that Drory showed your true colors doesnt it, GOOD! and to think we ever called you a friend and stuck up for you I still laugh that you expected my mom to join any other side but her family you need a wake up call, grow up! keep telling yourself you are everything Mae cuz we all enjoy the laughs here.

Huh? I was being nice to Drory. I always show my true colors and trash all my enemies if they want war of words. Hows that war been going for you anyway? Think Drory and your mom has died alot more then me. Your mom was cool, to bad you ruined her reputation.

I did not say I was everything, I said in conquer I matter unlike you because you said you dont play. Look at you, calling me sad however you come to a forum of a game you claim you dont play. Pick that L up and put in back on your forehead please as my PMS guildies keeps winning gw with others that matter:p

WickedOneS
12-29-2007, 19:35
Huh? I was being nice to Drory. I always show my true colors and trash all my enemies if they want war of words. Hows that war been going for you anyway? Think Drory and your mom has died alot more then me. Your mom was cool, to bad you ruined her reputation.

I did not say I was everything, I said in conquer I matter unlike you because you said you dont play. Look at you, calling me sad however you come to a forum of a game you claim you dont play. Pick that L up and put in back on your forehead please as my PMS guildies keeps winning gw with others that matter:p

LMAO i ruined her reputation by telling you off, trying to tell her and her chars where she can & cant play, dream on. It was me that kicked your ass not once but twice in DIS the other day btw, so how is THAT going for you, 2-1 aint bad, considering it was friends on my char the other times you cheap shotted them - to me its just XP - you on the other hand have a hissy fit every time you die and dont say you dont or you wouldnt be KOS' Drory for being in the same city as you were red, put the "L" back on MY forget, sorry Princess you own that letter allllll to yourself, Yes your PMS Guildies do just fine without you and your mouth dont they, such a pity you show up and ruin the fun....

Please post again i need more laughs.

TriSinDetta
12-29-2007, 19:40
LMAO i ruined her reputation by telling you off, trying to tell her and her chars where she can & cant play, dream on. It was me that kicked your ass not once but twice in DIS the other day btw, so how is THAT going for you, 2-1 aint bad, considering it was friends on my char the other times you cheap shotted them - to me its just XP - you on the other hand have a hissy fit every time you die and dont say you dont or you wouldnt be KOS' Drory for being in the same city as you were red, put the "L" back on MY forget, sorry Princess you own that letter allllll to yourself, Yes your PMS Guildies do just fine without you and your mouth dont they, such a pity you show up and ruin the fun....

Please post again i need more laughs.

You told me off? Bwhahahahahahahahaha. Yeah you killed me in dis. I mean I was full rain and using club/hammer direct to kill you. I did kill Drory before highwind killed me but sure, feel good for now. However nothing but a 228 potency waiting for me at 130 and my sword. Awww :(

Yeah, I was told on the forums :rolleyes: You just think that because in game you got nothing on me. IRL to, well you got alot of pounds on me :P

RipKiLLxD
12-29-2007, 21:20
Oi o.o

WickedOneS
12-29-2007, 22:17
You told me off? Bwhahahahahahahahaha. Yeah you killed me in dis. I mean I was full rain and using club/hammer direct to kill you. I did kill Drory before highwind killed me but sure, feel good for now. However nothing but a 228 potency waiting for me at 130 and my sword. Awww :(

Yeah, I was told on the forums :rolleyes: You just think that because in game you got nothing on me. IRL to, well you got alot of pounds on me :P

I guess if you think 228 is all that, to each his own, as if I'm worried about you or your potency. keep telling yourself that I'm "fat" to make yourself feel better I don't mind, whatever floats your boat. Happy New Year Mae.

Publius
12-29-2007, 22:34

:D sup anti, invading your forum FTW

Momochi~Zabuza
12-30-2007, 02:18

theres no flaming in momos naruto thread o.o
just me occasionally saying fu to noops that pick sasuke o.o

JoZZe
12-30-2007, 08:41

WickedOne can less her pounds but u cant change ur destroyed monkey face! ownd! :o:o:o So " Muie tie si celor care te asculta"! translate that.

12-30-2007, 12:21
theres no flaming in momos naruto thread o.o
just me occasionally saying fu to noops that pick sasuke o.o

Well in that case Momo >=D

TriSinDetta
12-30-2007, 16:07
WickedOne can less her pounds but u cant change ur destroyed monkey face! ownd! :o:o:o So " Muie tie si celor care te asculta"! translate that.

Wow, look what crawled out the gutter. I not seen you since your attempt to dis the entire fana family and got trashed by 95 percent of the gemini forums users for it. If your what Wicked is using to join her anti Tri rally then I am really not worried. Back to your hole non player and take your female glasses with ya:p:cool:

IInFernuS
12-30-2007, 17:51
:D sup anti, invading your forum FTW

hi bro XD

ReiAyanami
12-30-2007, 19:40
Hey TriSinDetta are you the same person as ~SinZinDetta~ in-game? If so you're so good in guild wars!
Are you a boy or a girl? On the forums here it seems like you're a girl but you have a boy character.
Sorry if I sound dumb cause I'm kind of noobey, but I was just wondering TY :)

deim~v.5
12-30-2007, 20:35
Hey TriSinDetta are you the same person as ~SinZinDetta~ in-game? If so you're so good in guild wars!
Are you a boy or a girl? On the forums here it seems like you're a girl but you have a boy character.
At day he's named Kevin, at night she's named Mae.

ReiAyanami
12-30-2007, 20:46

TY :)

TriSinDetta
12-30-2007, 21:57

No. the real sinzindetta is my hubby and his real name is Damien. He does not really like co but has start to like it more for gw. He has played the last few gws and 4 of the last 5. I play mostly threw the week just tg'ing my Triaxe trojan. We dont play at the same time anymore because our computer broke and we play on his brothers mostly just gw and tg. When we have a new computer and Triaxe is 130 we will both be there. I dont really like using his players and he dont like to use mine but we do if we want. If your curious who is on just ask in tagalog only I speak that. We are both nice as long as you dont get on our bad side :)

DanceWithArrows
12-30-2007, 22:01
No. the real sinzindetta is my hubby and his real name is Damien. He does not really like co but has start to like it more for gw. He has played the last few gws and 4 of the last 5. I play mostly threw the week just tg'ing my Triaxe trojan. We dont play at the same time anymore because our computer broke and we play on his brothers mostly just gw and tg. When we have a new computer and Triaxe is 130 we will both be there. I dont really like using his players and he dont like to use mine but we do if we want. If your curious who is on just ask in tagalog only I speak that. We are both nice as long as you dont get on our bad side :)

=O your husband cant be THE damien of 300 lol...(joke)

TriSinDetta
12-30-2007, 22:02

Very mature. Is this the part where I say I know you are but what am I? I could say your a liar but everyone already knows this so whats the point;)

TriSinDetta
12-30-2007, 22:04
=O your husband cant be THE damien of 300 lol...(joke)

Nope, gets confusing sometimes when someone says something about damien in chat. But not for long

~Damien~
12-30-2007, 22:24
Nope, gets confusing sometimes when someone says something about damien in chat. But not for long

Did I miss something? :confused:

ReiAyanami
12-30-2007, 23:07

Okay. I don't speak tagalog so that won't really work for me but ty for answering me! See ya next guild war :)

DuridX
12-31-2007, 01:54
Huh?Think Drory and your mom has died alot more then me. Your mom was cool, to bad you ruined her reputation.

My "reputation" is just fine thanks with the PEOPLE WHO MATTER-

Ummm not everyone gives a damn about gw .... and "winning" is taking turns at who gets the pole at the end.... I was there for many months and remember quite well how it was. :rolleyes:

DuridX
12-31-2007, 01:58
You told me off? Bwhahahahahahahahaha. Yeah you killed me in dis. I mean I was full rain and using club/hammer direct to kill you. I did kill Drory before highwind killed me but sure, feel good for now.

You got the last hit in on Drory for the kill only --Triton was helping you or did you forget that?

DuridX
12-31-2007, 02:15

Actually that chat was posted for me so I could see WHY you kos'd Drory as he was told you were a friend, but then non of my friends tell me what places I can go in-game. Your post to Drory was rude and un-called for.

Your reason for KOS'ing my chars along with Drory is just as lame and petty --" you chose your side" is a direct quote from you - like I'm going to NOT side with my REAL LIFE daughter - or a REAL LIFE friend when someone turns on them. I'd say they MATTER.

No my daughter is not able to play much - mostly because old pc is dying /dead -
I don't get on as much now either - busy with RL things and people that matter.
BTW Mae -- (and Damien) Hope you had a good Christmas & Happy NewYear

TriSinDetta
12-31-2007, 13:43
My "reputation" is just fine thanks with the PEOPLE WHO MATTER-

Ummm not everyone gives a damn about gw .... and "winning" is taking turns at who gets the pole at the end.... I was there for many months and remember quite well how it was. :rolleyes:

Look I only care about gw really. If your not down leave me the hell alone. Stop bothering me. This game has no purpose without gw for many people. Like I said a million times some people like to play for the pvp and some like to be 130 and sit and chat and do nothing or hit monsters levels way below them for nothing. Wicked and Drory dont even really matter to me. We were fine friends until the Drory thing. Fine, dont care. Friends in game are easily replaced as long as there not real life friends which I have only like 3 in gemini and we are all fine thank you. Take a look how many people turned on people they swore they never would. It happens, I hear TS was againest us and Alanzo was helping our side. I dont see them here posting threads on unfair treatment. Leave me alone DruidQ. My problem is not with you -.-

And why I pk'ed Drory is not lame. TQ never said you can only pk people for good reasons. I did what I did and I will do it again. I regret nothing. And for the record I hardly play to. I find the forums more interesting then the game from Mon-Thur. Of course I am also here because Damien is hogging the tv and I rather type nonsense then play co. Go figure, maybe cause there is nothing to do in game for a lvl 127 2nd reborn trojan.

And for the record, this is a gw thread. I wish you and your spawn would stop making it a Triaxe thing. Just vote Vibe was a bunch of quazars and move on please and enjoy your life

DuridX
12-31-2007, 14:32
Look I only care about gw really. If your not down leave me the hell alone. Stop bothering me. This game has no purpose without gw for many people. Like I said a million times some people like to play for the pvp and some like to be 130 and sit and chat and do nothing or hit monsters levels way below them for nothing. Wicked and Drory dont even really matter to me. We were fine friends until the Drory thing. Fine, dont care. Friends in game are easily replaced as long as there not real life friends which I have only like 3 in gemini and we are all fine thank you. Take a look how many people turned on people they swore they never would. It happens, I hear TS was againest us and Alanzo was helping our side. I dont see them here posting threads on unfair treatment. Leave me alone DruidQ. My problem is not with you -.-

And why I pk'ed Drory is not lame. TQ never said you can only pk people for good reasons. I did what I did and I will do it again. I regret nothing. And for the record I hardly play to. I find the forums more interesting then the game from Mon-Thur. Of course I am also here because Damien is hogging the tv and I rather type nonsense then play co. Go figure, maybe cause there is nothing to do in game for a lvl 127 2nd reborn trojan.

And for the record, this is a gw thread. I wish you and your spawn would stop making it a Triaxe thing. Just vote Vibe was a bunch of quazars and move on please and enjoy your life

I believe in one of your threads you said not to tell you how to play the game -- :rolleyes: "do as I say not as I do"
FYI -- non of my chars you KNOW goes to gw ...:D just not me on them atm

UMm last time I looked TQ and / or forum was "free for all" --
You again got picked up in a contradictions of things you post :p
ie : loose quote -- you only come on to call names >>>>>

In your humble opinion/view: 1) Drory is KOS cause he dared to show up in the same city as you a week (at least) apart - while you were red....
2) [BHE DARED to laugh at the chat and posted it... ..[/B]

fyi to all : My chars are KOS -- cause I "chose my side" and it was not the one trashing my REAL LIFE daughter - or as Mae put it " my spawn" :rolleyes:

Happy New Year charming one

WickedOneS
12-31-2007, 15:35

Ok i'm seriously ROFLMAO here, that statment coming from someone that continually chases my Char and my mother's across cities to whisper "lets fight", "Go somewhere so I can own you with my rain gear" and that you have to continually cheap shot my mother when she is playing minding her own business. Please keep telling yourself that mom and I are too noob to see bald face lies when we see them it feeds our sense of humors. Please post more I'm enjoying the contradictions in your posts as well. But then maybe wait about 3 weeks so I can have another laugh, I needed to order a new computer and its taking its sweet a$$ time getting here being its xmas break. :rolleyes:

DuridX
12-31-2007, 22:49
Leave me alone DruidQ. My problem is not with you -.-

You really are full of contradictions ... I can go look if you like... but bout a week ago you said : Lose quote here : I'll keep killing Wicked, DuridQ and Drory ...... now you say you have no problem with me... . :confused::confused:
I have talked to you from Drory --- you said " don't pretend you know me .... :rolleyes: I was the one on Drory when we went to get the guild beast not long before you turned on him for simply being in the same map as you when you went red and you went "emo" on him......
Oh wait..... this is all "his " doing cause he posted it.
Contradiction again ..... you can post what you want about who you want cause it's "your right" - but noone can post anything detrimeantal about you.
The 'ol do as I say not as I do syndrome .

Can't wait to get off dialup - it was fun at Wick's last week:D

TriSinDetta
12-31-2007, 23:22
Ok i'm seriously ROFLMAO here, that statment coming from someone that continually chases my Char and my mother's across cities to whisper "lets fight", "Go somewhere so I can own you with my rain gear" and that you have to continually cheap shot my mother when she is playing minding her own business. Please keep telling yourself that mom and I are too noob to see bald face lies when we see them it feeds our sense of humors. Please post more I'm enjoying the contradictions in your posts as well. But then maybe wait about 3 weeks so I can have another laugh, I needed to order a new computer and its taking its sweet a$$ time getting here being its xmas break. :rolleyes:

Are you two done boring me yet? Lets change subjects. Lets talk about dis city tonight :D

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/triaxe/192724751.jpg

DuridX
01-01-2008, 02:21
Yeah we usually do bore you when you get showed up for the kind of person you are . Dis tonight -- ohhhh u mean the person you don't have a problem with but attack anyway?? -- that would be me ...

And why I pk'ed Drory is not lame. TQ never said you can only pk people for good reasons.

~Damien~
01-03-2008, 00:39
Are you two done boring me yet? Lets change subjects. Lets talk about dis city tonight :D

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/triaxe/192724751.jpg

When I get back from Florida i'll help you pk Drory in dis ;) btw your right Orlando is awesome, but yesterday was the coldest day here in 5 years o.o I come down here for warm weather and it's Canada with palm trees. xD

DanceWithArrows
01-03-2008, 10:27
ewwww canadians :p

TriSinDetta
01-03-2008, 16:03
When I get back from Florida i'll help you pk Drory in dis ;) btw your right Orlando is awesome, but yesterday was the coldest day here in 5 years o.o I come down here for warm weather and it's Canada with palm trees. xD

Tampa ^^

Drory is weak, am not worried about him. Triaxe is almost 130:D

FreakyStylie
01-03-2008, 16:16
Tampa ^^

Drory is weak, am not worried about him. Triaxe is almost 130:D

What combo is triaxe? im almost 130 too :D

Momochi~Zabuza
01-03-2008, 16:31
ewwww canadians :p

oi fdp im canadian _|_ :mad:

FreakyStylie
01-03-2008, 16:41

WHAT DOES FDP STAND FOR??? all i ever think of when i see it is
**** Da Police by N.W.A. lol even tho its tha :p:confused::p

ReiAyanami
01-03-2008, 17:24
WHAT DOES FDP STAND FOR??? all i ever think of when i see it is
**** Da Police by N.W.A. lol even tho its tha :p:confused::p

Fils de Pute :o

FreakyStylie
01-03-2008, 17:49

is that Son of a ******? just a guess i danno spanish. Using my french logic lol:D

ReiAyanami
01-03-2008, 18:05
is that Son of a ******? just a guess i danno spanish. Using my french logic lol:D

It is French, and yeah your right :o

DanceWithArrows
01-03-2008, 18:33

shhh in AMERICA we say. Son of a ***** :)

"ewwww canadians" could also mean...that the girls are downright NaStY in bed. :)

TriSinDetta
01-03-2008, 19:43
What combo is triaxe? im almost 130 too :D

Hammer/hammer for gw. Hammer/sword for pk'ing nubbies. Hook/hook to sell in market and have people wisper "Why you wasted a db making a 120 super hook" -.-

~Damien~
01-04-2008, 06:39

"ewwww canadians" could also mean...that the girls are downright NaStY in bed. :)

How would you know? You've only slept with guys. :eek: *BARF*

Jim_Morrison
01-04-2008, 10:24

not one thing really wrong with canadians bro. Besides last i looked on the map canada is still ontop and the people below are still our *****es.

Forgot to say, forget about countries races colors and etc etc. Go back play WoW. And mainly dunt make me look as if iam agreeing with TiTon

DanceWithArrows
01-04-2008, 10:32
not one thing really wrong with canadians bro. Besides last i looked on the map canada is still ontop and the people below are still our *****es.

Forgot to say, forget about countries races colors and etc etc. Go back play WoW. And mainly dunt make me look as if iam agreeing with TiTon

How come no one could tell this was a joke??

Thats cold, mr Jim Morrison.

><

Jim_Morrison
01-04-2008, 11:39
How come no one could tell this was a joke??

Thats cold, mr Jim Morrison.

><

We need a clown smiley to show when people are joking then........

TriSinDetta
01-04-2008, 12:15

Canadians got owned in the South Park movie, lol :)

Jim_Morrison
01-04-2008, 17:24
Canadians got owned in the South Park movie, lol :)

OMG come on now.We all know that was a last minute change in the movie to try and make all forget that teh states Boo Booed and cant count and had to do a recount on last votes .In Florida if memory servers me right.Is amazing what the thought of Bush could do to some people.

Jim_Morrison
01-04-2008, 17:37
p.s IAm not picking on people from the states just there goverment.Above i may have mentioned Florida,could be wrong on where recount was.Iam not pickin on people from Florida either.Again the goverment.Dunt believe me.A once mighty rich strong country goin down the tubes if someone dunt address it soon.But he still wants to go too war for some reason or another ,spending tax money on other ares instead where its needed the most.Anyhooo back to Florida ......is main reason why iam not pickin on people from Florida... any guesses ? ? ? ? ?

One hint... James Douglas Morrison himself.

TriSinDetta
01-04-2008, 21:32
OMG come on now.We all know that was a last minute change in the movie to try and make all forget that teh states Boo Booed and cant count and had to do a recount on last votes .In Florida if memory servers me right.Is amazing what the thought of Bush could do to some people.

Huh? I dont understand your post. And dont really care, am pinay. I was kidding with the South Park remark cause I just saw the movie 3 nights ago -.-

If I put lol. Read it as I was kidding please. Thinking I was using South Park as a leg to stand on Jim is silly and dumb

~Damien~
01-06-2008, 06:43
p.s IAm not picking on people from the states just there goverment.Above i may have mentioned Florida,could be wrong on where recount was.Iam not pickin on people from Florida either.Again the goverment.Dunt believe me.A once mighty rich strong country goin down the tubes if someone dunt address it soon.But he still wants to go too war for some reason or another ,spending tax money on other ares instead where its needed the most.Anyhooo back to Florida ......is main reason why iam not pickin on people from Florida... any guesses ? ? ? ? ?

One hint... James Douglas Morrison himself.

For oil

Jim_Morrison
01-07-2008, 10:39
For oil

yup

Jim_Morrison
01-07-2008, 10:42
Huh? I dont understand your post. And dont really care, am pinay. I was kidding with the South Park remark cause I just saw the movie 3 nights ago -.-

If I put lol. Read it as I was kidding please. Thinking I was using South Park as a leg to stand on Jim is silly and dumb

I know you was joking.

Chinski
01-07-2008, 17:54
Guys...we're getting off topic about whats really important here.

That Vibe was a bunch of quazars.

Er...wait. Vibe...were they called Vibe? I cant remember...vibe vibe...i mean it rings a bell, but.

I cant recall...did a guild named Vibe even exist? :D

tigerstyle
01-09-2008, 01:20

It is French, and yeah your right :o

pute wh0re stfu delete your char

Camz
01-09-2008, 04:27

noobs trying to get attention ftl -.-:rolleyes:

/ignore so don't bother replying

~Damien~
01-09-2008, 11:45
Guys...we're getting off topic about whats really important here.

That Vibe was a bunch of quazars.

Er...wait. Vibe...were they called Vibe? I cant remember...vibe vibe...i mean it rings a bell, but.

I cant recall...did a guild named Vibe even exist? :D

Yeah I seem to remember some guild that started with a V... it was so long ago, and yet we are still around :eek: jajajaja

aphrodit3
01-09-2008, 11:56

i cut u
!ignore

Jim_Morrison
01-09-2008, 18:04
A long time ago in a Galaxy far far away......
There where a group of Lou,s. 300 to be exact.They fought hard ,they fought strong.But no matter how hard they tried they could never get there *****es out each others asses.Eventualy due to this flaw the lost a war they thought was in the bag.But they did learn a valuable lesson from this disasterous day and even though Sprarta did die off the thought of that day lasted for ever in history.

This is why condoms were invented with the brand name Trojan,To remind us not just of the war.But to remind us that our world does not need 300 standing around with there *****es up each others asses talking the **** that comes from there mouths.Somehow as much as our world did try,the 300 did manage to break the barrier of the Trojan Condom and once again stand in triumph with there ****s up each others asses in our world now and seem to be talking there **** in our forums.

So people take care and best beware.The Lou,s are here and there queer.There ****s piling in the forums as we can see.They claim to be sparta and cry it lowd.Is a shame the did forget ,its not sparta they cried out was parta.Kinda like this...... Triton yells to Leonidas,, PARTA UR CHECKS IAM COMIN IN BUDDY!!!!!! ahhhh then came chinski.... they realized we fought hard and strong and.Interupted 300 fun...SO why chinski cause they needed fight back and in order do that the pulled out from each others asses and yep you guessed it.Finished the business on buddys face.Hence Chinski.

p.s. Vibe was named after you guys.Cause we said 300 must got there vibrators pulled outta there **** holes to be *****es they are. So we named it Vibe in hopes make you all feel better. But yet again i see bitternes cause ur back to havin ur **** up each others asses.:p

Chinski
01-10-2008, 02:34
There where a group of Lou,s. 300 to be exact.They fought hard ,they fought strong.But no matter how hard they tried they could never get there *****es out each others asses.Eventualy due to this flaw the lost a war they thought was in the bag.But they did learn a valuable lesson from this disasterous day and even though Sprarta did die off the thought of that day lasted for ever in history.

This is why condoms were invented with the brand name Trojan,To remind us not just of the war.But to remind us that our world does not need 300 standing around with there *****es up each others asses talking the **** that comes from there mouths.Somehow as much as our world did try,the 300 did manage to break the barrier of the Trojan Condom and once again stand in triumph with there ****s up each others asses in our world now and seem to be talking there **** in our forums.

So people take care and best beware.The Lou,s are here and there queer.There ****s piling in the forums as we can see.They claim to be sparta and cry it lowd.Is a shame the did forget ,its not sparta they cried out was parta.Kinda like this...... Triton yells to Leonidas,, PARTA UR CHECKS IAM COMIN IN BUDDY!!!!!! ahhhh then came chinski.... they realized we fought hard and strong and.Interupted 300 fun...SO why chinski cause they needed fight back and in order do that the pulled out from each others asses and yep you guessed it.Finished the business on buddys face.Hence Chinski.

p.s. Vibe was named after you guys.Cause we said 300 must got there vibrators pulled outta there **** holes to be *****es they are. So we named it Vibe in hopes make you all feel better. But yet again i see bitternes cause ur back to havin ur **** up each others asses.:p

Ill give ya points for creativity, jimmy boy. But you lack historical referance.

Have you concidered writing childrens stories? Very active imagination you have ^^

Jim_Morrison
01-10-2008, 12:08
Ill give ya points for creativity, jimmy boy. But you lack historical referance.

Have you concidered writing childrens stories? Very active imagination you have ^^

As dumb as it sounds,they frown more upon swearing more so in childrens books then on forums.

~Damien~
01-10-2008, 12:14

There are 2 kinds of people in this world. First there is the playa, etc. Me, Chinski, most in 300... Second there is the playa hata, that big rant of yours show your quite clearly... a playa hata. Sorry bunyan you'll have to do better than that. :cool:

Dr_House
01-10-2008, 13:00
lol wut?

Jim_Morrison
01-10-2008, 14:41
lol wut?

he said i have a bunyun on my foot can u take a look at that for me ?

Chinski
01-10-2008, 15:13
As dumb as it sounds,they frown more upon swearing more so in childrens books then on forums.

Yeah, you're definitly gonna have to clean it up a bit if you ever stand a chance in the childrens book buisness ^^

Dr_House
01-11-2008, 04:57
he said i have a bunyun on my foot can u take a look at that for me ?

Do you have a 50$ deposit before we begin the procedure?

~Damien~
01-11-2008, 09:09
Do you have a 50$ deposit before we begin the procedure?

He has a bunyan on his foot and a Paul Bunyan on his face. :)