PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Gemini Server Suggestion

DanceWithArrows
12-18-2007, 11:57
Someone make a TS or Vent server and invite EVERYONE in gemini to go in. regardless if they are enemies!

should be fun, right?

lets see some comments!

Quickfire
12-18-2007, 13:43
you're a hypocrite

YouzY
12-18-2007, 14:48
english speaking have own and spanish people have their own would be nice :P

DanceWithArrows
12-18-2007, 16:23
i see many votes, but only 2 comments...plz say WHY you chose no or yes.

space
12-18-2007, 16:50
Noble idea, but too open to people getting frustrated irl. Screaming and yelling obscenities and so on...which is cool sometimes...but idk, maybe it could work. Id like to hear what people have to say, but people would come on there mainly to flame/insult. Like it or not, people who like to flame, like MrNiceGuy, that get to you guys, will be on it, if you think you can handle this, then by all means i guess.

DanceWithArrows
12-18-2007, 19:59
Noble idea, but too open to people getting frustrated irl. Screaming and yelling obscenities and so on...which is cool sometimes...but idk, maybe it could work. Id like to hear what people have to say, but people would come on there mainly to flame/insult. Like it or not, people who like to flame, like MrNiceGuy, that get to you guys, will be on it, if you think you can handle this, then by all means i guess.

it will be

ReyaM has entered the channel.

Anti-Mage: !@#!@$@#%@$%@$%
Kakashi:!@#!@@#$#@%#$%
ReyaM :rolleyes:

ReyaM has left the channel.

Arcturus1972
12-18-2007, 20:55
it will be

ReyaM has entered the channel.

Anti-Mage: !@#!@$@#%@$%@$%
Kakashi:!@#!@@#$#@%#$%
ReyaM :rolleyes:

ReyaM has left the channel.

That made me lol... especially since I was there at Dis last night and watched ReyaM tag Anti a couple of times even before Dis started.

When are you planning on doing this? Like next server Maintenance period?

And yes, I am saying "you", since you were the one who came up with the idea... lol

DanceWithArrows
12-18-2007, 21:05
That made me lol... especially since I was there at Dis last night and watched ReyaM tag Anti a couple of times even before Dis started.

When are you planning on doing this? Like next server Maintenance period?

And yes, I am saying "you", since you were the one who came up with the idea... lol

hey, im just a kid. lol but im still gonna make it

im waiting till we get enough people who want to do this.

then ill release address..

JayJayTao
12-18-2007, 21:15
yeah it is a good idea that way ppl can vent without any problems, unforunately i prolly won't be joining, as i have no need to vent at this stage.

But still do it, it is a great idea.

Ronny/Shim
12-19-2007, 04:29

I'm with you, I don't think it will be good.

fireTama
12-19-2007, 07:17
Seriously now i start to get annoyed by you DancesWithArrows. U try to get way too much attention ... Ultimate Suggestion wtf is this ? U can't make this server , with or without votes and its just dumb.... :mad:

DanceWithArrows
12-19-2007, 10:28
Seriously now i start to get annoyed by you DancesWithArrows. U try to get way too much attention ... Ultimate Suggestion wtf is this ? U can't make this server , with or without votes and its just dumb.... :mad:

yes...i do try to get the most attention. cuz im spechial. im afraid you need to give me more of a reason then "its just dumb" btw, i would like to start insulting your race. but im better than that. and to teach you a lesson, some things are better kept inside than heard, because you never know how the person will take it.

sdx
12-19-2007, 12:22
I'm in, sounds like fun :d I agree with the "different languages" part though, TS gets awkward when there's multiple different conversations going on in different tongues...

FreakyStylie
12-19-2007, 15:40
its just ganna b a disaster:(

Momochi~Zabuza
12-19-2007, 16:47
i have a vent server i wouldnt mind letting u guys use o.o

.AaroN.
12-19-2007, 16:52
Too many egos from both sides in 1 place = disaster, but was a nice idea

DanceWithArrows
12-19-2007, 17:00

you will give meh info? and i shall share my NEWLY found hentai sites :eek:

Momochi~Zabuza
12-19-2007, 17:10
if u want the info ask me on msn im not giving it out to random ppl

Ronny/Shim
12-20-2007, 01:02

You're just ****, we all know =O.

fireTama
12-20-2007, 02:53
yes...i do try to get the most attention. cuz im spechial. im afraid you need to give me more of a reason then "its just dumb" btw, i would like to start insulting your race. but im better than that. and to teach you a lesson, some things are better kept inside than heard, because you never know how the person will take it.

Are u special? At least spell it the right way. I dont think you are special... What do you do on the forum? Just trying to think of smart sentences and words to let people think u r special? hell no. Sure... insult my race, i will just laugh to it. I get called n.igger/nikker/nigro/negro almost everyday. Its normal for me. But be sure i can say/show some ugly things of your race.... Not that i hate your race but if u wanna start it... U got Dumb,Dumber and Racists. Racists are the dumbest people in the world. Idk if u belong in that group but ya... And if i want the reason "Its just dumb" to be the main one... So be it.. u cant and wont change it. And the idea... once again ... "Is just dumb" :)

cleo
12-20-2007, 06:25
would be fun:D

FreakyStylie
12-20-2007, 19:42

greedy azn . . . lol jk <3:D