PDA

View Full Version : Please help me

Starshine
12-20-2007, 13:35
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=448770

Thanks. :)

Michaud
12-29-2007, 20:25
I personally see no point in this. Most noobs just click a server and join. They do not know what a dragon ball is for, how to make money, or anything of that matter. I know my decision when i chose my first server was "Dragons are cool, let me join this server."

Nothing like "Ok so this is my first time playing, I want a server with cheap dragon balls because I will need them, I don't want that many players because the more there are the worse the servers get because TQ sucks."

:cool:

Shawno
01-02-2008, 10:58
I personally see no point in this. Most noobs just click a server and join. They do not know what a dragon ball is for, how to make money, or anything of that matter. I know my decision when i chose my first server was "Dragons are cool, let me join this server."

Nothing like "Ok so this is my first time playing, I want a server with cheap dragon balls because I will need them, I don't want that many players because the more there are the worse the servers get because TQ sucks."

:cool:

2ndededed Tho its nice of you to try ^^. Might help people haveing trouble on their own servers to move.:D