GOGOGOGO 2 WEEKS IN A ROW!

ELITESQUAD
EDGEOFSANITY
BORNTOKILL
PMS

We finally got our side organized =D

LMAO!!! 3 weeks in a row. Owned

<3 Dark

TDH to of course, you know. The side mage and spawn trashed because they did not need them.

~Damien~
12-23-2007, 04:01
GOGOGOGO 2 WEEKS IN A ROW!

ELITESQUAD
EDGEOFSANITY
BORNTOKILL
PMS
TDH

We finally got our side organized =D

*Edit- Forgot TDH. Counted 5 and thought that's it. SORRY TDH! :p

We dropped a pyramid on vibe. *Crunch/Disbanded*

Raptordin
12-23-2007, 04:14
We dropped a pyramid on vibe. *Crunch/Disbanded*

Dude, Please refrain from race based or ethnicity based comments.

Be happy that you won yes, I don't go to GW any way so I don't care, but please stop such comments.

.AaroN.
12-23-2007, 04:39
Wait, i thought u guys didn't do this lol... u guys moan wen sum 1 from our side does it and u go right ahead and does it, :eek:

Shaskia
12-23-2007, 04:50
Wait, i thought u guys didn't do this lol... u guys moan wen sum 1 from our side does it and u go right ahead and does it, :eek:

I think their doing it to through it back in Vibe's sides face? Just a thought.

.AaroN.
12-23-2007, 04:59
i no what there trying to do, but considering they dont brag, kinda sounds like they bragging:confused:

VaUx
12-23-2007, 05:08
[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to All : Guild Vibe has been terminated.[22:52]
:rolleyes:

DaRkTrO
12-23-2007, 05:26
wow, the length some people go about gw, its a GAME its for FUN people need to stop getting so into it lol:(

Sum0
12-23-2007, 05:54
To help some people understand this thread after zero's post consider a "/sarcasm" sign.

12-23-2007, 09:23
I hate browns.

~Damien~
12-23-2007, 10:41

Be happy that you won yes, I don't go to GW any way so I don't care, but please stop such comments.

Shutup you pyramid builder!!!

Chinski
12-23-2007, 12:07

pyr·a·mid /***712;p***618;r***601;m***618;d/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pir-uh-mid] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun

1. Architecture. a. (in ancient Egypt) a quadrilateral masonry mass having smooth, steeply sloping sides meeting at an apex, used as a tomb.
b. (in ancient Egypt and pre-Columbian Central America) a quadrilateral masonry mass, stepped and sharply sloping, used as a tomb or a platform for a temple.

2. anything of such form.
3. a number of persons or things arranged or heaped up in this manner: a pyramid of acrobats; a pyramid of boxes.
4. a system or structure resembling a pyramid, as in hierarchical form.
5. Geometry. a solid having a polygonal base, and triangular sides that meet in a point.
6. Crystallography. any form the planes of which intersect all three of the axes.
7. Anatomy, Zoology. any of various parts or structures of pyramidal form.
8. Also called pyramid scheme. a scheme that pyramids, as in speculating on the stock exchange or writing a chain letter.
9. a tree pruned or trained to grow in conical form.
10. pyramids, (used with a singular verb) British. a form of pocket billiards for two or four players in which 15 colored balls, initially placed in the form of a triangle, are pocketed with one white cue ball.
–verb (used without object) 11. to take, or become disposed in, the form of a pyramid.
12. Stock Exchange. (in speculating on margin) to enlarge one's operations in a series of transactions, as on a continued rise or decline in price, by using profits in transactions not yet closed, and consequently not yet in hand, as margin for additional buying or selling in the next transaction.
13. to increase gradually, as with the completion of each phase: Our problems are beginning to pyramid.
–verb (used with object) 14. to arrange in the form of a pyramid.
15. to raise or increase (costs, wages, etc.) by adding amounts gradually.
16. to cause to increase at a steady and progressive rate: New overseas markets have pyramided the company's profits.
17. Stock Exchange. (in speculating on margin) to operate in, or employ in, pyramiding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1350–1400; < L py***772;ramid- (s. of py***772;ramis) < Gk py***772;ramís; r. ME pyramis < L, as above]

Looks to me like there might possibly be more than one association to the word "Pyramid". Its not just for Egyptians anymore ;)

So, like Damien was saying...

*CruncH/disbanded*

Oh, and like sum0 said...

/sarcasm

Anybody who failed to notice that...well...you just fail in general. :rolleyes:

Raptordin
12-23-2007, 12:16

I am proud of being a pyramid builder, at least our ancestors managed to do something that not every can do. I just detest the tone of your voice (if I can say that as we are all typing) it had a screatch in it that needed some tuning.

pyr·a·mid /***712;p***618;r***601;m***618;d/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pir-uh-mid] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun

1. Architecture. a. (in ancient Egypt) a quadrilateral masonry mass having smooth, steeply sloping sides meeting at an apex, used as a tomb.
b. (in ancient Egypt and pre-Columbian Central America) a quadrilateral masonry mass, stepped and sharply sloping, used as a tomb or a platform for a temple.

2. anything of such form.
3. a number of persons or things arranged or heaped up in this manner: a pyramid of acrobats; a pyramid of boxes.
4. a system or structure resembling a pyramid, as in hierarchical form.
5. Geometry. a solid having a polygonal base, and triangular sides that meet in a point.
6. Crystallography. any form the planes of which intersect all three of the axes.
7. Anatomy, Zoology. any of various parts or structures of pyramidal form.
8. Also called pyramid scheme. a scheme that pyramids, as in speculating on the stock exchange or writing a chain letter.
9. a tree pruned or trained to grow in conical form.
10. pyramids, (used with a singular verb) British. a form of pocket billiards for two or four players in which 15 colored balls, initially placed in the form of a triangle, are pocketed with one white cue ball.
–verb (used without object) 11. to take, or become disposed in, the form of a pyramid.
12. Stock Exchange. (in speculating on margin) to enlarge one's operations in a series of transactions, as on a continued rise or decline in price, by using profits in transactions not yet closed, and consequently not yet in hand, as margin for additional buying or selling in the next transaction.
13. to increase gradually, as with the completion of each phase: Our problems are beginning to pyramid.
–verb (used with object) 14. to arrange in the form of a pyramid.
15. to raise or increase (costs, wages, etc.) by adding amounts gradually.
16. to cause to increase at a steady and progressive rate: New overseas markets have pyramided the company's profits.
17. Stock Exchange. (in speculating on margin) to operate in, or employ in, pyramiding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1350–1400; < L py***772;ramid- (s. of py***772;ramis) < Gk py***772;ramís; r. ME pyramis < L, as above]

Looks to me like there might possibly be more than one association to the word "Pyramid". Its not just for Egyptians anymore ;)

So, like Damien was saying...

*CruncH/disbanded*

Oh, and like sum0 said...

/sarcasm

Anybody who failed to notice that...well...you just fail in general. :rolleyes:

hmmm, it is nit the words dude, it is he connotations. Be real.

deim~v.5
12-23-2007, 12:20
Grats on the wins

Raptordin
12-23-2007, 12:48
Grats on the wins

forgot to say same thing

ReiAyanami
12-23-2007, 12:55
Congratulations to 300 and allies! Wish I wasn't so noobey, I want to play in GW. :(

Chinski
12-23-2007, 14:17
I am proud of being a pyramid builder, at least our ancestors managed to do something that not every can do. I just detest the tone of your voice (if I can say that as we are all typing) it had a screatch in it that needed some tuning.

hmmm, it is nit the words dude, it is he connotations. Be real.

So, if Damien had instead said

"We dropped an A-Bomb on Vibe *boom/disbanded*"

Would you accuse him of being derogatory towards America?

-----

What if he said

"We dropped the Eiffel Tower on Vibe *squish/disbanded*"

Would you accuse him of being derogatory towards the french?

-----

If my guild disbanded and somebody said

"300 got a Maple Leaf dropped on them *fwap/disbanded*"

My Canadian pride would not be so much as phased. In fact i would probly laugh my ass off.

-----

Vibe got a pyramid dropped on them, plain and simple. Not all of Vibe was Egyptian.

You're reading too deep into what he said. No need to be so sensitive, just because of where you're from.

Its not all in the connotations, dude. Some things are to be taken at face value. Be real.

Raptordin
12-24-2007, 07:39
So, if Damien had instead said

"We dropped an A-Bomb on Vibe *boom/disbanded*"

Would you accuse him of being derogatory towards America?

-----

What if he said

"We dropped the Eiffel Tower on Vibe *squish/disbanded*"

Would you accuse him of being derogatory towards the french?

-----

If my guild disbanded and somebody said

"300 got a Maple Leaf dropped on them *fwap/disbanded*"

My Canadian pride would not be so much as phased. In fact i would probly laugh my ass off.

-----

Vibe got a pyramid dropped on them, plain and simple. Not all of Vibe was Egyptian.

You're reading too deep into what he said. No need to be so sensitive, just because of where you're from.

Its not all in the connotations, dude. Some things are to be taken at face value. Be real.

If that is the real intention I wouldn't mind, I can relate to that completely, but ...... who knows. Any way, every one have there right to make fun of others or be happy or sad, I just detest racist connotations, and if it was not intended to be so, then hell, all have fun and go at it. :):):):)

FreakyStylie
12-25-2007, 22:15

wow thats just ****ed up . . . and making urself look stupid.

BTW gratz to ES and allies on ur win/wins :D