PDA

View Full Version : Botjail

Quickfire
12-19-2007, 07:24
I was in BI letting my noob warriors guard zap birds and I was talking to acey and then i was teleported to Botjail....I didnt d/c and I wasnt botting and my client is clean...wtf is this ****...

fireTama
12-19-2007, 07:27
I guess they didnt get enough money to feed their family so they need more dbs so they send people to botjail :) Thats TQ ;) And they even want us to vote for them as best Company LOOOOOL:p

Quickfire
12-19-2007, 07:30
its so ****ing retarded....I just ****ing got that warrior last night...spent like 4 hours leveling him in BI with my friend....got to elvel 60 and they ****ign botjail me? FOR WHAT????? I'm NOT EVEN HIGH ENOUGH LEVEL TO BOT. MY CONQUER CLIENT WAS DOWNLOADED LAST WEEK. I'm ****ing afraid to log any other character in...might get botjailed for logging in WTF

space
12-19-2007, 08:32
its so ****ing retarded....I just ****ing got that warrior last night...spent like 4 hours leveling him in BI with my friend....got to elvel 60 and they ****ign botjail me? FOR WHAT????? I'm NOT EVEN HIGH ENOUGH LEVEL TO BOT. MY CONQUER CLIENT WAS DOWNLOADED LAST WEEK. I'm ****ing afraid to log any other character in...might get botjailed for logging in WTF
LOL! damn, TQ made u rly paranoid, that sux.

Quickfire
12-19-2007, 09:02
tonight there be vids of me deleting my characters Laguna joy! quickfire and BrokenHeartz

DanceWithArrows
12-19-2007, 10:19
can i have your gear?

sdx
12-19-2007, 12:27
I haven't played as long as a lot of people here, but I have for nearly a year now...never been botjailed. Seems like some players, if they're clean as they claim, are being singled out...

Chinski
12-19-2007, 14:41

Not that i support TQ's random botjailing habbits, but. Maybe the previous owner did something before passing the char to you?

Quickfire
12-19-2007, 15:45
Not that i support TQ's random botjailing habbits, but. Maybe the previous owner did something before passing the char to you?

I dont think so =\ it was a water-warrior that was made in a day or 2

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-19-2007, 18:01
Wow bro... sorry to hear about that... But Hey on the bright side I know who you are now :D

~Damien~
12-19-2007, 18:57
I was in BI letting my noob warriors guard zap birds and I was talking to acey and then i was teleported to Botjail....I didnt d/c and I wasnt botting and my client is clean...wtf is this ****...

Whenever something like this happens i'm scared i'll sneeze and go to botjail, that any little thing could make it happen, who knows what you did to activate it that's scary ****. :o

highwind
12-19-2007, 19:07
maybe the person that sold it to you has somthin to do with it <.<

Quickfire
12-20-2007, 09:49
k well I'm not deleting my chars cause it was only a noob warrior...but the point was its stupid that it was botjailed for nothing so yeah...

Evelyin
12-20-2007, 17:45
Hello Fire! Regarding about your character being wrongfully botjailed, You can email me at: evelyin02@gmail.com including your account ID/log in and server and I will check it for you.

FreakyStylie
12-20-2007, 19:48
Hello Fire! Regarding about your character being wrongfully botjailed, You can email me at: evelyin02@gmail.com including your account ID/log in and server and I will check it for you.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: dam quick thats sucks bro <3

Comrade
12-20-2007, 19:53
That has got to be the quickest GM response EVER:D

DanceWithArrows
12-20-2007, 20:25
HOT DAMN! a GM response! thats almost the equivalent of picking up a legandary item in WoW as a drop off an non-elite, non-rare lvl 1~3 boars outside stormwind.

Ronny/Shim
12-21-2007, 04:31

Damn, I want a sweet particular gm only for me =o
:cool: