PDA

View Full Version : Apologies to some people...

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 00:07
When I'm coming back, I dont want to come back to a server thats going to hunt my arse down. And, after being calmed down after a few weeks off games, I realized a lot of things I've said was very wrong. So...

To jayjay/Julie: I am extraordinarily sorry for insulting you with fat jokes. I understand that many gamers do have this issue, and thats not something to be ashamed of. I ALSO apologize for using you as a conduit to zach a while ago. I hope we can go back to being friends like before this stuff happened.

To deimos/TroZAN (marc/zach): I don't know which one of you guys hacked me, but I'm way over that. Even though, I lost over 300$$ worth of gear and more money on chars. whichever one of you guys has it can keep it. I want to say sorry for putting all this crap on the forums in the first place. I hope we can still be friends, if not, at least civil.

To Jim_Morrison/anyone else whos a adult who plays this game: My bad for the insults on being adults that play this game. Yeah, you guys may be 30-40-50-60, but it gives me no right, a 16 year old to say who can play this game or not.

Anyone else I forget, just reply with something saying we had a conflict and I will try to resolve it.

Following people are still KOS to me: Anti-Mage...yep...only one lol...and the NEWEST addition, .:MrNiceGuy:. (Enjoy!~)

i wanna add my previous friends back on my FL, which includes most from the ES side...triaxe..nate..sumo..momo..brown..etc.

i will NOT be joining a side in GW until I am back to at least moderately strong. but, when i do, i will most likely just re-join ES.

JayJayTao
12-17-2007, 00:18
When I'm coming back, I dont want to come back to a server thats going to hunt my arse down. And, after being calmed down after a few weeks off games, I realized a lot of things I've said was very wrong. So...

To jayjay/Julie: I am extraordinarily sorry for insulting you with fat jokes. I understand that many gamers do have this issue, and thats not something to be ashamed of. I ALSO apologize for using you as a conduit to zach a while ago. I hope we can go back to being friends like before this stuff happened.

To deimos/TroZAN (marc/zach): I don't know which one of you guys hacked me, but I'm way over that. Even though, I lost over 300$$ worth of gear and more money on chars. whichever one of you guys has it can keep it. I want to say sorry for putting all this crap on the forums in the first place. I hope we can still be friends, if not, at least civil.

To Jim_Morrison/anyone else whos a adult who plays this game: My bad for the insults on being adults that play this game. Yeah, you guys may be 30-40-50-60, but it gives me no right, a 16 year old to say who can play this game or not.

Anyone else I forget, just reply with something saying we had a conflict and I will try to resolve it.

Following people are still KOS to me: Anti-Mage...yep...only one lol...and the NEWEST addition, .:MrNiceGuy:. (Enjoy!~)

i wanna add my previous friends back on my FL, which includes most from the ES side...triaxe..nate..sumo..momo..brown..etc.

i will NOT be joining a side in GW until I am back to at least moderately strong. but, when i do, i will most likely just re-join ES.

Apology accepted Jon re-add me back on msn and we can talk some more and see where we go from there ok.:)

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 00:18
Apology accepted Jon re-add me back on msn and we can talk some more and see where we go from there ok.:)

what is your MSN again lol

edit: got it from zach nvm

TroZAN
12-17-2007, 00:22
Its ok, Welcome Back Jon :)

.:MrNiceGuy:.
12-17-2007, 06:09

ye u make peace now with others coz ure unpopular loololol well dont help u got ALOT of new enemys uahuhuahuhauhuhua:D

Ronny/Shim
12-17-2007, 08:24

Well, I guess most people are 18+ year old playing this game... so you can notice how people could be so childish not matter what age they are ;)
The thing is the age you are above or nacionality, don't matter at all just your own mind working on something that you care or not... Being respectful is still a good thing (even if Triaxe says she wouldn't respect her enemies) but it's fun talk to few enemies as well (many of them are friends with me anyway).

Starshine
12-17-2007, 08:57
Welcome back.

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-17-2007, 09:21
Welcome Back DancesWithArrows.

Now you gonna tell me who your new trojan is?:confused:

aphrodit3
12-17-2007, 10:27
takes a big person to do that, good job jon :p

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 12:24
ye u make peace now with others coz ure unpopular loololol well dont help u got ALOT of new enemys uahuhuahuhauhuhua:D

ummm. sure? i was pretty damn popular when i played, and then i just went apesht on them on the forums. unlike you, mr. i have only 2 friends on my FL

takes a big person to do that, good job jon :p

*bows low*

Welcome back.

apologies to you for being such a jerk on the forums too. you just caught the dark side of me :P and yes, i understand that being a mod is unpaid, so they cant give us 100 pct of what we want when we want. so sry =/

Welcome Back DancesWithArrows.

Now you gonna tell me who your new trojan is?:confused:

nah. actually no one knows atm.

.:MrNiceGuy:.
12-17-2007, 12:30
ummm. sure? i was pretty damn popular when i played, and then i just went apesht on them on the forums. unlike you, mr. i have only 2 friends on my FL

*bows low*

apologies to you for being such a jerk on the forums too. you just caught the dark side of me :P and yes, i understand that being a mod is unpaid, so they cant give us 100 pct of what we want when we want. so sry =/

nah. actually no one knows atm.

eh well rather 2 friends on Fl than 100 and all of thems r useless

Starshine
12-17-2007, 12:30

I've never asked for an apology, nor would I have expected one. Let's move forward and put what you've done in the past behind.

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 12:39
I've never asked for an apology, nor would I have expected one. Let's move forward and put what you've done in the past behind.

you didnt ask for one, but i gave you one k. :mad:

Starshine
12-17-2007, 12:40
you didnt ask for one, but i gave you one k. :mad:

Thanks, I appreciate the thought. :)

Zero18
12-17-2007, 14:27
Hey Jon, lets have sex o.o

Sum0
12-17-2007, 14:51

o.o"....No sex with browns plx

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 15:26

azn to azn only plz. azn to brown cost extra.

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-17-2007, 16:17

I'm azn o.0

No Sexh For TeH BroWn! :D

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 17:44
who da f*** keeps giving me these bad reps lol...must be mr niceguy :rolleyes:

cleo
12-17-2007, 17:52
I thought you couldn't give bad reps no more

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 18:01
I thought you couldn't give bad reps no more

u cant.

Arcturus1972
12-17-2007, 18:08
Despite the fact that you have been an idiot a time or 2 (lets face it, who hasn't?), I've never had a problem with you.

Also, no more cracks about "old people"... lol... I'm 35... :p

CO is something I enjoy, and it's something thats still fun right now.

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 18:22
Despite the fact that you have been an idiot a time or 2 (lets face it, who hasn't?), I've never had a problem with you.

Also, no more cracks about "old people"... lol... I'm 35... :p

CO is something I enjoy, and it's something thats still fun right now.

when have i been an idiot to you :confused: and plus, i like em old k. they gots more "experience" uhehahehaeheahea.

VendettaEUP
12-17-2007, 22:05
Funny dat people blowin ya kisses and kissin ya ass when all ya did wuz say sorry to a few people. They say ya got ball? Hardly. I admitted to all da scamz an **** I did then quit da game. All I do is PK NyteShade cause she a whiney lil ***** den log off because it makes me laugh IRL to hear her " IM NOT AFRAID OF YOU ANYMORE " speeches. Anywayz. Ya cant quit da game cuz ya too much of an addict like da other people. Only way ppl can quit if is they lock der char an throw away da key, or if they drop all their itemz. Ya wont do dat. Im sure of it. Anywayz, let da ppl feel "sorry" for you and kiss ya ass if it makez ya feel better. Didnt apologize for being a ****head to me after all.

VendettaEUP
12-17-2007, 22:15
Wasnt even scamz really. Jus stickin it to da people dat had it comin to dem for doin stupid **** to me.

Kitsu
12-17-2007, 23:01
Brown you are so random O_o"

Welcome Back Jon :)

DanceWithArrows
12-18-2007, 10:55
Brown you are so random O_o"

Welcome Back Jon :)

ooo i knew i forgot someone. sorry to you, mah fellow non-commie azn. my bad for using you as a outlet for my anger when i got hacked...and other situations etc etc

space
12-18-2007, 11:08
Funny dat people blowin ya kisses and kissin ya ass when all ya did wuz say sorry to a few people. They say ya got ball? Hardly. I admitted to all da scamz an **** I did then quit da game. All I do is PK NyteShade cause she a whiney lil ***** den log off because it makes me laugh IRL to hear her " IM NOT AFRAID OF YOU ANYMORE " speeches. Anywayz. Ya cant quit da game cuz ya too much of an addict like da other people. Only way ppl can quit if is they lock der char an throw away da key, or if they drop all their itemz. Ya wont do dat. Im sure of it. Anywayz, let da ppl feel "sorry" for you and kiss ya ass if it makez ya feel better. Didnt apologize for being a ****head to me after all.

Wasnt even scamz really. Jus stickin it to da people dat had it comin to dem for doin stupid **** to me.

So let me get this straight, you're comparing who's apology is greater? lol! From what i saw in your "apology" Amanda did nothing to you, just your emo heart was broken and you decided to scam her. She did stupid ****? I actually thought different of you when you "apologized", that's why i didnt say anything in your "quit" thread, but i can see nothing has changed. A scam is a scam, just like a cheat is a cheat.
You show screen shots of fana botting, but you botted too :confused: You say you quit, but you say you still log, and you call Jon an addict? :confused: You reveal startling revelations of GMs on ES side...AFTER you left the side? :confused: You talk about fana coercing people, but you dedicated time to write a bs contract to get dbs out of Nyte? :confused: You rant about how much u hate black people and call people you've never even seen nigg*rs, but you have a black man's quote in your sig? :confused:
Stop being a hypocrite. You say you quit, quit with some dignity man.

kja1224
12-18-2007, 15:06
Ehh weasel we used to be friends like a few years ago before I quit for the first time.
We should chill in-game soon.
Msg kja1224, lvl 101 water who's prolly gonna be deleted soon but will be restarted as a nooby water :P
or Msg High^Flyer101
Hope you still remember me; if you don't remember we met in the labby I think :P

DanceWithArrows
12-18-2007, 16:24
did u just call me a weasel? o.o.....

i met you as the non reb version of DancesWithArrow...i think in early Gemini days. =O now i remember. u were like lvl 87 and came to stig us :)

TriSinDetta
12-18-2007, 16:35
So let me get this straight, you're comparing who's apology is greater? lol! From what i saw in your "apology" Amanda did nothing to you, just your emo heart was broken and you decided to scam her. She did stupid ****? I actually thought different of you when you "apologized", that's why i didnt say anything in your "quit" thread, but i can see nothing has changed. A scam is a scam, just like a cheat is a cheat.
You show screen shots of fana botting, but you botted too :confused: You say you quit, but you say you still log, and you call Jon an addict? :confused: You reveal startling revelations of GMs on ES side...AFTER you left the side? :confused: You talk about fana coercing people, but you dedicated time to write a bs contract to get dbs out of Nyte? :confused: You rant about how much u hate black people and call people you've never even seen nigg*rs, but you have a black man's quote in your sig? :confused:

Hahaha, digitalhitmann tring to sound gangsta.. I got 20 bucks that says he was born on a farm;)

space
12-18-2007, 16:40
Hahaha, digitalhitmann tring to sound gangsta.. I got 20 bucks that says he was born on a farm;)

ROFL, he can try to sound gangsta, but he's as intimidating as Barney the Dinosaur. :rolleyes:

12-18-2007, 17:40

what about me pls o.o

DanceWithArrows
12-18-2007, 20:00
what about me pls o.o

ewwww viking. j00 take eh shower. den we talk about it k.

JayJayTao
12-18-2007, 21:23
:rolleyes:ok you still not contacting me on msn yet, i will PM you my msn again and then you contact me or jayjay get very mad and she might have to get he secret pk tro out to hunt you down:eek:

DanceWithArrows
12-18-2007, 22:04
lol unless u use TroZAN or somehow use WAHKEENA...u cant touch me :)

btw, read your PM

JayJayTao
12-19-2007, 00:10
lol unless u use TroZAN or somehow use WAHKEENA...u cant touch me :)

btw, read your PM

:pwanna bet you don't even know my secret char, not even zach does he knows of one but not the other.......sorry baby your wife might come pk you and you not know who it is:D

Kitsu
12-20-2007, 01:27
ooo i knew i forgot someone. sorry to you, mah fellow non-commie azn. my bad for using you as a outlet for my anger when i got hacked...and other situations etc etc
Hehe, apology gracefully accepted Jon. I don't bite unless prodded like you've found out and with a new char hope you can start a new leaf and leave all that hacking and scamming crap behind you. Once I get back to Aussie and have net for real we'll have a proper chat eh ^_^

DaRkTrO
12-20-2007, 03:32

Haro <3:) Wb xD

Nerva
12-20-2007, 03:35
eh well rather 2 friends on Fl than 100 and all of thems r useless

so true lol

VendettaEUP
12-20-2007, 21:03

Theres a fine line between a black gentlemen and a ******.

A ******: Shoots people and does drugs, a low life.

A Black Man: Earns a living, eats fried chicken and corn bread, and plays basketball.

An once again the "contract" was a bull**** joke. Ya should jus pull the **** outta ya ass an realize dat. Maybe ya jus like **** in ya ass. I dunno.

space
12-21-2007, 04:58
Theres a fine line between a black gentlemen and a ******.

A ******: Shoots people and does drugs, a low life.

A Black Man: Earns a living, eats fried chicken and corn bread, and plays basketball.

An once again the "contract" was a bull**** joke. Ya should jus pull the **** outta ya ass an realize dat. Maybe ya jus like **** in ya ass. I dunno.

Again, avoiding all else and continueing ur bs. You know nothing about being a black man, being a ******, nor do you know anything about being a gentleman, or you wouldna post pics of those girls on a forum. Lemmie quote my friend Kakashi_Uchica by saying - Man, go suck a nut.

JayJayTao
12-21-2007, 16:06
This thread was originally made by Jon to apologize to ppl and i believe he has done this, so maybe this thread should be closed now as it has done it's purpose.:)

Kreig
12-21-2007, 16:39
ROFL, he can try to sound gangsta, but he's as intimidating as Barney the Dinosaur. :rolleyes:

I can be pretty intimidating at times. :)

You're cheating on me?! :mad:

VendettaEUP
12-22-2007, 00:17

Munich Germany and Pittsburgh Pennslyvania. Now go back to suckin' ****.

Arcturus1972
12-22-2007, 01:01
when have i been an idiot to you :confused: and plus, i like em old k. they gots more "experience" uhehahehaeheahea.

I never said it was anything major... lol

And old means they're just more grateful.... wait a minute... are we still talking about the same thing? :p:p:p

Zero18
12-22-2007, 11:33
You're cheating on me?! :mad:

Hell no, I'd never do that..

*Hides condom from last night* o.o

Kreig
12-22-2007, 12:59
Hell no, I'd never do that..

*Hides condom from last night* o.o

You're supposed to do secret things in a secret, ninja-like way: Like this.