PDA

View Full Version : Muhahahaha:d Funny

.:MrNiceGuy:.
12-16-2007, 23:28
hi losers.... i see how many **** they talk about me and how many threads they open coz of me.. lol one thing losers ... while u guys do this i start to laugh how can one person keep u noobs busy like this??? guys im not your father k?
omg whatever lol i have alot of fun by killing your weak accounts.
and good luck maybe u guys will realize soon that im your godfather and u maggots cant do anything against meh lolx bb losers sleep well:p

DanceWithArrows
12-16-2007, 23:33
Lets make a deal, you can kill me, on ANY of my accounts when I get on in a fair fight or at least a fight where I'm not AFK. THEN you declare your superiority, how about that?

O.o My AP World History book says that Egyptians were once revered and smart due to the fact that it did create ONE of the first religions/societies in the world and created heiroglyphics AND defeated their long rival Mesopotamia and devised a way to stop the flooding of the Nile River. How come your neither?

Jizzus
12-17-2007, 00:49
Lets make a deal, you can kill me, on ANY of my accounts when I get on in a fair fight or at least a fight where I'm not AFK. THEN you declare your superiority, how about that?

O.o My AP World History book says that Egyptians were once revered and smart due to the fact that it did create ONE of the first religions/societies in the world and created heiroglyphics AND defeated their long rival Mesopotamia and devised a way to stop the flooding of the Nile River. How come your neither?

He's unfortunate.

It's not his fault he was born retarded. :D

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 01:08
He's unfortunate.

It's not his fault he was born retarded. :D

or maybe he was just one of those people who pushed those thousand ton blocks to make pyramids. nonetheless. when i get my PC back in a few weeks, hes gonna get it right up the ass

Slanesh
12-17-2007, 01:27
Hes egyptian? isnt he turkish or sumthing...btw he got kicked out of his guild eh? or maybe i were laggin and just didnt see it.

Nerva
12-17-2007, 01:30
hi losers.... i see how many **** they talk about me and how many threads they open coz of me.. lol one thing losers ... while u guys do this i start to laugh how can one person keep u noobs busy like this??? guys im not your father k?
and good luck maybe u guys will realize soon that im your godfather and u maggots cant do anything against meh lolx bb losers sleep well:p

dont have anything against the lemmings, without them you wont have fun.

~Damien~
12-17-2007, 02:39

Your so stupid you went to an antique store and said what's new. :p

Slanesh
12-17-2007, 03:00

that made me laugh. hate u anyway...

12-17-2007, 05:41
or maybe he was just one of those people who pushed those thousand ton blocks to make pyramids. nonetheless. when i get my PC back in a few weeks, hes gonna get it right up the ass

if u really know anything about the egyptian story then u Should know that they forced the slaves/jews those thousand ton blocks up there hahaha so kiddo i guess im not slave or jewish:D

12-17-2007, 05:45

blabla???blabla bla bla!!!:p

Slanesh
12-17-2007, 05:52
blabla???blabla bla bla!!!:p

haha is there any english word for such a foolishness. i doubt it. im sure u r the biggest dumb-ass in the world, lol. u talkin **** over and over and if ur tiny brain is out of ****, u just write "blabla", lmao!

12-17-2007, 06:03
[QUOTE=Slanesh;7036554]haha is there any english word for such a foolishness. i doubt it. im sure u r the biggest dumb-ass in the world, lol. u talkin **** over and over and if ur tiny brain is out of ****, u just write "blabla", lmao![/

nah ure wrong..... i just wanted to make a quote that even u understand and btw .. who invite here to this thread? how about to move out here with ur **** avatar and useless ugly account?

12-17-2007, 06:07
dont have anything against the lemmings, without them you wont have fun.

hahaha yea true without them i dun have fun i thread them like toys and if im bored of them i just throw those losers away lol urm dont u think that some ppl take this game a way tooooooooo serious?? its a game why all get pissed about me coz i pwn????????:rolleyes:

Slanesh
12-17-2007, 06:12
nah ure wrong..... i just wanted to make a quote that even u understand and btw .. who invite here to this thread? how about to move out here with ur **** avatar and useless ugly account?

u talkin as if u made ur avatar urself. i can put a rl pic of me in it if u like :p
btw seems u r even too dumb to quote...

hahaha yea true without them i dun have fun i thread them like toys and if im bored of them i just throw those losers away lol urm dont u think that some ppl take this game a way tooooooooo serious?? its a game why all get pissed about me coz i pwn????????:rolleyes:

who exactly do u pwn with ur archer? u didnt kill any of my chars so far, not even once. maybe afk or sumthing but not while i were on pc. most time i see u, u r just a ghost :rolleyes:

12-17-2007, 06:26
u talkin as if u made ur avatar urself. i can put a rl pic of me in it if u like :p
btw seems u r even too dumb to quote...

who exactly do u pwn with ur archer? u didnt kill any of my chars so far, not even once. maybe afk or sumthing but not while i were on pc. most time i see u, u r just a ghost :rolleyes:

why u try to hide it that i raped ur ass many times ???? is it soo hard for u to admit it or r u just a liar? or ure one of those kiddos that dont realize what happens arround them?? urm dude ure boring anyway ur quotes aint funny,interesting,or got any sense so bb im really bored with u:p

Slanesh
12-17-2007, 06:43
why u try to hide it that i raped ur ass many times ???? is it soo hard for u to admit it or r u just a liar? or ure one of those kiddos that dont realize what happens arround them?? urm dude ure boring anyway ur quotes aint funny,interesting,or got any sense so bb im really bored with u:p

bb kiddo ass 1hit int rap kiddo bb weak int rap loser kiddo account ugly uh uh uh. lol if ur posts wasnt that funny, i wouldnt reply man.

12-17-2007, 07:27
bb kiddo ass 1hit int rap kiddo bb weak int rap loser kiddo account ugly uh uh uh. lol if ur posts wasnt that funny, i wouldnt reply man.

erm .. .. where is the sense of this quote..?? well dude send me later via email bb kiddo

highwind
12-17-2007, 12:18

:eek: lmao ur an ass hole ....i like it bwahahahah :D

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 12:38
i can not believe mrniceguy is actually bashing on other peoples english when his is like of an elementary level...

Slanesh
12-17-2007, 12:46
i can not believe mrniceguy is actually bashing on other peoples english when his is like of an elementary level...

so u call the letters he writes "english"..ok..:eek:

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 12:48
so u call the letters he writes "english"..ok..:eek:

more like egyptianese.

12-17-2007, 12:50
:eek: lmao ur an ass hole ....i like it bwahahahah :D

lolol thx :p

12-17-2007, 12:54

DRAMA QUEEEEEEEEEEEEN BLABLABLA ;)

Jizzus
12-17-2007, 12:59

LOL, now he makes remarks about avatars and forum accounts.

GOOD GOD MAN!

LMAO

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 13:01
DRAMA QUEEEEEEEEEEEEN BLABLABLA ;)

o.O drama queen? how does citing your useless english relate to drama? =O whos the one who comes on the forums and agitates people out of retirement to come beat your arse and creates disputes with people? aint that drama fool?

12-17-2007, 13:04
LOL, now he makes remarks about avatars and forum accounts.

GOOD GOD MAN!

LMAO

well dude this quote is kinda poor but well i give u another chance to think for a cool one.. so in 2 minutes i wanna see one with sense,humor,ect...;)

Jizzus
12-17-2007, 15:02
well dude this quote is kinda poor but well i give u another chance to think for a cool one.. so in 2 minutes i wanna see one with sense,humor,ect...;)

Okay, not sure why that post was supposed to be cool, idiot.

12-17-2007, 16:49
Okay, not sure why that post was supposed to be cool, idiot.

the onlyone whis an idiot is ur dad coz he didnt take out his D*Ick before he *** into ur mom.. now we have u arround here :(

12-17-2007, 16:54
Hes egyptian? isnt he turkish or sumthing...btw he got kicked out of his guild eh? or maybe i were laggin and just didnt see it.

hey dude without D*ick.. i left emperrors to join Karma~Rule to pwn ur ass at gw... btw hoe come u were just in GW jail .. HUH??? well dude im bk at emperrors and u just such .. u blabla about **** u got no clue about w/e u homo bb
and no im not turkish sorry to disapoint you.. btw i hope those russian at Frankfurt still kick your ass btw ur girl cheat u with one of those guy... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA kidddo wake up dont live in ur toy/sweets dreamworld ok?? lol .. my di*ck slap ur head till u realize how hard live is

Orenda
12-17-2007, 17:29

YOUR QUOTE PWN ;D

12-17-2007, 20:00
I got something to say...

I hate browns (Egyptians)

that's all.

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 20:03

I hate browns (Egyptians) and I like to have sexy time with asians

that's all.

omg rly?!?

12-17-2007, 23:11

I hate browns (Egyptians)

that's all.

uuuh u hate browns..?? why?? they hurt ur mum once?

btw tell me ur name at co i will **** you into pices with my brown D*ICK but im sure u dont even dare it ti tell me ur name.. uhauhuhauhuha

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-17-2007, 23:40

btw tell me ur name at co i will **** you into pices with my brown D*ICK but im sure u dont even dare it ti tell me ur name.. uhauhuhauhuha

Is someone too stupid to read his sigg? :rolleyes:

Starshine
12-18-2007, 06:48

This is a warning to you MrNiceGuy. I've been following multiple threads with your posts and they have been nothing but baseless babble. Please tone down your language or I will infract you.

12-18-2007, 07:06
This is a warning to you MrNiceGuy. I've been following multiple threads with your posts and they have been nothing but baseless babble. Please tone down your language or I will infract you.

who r u that u can say this to me? another addicted player that lie and says hes GM or so? (just want to be sure its not a clown that make fake again..):confused:

fireTama
12-18-2007, 07:07
LoLOLoLoL dipri u get pwnt. Better watch what ur saying before u get raped ITS REAL MOD man !

12-18-2007, 07:10
LoLOLoLoL dipri u get pwnt. Better watch what ur saying before u get raped ITS REAL MOD man !

i know.. AND? im perfect im ready for mass production damned evryone want to be like me well if something happens i dun buy dbs anymore then he wont get his salery at the end of this month so np oOLOL

fireTama
12-18-2007, 07:12
i know.. AND? im perfect im ready for mass production damned evryone want to be like me well if something happens i dun buy dbs anymore then he wont get his salery at the end of this month so np oOLOL

Relax man dun wanna get u banned here loser stfu and calm down k?:p

12-18-2007, 07:18

jaja well ok then... i really thought its just a clown or so lol but well :mad:

12-18-2007, 07:20

btw u big huge great GM u warn me while others do rasistic quotes????? is dat free america UNITED USA or wat take sides??

BlooD-BoY
12-18-2007, 07:22
gah another dumbo that's acting cool on the net...-.-" u know i hate ppl like you..."btw tell me ur name at co i will" like wtf?? that all u can do pwn ppl in CO? -.-"
bye bye have a great day.

Starshine
12-18-2007, 07:22

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showgroups.php?.

I'm a real mod, dont worry. I dont get paid for this job, so I have nothing to lose either. ;) You can mass produce whatever it is you want.

12-18-2007, 07:28
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showgroups.php?.

I'm a real mod, dont worry. I dont get paid for this job, so I have nothing to lose either. ;) You can mass produce whatever it is you want.

it dont impress me still.. rather block those rasistic coments.. its like a virus arround this co forum.. "i hate browns(egyptians) .. wtf?? be fair tell the dude who sayd this same u told me k

12-18-2007, 07:34
it dont impress me still.. rather block those rasistic coments.. its like a virus arround this co forum.. "i hate browns(egyptians) .. wtf?? be fair tell the dude who sayd this same u told me k

btw im still a machine...

cleo
12-18-2007, 07:34
So is insulting people and their families but noone cares bout that do they .(/sarcasm)

Starshine
12-18-2007, 08:13
btw u big huge great GM u warn me while others do rasistic quotes????? is dat free america UNITED USA or wat take sides??

This has nothing to do with taking sides. I'm in charge of moderating content and you have vile, filthy content.

I will straighten your ass out, and when you finally realize that you need to post cleanly, I will let up.

/Thread.

12-18-2007, 08:30
This has nothing to do with taking sides. I'm in charge of moderating content and you have vile, filthy content.

I will straighten your ass out, and when you finally realize that you need to post cleanly, I will let up.

/Thread.

HUH u call me an "ass" ? ok i email TQ im sure they will mind alot if u call someone who give TQ money an "ass" just wait we will see if u still be mod then bb kiddo

Starshine
12-18-2007, 08:31
HUH u call me an "ass" ? ok i email TQ im sure they will mind alot if u call someone who give TQ money an "ass" just wait we will see if u still be mod then bb kiddo

Go Ahead.