PDA

View Full Version : Gemini's Top Players Of 2007

Artamis
12-21-2007, 12:38
Friendly Post

Lets have a vote of the top players in each class before the year ends.

Trojan
Warrior
Fire
Water
Archer

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-21-2007, 13:01
Friendly Post

Trojan
Warrior
Fire
Water
Archer

Trojan ~ Drew, Highwind, ReyaM, Anti-Mage and Bebars
Warrior ~ lupoman and Qqotz(sp?)
Fire ~ Firelord, 0liver, Genji, and lucifer
Water ~ Deimos
Archer ~ Dark^Angel and DarT

Personal choice don't hate if your not on the list.

BAdbOYx
12-21-2007, 13:39
Bebars
Qotoz
Oliver
deimos
rehetch

VaUx
12-21-2007, 13:57
ReyaM
Qotoz
0liver
deimos/~SinZinDetta~
rehetch

Momochi~Zabuza
12-21-2007, 15:39
ReyaM
spacemonkey
0liver
deimos
Dark^Angel

Zero18
12-21-2007, 15:45
ReyaM
spacemonkey
0liver
deimos
No idea >.>

Plaz4
12-21-2007, 15:49
Trojan---> ReyaM,Bebars,HARJIE...
Warrior---> Qotoz or lupoman
Fire---> jedi, 0liver or will be Abigail
Water--> Deimos
Archer--> rehetch

TriSinDetta
12-21-2007, 15:51
Friendly Post

Trojan
Warrior
Fire
Water
Archer

Trojan - ReyaM
Warrior - lupoman
Fire - FireLord
Water - SinZinDetta
Melee Water - Deimos
Archer - (does not matter because anyone can take off there earrings/necklace/ring/boots and put it on there archer and be great)

Deimos and SinZinDetta are 2 completely different waters. Cant compare the two. Deimos kills more and takes less damage however Sinz revives alot more and uses magic to hit archers and stig allies. Deimos can only revive 1 at a time however SinZinDetta can revive 5 at a time before he uses a chant pill. Chant pill boxes and 5150 he can more effectively use water taos magic. The main purpose of a water. Also, though a weaker fire spell has a higher hit rate then a spear direct hit. Its about keeping your army alive and not doing what a trojan/warrior could do.

I dont care if anyone agrees or not and thinks I ploy for Sinz cause its my hubby and I can use him. Fact is they are and are used different. Deimos is great, but not the same.

.AaroN.
12-21-2007, 16:04
Trojan - Bebars
Warrior - lupoman/Qotoz
Water - Deimos
Archer - rehetch
Fire - Oliver (as said b4 will be Abigal)

VaUx
12-21-2007, 16:38
Trojan - ReyaM
Warrior - lupoman
Fire - FireLord
Water - SinZinDetta
Melee Water - Deimos
Archer - (does not matter because anyone can take off there earrings/necklace/ring/boots and put it on there archer and be great)

Deimos and SinZinDetta are 2 completely different waters. Cant compare the two. Deimos kills more and takes less damage however Sinz revives alot more and uses magic to hit archers and stig allies. Deimos can only revive 1 at a time however SinZinDetta can revive 5 at a time before he uses a chant pill. Chant pill boxes and 5150 he can more effectively use water taos magic. The main purpose of a water. Also, though a weaker fire spell has a higher hit rate then a spear direct hit. Its about keeping your army alive and not doing what a trojan/warrior could do.

I dont care if anyone agrees or not and thinks I ploy for Sinz cause its my hubby and I can use him. Fact is they are and are used different. Deimos is great, but not the same.

agree;)

VaUx
12-21-2007, 16:39
Trojan - Bebars
Warrior - lupoman/Qotoz
Water - Diemos
Archer - rehtech
Fire - Oliver (as said b4 will be Abigal)

hey loser who is Diemos?:confused:
:D

Sotnos
12-21-2007, 16:55
who is rehetch? :confused:

M4RK
12-21-2007, 17:53
PoniBoy/ReyaM
GoWar/lupoman/Qotoz
M4RK/0liver/*FireLord*/Genji
SwaM/VaUx/deimos/~SinZinDetta~
legend!/DaRk^AnGeL/

ReiAyanami
12-21-2007, 21:27
ReyaM
spacemonkey
0liver
deimos
Dark^Angel

Oh no! The demon of the hidden mist!

I vote:

Anti-Mage / ReyaM
spacemonkey / lupoman
0liver
SinZinDetta
DaRk^AnGeL

Zero18
12-21-2007, 22:30
who is rehetch? :confused:

A random egyptian that bulked his way on that char basically :p

I'm pretty sure it uses Bebar's gear, which is why I didnt vote for rehetch being top archer, since like Tri said, you can easily put gear on an archer lol

space
12-21-2007, 22:33
I got votes? hahaha, i guess ppls were thinking skillwise. Well, skillwise, id say -
Trojan - Mr.D/highwind/Sir_Stevelok
Warrior - I dont know much others that fb other than me...but i dont like to vote on myself, so ill say lupoman
Fire - Momo (fukkin hard to hit, anyone can admit that), Fireloard, Genji
Water - deimos/~SinZinDetta~ (both good at what they do)
Archer - rehtech (shes got like 267 potency or so...2nd rb water/tro/arch...)

Zero18
12-21-2007, 23:09
I got votes? hahaha, i guess ppls were thinking skillwise. Well, skillwise, id say -
Trojan - Mr.D/highwind/Sir_Stevelok
Warrior - I dont know much others that fb other than me...but i dont like to vote on myself, so ill say lupoman
Fire - Momo (fukkin hard to hit, anyone can admit that), Fireloard, Genji
Water - deimos/~SinZinDetta~ (both good at what they do)
Archer - rehtech (shes got like 267 potency or so...2nd rb water/tro/arch...)

I based my votes on skill, not gear. That's why you were included.

VendettaEUP
12-22-2007, 00:12
agree;)

You would agree to her if she was Michael Vick killing puppies. Ya nuttin but a boot-licker.

VaUx
12-22-2007, 03:51
You would agree to her if she was Michael Vick killing puppies. Ya nuttin but a boot-licker.

shut up and stop cry

12-22-2007, 04:08
Trojan: ReyaM
Water: ~SinZinDetta~ (As started before the main purpose of a water)
Fire: Either Oliver or Firelord both good
Warrior: space <3 o.o
Archer: no use, all they do is fly and click, no skill.

As brown, i base my choices on skill, not gear.

fireTama
12-22-2007, 04:39
Trojan : Bebars
Warrior: Qotoz
Fire : 0liver
Water : deimos
Archer : rehetch

deim~v.5
12-22-2007, 04:51
Trojan - ReyaM
Warrior - lupoman
Fire - FireLord
Water - SinZinDetta
Melee Water - Deimos

Actually i can revive 3, 3020 mana.

TriSinDetta
12-22-2007, 07:53

No she agrees because I made a good point. If you ever did that maybe people would agree with you. Good example would be when you said your quiting and never coming back people might of agreed with you however they knew your unhealthy forum addiction you drag yourself back here and flame those your jealious of some more.

Deimos if you spent 176 in STR I dont think you can break 3000 mana and 10000 life however I could be wrong. My guess is you bugged your points whenever your spear needs repair. However last week you ran out of mana. I just dont think a water used wrong should count. VaUx, Aeris, Esmeralda, kittie, alanzo play very different then deimos, Triton, Noodle and Messiah. Its just a point to make a separate category.

And sadly until everyone has about the same potency and items you really cant base this game on skill. I seen lower potency trojans landing plenty of shots on higher potency ones. However those who do not kill also dont get recognized. Its a uneven playing field sadly but that is how it is.

Dead Pride
12-22-2007, 09:08
Hmm "thinks Hard" -.-

Trojan :Highwind or DaRkTrO <-- just for kicks lol.
Warrior: spacemonkey or lupo.
Fire : Momo or Oliver.
Water :deimos/~SinZinDetta~.
Archer :<-- don't really know many good archers. so i don't know.

VendettaEUP
12-22-2007, 10:22
No she agrees because I made a good point. If you ever did that maybe people would agree with you. Good example would be when you said your quiting and never coming back people might of agreed with you however they knew your unhealthy forum addiction you drag yourself back here and flame those your jealious of some more.

Deimos if you spent 176 in STR I dont think you can break 3000 mana and 10000 life however I could be wrong. My guess is you bugged your points whenever your spear needs repair. However last week you ran out of mana. I just dont think a water used wrong should count. VaUx, Aeris, Esmeralda, kittie, alanzo play very different then deimos, Triton, Noodle and Messiah. Its just a point to make a separate category.

And sadly until everyone has about the same potency and items you really cant base this game on skill. I seen lower potency trojans landing plenty of shots on higher potency ones. However those who do not kill also dont get recognized. Its a uneven playing field sadly but that is how it is.

I did quit playing. All I do is kill whiny little *****es then log off. Playing would constitute leveling and making new stuff. Ive been same level and same percent for 9 months. So go back to suckin **** please.

Camz
12-22-2007, 10:45
Based on skill

Tro: Mr. D/Highwind, to close to make a decision D=

War: Spacemonkey

Fire: Momo (hard as fux to hit -.-)

Water/Melee Water: SinZinDetta/Triton (special mention to alanzo stays alive long n revs lots of peeps even though his gear aint pimped out and he low lvl).

Archer: siemppe (smart tactics in gw)

DroryN
12-22-2007, 12:45
[QUOTE=TriSinDetta;7080140] Good example would be when you said your quiting and never coming back people might of agreed with you however they knew your unhealthy forum addiction you drag yourself back here and flame those your jealious of some more. QUOTE]

That kinda tickled the humor - how many times did you say you were leaving the forums?:rolleyes:

However .... to stay on topic--- both SinZin and Deimos have good gear. Different styles of playing maybe I'd find it hard to choose top dog.
Does this have to be just for GW participants?

Trojan - ReyaM and Anti-Mage
Warrior - Space and Lupo (as I don't know Qotoz)
Fire - Momo
Water - SinZin (for skill not peronality) Deimos rocks!
Archer - Jadore, Medusa Non GW but sweet arches)

aphrodit3
12-22-2007, 19:56
best skill tro ~ Mr.D
best gear tro ~ Bebars
best skill war ~ spacemonkey
best gear war ~ lupoman
best skill fire ~ Momochi~Zabuza
best gear fire ~ 0liver
best skill wat ~ ~SinZinDetta~
best gear wat ~ deimos
best skill arch ~ DaRk^AnGeL
best gear arch ~ rehetch

Quickfire
12-22-2007, 20:03
Trojan - joy!
Warrior - Qotoz
Water - deimos
Fire - Laguna
Archer - DarK^AngeL

Quickfire
12-22-2007, 20:10
best skill tro ~ Mr.D
best gear tro ~ Bebars
best gear war ~ lupoman
best gear fire ~ 0liver
best gear wat ~ deimos
best gear arch ~ rehetch

I loled at the best skill archer and fire....how can an archer or fire have skill? unless u count reborning skill for archer lol but fire skill? come on

also my real list:

ReyaM
Qotoz
Oliver
deimos
DaRk^AnGeL

Oceania
12-22-2007, 20:14
best skill tro ~ Mr.D
best gear tro ~ Bebars
best gear war ~ lupoman
best gear fire ~ 0liver
best gear wat ~ deimos
best gear arch ~ rehetch

Just curiouse...what skill water he has? rev and run? LMAO ..any retard can do that..no offence =) instead Deimos rev..run and actually kill ppl =)

so troj: Bebars
warr: qotoz/spacey <3/lupoman
fire:idk maybe Genji/ Oliver jump like a ***
water:deimos ofc
arch: rehetch (dark^angel pro at scattering in basiliks..so i dun see any pro skill here..even a blind person can scatter using clicker )

TriSinDetta
12-22-2007, 21:31
Just curiouse...what skill water he has? rev and run? LMAO ..any retard can do that..no offence =) instead Deimos rev..run and actually kill ppl =)

arch: rehetch (dark^angel pro at scattering in basiliks..so i dun see any pro skill here..even a blind person can scatter using clicker )

Of course. Pro is you in twin city and market during gw when your allies need you. And if it is so easy how come not that many do it? How come noone says anything about kittie?

Pro http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/triaxe/197148565.jpg

DuridX
12-22-2007, 23:13

When Burberry was 1strb and just120ish she was already getting to be more fun in gw and as bad as I am at pk - she was actually getting some kills! Dont underestimate a water with good gear!

[QUOTE]Pro is you in twin city and market during gw when your allies need you. And if it is so easy how come not that many do it?

Different strokes ... GW is not the sole purpose of the game for everyone. If GW stayed in GW it would be an entirely differnt matter for lot of people. There is a LOT of chat about people wanting to try GW for the fun but not if it means they can't just play CO the other five days of the week.

VaUx
12-23-2007, 01:11

just curiose... what skill trojan u have? stig + right button? LMAO... any retart can buy bulks and do that... no offence =)
;)

Oceania
12-23-2007, 05:02
just curiose... what skill trojan u have? stig + right button? LMAO... any retart can buy bulks and do that... no offence =)
;)

orly?..funny u have so many 2sock items for sale..but u never bought dbz ..lol. Last time i used a sword ur "pro" water called aimbotter=) .its more hard to herc then revive sum1..u have to know when and where to jump.

Oceania
12-23-2007, 05:05
Of course. Pro is you in twin city and market during gw when your allies need you. And if it is so easy how come not that many do it? How come noone says anything about kittie?

Pro http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/triaxe/197148565.jpg

Funny cuz..everytime u lose gw "ur husband" playing...when u win "triaxe" playing...lame! ur a sad person. Dun worry kittie will rb soon!

sinz:"my wife watching tv..she cant admit shes a loser"
boo: "ur wife looks like michael jackson"
LOL!

VaUx
12-23-2007, 05:06
orly?..funny u have so many 2sock items for sale..but u never bought dbz ..lol. Last time i used a sword ur "pro" water called aimbotter=) .its more hard to herc then revive sum1..u have to know when and where to jump.

u have sword? i call u aimbotter? nah lol and erc vs trojans not hard lol... u only stig + right button lol

Oceania
12-23-2007, 06:48
u have sword? i call u aimbotter? nah lol and erc vs trojans not hard lol... u only stig + right button lol

i have no sword..wanna buy me one? =) ur not a "pro" water ..i m talking bout triaxes water.he s the one crying and calling me aimbotter....i wonder y u never use ur tro in gw? 2 weak?

TriSinDetta
12-23-2007, 08:00
i have no sword..wanna buy me one? =) ur not a "pro" water ..i m talking bout triaxes water.he s the one crying and calling me aimbotter....i wonder y u never use ur tro in gw? 2 weak?

Your like the worst herc I ever seen. Last time you went guildwar you missed me with herc 17 out of 20 times about. All a sudden you used sword one week and hit like 75 percent of the time. I think herc is alot easier then scentsword so if you are a terrible herc I doubt your a pro scentsword.

And why are you bringing up different things? I am talking about your coward act of wondering twin and market during gw but not helping your friends and allies for guildwar. And for your information I did not play yesterday and we won. So you failed and please dont try again. Keep coming forum and brag everyone is 1 or 2 hits but never prove it because your to big a puss to fail and even people on your side know it. (Yes I talk to them)

Why dont you be a big girl and stick to the thread. Make your own flame Triaxe thread but this is a best of gemini thread so you can reply to this however I am not ruining this in good intention thread before you had to come and flame because your jealious (And thats all it is because you said Sinz has no skill but you voted bebars best trojan when he could not SS someone asleep on his keyboard)
end

Trojan - ReyaM
2nd stevelok

Fire - FireLord
2nd Oliver

Warrior - Lupoman
2nd spacemonkey

Melee Water - deimos
2nd Triton

Water - SinZinDetta
2nd VaUx

Archer - I dont know how to spell it, but the TDH archer. Ghiner or something

deim~v.5
12-23-2007, 12:10

Actually if i do have str on, i got 11k hp, 3k mana and 176 str. however since i do not, i have 14.7k hp and 3k mana.

I ran out of mana? I dont run out of mana, i just make selective choices on who and when i revive, when i'm chasing an enemy, i won't revive a level 90 trojan, i revive just the ones that matter.

I can assure you, that i've used the revive button a lot more in gw then you ever did. In a good GW, i go to stonecity at least 5 times (refilling with boxes), fact that i don't drop pills, is simply because i only use 3 at a time, rest is stored in boxes.

And for the record, i haven't played the last 2 weeks at all, we've been having zp events in zero, that's where i've been.

deim~v.5
12-23-2007, 12:18
Gear wise:
Trojan - Bebars
Fire - Oliver
Warrior - Qotoz
Water - deimos
Archer - Rehatch

Skill wise:
Trojan - Jim_Morisson
Fire - Oliver
Warrior - Space_Monkey
Water - GodShadow (he quit like 4 months ago, but he did play this year so)
Archer - Ghiner

TriSinDetta
12-23-2007, 13:33
Actually if i do have str on, i got 11k hp, 3k mana and 176 str. however since i do not, i have 14.7k hp and 3k mana.

I ran out of mana? I dont run out of mana, i just make selective choices on who and when i revive, when i'm chasing an enemy, i won't revive a level 90 trojan, i revive just the ones that matter.

I can assure you, that i've used the revive button a lot more in gw then you ever did. In a good GW, i go to stonecity at least 5 times (refilling with boxes), fact that i don't drop pills, is simply because i only use 3 at a time, rest is stored in boxes.

And for the record, i haven't played the last 2 weeks at all, we've been having zp events in zero, that's where i've been.

I was there when you spoke in talk as a ghost saying you ran out of mana. Wait let me guess it was not you and it was that same person that botted deimos. I dont know why your getting sour cause someone is better then you at something. Get over it. We make stone city trips to and load 27 - 29 chant pill boxes. 5150 mana is still more then 3000. Fire spell does hit 99.9999 percent more then your spear direct and by not directing I am out of line of fire unlike you who gets pummeled by trojans like reyam and stevelok. I am at gw, alanzo revives 10 times as many as you do and alot faster.

And every ally matters to us, maybe thats why our side sticks together and yours doesn't.

deim~v.5
12-23-2007, 17:45
I was there when you spoke in talk as a ghost saying you ran out of mana. Wait let me guess it was not you and it was that same person that botted deimos. I dont know why your getting sour cause someone is better then you at something. Get over it. We make stone city trips to and load 27 - 29 chant pill boxes. 5150 mana is still more then 3000. Fire spell does hit 99.9999 percent more then your spear direct and by not directing I am out of line of fire unlike you who gets pummeled by trojans like reyam and stevelok. I am at gw, alanzo revives 10 times as many as you do and alot faster.

And every ally matters to us, maybe thats why our side sticks together and yours doesn't.
Do you realize that apart from me, the only one who can 1 hit certain people is bebars?

I do revive less then the avarage water yes, however i kill around the same as any trojan does as well. Keep that in mind ;)

Drew
12-23-2007, 18:24
Your like the worst herc I ever seen. Last time you went guildwar you missed me with herc 17 out of 20 times about. All a sudden you used sword one week and hit like 75 percent of the time. I think herc is alot easier then scentsword so if you are a terrible herc I doubt your a pro scentsword.

And why are you bringing up different things? I am talking about your coward act of wondering twin and market during gw but not helping your friends and allies for guildwar. And for your information I did not play yesterday and we won. So you failed and please dont try again. Keep coming forum and brag everyone is 1 or 2 hits but never prove it because your to big a puss to fail and even people on your side know it. (Yes I talk to them)

Why dont you be a big girl and stick to the thread. Make your own flame Triaxe thread but this is a best of gemini thread so you can reply to this however I am not ruining this in good intention thread before you had to come and flame because your jealious (And thats all it is because you said Sinz has no skill but you voted bebars best trojan when he could not SS someone asleep on his keyboard)
end

Trojan - ReyaM
2nd stevelok

Fire - FireLord
2nd Oliver

Warrior - Lupoman
2nd spacemonkey

Melee Water - deimos
2nd Triton

Water - SinZinDetta
2nd VaUx

ahem, i totally suck with herc and wont ever herc. yet, im good with fb. so dont go assuming people who dont know how to herc cant fb for ****. cause i can fb but i cant herc. hercing is for bulkers. :)

Drew
12-23-2007, 18:28
and also, I think the best water is a lvl 110 water that is in es, and he's only like 12 years old now and been playing for like 2 years? his water has sucky items and he doesn't play much but gw, but he's an awesome water and knows WHO to revive in order to be the most effective in reviving everyone and keeping his side going. i cant remember his char name atm but I think he's the best skill wise. now thats a pro water.

the waters nowadays aren't pro like that.

.AaroN.
12-23-2007, 19:24
Melee Water - deimos
2nd Triton

Water - SinZinDetta
2nd VaUx

jus like to say, yes ur a pro water but in deciding whos best, i just think who would i rather in my side, a water who can kill and can rev (and does rev) or sinzin, now i i aint guna lie u come 2nd in my list... but i'd have marc over u any day of the week.

Momochi~Zabuza
12-23-2007, 19:32
and also, I think the best water is a lvl 110 water that is in es, and he's only like 12 years old now and been playing for like 2 years? his water has sucky items and he doesn't play much but gw, but he's an awesome water and knows WHO to revive in order to be the most effective in reviving everyone and keeping his side going. i cant remember his char name atm but I think he's the best skill wise. now thats a pro water.

the waters nowadays aren't pro like that.

trojstar?

12-23-2007, 19:34
trojstar?

TrojStar FTW!!!

I don't think hes 12... o.o

Shin~ML
12-23-2007, 20:03
Trojan - Honestly I don't know who to choose. There's a bunch of high-potency characters out there that are hard as hell to take down.

Warrior - Croft

Fire Taoist - Oliver, Genji

Archer - Deathpose

Melee Water - Android.18, IidaHitoshi, deimos

Rev Water - Sinzin, YunXi, alanzao

BukkaneNinja05
12-23-2007, 20:08
Trojan : Mr.D, Highwind, reyam

Warrior: (only 2 with decent skill) ShinMasaliu (Not warrior now, but those who know him know his next character) and Space

Fire: Oliver

Water: Demios

Archer: Deathpose!!!

Drew
12-23-2007, 21:59
trojstar?

no, he hasn't been around for years.

Nitsuj
12-23-2007, 23:08
Trojan > Highwind
Warrior > lupoman
Fire > momo.
Water> deimos
Archer> POT-HEAD xD!

Sum0
12-23-2007, 23:45
o.o" i shall vote myself since no1 did it ;D...than would be momo , space , trojstar , and for archer...i forgot his name but i always remembered a rlly good archer on opposite side ..i think he quit playin he was pretty pro ;D

12-24-2007, 00:30
o.o" i shall vote myself since no1 did it ;D...than would be momo , space , trojstar , and for archer...i forgot his name but i always remembered a rlly good archer on opposite side ..i think he quit playin he was pretty pro ;D

I think your talking about me.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oceania
12-24-2007, 07:03

end

Trojan - ReyaM
2nd stevelok

Fire - FireLord
2nd Oliver

Warrior - Lupoman
2nd spacemonkey

Melee Water - deimos
2nd Triton

Water - SinZinDetta
2nd VaUx

Oh! dear triaxe..i bet u dont wanna know what ur friends think bout u! believe me...u dont wanna get there!:eek:

2-3 weeks ago u were doing the same thing..so dont dare to call me coward! If i m such a noob and non skilled person , why the hell u keep whispering me always? ur inlove? or what?

I must be a really important person in ur life since u whisper me every gw and so on! thats y i ask u to stop ...ur not my type and we dont share the same feelings .lol

Oh noe..sir_steve again:confused: this guy its the worst fber ever he s bug screen abuser ,when he cant aim me ..he zapp me ..wow such a skilled guy.. =) amazing.
newbie power ftw! i m a newb who pwns newbs! so keep talking as a water cuz ur tro its one of the worst!

TriSinDetta
12-24-2007, 07:35
Oh! dear triaxe..i bet u dont wanna know what ur friends think bout u! believe me...u dont wanna get there!:eek:

2-3 weeks ago u were doing the same thing..so dont dare to call me coward! If i m such a noob and non skilled person , why the hell u keep whispering me always? ur inlove? or what?

I must be a really important person in ur life since u whisper me every gw and so on! thats y i ask u to stop ...ur not my type and we dont share the same feelings .lol

Oh noe..sir_steve again:confused: this guy its the worst fber ever he s bug screen abuser ,when he cant aim me ..he zapp me ..wow such a skilled guy.. =) amazing.
newbie power ftw! i m a newb who pwns newbs! so keep talking as a water cuz ur tro its one of the worst!

Wow... Thats the dumbest thing I ever read. Please tell me what my friends think of me coward? Because who would know better then you? Wait do they wisper you? Uh Oh, they must love you too.

Yeah, I wisper alot of people in the conquer game. That means I love them, I mean what better way to express I love you then wispering someone in a video game. Sometimes Sinz takes me to dinner or buys me a flower. I tell him "What are you doing, just wisper me in the conquer computer game" Now that is love (Sarcastic)

Get a real man

TriSinDetta
12-24-2007, 07:41
jus like to say, yes ur a pro water but in deciding whos best, i just think who would i rather in my side, a water who can kill and can rev (and does rev) or sinzin, now i i aint guna lie u come 2nd in my list... but i'd have marc over u any day of the week.

I never asked anyone to pick. All I said was they were different water taos. Then DarT came here comparing whose better because after all his efforts he does not want anyone to pick anyone else but him. This is the same guy who brags his spear is +12 and all this however he forgot to read this was a friendly pole and people have there own opinions. Hey deim, maybe some picked sinz because he (or me) are there everyweek. He has never quit (like you) switch sides (like you) and lied and hacked friends (like chestuam) like you. Pick him arron then hold your fingers together and hope he shows up while my friends know where to find me.

Rack me Rome ;)

Oceania
12-24-2007, 07:42
Get a real man
I wont tell u what they told me bout ur "lovely family" cuz i dont want u to suicide.

U still didnt answer to me, why the **** u always wsp me in game? did i asked a man? just stop whisper me u psyko freak.

.AaroN.
12-24-2007, 07:47
I never asked anyone to pick. All I said was they were different water taos. Then DarT came here comparing whose better because after all his efforts he does not want anyone to pick anyone else but him. This is the same guy who brags his spear is +12 and all this however he forgot to read this was a friendly pole and people have there own opinions. Hey deim, maybe some picked sinz because he (or me) are there everyweek. He has never quit (like you) switch sides (like you) and lied and hacked friends (like chestuam) like you. Pick him arron then hold your fingers together and hope he shows up while my friends know where to find me.

Rack me Rome ;)

This was a vote for whos better, not who's there every week... Deimos IS better then u, wether u can admit it or not.

aphrodit3
12-24-2007, 11:26

thats a rev waters job, to rev n stay alive

thats a arch job, to rb waters n make money for ur other chars
she/he (harrison?) puts in alot of time n effort in basi, n no arch on gemini is making money as much as her/him rite now

am i missing something here

TriSinDetta
12-24-2007, 13:50
This was a vote for whos better, not who's there every week... Deimos IS better then u, wether u can admit it or not.

No he is not, but thats your opinion. A nobody in conquer. Whats the point of Deimos if I keep reviving the trojans that smack him down. He already admitted he only revives some of his allies. Quits and does not show, yeah he is alot better:rolleyes:

and I can kill trojans to and absorb hits
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/triaxe/347312022.jpg

And ketamine is mad I wisper her in game. Well why then ketamine do you message here on a forum nothing but me but dont wanna wisper in game. I rather wisper in game so we dont bore people on the forums with your BS. Please once again tell me all my friends and about my family cause you claim you know something. And I said get a man because if you think someone wispering you ingame is romantic and means someone is hitting on you, well need I say more

*Sparkles12*
12-24-2007, 14:41
Friendly Post

Trojan
Warrior
Fire
Water
Archer

there is no top players in any game so many cheats in games so how can anyone be top players?????????????????????????????????????

IInFernuS
12-24-2007, 18:15
No he is not, but thats your opinion. A nobody in conquer. Whats the point of Deimos if I keep reviving the trojans that smack him down. He already admitted he only revives some of his allies. Quits and does not show, yeah he is alot better:rolleyes:

and I can kill trojans to and absorb hits
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/triaxe/347312022.jpg

And ketamine is mad I wisper her in game. Well why then ketamine do you message here on a forum nothing but me but dont wanna wisper in game. I rather wisper in game so we dont bore people on the forums with your BS. Please once again tell me all my friends and about my family cause you claim you know something. And I said get a man because if you think someone wispering you ingame is romantic and means someone is hitting on you, well need I say more
how pathetic u are
u killed me one time and take a screen shot
how many times i killed u just today?
how many times i killed ur stevelok today? ask him plx
ur pathetic
lets start counting now
mage 7892374927387284 triaxe 1

TriSinDetta
12-24-2007, 20:43
how pathetic u are
u killed me one time and take a screen shot
how many times i killed u just today?
how many times i killed ur stevelok today? ask him plx
ur pathetic
lets start counting now
mage 7892374927387284 triaxe 1

Awww come on, we know thats a lie. You killed me maybe 10 times in 90 mins however I killed you three times. Stevelok killed you like a million times. Just call me master plz :P

DanceWithArrows
12-24-2007, 22:03
Trojan: ReyaM
Warrior: lupoman. i dont know any other warriors lol...last i heard there was this Egyptian guy called Qotoz or something...
Archer: I havent been to AZ in so long, I forget the archers...
Water: ~SinZinDetta~/deimos/ my lvl 100 water too lol...
Fire: 0liver

IInFernuS
12-25-2007, 07:41
Awww come on, we know thats a lie. You killed me maybe 10 times in 90 mins however I killed you three times. Stevelok killed you like a million times. Just call me master plz :P

stevelok killed me like 10 times died like 20 plx ask him X)
and u killed me one time died alot so dont lie freak nb ;o

Chinski
12-25-2007, 12:36
no, he hasn't been around for years.

Actually, i still see TrojStar around all the time. Last i saw him, he was in ES.

Oh, and the water tao you're talking about...alanzo? or future666? they're both some of the better waters ive come across, especially future666...that dude is SLIPPERY! :eek:

aphrodit3
12-25-2007, 13:39
Actually, i still see TrojStar around all the time. Last i saw him, he was in ES.

Oh, and the water tao you're talking about...alanzo? or future666? they're both some of the better waters ive come across, especially future666...that dude is SLIPPERY! :eek:

future666 is rly good water i agree
u dun have to have best gears to b good at ur job

~Damien~
12-25-2007, 15:15
Well lets see... the best fire was ~Damien~ yup yup, the best water is definatly triton, the best tro was triton as a tro, the best warrior was triton as a warrior, and the best archer is of course my archer Goyem. Yup that about covers it.

Ok that was my 'coolest' chars of 2007, now for the skill rating.

Warrior: spacemonkey

Trojan: zmac/highwind/osiris

Archer: how much skill is there in an archer really? no vote

Water: Melee, Triton for sure, deimos sucks balls, his skill is inferior to mine. Magic, id have to say sinzin, proskies fo sho.

Fire: Oliver

Jim_Morrison
12-25-2007, 16:32
Well first off.Merry Christmas/Season Greetings to all.

2007 player pics for me are .......

Tro> Jim_Morrison(mainly for never giving up esp at GW)
War> Exether( i do hope i spelled that right.But iam sure she played in 2007 and i always thought was cats ass in warrior section before the rest)
Fire> Oliver( even though there are some others very close Genji and others.
Watter> Swam ( has always caught my eye in GW doin his job.Nice guy..But id like to add. even with only having 3 revives before u need to pot Deimos is kick ass char, killing and reving has its fun.
Archer> Must agree with many others.Archers can get gear from there main and become mighty just like that,But POTHEAD id have to say has been dedicated to that char for some time now.

TriSinDetta
12-25-2007, 17:24
future666 is rly good water i agree
u dun have to have best gears to b good at ur job

future is good but you do have to have the best gears to be good. If you cant stay alive then you cant be effective to keep others alive. I am sure once all these other waters hit there 130 and pimp there gear there would be more parity. However fire tao damage, herc damage and archer damage have to be at a min. I know some waters get hit for like 300 damage and think that does not affect them cause they cure for 900. Well I know advance cure is a expensive spell and will drain your mana which mana pot becomes important down the line in a strong battle.

deimos is not the only water who can kill people. 4882 magic damage and VaUx is up there too. People say it like he is the only one who does it :rolleyes:

Chinski
12-26-2007, 03:44
future is good but you do have to have the best gears to be good. If you cant stay alive then you cant be effective to keep others alive. I am sure once all these other waters hit there 130 and pimp there gear there would be more parity. However fire tao damage, herc damage and archer damage have to be at a min. I know some waters get hit for like 300 damage and think that does not affect them cause they cure for 900. Well I know advance cure is a expensive spell and will drain your mana which mana pot becomes important down the line in a strong battle.

deimos is not the only water who can kill people. 4882 magic damage and VaUx is up there too. People say it like he is the only one who does it :rolleyes:

I disagree. You dont need the best gears to be good. Yes, with better gear, you will almost always be more useful than you would be otherwise. But you do not need better gear than your opponent(s), to exibit effectiveness.

Some of the most skilled players ive come across on this server, dont have nearly the "best" gear, but they're able to do more good than people with twice the potency. And on the other side of the coin, ive come across characters who have full super 2soc gear...who are terrible. Just a waste of good gear.

Being a "good" player encompasses much more than just potency. Its knowing when to run, knowing when to fight. Being able to prioritize under pressure, and not only prioritize, but excecute with flawless demonstration. Knowing yourself, and knowing your opponents even better. And being able to communicate valuable information, to the right people, at the right time. I would say potency, has the least to do with anything.

There are so many other things which, in my mind, would determine a "good" player. But i think its an issue of word choice :p

It would be a different story if instead of "good", one said "strongest", or "useful". Perhaps "effective", or even "best fighter". But the word "good", is FAR too general of a term.

I guess while im here, ill put my picks. These are the people who i feel, not nessicarily have the best gear. But are able to utilize the tools at their disposal, to their fullest potential. And do it quite effectivly.

Listed in no particular order:

Tro
ReyaM
zmac <--- short-lived, but the kid was sick :cool:
highwind
Mr.D
Bebars
Unearth

War
Spacemonkey
Quotoz

Wat
~SinZinDetta~
Triton
alanzo
future666
Vaux

Fire
0liver
Genji <--- altho, i would like to point out. I see this guy more often at GuildBeast, than i actually see him at GW. He's kinda useless.

Arch
retech <--- i know everybody says that archers dont really count, and i agree with them. But this is one archer, who has left an impression on me. Amazingly put together character. Lots of hp, 2nd rb, reflect, cyclone. Perfect for GW. This is the ONLY archer, who when i see on the battlefield. I do all within my power to be somewhere else. I dont like being scattered for 500 damage (non-rb tro >.<) :rolleyes:

Anyways, like i said. These arnt the people who i think have the most bulk-tastic gear. These are the people who i believe, to have the greatest impact on a situation when they're around.

I tried to judge cleanly, but i wont pretend my selections arnt a little biased. There are a couple people who i would add...but i have zero respect for. So i didnt feel them worthy to mention ^^

12-26-2007, 04:16
If Tri is in love with you for whispering you all the time in game then that means you love me seeing how you always talk to me in game...too bad your insults don't make sense.

PoniBoy
12-27-2007, 19:20
Trojan -> ReyaM :)
Warrior -> hmm Space have a nice skill
Water -> SwaM
Archer -> DaRk^AnGeL
Fire -> Oliver but firelord is good too

This is my opinion:cool:

Shawno
12-27-2007, 20:41
Ill try not to be so anoyingly picky do to sides. Unlike a bunch of you asshats ill do this from a neutral standpoint.

Trojan--> highwind / Mr.D (these best players ive fought personally)
Archer-->POT-HEAD (one of very few people who actually have 1 as a main and doesnt share gear)
Water-->SinZinDetta/swam/vaux (most diligent waters ive seen in fights)
Fire-->Momo (he's a pain in the ass to hit thus he has my vote)
Warrior-->spacemonkey (best dueler out of all pure warriors ive fought)

For anyone who thinks ive voted for just people i like i just want to add that in the group of people im around these are the best. I dont go by gear i go by skill.

cleo
12-27-2007, 20:48
best archer: mine obviously
best tro= mine obviously
best water erm deimos since i dont have a decent one :p
best fire: mine obviously
best warrior: my new warrior hrhr
most supercool chars ever.

I don't have no experiance in gw and stuff so I don't really know from that viewpoint so I will just have to go for people with best gear/skill who dont cheat speedhack/aimbot etc

IInFernuS
12-28-2007, 09:56
BASED ON SKILLS NOT GEAR.
trojan:
1. highwind
2.Mr.D

Fire:
1.Adeodafus
2. Momochi~Zabuza

Warrior:
1.Croft
2.spacemonkey

Water:
1.GodShadow
2.deimos (hes strong now, but ur guys remember him on Spirit! ?)

Archer:
1.ghiner
2. HorneT

lupoman
01-02-2008, 11:19
Trojan - stevelok (cause i hate Reym), Jim Morrison

Fire - Oliver

Warrior - spacemonkey - MY BUD! and a way better FB'er than me!!, Qutoz his gear rocks and he is 132!

Melee Water - deimosgenji

Water - SinZinDetta (warrior sell out!!)

DanceWithArrows
01-02-2008, 21:09
since whens genji a water :confused:

HI LUPOMAN!!!!

havent talked to you since i won you that +8 BS... good days :)

DaRkTrO
01-04-2008, 05:57
Friendly Post

Trojan
Warrior
Fire
Water
Archer

Trojan - Bebars
Warrior - Qotoz
Fire - 0liver
Water - Deimos
Archer - rehetch

All of the above have the best items and potency, and posses qualities that make them the best of last year

bwg2469
07-12-2010, 05:29
^Bump^ LOL found this by mistake

xTrooge
07-12-2010, 09:47
^Bump^ LOL found this by mistake

you noop, quit bumping dead threads!

Dischno
07-13-2010, 13:14
Dischno is top war of all time.

Momochi~Zabuza
07-13-2010, 13:52