PDA

View Full Version : About cheats.

Ronny/Shim
12-19-2007, 04:44
Hm I had see opal's thread about cheats.. I don't know if they think that cheats isn't working anymore with this new patch.. but I have seen alot still working, I saw that "any DOS can't run anymore when CO's running" with this new patch but I guess it's not true. I went to many servers check it out and lol I even saw alot players jumping and sitting to the same look spot. Well there's no difference I guess.. this new patch had not change much about it.

PS.: just one weird thing, I have seen people using cheat just to go to the market. pff

Quickfire
12-19-2007, 07:00
how do people use cheat to goto the market o.o

Ronny/Shim
12-19-2007, 07:12
how do people use cheat to goto the market o.o

erm sorry, I meant as doing speed hack just to go to market ;P

space
12-19-2007, 08:36
Hm I had see opal's thread about cheats.. I don't know if they think that cheats isn't working anymore with this new patch.. but I have seen alot still working, I saw that "any DOS can't run anymore when CO's running" with this new patch but I guess it's not true. I went to many servers check it out and lol I even saw alot players jumping and sitting to the same look spot. Well there's no difference I guess.. this new patch had not change much about it.

PS.: just one weird thing, I have seen people using cheat just to go to the market. pff

True, but one thing i can say, even tho its a lame attempt on Tq's part to stop cheats, at least its a start, and i hope they continue to try at least.

Quickfire
12-19-2007, 09:04
did they really block cheats? like proxy?

DanceWithArrows
12-19-2007, 10:23
i could probably figure out how to fix the speedhack if i had time...maybe even *M* multihack...but im clean now and i dunt cheat...plus if i open all these programs to fix, my uncles gonna think im trying to hack his computer or something (noobie :))

.AaroN.
12-19-2007, 13:27
did they really block cheats? like proxy?

mech was speeding yesterday, so that will be a.......nope :mad:

FreakyStylie
12-19-2007, 15:09
bummer :(

Ronny/Shim
12-20-2007, 00:54
i could probably figure out how to fix the speedhack if i had time...maybe even *M* multihack...but im clean now and i dunt cheat...plus if i open all these programs to fix, my uncles gonna think im trying to hack his computer or something (noobie :))

Lol, it's not an excuse.
And yea, Serac was speeding just like always... I even saw her jumping the walls as a normal thing (wth) hehe.

VendettaEUP
12-20-2007, 21:19

O rly?

Ronny/Shim
12-21-2007, 04:27
O rly?

Yes I know.