PDA

View Full Version : .:MrNiceGuy:.

~Lord_Soth~
12-15-2007, 03:12
Hmmmmmmmmmm Journey KOSed for this ????

Originally Posted by Jizzus
Nice to see you are eager to get owned. Your mouth writes checks that your a$$ can't cash.

I love that one = thx for the morning laugh
HellBent - water water

LOL
Damn can anyone at least come up with a good reason to KOS us. Well the line is forming to the right PLS wait ur turn and we will be with you in good time, thank you and enjoy ur KOS.

Arcturus1972
12-15-2007, 04:03

Nice to see you are eager to get owned. Your mouth writes checks that your a$$ can't cash.

I'll be glad when I can spend more time at home playing CO, so I can stop checking out the forums at work... I miss way too much action like this.

DroryN
12-15-2007, 04:09
Hmmmmmmmmmm Journey KOSed for this ???? ]

HellBent - water water

[Whisper].:MrNiceGuy:. speaks to Drory: when i see an apologize for this at my thread[0:27]

[Whisper].:MrNiceGuy:. speaks to Drory: till she apologize[0:29]

[Whisper].:MrNiceGuy:. speaks to Drory: now i didnt even started to kill anyone of u[0:29]

[Whisper].:MrNiceGuy:. speaks to Drory: but i will[0:29]

[Whisper].:MrNiceGuy:. speaks to Drory: u had enaugh time[0:29]

[Whisper].:MrNiceGuy:. speaks to Drory: ur guild[0:29]

[Whisper]Drory speaks to .:MrNiceGuy:.: anyone one of me??[0:29]

[Whisper].:MrNiceGuy:. speaks to Drory: and i keep killing ur archer[0:29]

[Whisper].:MrNiceGuy:. speaks to Drory: stfu is at bi[0:29]

[Whisper].:MrNiceGuy:. speaks to Drory: hes easy to take[0:29]

[Whisper].:MrNiceGuy:. speaks to Drory: i can go now[0:29]

[Whisper].:MrNiceGuy:. speaks to Drory: and there is a other tao of ur guildie too[0:29]
[Whisper].:MrNiceGuy:. speaks to Drory: belive me u rather make her apologize before i start to kill ur guildies wherever i see[0:30]

[Whisper].:MrNiceGuy:. speaks to Drory: i willjust to enemy yours[0:30]

[Whisper].:MrNiceGuy:. speaks to Drory: i will tell my friends to hunt your friends and evryone of ur guild[0:30]

[Whisper].:MrNiceGuy:. speaks to Drory: so u better think about it[0:31]

[Whisper].:MrNiceGuy:. speaks to Drory: i had the chance to kill hundrets of ur guild [0:32]

[Whisper].:MrNiceGuy:. speaks to Drory: and i still have it[0:32]

Seems so ... More drama . :D

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-15-2007, 04:13
Wow... never realized that Journey was such a drama filled guild... Oh well... I'll worry about it when someone actually tries to pk my warrior :rolleyes:

Sotnos
12-15-2007, 05:07
the forums have gotten so boring . and stupid. nothing interesting.

Jizzus
12-15-2007, 11:33

HellBent - water water

LOL
Damn can anyone at least come up with a good reason to KOS us. Well the line is forming to the right PLS wait ur turn and we will be with you in good time, thank you and enjoy ur KOS.

What does my post from another thread have to do with Journey being KOS?

I have no beef with Journey, so I thought.

DroryN
12-15-2007, 12:47
You dont have the beef Jizzus -- MrNiceGuy does from DuridQ laughing at

MrNiceGuy has been attacking Urkabuff (Durid's char) and says she has to apologize to him both on the forum and ingame or he will not only keep killing her char - but.. as you see by the post -- KOS Journey "to make her aplolgize".:D

She got nuttin to apologize for and I'll KOS her myself if she even THINKS of it

Jizzus
12-15-2007, 20:07
You dont have the beef Jizzus -- MrNiceGuy does from DuridQ laughing at

MrNiceGuy has been attacking Urkabuff (Durid's char) and says she has to apologize to him both on the forum and ingame or he will not only keep killing her char - but.. as you see by the post -- KOS Journey "to make her aplolgize".:D

She got nuttin to apologize for and I'll KOS her myself if she even THINKS of it

Oh, I see.

So, Urkabuff is KOS because she laughed at a comment I made to DarkRetard?

LOL.

He really is a moron. Just like all his (DarkRetard) past characters, this one will be a failure.

Sum0
12-15-2007, 20:58
Lol. Hes 1 , ur an entire guild remember that ;)

Slanesh
12-16-2007, 14:31
If u read DarkRico's comments in forum, u know for sure that hes really dumb in rl. he says hes not good in english cuz he is able to speak 3 languages. but i know that he cant even really speak german. he says he can 1 int rap me, although i got superboots+4 lvl 110 and 9k hp...this guy is just talkin endless **** :eek:

DroryN
12-16-2007, 15:26
Oh, I see.

So, Urkabuff is KOS because she laughed at a comment I made to DarkRetard?

LOL.

He really is a moron. Just like all his (DarkRetard) past characters, this one will be a failure.

Yup - he killin Urkabuff and Grawurg and say he won't stop till she apologize in forum and ingame .
And he say he KOS Journey too :mad:

.:MrNiceGuy:.
12-16-2007, 15:50
If u read DarkRico's comments in forum, u know for sure that hes really dumb in rl. he says hes not good in english cuz he is able to speak 3 languages. but i know that he cant even really speak german. he says he can 1 int rap me, although i got superboots+4 lvl 110 and 9k hp...this guy is just talkin endless **** :eek:

lol loser.. u cannot read??, fft ur tao is 1 rapid YES who talks about warrior with 9k hp IDIOT :confused:

12-16-2007, 16:04

ah btw i forgot to say something.... u sayd this "People I hate: Kakashi,Badboy,Anti-Mage,sweetie,LordsTrojan,zmac,Damien,MrAssGuy,Mr.D ,Highwind,Lupoman,Lv99Waterdragon,MECH-Army, BlooD-BoY"

u hate highwind cause he always kill u like a fly. u hate Mr.D coz hes skilled and ure NOT. U hate Lupoman cause u will never reach his potency. u hate Lv99Waterdragon cause she 1 nado ur ass. U hate the rest of them just coz they keep 1 hitting u whatever u do and whenever u RB . DUDE ppls with no skill will just die and removed gogo 130-130-130 u still get owned evrytime by EVRYONE

all those guys are REAL PIMP and ure just a little cu*t that got sold and raped by them ;) and
Kakashi,Badboy,Anti-Mage,sweetie,LordsTrojan,zmac,Damien,MrAssGuy,Mr.D ,Highwind,Lupoman,Lv99Waterdragon,MECH-Army, BlooD-BoY
I LOVE U ALL :D

Jizzus
12-16-2007, 17:49
ah btw i forgot to say something.... u sayd this "People I hate: Kakashi,Badboy,Anti-Mage,sweetie,LordsTrojan,zmac,Damien,MrAssGuy,Mr.D ,Highwind,Lupoman,Lv99Waterdragon,MECH-Army, BlooD-BoY"

u hate highwind cause he always kill u like a fly. u hate Mr.D coz hes skilled and ure NOT. U hate Lupoman cause u will never reach his potency. u hate Lv99Waterdragon cause she 1 nado ur ass. U hate the rest of them just coz they keep 1 hitting u whatever u do and whenever u RB . DUDE ppls with no skill will just die and removed gogo 130-130-130 u still get owned evrytime by EVRYONE

all those guys are REAL PIMP and ure just a little cu*t that got sold and raped by them ;) and
Kakashi,Badboy,Anti-Mage,sweetie,LordsTrojan,zmac,Damien,MrAssGuy,Mr.D ,Highwind,Lupoman,Lv99Waterdragon,MECH-Army, BlooD-BoY

You have skill?

Kissing a$$, I see.

Jizzus
12-16-2007, 17:51
Yup - he killin Urkabuff and Grawurg and say he won't stop till she apologize in forum and ingame .
And he say he KOS Journey too :mad:

I wouldn't apologize.

It's only a matter of time before he fails with this archer he has now, like he did with past characters.

Drew
12-16-2007, 18:20
from what i can tell, "mrniceguy" isn't so nice after all. seems like a jerk to me.

WickedOneS
12-16-2007, 20:01
I wouldn't apologize.

It's only a matter of time before he fails with this archer he has now, like he did with past characters.

she has nothing to apologize for, MrNiceGuys is jealous of her period end of story. ;)

12-16-2007, 23:24
I wouldn't apologize.

dude u failed irl bb im bored and i laugh alot .. like about 3 threads on the forum just because of me hahahahahahahha so funny i cant stop laughing looooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllll bb kids u really entertain me hahahahahahahaha :D i laugh while u guys get emo at the pc and die on the maps hahahahahaha :D:D:D:D:):):)

Jizzus
12-17-2007, 01:16
dude u failed irl bb im bored and i laugh alot .. like about 3 threads on the forum just because of me hahahahahahahha so funny i cant stop laughing looooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllll bb kids u really entertain me hahahahahahahaha :D i laugh while u guys get emo at the pc and die on the maps hahahahahaha :D:D:D:D:):):)

For being someone who doesn't care, you sure have a reply for nearly every post about you.

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 01:18
For being someone who doesn't care, you sure have a reply for nearly every post about you.

i noticed hes only posting on the threads i havent rebutted him in x)

Slanesh
12-17-2007, 01:24
lol loser.. u cannot read??, fft ur tao is 1 rapid YES who talks about warrior with 9k hp IDIOT :confused:

Its harder to kill my Fire with dodge and 7k hp than my warrior with 9k...stupid...

waterdragon needs exactly 21 tornados, Mr.D is not that skilled without aimbot, lupoman buys dbs like hell. and btw i dont know many ppl who arent get 1hit by kakashi or anti mage...and i really dont think u r one of the guys who would survive a hit of em.

12-17-2007, 06:31
Its harder to kill my Fire with dodge and 7k hp than my warrior with 9k...stupid...

LOL DUDE 9k hp???? hahaha awww then its really sad that shes 1 rapid hohoho man haha i laugh like ctrazzzyyy MAN LOL omg man ppl saw it when u died by 1 rapid so dont hide it kiddo haha

waterdragon needs exactly 21 tornados, Mr.D is not that skilled without aimbot, lupoman buys dbs like hell. and btw i dont know many ppl who arent get 1hit by kakashi or anti mage...and i really dont think u r one of the guys who would survive a hit of em.

Mr.D dont aim ure just jealous as **** coz ure not skilled like him so please stfu of 100 trys u do , then u miss 101 times uhauhuahuhuahuhuaua bb kiddo i dun even need to hop, or fly when i see u
i just stand still and laugh coz, u cant 1 hit an archer without neck and armor,i still feel sorry for u and want u to make it more possible for u to get me.. im just running.. u still cant get me.. hmm dude .. u wanna no what i would do if i was you???options-Delete- OK = bb (noone will miss u anyway):p

Slanesh
12-17-2007, 06:49
Mr.D dont aim ure just jealous as **** coz ure not skilled like him so please stfu of 100 trys u do , then u miss 101 times uhauhuahuhuahuhuaua bb kiddo i dun even need to hop, or fly when i see u
i just stand still and laugh coz, u cant 1 hit an archer without neck and armor,i still feel sorry for u and want u to make it more possible for u to get me.. im just running.. u still cant get me.. hmm dude .. u wanna no what i would do if i was you???options-Delete- OK = bb (noone will miss u anyway):p

i never saw u without armor, u talkin ****. Mr.D himself said that u r a jerk, what advantages do u expect from ur post now? that he will cover ur ass? :rolleyes:

12-17-2007, 07:29
i never saw u without armor, u talkin ****. Mr.D himself said that u r a jerk, what advantages do u expect from ur post now? that he will cover ur ass? :rolleyes:

whatever mr.D says he pwn ur ass i dont need anyone to cover meh becot im a MAN and not like u.. u lick ass to get symphaty of other ***s but i MAKE MY OWN THING ***** K?

12-17-2007, 11:55
i noticed hes only posting on the threads i havent rebutted him in x)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

u guys are just a bunch of homosexual...... what

can

you

do

against

meh? exept to lick my a*s?

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 12:32
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

u guys are just a bunch of homosexual...... what

can

you

do

against

meh? exept to lick my a*s?

us, the homosexuals? i recall your the one giving us threats about violating us...and i believe the majority of us on the forums are guys cept cleo/mae/aphrodite.

to Starshine: can you give out infractions for sexual threats? or things that insults ***s? just wondering...and btw im only responding to his threats of sexually violating us...so i dont get into trouble right? :)

12-17-2007, 12:52
us, the homosexuals? i recall your the one giving us threats about violating us...and i believe the majority of us on the forums are guys cept cleo/mae/aphrodite.

to Starshine: can you give out infractions for sexual threats? or things that insults ***s? just wondering...and btw im only responding to his threats of sexually violating us...so i dont get into trouble right? :)

dude im a machine
and
u should try not to luse ur head yeaaah ahahaha damn i laugh again :p:D:D:D

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 12:53
dude im a machine
and
u should try not to luse ur heas yeaaah ahahaha damn i laugh again :p:D:D:D

lose my what?

Jizzus
12-17-2007, 13:07
lose my what?

Your heas.

DUH!(sarcasm)

12-17-2007, 23:25
Your heas.

DUH!(sarcasm)

dude .. u FAT dude.... ur wannabe sarcasm suck.. do it right or leave it ok?? go shave ur head u bowling ball and btw why u stare on my gears all time .. is it so great ( yes it is) well dont start Jer*king on it.. bb

Jizzus
12-18-2007, 00:55
dude .. u FAT dude.... ur wannabe sarcasm suck.. do it right or leave it ok?? go shave ur head u bowling ball and btw why u stare on my gears all time .. is it so great ( yes it is) well dont start Jer*king on it.. bb

All the time? I saw you one time since I returned to play and I looked at your gear.

You are obsessed with your "pixelated" self. It really is hilarious. Boast more about your gear, please, it kinda makes me laugh IRL.