PDA

View Full Version : Patch 5006

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 00:47
http://www.conqueronline.com/content/2007-12-16/20071216221459424.shtml

Discuss :)

Slanesh
12-17-2007, 01:40
the dura thing is cool, once i lost my supersoc robe of my tao cuz i had to went afk at basilisk in an archers team...

the swearing filter sux, i cant play this game without swearing at the ppl :eek:

high definition mode....sounds great but erm i dun think that will make the graphics much better. anyway i dun need good graphics in conquer, the graphics just fit to the game...

~Damien~
12-17-2007, 02:32

STIG AND ACCURACY WILL LAST 80 SEC NOW??? SWEEEEEEET!!! :D

So does this mean we are finally getting new looking houses?

Chinski
12-17-2007, 02:37
the swearing filter sux, i cant play this game without swearing at the ppl :eek:

Amagad, you might have to learn some new words :eek:

As for the patch:

Offline TG - bout time, halleluja!
Composing +1 items above lvl 120 with lower lvl +1 items - bout time, halleluja!
SoA, Magic Shield, Stig increased by 40 seconds - Ballin'!
Vendors selling high lvl normal items - Pkars everywhere, rejoice.

1st RB NPC being moved to the market - ....:confused:

This high def mode will be interesting to see tho...mostly to gain perspective on what TQ thinks is high def :rolleyes:

Arcturus1972
12-17-2007, 02:37
Um... I'm at work and can't check it out (that site is blocked, but the forums aren't.. go figure)...

I kinda figured out some of the things from the comments from Damien and Slanesh... what else did I miss?

And hells yes, I plan on checking it out when I get home.

Slanesh
12-17-2007, 02:39

No way, ******!

Please manually download this patch (5006) before the server goes down on Dec. 17th and save it to your Conquer 2.0 folder. Install the patch as soon as the servers are brought down for maintenance so that you'll be able to log in without having to auto-patch after the servers go back up. This way, you can bypass the congestion of auto-patching and begin experiencing the surprises of this new Patch.
Note:

1. Do NOT run patch 5006 until 17:00 pm PST on Dec. 17th! Otherwise unknown errors will occur when you log in.

2. Before you install the patch, please make sure that you have closed the client first, or you will fail to update the client successfully.
Patch 5006: Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Link 4

Patch 5005-5006: Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Link 4

Note: Please download and install the Conquer patches as below:
(1) Save the patches in conquer folder
(2) Open the conquer folder, double click on the patch icon to install, then you will bypass the autopatch and reach the login windows directly.

Highlights of Patch 5006

Bug Fixed:

1. Fire Rats summoned by reborn players will no longer result in other players being disconnected.
2. You will no longer be requested to repair an item with full duration when upgrading items.
3. Level 120 items can now be composed with the same type of minor items.

New Features:

1.Offline Training Ground

Your character can automatically train while gaining offline experience. However, you should participate in the game everyday, for each minute that you are online, you can stay in the offline Training Ground for 10 minutes, but the maximum time allowed to train offline can not exceed 15 hours in total.
This is free for players with Heaven's Blessing. Fore more details, please click here

2. Right click on the Praying Stones to obtain the Heave Blessing instead of talking with the Love Stone to get it.

3. New layout of status icons such as the Heaven's Blessing icon, double EXP. Icon and more.

4. The first rebirth NPC - Eternity will be located in the Market.

5. The Penitence Amulet can be used once per hour instead of per day.

6. The swearing filter in the game has been adjusted.

7. The effective time for the Star of Accuracy, the Magic Shield and the Stigma skills will be increased by 40 seconds.

8. Blacksmiths, Armorers and Storekeepers in all the cities will sell more high-level normal gear.

9. Twin City Gate, Castle Gate, Ape City Gate, Desert City Gate and Bird Island Gate will be for sale in the Shopping Mall. Additionally, you can still buy these from the Pharmacists in different cities.

10. An item will not disappear once its Durability has decreased to zero. You can fix a broken item with 5 meteors.

11. High Definition Mode and Standard Definition Mode.

If you have a powerful graphics card, you may choose to "enter with high definition" to have a high definition gaming experience. Alternatively, you may choose to "enter with standard definition".

If there is a dot in a player's name, the dot will be marked red in the trading window when you are trading with him/her so you won't be scammed so easily.
You will be asked to confirm a purchase a second time when buying an item with CPs from a vendor in the Market.
A new KO Bar has been added for the Superman and Cyclone skills.
All these features will be unavailable until the server maintenance on Dec. 17th is complete

~Damien~
12-17-2007, 02:44

As for the patch:

Offline TG - bout time, halleluja!
Composing +1 items above lvl 120 with lower lvl +1 items - bout time, halleluja!
SoA, Magic Shield, Stig increased by 40 seconds - Ballin'!
Vendors selling high lvl normal items - Pkars everywhere, rejoice.

This high def mode will be interesting to see tho...mostly to gain perspective on what TQ thinks is high def :rolleyes:

hahahahaha "Amagad" I love it

No way, ******!

Your so dumb you got hit by a parked car.

Arcturus1972
12-17-2007, 02:45
No way, ******!

Highlights of Patch 5006

Bug Fixed:

All these features will be unavailable until the server maintenance on Dec. 17th is complete

Thanks for posting these... Gives me something to think about on the drive home...

Ps... Rep for this added.

Arcturus1972
12-17-2007, 02:47
New Features:

Thanks... Slanesh got it first tho... lol

~Damien~
12-17-2007, 02:52
Thanks... Slanesh got it first tho... lol

Yeah yeah lol

Nerva
12-17-2007, 02:53
lol at: High Definition Mode, so co gonna be used in 32bit? :P thats really such a high definition LOL
better resolution would be better ;)

Slanesh
12-17-2007, 02:57
hahahahaha "Amagad" I love it

Your so dumb you got hit by a parked car.

no, u r the one whos dumb, i wasnt serious. go jump out of a window again, u gettin me on my nerves.

Thanks for posting these... Gives me something to think about on the drive home...

Ps... Rep for this added.

np ;)

Nerva
12-17-2007, 03:53
no, u r the one whos dumb, i wasnt serious. go jump out of a window again, u gettin me on my nerves.

np ;)

go jump like a lemming :p

~Damien~
12-17-2007, 04:03
go jump like a lemming :p

I <3 Lemmings.

Quickfire
12-17-2007, 08:38
w00ts for the pking gear...toobad quickfire only level 92 :(

fireTama
12-17-2007, 09:21
UHeueuheue u gonna see my trojan with a black name way more often now hehehehe :cool:

aphrodit3
12-17-2007, 10:25
no more carry scrolls ~ more room for pots / arrows
new ko bar ~ gl fixing ur speedhax jaja
eternity in mkt ~ no more picking off noop rbs when they come out dreamland

i think prolly their idea hi-def is 32bit color like nerva said ~ this dun rly help when its all 2d background anyways :confused:

offline tg woulda b nice when i played owell :(

cleo
12-17-2007, 10:51

It's so new reborns don't have to worry about them losers who stay in dreamland all day to pick on new rb's woot..

And why are they changing the ko thing anyways they took off ko board from the site, whats point in it now? -.-

Raptordin
12-17-2007, 12:01
It currently shows the hidden values of Reborn weapons.

.AaroN.
12-17-2007, 12:32

whats that do? :confused:

aphrodit3
12-17-2007, 12:35

lots easier to buy pzn blade or mana/hp bs now good addon

.:MrNiceGuy:.
12-17-2007, 13:00

i dun like the swear part at this new patch but the other things seem to be cool.... but can anyone explain how this "offline tg " works.. if we cant stay there long as we want.. what for a use does it have?:confused:

12-17-2007, 13:01
UHeueuheue u gonna see my trojan with a black name way more often now hehehehe :cool:

olloolololol gogogo for it man uhauhuhuahhua well same with me LOLX:D

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 13:02
olloolololol gogogo for it man uhauhuhuahhua well same with me LOLX:D

your retarded. you will get killed in 2 seconds.

12-17-2007, 13:21
your retarded. you will get killed in 2 seconds.

:confused: by.,..?? only god can kill me;)

~Damien~
12-17-2007, 17:39
:confused: by.,..?? only god can kill me;)

Is that what you will say just before a pyramid lands on you? *Squash*

I want a high definition gaming experience!! :D

cleo
12-17-2007, 17:48
co in hi-def?? that will never happen

Quickfire
12-17-2007, 20:52
com...and free....blocked? thats dumb...maybe just com for block but what about common and commit and complete and comma and coma and come and coming and crap...everyone gonna be like what u say to me? and frees blocked too...TQ dont like people who are free (americans ftw :D)

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 21:08
com...and free....blocked? thats dumb...maybe just com for block but what about common and commit and complete and comma and coma and come and coming and crap...everyone gonna be like what u say to me? and frees blocked too...TQ dont like people who are free (americans ftw :D)

you are forgetting they are Chinese. (the commie version) and havent you noticed when u buy bootlegged chinese DVDs, anything about democracy, freedom is cut out? like i bought Star Wars Episode !!! and the "full" movie was only like 40 mins long cuz they cut nearly everything out about freedom and democracy.

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-17-2007, 21:19
filter system was crap... Hate the font... Really do not like the new superman/cyclone bar (I use both all the time so that just sucks even more)... the rest was pretty good tho :D

~Damien~
12-17-2007, 21:22
filter system was crap... Hate the font... Really do not like the new superman/cyclone bar (I use both all the time so that just sucks even more)... the rest was pretty good tho :D

Yeah man what is with this new superman/cyclone bar? It's a piece of ****, the font blows, the high definition I hardly even notice, and my toast burnt too.

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 21:23
Yeah man what is with this new superman/cyclone bar? It's a piece of ****, the font blows, the high definition I hardly even notice, and my toast burnt too.

from what it heard, its just a bunch of extra tress and flowers

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-17-2007, 21:33
also are you guys lagging a lot and getting dc a lot after this patch?

VendettaEUP
12-17-2007, 22:09
High definition on a 2D graphiced game? Dun make me laugh TQ. Ya still do a ****ty job.

Arcturus1972
12-19-2007, 22:59

No more lag than usual, but I do go through a spot where I get dc'd now and then, but I think thats due to my ISP "com-crap"

Chinski
12-20-2007, 00:10
I think everybody is ignoring the most important issue brought forth by this new patch...

...the friggin flower in front of the PKA doesnt work anymore!

Who the hell was sittin around the board-table when that decision was made?!

And whos life do i need to threaten, to get a working short-cut again :rolleyes:

cleo
12-20-2007, 06:48
I loled and thats something i usually don't do o.o

YouzY
12-20-2007, 10:25
fps often under 10
400 ping tho

Ronny/Shim
12-21-2007, 04:32
fps often under 10
400 ping tho

wow, my ping before was going to 800+ =o
Now it's 600- and fps always 39 (my fps never changed)

ReiAyanami
12-21-2007, 06:08
Is the ping that bad for everyone outside the US? Or does that have nothing to do with it? I don't know, I'm noobey :o

Shin~ML
12-21-2007, 06:34
...the friggin flower in front of the PKA doesnt work anymore!

Are you serious?!? That's like, a historical landmark of Twin City that has been used for generations... why fix this yet leave so many problems unattended? :mad:

What about the one in Bird Island near the left gate? I suppose it's gone too...

Arcturus1972
12-22-2007, 16:38
Are you serious?!? That's like, a historical landmark of Twin City that has been used for generations... why fix this yet leave so many problems unattended? :mad:

What about the one in Bird Island near the left gate? I suppose it's gone too...

Ok, I'm lost... what did the flower do?

Btw, since the patch, my superman doesnt work quite right anymore... It acts like cyclone when I'm hitting the devil king (hitting for 25 now, when I used to 1-2 hit them in sm).

Plus I'm getting the bug where some mobs are just not there.... like the name shows up and moves normally, but the monster isnt.

ReiAyanami
12-22-2007, 17:45

Btw, since the patch, my superman doesnt work quite right anymore... It acts like cyclone when I'm hitting the devil king (hitting for 25 now, when I used to 1-2 hit them in sm).

Plus I'm getting the bug where some mobs are just not there.... like the name shows up and moves normally, but the monster isnt.

You used to be able to jump on one of the lillipads in the moat between PKA and main TC, so you could shortcut from the roof over the pharmacist to PKA.

Raptordin
12-22-2007, 18:41
Is the ping that bad for everyone outside the US? Or does that have nothing to do with it? I don't know, I'm noobey :o

Of course there is tremendous difference.

In Egypt for example The best ping I get is 600 and usually 900+

ReiAyanami
12-22-2007, 19:26
Of course there is tremendous difference.

In Egypt for example The best ping I get is 600 and usually 900+

Dang that sucks a little, sorry :(

cleo
12-23-2007, 21:27

what? damn they screwed oer warriors so they cant kill devilkings now ? -.-
i guess only archers can now.,,