PDA

View Full Version : Why I think Journey's GL should be permanently KOSed.

anath
12-14-2007, 16:03
First of all, this is the real Anath NOT the person playing her in game.
I have yet again been reminded of why I quit this game.
I'm staying at Boblow and his Dethlock's home for the holidays so often hear news of what is happening in CO through Dethlock and EvilKitty.

I personally think Journey should be kosed (especially the GL) if last night (and the last couple weeks) is an example of what kind of guild it has turned out to be.

Last night my friend was lagging really bad and attacked what she thought was her real life boyfriend, but it turned out to be some lame ass 130 archer from Journey that didn't run away when attacked or attack back so was killed.
When it was explained that it was an accident her boyfriend was kicked from the guild (which personally I am glad about, Journey sucks without Elenor in charge to keep it line).

What I don't understand is this:
How the hell does a noob kill a lvl 130 archer? Hasn't the dumbass ever heard of hopping away or attacking back?
Why was the other person kicked from their 'precious' guild when all he did was try to explain that it was a lag accident?
Why are they kos over an accident even after they tried to explain the situation AND appologized when it happened?

...and let's not forget what happened a week or two ago:
When a member of Journey pked EvilKitty's char for no reason and she told the leaders of Journey about it, she was told he was in a bad mood. Thought the rule was to kick pkers, but apparently it is kicked unless you are a high lvl rb...so looks like there are a bunch of double standards within that guild.

IF I ever play again, I will be sure to KOS all of them and of course I give permission to anyone using Anath to do the same (if they wish) UNTIL the double standards and unfairness ends.

Arcturus1972
12-14-2007, 17:47
Before I get started, I am in Journey S.O.D., so think what you will...

Elenor was never in charge of Journey. She was in charge of Crimson~Dragon, which is more or less a defunct guild now. She ended up kicking Nyteshade (aka GL of Journey's main char for a while) for unrelated bs...

Also, the person playing the GL isnt always the same person, it's a husband/wife issue, so sometimes things get messed up due to this. This includes the perceived double standard, which may be simply because of the GL player issue.

Now onto the meat of this reply. I need details, who the archer was, where, when... etc.

I can try to help the situation, since I do know the GL fairly well, and might be able to get something resolved, plus, some of us in Journey like this game and would just like to level up and worry about the random pk'er later (in force).

space
12-14-2007, 18:22
I'm staying at Boblow and his Dethlock's home for the holidays so often hear news of what is happening in CO through Dethlock and EvilKitty.

I personally think Journey should be kosed (especially the GL) if last night (and the last couple weeks) is an example of what kind of guild it has turned out to be.

Last night my friend was lagging really bad and attacked what she thought was her real life boyfriend, but it turned out to be some lame ass 130 archer from Journey that didn't run away when attacked or attack back so was killed.
When it was explained that it was an accident her boyfriend was kicked from the guild (which personally I am glad about, Journey sucks without Elenor in charge to keep it line).

How the hell does a noob kill a lvl 130 archer? Hasn't the dumbass ever heard of hopping away or attacking back?
Why was the other person kicked from their 'precious' guild when all he did was try to explain that it was a lag accident?
Why are they kos over an accident even after they tried to explain the situation AND appologized when it happened?

When a member of Journey pked EvilKitty's char for no reason and she told the leaders of Journey about it, she was told he was in a bad mood. Thought the rule was to kick pkers, but apparently it is kicked unless you are a high lvl rb...so looks like there are a bunch of double standards within that guild.

IF I ever play again, I will be sure to KOS all of them and of course I give permission to anyone using Anath to do the same (if they wish) UNTIL the double standards and unfairness ends.

This thred is lame. To answer ur question, the lvl 130 your char killed died and couldnt run away cuz she was in fishy. Why not talk in game? :confused: This issue sounds kinda minor. I dont mean to offend, but damn, lol

DuridX
12-14-2007, 19:30

She killed her in fishie mode :mad:
made no attempt to resummon - did not even try to move away, and took approx 10 hits to kill her in fishy mode

She sure wasn't lagging a few seconds later when I went in. She went in and out of portal and around the cave very easily.
From what I understand - no hit was made either on deth prior to this , then when nyte went into fishy mode was hit with the guard not once but many times and she did not even slowly move away to drag the guard off. Could have logged too to top it.

NyteShade
12-14-2007, 19:37
First off i couldnt hop away i was in fishy 2nd of all she hit me and her silvergaurd killed me in Fishy. Why didnt she recast her darn gaurd or jump away from the me or even go through the portal to get away from me she sat there and let he gaurd kill me and was even bragging about it that she killed a lvl 130 archer well DUH of course she did i was in fishy and couldnt get away and she never once told me she was sorry till she found out she was kos by ME not JOURNEY and i have yet to even touch her so maybe you should get both sides of the story before you start running your mouth about something you know nothing about. As for Elenor she is a very good freind of mine and Never was in charge of Journey. So maybe once you get your facts straight you couldnt open your eyes alittle and see that little miss EvilKitty is a lier. If she would have attacked me when i wasnt in fishy i would have killed her or just hopped away laughing. But kinda lame when you dont have the whole truth only what she wants people to beleive. Concidering that a gold gaurd only does 14 to me when not in fishy a silver wouldnt even tickle so it would have taken all day to kill me. So she never once was playing around with her hubby until i went into fishy and she attacked me and she was standing right next to the portal. She never offered to sit down and recast gaurd never once hopped away or even said sorry till today when she thought she was kos. Whats up with everyone doing her talking for her. She only came to me tonight cause she thought she was kos with Journey no shes not KOS with My guild. Just with me. So everyone needs to get their facts straight as to what happened.And as for Dethlock gettingkicked from Journey it was cause he wouldnt shut up about it being an accident and it wasnt an accident. And for the record i was never kicked from CD i left when Journey was made and was having problems and i went over there to help my rl freind who had the guild. And as for Anath or whoever you are why dont you get both sides before judging anything and get all the facts straight before saying anything. There was others there that seen this happen. So yeah get your facts straight. Im on dial up and i can understand the lagging part but someone doesnt lag that long without dcing. I tried to get away but the gaurd followed and fishy has no defense so yeah i died quickly. So yeah this is a lame post and if you have anything to say about this to me of if you want to kos me come do it its just a game get over it. And as for little miss EvilKitty she made her bed now she can lay in it. People keep pushing me and im not gonna stop killing her( and i have yet to even touch her) but people dont seem to see my side of it only listening to her whining cause she cant be that stupid as to think anyone would beleive her story. Apperantly she didnt tell you the part where i was in fishy. Cause thats seemed to have slipped her mind convenant huh?

~Lord_Soth~
12-14-2007, 20:43

She never tried to explain anything, SHE NEVER appologized, SHE NEVER SAID SH*T, and then I get that She is in her f/l BRAGGING that she PKed a 130 Archer. LOL hope she enjoys her KOS :P would HATE to be her about now.

Zero18
12-14-2007, 20:49
Sorry, I'll be backing up Journey on this one. Again.

TriSinDetta
12-14-2007, 21:35

You can try, but I come to help the GL. However am not on as much, maybe when I am 130 again

~Damien~
12-14-2007, 21:51
This thred is lame. To answer ur question, the lvl 130 your char killed died and couldnt run away cuz she was in fishy. Why not talk in game? :confused: This issue sounds kinda minor. I dont mean to offend, but damn, lol

Mega lame, this is just some journey drama.

Arcturus1972
12-14-2007, 22:13
As for Elenor she is a very good freind of mine and Never was in charge of Journey.... And for the record i was never kicked from CD i left when Journey was made and was having problems and i went over there to help my rl freind who had the guild.

Sorry, thought you got kicked... I was quite the nooblet at the time, so I got that impression from what I saw/heard... I thought it was over something involving GoldMoon or someone...

Also, didn't know it had been you, but I was trying to find out the facts first... :cool:

DuridX
12-14-2007, 22:33
Mega lame, this is just some journey drama.

Journey drama?? hardly == evil kitty is not in Journey and is the beginning and end of the "drama". :rolleyes:

Dethklok
12-14-2007, 23:14
One thing you guys like to twist things up she try to tell you sorry but you would not hear her you would log out and you did see her in pc say anything to her last night and when you told me you where done talking about i did not say anything more about it and you kick me she have not told anyone that she pk you for the hell of it she did not mean to pk you and you call her a lying the whole time she was tell you sorry and she had you rev you in the cave not let you go back to town then came back to the and kill her and if you want people to know both side of the story then tell the true do not lye about something you have said

[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to LonneWolf: she just wanted to say she PKed a 130[23:47]

[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : ok am on[23:53]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she did not mean to hit at all[23:53]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: OK WTF IS UR GOD DAMN ****IN PROBLEM ****[23:53]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: BS[23:53]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: SHE WAS BESIDFE THE ****IN PORTAL[23:53]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : hey it deth[23:53]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: SHE COULDA LEFT[23:53]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: Oh sry[23:54]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: thought u was her sry bro[23:54]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she try to get out and it would not let her out[23:54]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she never jumped[23:54]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she never moved[23:54]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: how she try[23:54]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: she could also log[23:54]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she coulda recast[23:55]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she had just recast him just beforethat[23:55]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: whe i kiled her[23:55]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: i did it with my gaurd[23:55]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: i logged [23:55]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she had enough time to sit and recast b4 it killedme[23:56]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: and came back [23:56]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: her guard hit me 10 times b4 killing me[23:56]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : i guess she did not think about [23:57]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she is a noob will bad with something on here[23:57]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she also coulda jumped outta the portal [23:57]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she never made a move[23:58]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : it would not let her sometime have some bad lag at times[23:59]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: lag does not stop u from logging out[0:0]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: or jumping away [0:0]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: she moved ok when she saw me[0:0]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: she went in and out of portal too[0:0]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: she jumped on what she thought was safe spot too [0:1]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : i know that but she did not think of log out at all[0:1]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: so the pk button was accident too?[0:2]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she had it on team pk mode[0:2]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: so she was after my team also ?[0:3]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : no[0:3]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: that was the only ones there besides yall[0:3]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: Angel..... Journey S.O.D.[0:3]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: i went in ther and cast my guard[0:3]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she was on my team[0:3]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: DravenDrako[0:3]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: to hit her i had to be very deliberate[0:3]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: on team[0:4]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: i put lightning on [0:4]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: and hit hier[0:4]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: *her[0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: MAD ED [0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: JOURNEY SOD[0:4]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: as she was on what she thought waas a safe spot[0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: MY ****IN N00B[0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: ON TEAM [0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: NO ONE ELSE WAS ****IN THERER[0:4]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: and why is she not speaking herself?[0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: convo OVER bye bye[0:5]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : fine[0:5]
[Guild]SYSTEM speaks to All : StarFall did not abide by the rules of the guild and was driven out of the guild.[0:6]

Dethklok lvl 111 water gl of We_Kill_4_Fun my wife is evilkitty
StarFall lvl 81 acher in 300

Jizzus
12-14-2007, 23:43
HI :DFirst off i couldnt hop away i was in fishy 2nd of all she hit me and her silvergaurd killed me in Fishy. Why didnt she recast her darn gaurd or jump away from the me or even go through the portal to get away from me she sat there and let he gaurd kill me and was even bragging about it that she killed a lvl 130 archer well DUH of course she did i was in fishy and couldnt get away and she never once told me she was sorry till she found out she was kos by ME not JOURNEY and i have yet to even touch her so maybe you should get both sides of the story before you start running your mouth about something you know nothing about. As for Elenor she is a very good freind of mine and Never was in charge of Journey. So maybe once you get your facts straight you couldnt open your eyes alittle and see that little miss EvilKitty is a lier. If she would have attacked me when i wasnt in fishy i would have killed her or just hopped away laughing. But kinda lame when you dont have the whole truth only what she wants people to beleive. Concidering that a gold gaurd only does 14 to me when not in fishy a silver wouldnt even tickle so it would have taken all day to kill me. So she never once was playing around with her hubby until i went into fishy and she attacked me and she was standing right next to the portal. She never offered to sit down and recast gaurd never once hopped away or even said sorry till today when she thought she was kos. Whats up with everyone doing her talking for her. She only came to me tonight cause she thought she was kos with Journey no shes not KOS with My guild. Just with me. So everyone needs to get their facts straight as to what happened.And as for Dethlock gettingkicked from Journey it was cause he wouldnt shut up about it being an accident and it wasnt an accident. And for the record i was never kicked from CD i left when Journey was made and was having problems and i went over there to help my rl freind who had the guild. And as for Anath or whoever you are why dont you get both sides before judging anything and get all the facts straight before saying anything. There was others there that seen this happen. So yeah get your facts straight. Im on dial up and i can understand the lagging part but someone doesnt lag that long without dcing. I tried to get away but the gaurd followed and fishy has no defense so yeah i died quickly. So yeah this is a lame post and if you have anything to say about this to me of if you want to kos me come do it its just a game get over it. And as for little miss EvilKitty she made her bed now she can lay in it. People keep pushing me and im not gonna stop killing her( and i have yet to even touch her) but people dont seem to see my side of it only listening to her whining cause she cant be that stupid as to think anyone would beleive her story. Apperantly she didnt tell you the part where i was in fishy. Cause thats seemed to have slipped her mind convenant huh?

Jizzus
12-14-2007, 23:44
First off i couldnt hop away i was in fishy 2nd of all she hit me and her silvergaurd killed me in Fishy. Why didnt she recast her darn gaurd or jump away from the me or even go through the portal to get away from me she sat there and let he gaurd kill me and was even bragging about it that she killed a lvl 130 archer well DUH of course she did i was in fishy and couldnt get away and she never once told me she was sorry till she found out she was kos by ME not JOURNEY and i have yet to even touch her so maybe you should get both sides of the story before you start running your mouth about something you know nothing about. As for Elenor she is a very good freind of mine and Never was in charge of Journey. So maybe once you get your facts straight you couldnt open your eyes alittle and see that little miss EvilKitty is a lier. If she would have attacked me when i wasnt in fishy i would have killed her or just hopped away laughing. But kinda lame when you dont have the whole truth only what she wants people to beleive. Concidering that a gold gaurd only does 14 to me when not in fishy a silver wouldnt even tickle so it would have taken all day to kill me. So she never once was playing around with her hubby until i went into fishy and she attacked me and she was standing right next to the portal. She never offered to sit down and recast gaurd never once hopped away or even said sorry till today when she thought she was kos. Whats up with everyone doing her talking for her. She only came to me tonight cause she thought she was kos with Journey no shes not KOS with My guild. Just with me. So everyone needs to get their facts straight as to what happened.And as for Dethlock gettingkicked from Journey it was cause he wouldnt shut up about it being an accident and it wasnt an accident. And for the record i was never kicked from CD i left when Journey was made and was having problems and i went over there to help my rl freind who had the guild. And as for Anath or whoever you are why dont you get both sides before judging anything and get all the facts straight before saying anything. There was others there that seen this happen. So yeah get your facts straight. Im on dial up and i can understand the lagging part but someone doesnt lag that long without dcing. I tried to get away but the gaurd followed and fishy has no defense so yeah i died quickly. So yeah this is a lame post and if you have anything to say about this to me of if you want to kos me come do it its just a game get over it. And as for little miss EvilKitty she made her bed now she can lay in it. People keep pushing me and im not gonna stop killing her( and i have yet to even touch her) but people dont seem to see my side of it only listening to her whining cause she cant be that stupid as to think anyone would beleive her story. Apperantly she didnt tell you the part where i was in fishy. Cause thats seemed to have slipped her mind convenant huh?

HI :D

~Lord_Soth~
12-14-2007, 23:50
One thing you guys like to twist things up she try to tell you sorry but you would not hear her you would log out and you did see her in pc say anything to her last night and when you told me you where done talking about i did not say anything more about it and you kick me she have not told anyone that she pk you for the hell of it she did not mean to pk you and you call her a lying the whole time she was tell you sorry and she had you rev you in the cave not let you go back to town then came back to the and kill her and if you want people to know both side of the story then tell the true do not lye about something you have said

[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to LonneWolf: she just wanted to say she PKed a 130[23:47]

[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : ok am on[23:53]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she did not mean to hit at all[23:53]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: OK WTF IS UR GOD DAMN ****IN PROBLEM ****[23:53]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: BS[23:53]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: SHE WAS BESIDFE THE ****IN PORTAL[23:53]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : hey it deth[23:53]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: SHE COULDA LEFT[23:53]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: Oh sry[23:54]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: thought u was her sry bro[23:54]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she try to get out and it would not let her out[23:54]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she never jumped[23:54]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she never moved[23:54]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: how she try[23:54]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: she could also log[23:54]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she coulda recast[23:55]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she had just recast him just beforethat[23:55]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: whe i kiled her[23:55]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: i did it with my gaurd[23:55]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: i logged [23:55]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she had enough time to sit and recast b4 it killedme[23:56]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: and came back [23:56]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: her guard hit me 10 times b4 killing me[23:56]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : i guess she did not think about [23:57]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she is a noob will bad with something on here[23:57]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she also coulda jumped outta the portal [23:57]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: she never made a move[23:58]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : it would not let her sometime have some bad lag at times[23:59]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: lag does not stop u from logging out[0:0]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: or jumping away [0:0]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: she moved ok when she saw me[0:0]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: she went in and out of portal too[0:0]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: she jumped on what she thought was safe spot too [0:1]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : i know that but she did not think of log out at all[0:1]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: so the pk button was accident too?[0:2]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she had it on team pk mode[0:2]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: so she was after my team also ?[0:3]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : no[0:3]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: that was the only ones there besides yall[0:3]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: Angel..... Journey S.O.D.[0:3]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: i went in ther and cast my guard[0:3]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : she was on my team[0:3]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: DravenDrako[0:3]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: to hit her i had to be very deliberate[0:3]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: on team[0:4]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: i put lightning on [0:4]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: and hit hier[0:4]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: *her[0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: MAD ED [0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: JOURNEY SOD[0:4]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: as she was on what she thought waas a safe spot[0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: MY ****IN N00B[0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: ON TEAM [0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: NO ONE ELSE WAS ****IN THERER[0:4]
[Guild]DuridQ speaks to StarFall: and why is she not speaking herself?[0:4]
[Guild]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to StarFall: convo OVER bye bye[0:5]
[Guild]StarFall speaks to All : fine[0:5]
[Guild]SYSTEM speaks to All : StarFall did not abide by the rules of the guild and was driven out of the guild.[0:6]

Dethklok lvl 111 water gl of We_Kill_4_Fun my wife is evilkitty
StarFall lvl 81 acher in 300

First off this is NyteShade just using Tonys log in.
How did anyone twist anything she pked me and it wasnt an accident period. Any in their right mind would have recast the gaurd or at least logged off or jumped away if you couldnt get through the portal i know about the portal there sometimes it glitched and you cant get through. The fact of the matter is she could have logged off or jumped away lagging has nothing to do with logging off. My fishy is lvl 7 and im lvl 130 as soon as she hit me she could have logged off but instead she was stayed there and let the gaurd keep hitting me. And not one time have i killed her and not one time since last night has she been killed by an Journey members. But see the whole story wasnt told to Anath in the beginning about me being in fishy and her killing me. Everyone is speaking for her but she hasnt spoke for herself but one time and im sorry i was cooking Dinner for my family and went afk. She offered me and Exp ball to make up the 1pct I lost. I dont want the exp ball. Shes lying and everyone is beleiving her and feeling sorry for her. She was bragging about how many hits it took to kill me and she even bragged that she killed a lvl 130 not mentioning that it was a lvl 130 in fishy. Unless you are sitting over her shoulder the whole time shes playing then you dont know what shes saying. Shes tellling everyone shes kos by Journey thats not true. And i havnt touched her.
And if most know me in the game if iwould have kosed her by Journey we would have went looking. But its really sad that everyone has to speak for her she cant speak for herself. And as for me logging off after i got pked i was pissed off and i loggedon my tro and was in gc immeditly after that. its not hard to ask someone for my name to talk to me. So if you guys want to kos Journey over this then so be it i guess we will just have to do what we always do and deal with it as best we can. I just know shes lying and theres nothing that has been twisted around and there was no lies told except on her part. Shes the one bragging to everyone that she killed a lvl 130 and not speaking the truth about it just read Anaths post and you will see that NO WHERE in that post does it say i was in fishy and that she even asked how can she pk me if i was lvl 130 and why didnt i jump away. Being in fishy your slow and you cant move to get away. this will be my last post about this crap im tired of the drama and the lies.
Damein this isnt Journey drama i didnt start this thread and i didnt start the garbage.

anath
12-15-2007, 01:48
I didn't bring up names because I was trying to let the 130 save face, but since he/she/it doesn't mind letting everyone know who you are I really must say:
Congrats on being so stupid that you let a low lvl pk you instead of using your brain and getting away lmao!!!
Wow! Now everyone knows that you got pked by a noob because you don't know how to escape or fight while in fish (what a pathetic excuse, even noob waters know how to do that lmao)!
If a lvl 130 is stupid enough to get pked while in fish then the dumbass shouldn't use it in pk areas.
People don't know how to play if they say being in fish is an excuse for getting pked in 10 hits (what the hell was he/she/it doing for those 10 hits lmao ...lame excuse to say killed after TEN hits in fish, it's obvious the archer wanted to die to cause problems).
They were right next to the portal as someone else mentioned so why didn't the moron fish use the portal or even better use a scroll instead of standing there like an idiot dying (or pked using fish or is the archer so damned stupid he/she/it doesn't even know the skill can be used to attack with)? :rolleyes:

About the lag. They are servicing our area so yes there is lag. It was so bad last night and night before that it was taking 15 minutes for webpages to load and both Daniel and I were both getting dced from our games (he from CO, me from ragnarok).
I know for a fact that there are other people who have lag problems too. Sometimes so bad that everything is in slow motion. You will see someone next to you and the next minute they are no where near or you will be dead before you even see someone enter the screen...that is what it is like for our area right now at night time.
She saw her hubby's heart and attacked it thinking it was him, then her char froze. Believe it or not.

I wish she had intentionally pked the moron.

lady_Elenor
12-15-2007, 03:34
this is crazy !!!!
just for the record y do ppl insist on putting the whole guild on kos just because of 1 or 2 ppl in the guild. if its a personal issue it should be kept to a personal issue which includes keeping friends and guildies out of it and i mean on both sides.
secondly i have never been gl of journey i was just welcomed there after i was gone for 6 months and game bk to a dead guild therefore i dont have any power of what happens with guild issues and if im honest im perfering the less hassle of just being a guildy and not a gl sometimes its more stress than its worth and i dont think ppl really understand what a gl really does. i spent more time having to get hold of random gls to speak to them about random ppl in there guilds for pking random ppl. these days i get to chill out and choose weather i want to get involved in a matter. Nyte knows my thoughts on personal kos's being turned into guild issues and also knows my stand on it.
the point of putting this thread here wasnt just to make nyte look bad but also to make the whole guild bad which is unfair on the members that just want to level,plevel and just have fun on the game.
the game over the past yr or so has far to much drama and not enough ppl having fun in it. how about just as a suggestion come the 31st dec u use the new yr as a new start delete your enermy list and disband your kos list. new yr new start its what ive done myself over the last 5 yrs of playing saves so much hassle and grief :D

.:MrNiceGuy:.
12-15-2007, 08:26
She sure wasn't lagging a few seconds later when I went in. She went in and out of portal and around the cave very easily.
From what I understand - no hit was made either on deth prior to this , then when nyte went into fishy mode was hit with the guard not once but many times and she did not even slowly move away to drag the guard off. Could have logged too to top it.

btw u gota Another enemy ..i will slaughter you wherever i see you so remember take off ur internet wire if u see me .. thats the only way u can hide of me

Velkra
12-15-2007, 08:48
Gee... this is getting to the point of being down right stupid! I came back to this game because we missed the friends that we had made. We have made new friends along the way since coming back. But all this drama makes me want to quit all over again.

Why can't people keep PKOS personal? They don't need to get friends or their guild involved. EvilKitty is not a Journey guild KOS, she is a PKOS of Nyte's. And yet she hasn't even touched Evil yet.

This game has changed so much! It use to be fun to play, PKOS' were kept personal, there wasn't as much drama. I think everyone has forgotten that this is just a game! You guys take it way to serious!

Everyone needs to stop and think about what is really going on. DRAMA DRAMA!!!!!!!!!! Lets get back to actually having fun playing the game, instead of omg KOS KOS KOS!!

To anath, you use to be cool as hell way back in the day, I even talked with you when we came back to the game! Yet now, you have turned into someone I don't even remember! Oh how people change. Let EvilKitty handle her own problems! She refuses to apologize to Nyte for pk'ing her, it was no accident. If it was an accident she would have apologized right when it happened!!! Which she did not.

As far as you guys KOS'ing Journey, all I gotta say is Bring it ON! You can find me in the TG, currently at the level 90 stakes :)

Jizzus
12-15-2007, 11:37
btw u gota Another enemy ..i will slaughter you wherever i see you so remember take off ur internet wire if u see me .. thats the only way u can hide of me

LOL

xXRIOT!Xx
12-15-2007, 13:47
I didn't bring up names because I was trying to let the 130 save face, but since he/she/it doesn't mind letting everyone know who you are I really must say:
Congrats on being so stupid that you let a low lvl pk you instead of using your brain and getting away lmao!!!
Wow! Now everyone knows that you got pked by a noob because you don't know how to escape or fight while in fish (what a pathetic excuse, even noob waters know how to do that lmao)!
If a lvl 130 is stupid enough to get pked while in fish then the dumbass shouldn't use it in pk areas.
People don't know how to play if they say being in fish is an excuse for getting pked in 10 hits (what the hell was he/she/it doing for those 10 hits lmao ...lame excuse to say killed after TEN hits in fish, it's obvious the archer wanted to die to cause problems).
They were right next to the portal as someone else mentioned so why didn't the moron fish use the portal or even better use a scroll instead of standing there like an idiot dying (or pked using fish or is the archer so damned stupid he/she/it doesn't even know the skill can be used to attack with)? :rolleyes:

About the lag. They are servicing our area so yes there is lag. It was so bad last night and night before that it was taking 15 minutes for webpages to load and both Daniel and I were both getting dced from our games (he from CO, me from ragnarok).
I know for a fact that there are other people who have lag problems too. Sometimes so bad that everything is in slow motion. You will see someone next to you and the next minute they are no where near or you will be dead before you even see someone enter the screen...that is what it is like for our area right now at night time.
She saw her hubby's heart and attacked it thinking it was him, then her char froze. Believe it or not.

I wish she had intentionally pked the moron.

Wait, she's stupid for being pked while in Fish mode yet the excuse for pking is lag?

I never knew lag caused you to flash and attack people before...I guess I should stay out of the infamous "pk areas" then.

this is crazy !!!!
just for the record y do ppl insist on putting the whole guild on kos just because of 1 or 2 ppl in the guild.

Because people don't like the fact that we (~Journey~) take care of our own...

Now let me just reiterate...when you pk someone in a guild (any guild) expect other guild members to get involved, especially if it's the Guild Leader. So if you don't want to get KOSed by a guild (again, I'm referring to ANY guild) then maybe you shouldn't pk anyone in a guild.

Pking someone then complaining about the consequences in a forum isn't going to help you in your cause any.

Now, as for the ~Journey~ Drama all I have to say is that if we didn't start the thread or even start the pking then everyone who blames ~Journey~ for this just needs to stfu.

Dethklok
12-15-2007, 13:48
Now i do not care what anath is say about the night it happen i just want it to be left alone it get to the point the your guild will have a kos on evilkitty it is point less to do that one thing the person that used to use anath dose not play anymore i use that char alot now i do not need a kos on her to but she dose come on the forum from time to time and we did not ask her to say anything on this to did on her own so can we just leave it alone now that all we ask now

Dethklok lvl 111 gl of We_Kill_4_Fun and my wife is evilkitty
StarFall lvl 81 guild 300

anath
12-15-2007, 14:10
Go watch soap operas you stupid drama queens.

xXRIOT!Xx
12-15-2007, 14:12

Awesome...your true maturity shines through.

*edit*

Sorry were you directing that comment at yourself? I forgot that you started this thread...if so, apology accepted.

WickedOneS
12-15-2007, 14:22

LMAO u kinda have to leave the safe maps to do that dontcha think. oh wait u just threaten people with Digi instead :D

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-15-2007, 14:33
I feel I should actually care about whats going on in this thread but for some reason I really don't care... Some guy pked Nyte then he got scared Journey was gonna kick his as$ so some other guy comes on forums to talk sh!t about all of Journey... what surprised me most was the excuse was lag? Come on how did you finish high school with that kind of excuses? 'ehh.. I didn't do my homework cause... I... was.... uhhhh... at home.'

Grow up people. If you don't want Journey to attack you its pretty simple, don't pk Journey first. Coming on forums and saying sh!t about Journey really isn't going to help you at all.

cleo
12-15-2007, 14:36
Why should journey get kos'd because of 1 person.
This lets kill the whole guild because 1 person pissed me off **** pisses me off.

She got killed and thought it was on purpose so she killed back. Why should people who didn't do anything wrong get punished?

anath
12-15-2007, 14:41
Oh I guess everyone forgot that Dethlock was kicked from the guild without warning just for explaining what happened AND he wasn't even involved in it...so yeah whatever, I didn't start the soap opera.
People here read only part of things and make up their minds without getting all the facts.

My problems with Journey go beyond what happened with the moron archer that doesn't know how to use a scroll and if they don't like it they can try to come through my computer screen and kick my ass lmao.
The lame asses that were threatening to pk other people over what I say is why I called them drama queens.

Velkra no you do not know me if you think I wouldn't care when my real life friends are mistreated.

cleo
12-15-2007, 14:52
My 130 tao got pkd in dh by an 120 archer =x

Because dh and fishy got lousy dodge/magic def. Ya I didn't have time to scroll/log either mainly because im slow. And I wouldn't have time to open up my items anyway.

And even tho I read it I still don't see why you need to pick on whole guild over a few people, yea put the guild on enemy but only for the people who pissed you off.

DroryN
12-15-2007, 14:56

Good idea plx do :D

Sum0
12-15-2007, 21:03
So much to read...i won't bother ..all i kno is that nyte is cool :cool:

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-15-2007, 22:21
All I know is Sumo is so damn sexy o.0

But I am just more sexy than Sumo :D:D:D

space
12-15-2007, 23:15
All I know is Sumo is so damn sexy o.0

But I am just more sexy than Sumo :D:D:D

Dont be so sure, ive seen his abs ;D They pwn my love handles =(

Zero18
12-15-2007, 23:25
Oh I guess everyone forgot that Dethlock was kicked from the guild without warning just for explaining what happened AND he wasn't even involved in it...so yeah whatever, I didn't start the soap opera.
People here read only part of things and make up their minds without getting all the facts.

My problems with Journey go beyond what happened with the moron archer that doesn't know how to use a scroll and if they don't like it they can try to come through my computer screen and kick my ass lmao.
The lame asses that were threatening to pk other people over what I say is why I called them drama queens.

Velkra no you do not know me if you think I wouldn't care when my real life friends are mistreated.

You tell them to go watch soap operas, yet you say that post. For the record, I read the first 2 lines then stopped.

And yeah, like sumo said, Nyte is cool.

Actually, Journey is cool, which is why me and some other ES people back them up...

Jizzus
12-15-2007, 23:53
You tell them to go watch soap operas, yet you say that post. For the record, I read the first 2 lines then stopped.

And yeah, like sumo said, Nyte is cool.

Actually, Journey is cool, which is why me and some other ES people back them up...

Eh, I gave you my bounty. Does that make me cool?

DroryN
12-16-2007, 01:42

Mistreated?:confused: ROFLMFAO Guess Kitty should have had the claws to do her own talking and not bragg bout killin nyte :rolleyes:

FYI -- the issue is dropped till/if/when Kitty's lag causes her to pk the wrong person again.:D

DroryN
12-16-2007, 01:45

Jizzus -- Please do not make funnies and make ppl laugh-- it upsets MrNiceGuy and he KOS ppls :D

.AaroN.
12-16-2007, 02:28
other then the gl most of journy is cool, no need to kos the whole guild over an issue with nyte... :o

cleo
12-16-2007, 03:00
Ya seriously kosing a whole guild for 1/2 people is like nuking the united states cause the president's an ass

kja1224
12-16-2007, 06:47
Bahahaha thats jokes.
The guild's just minding their own business without me.. :(
Laughing at of course funny remarks..
Thats life..and yee gotta enjoy it! :P

F.A.B.O.T.S.
12-16-2007, 09:40
Yep this needs closed.

Momochi~Zabuza
12-16-2007, 13:36

that was me on dark o.o

Godwho
12-16-2007, 14:12
that was me on dark o.o

fat

Jizzus
12-16-2007, 14:21
that was me on dark o.o

a$$

Jizzus
12-16-2007, 14:22
Jizzus -- Please do not make funnies and make ppl laugh-- it upsets MrNiceGuy and he KOS ppls :D

LoL

Zero18
12-16-2007, 14:39

I guess it makes Momo think you're cool...

but that's not really a good thing. He's kind of a rapist =x

Momochi~Zabuza
12-16-2007, 14:40
a$$

y momo r @$$ pls :(

12-16-2007, 16:20
To all Journey members.

i will just Kill duridQ of the journey guild i dont want Nyte to complain about me that i kill all of her guildies... but evryone who try to help durid get killed too so stay out of it and it will be a nice 1vs1 till now they just pked me afk at GA when i had a lvl 70 normal blade in my hand and i killed durid 5 times and another 999999x999 times following soon...

Jizzus
12-16-2007, 17:44
y momo r @$$ pls :(

I was joking..:(

Jizzus
12-16-2007, 17:45
To all Journey members.

i will just Kill duridQ of the journey guild i dont want Nyte to complain about me that i kill all of her guildies... but evryone who try to help durid get killed too so stay out of it and it will be a nice 1vs1 till now they just pked me afk at GA when i had a lvl 70 normal blade in my hand and i killed durid 5 times and another 999999x999 times following soon...

OH NOES

~Damien~
12-16-2007, 18:08
Journey drama?? hardly == evil kitty is not in Journey and is the beginning and end of the "drama". :rolleyes:

evilkitty is an ugly skank.

So much to read...i won't bother ..all i kno is that nyte is cool :cool:

I didn't read either. :p Only the short ones.

F.A.B.O.T.S.
12-16-2007, 19:26
This isn't closed yet?

WickedOneS
12-16-2007, 19:58
To all Journey members.

I'll give you tissue now since what you got today was only the beginning, such a small taste and yet you cry already.

Arcturus1972
12-16-2007, 21:16
To all Journey members.

Trust me, this is not the "can of whoop azz" you want to open, since it will most likely blow up in your face...

You mess with anyone in ~Journey~ and it's messing with ALL of us. We defend our own.

12-16-2007, 23:21
I'll give you tissue now since what you got today was only the beginning, such a small taste and yet you cry already.

mh cry??? wtf u talkin about.. i left coz i got RL .. how about to get one too kiddo?? may u can also say !bb i need to go" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahhahaha and all people that make threads about me and talk about me here in this forum.. LOL i really laugh soooo much u guys r soo funny i dun even need a TV. anymore u guys r funnyer :D

DanceWithArrows
12-16-2007, 23:29
mh cry??? wtf u talkin about.. i left coz i got RL .. how about to get one too kiddo?? may u can also say !bb i need to go" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahhahaha and all people that make threads about me and talk about me here in this forum.. LOL i really laugh soooo much u guys r soo funny i dun even need a TV. anymore u guys r funnyer :D

lol. even if its a well composed insult, which i highly doubt an uneducated person like you could have created, I'm sorry, but anything that doesn't look like its been written by a elementary student or higher is worth the read or the attention.

don't cry when you think i'm "aimbotting" when you get owned with my pure skills honed on COWS and Hybrid while I've been away.

~Damien~
12-17-2007, 02:26

Is it cry time already? I thought you were going to limit yourself to one tantrum a week.

12-17-2007, 11:52
Is it cry time already? I thought you were going to limit yourself to one tantrum a week.

hi u useless fart ill open window then ure gone K?

well listen my son ... move ur ****face out of this forum here u got noone that care about ur **** quote k? ure a waste of time and ure just another **** that get melted,burned,kicked into thousand pices

well if u wanna talk to me then go to the bedroom od ur mom.. but dont forget to knock may u will see something u wont like.. ( I DUN HURT UR MOM I TRY TO BE NICE STILL HAHAHA)

Jizzus
12-17-2007, 13:33
hi u useless fart ill open window then ure gone K?

well listen my son ... move ur ****face out of this forum here u got noone that care about ur **** quote k? ure a waste of time and ure just another **** that get melted,burned,kicked into thousand pices

well if u wanna talk to me then go to the bedroom od ur mom.. but dont forget to knock may u will see something u wont like.. ( I DUN HURT UR MOM I TRY TO BE NICE STILL HAHAHA)

So, where is your 1v1 proposition for damien?

DuridX
12-17-2007, 16:03

Drory passed along your "ultimatium" that I must make an apology on the forum and the other to made ingame.

If you think I'm going to apologize for having a laugh at Jizzus's comment you will be waiting a long time.
You might even have time to grow up some and see how lame you are being.

You said somewhere you have killed DuridQ - outright lie - you have attacked my arch and the fire. I'll work on being scared on that but you could end actually GROWN UP by the time I manage to be bothered even a little bit by getting my chars pk'd so good luck with that.

Starshine -- I hope MrNiceGuy has had his warning about the mother cracks - only fair as a few others have. He has a pretty filthy mouth both on the forum and ingame.

12-17-2007, 16:42
Drory passed along your "ultimatium" that I must make an apology on the forum and the other to made ingame.

If you think I'm going to apologize for having a laugh at Jizzus's comment you will be waiting a long time.
You might even have time to grow up some and see how lame you are being.

You said somewhere you have killed DuridQ - outright lie - you have attacked my arch and the fire. I'll work on being scared on that but you could end actually GROWN UP by the time I manage to be bothered even a little bit by getting my chars pk'd so good luck with that.

Starshine -- I hope MrNiceGuy has had his warning about the mother cracks - only fair as a few others have. He has a pretty filthy mouth both on the forum and ingame.

u dont dare it to move out with ur warrior my potency is hither than all of ur chars together i will find and slaughter you and i dun wait for u to apologize its also just much more fun to kill your accounts and gain alot of exp tey drop.. im sure it was hard work for ya well oldie im bored and im leaving u now bb

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 17:45
did u say your potency was like 200- something :rolleyes: son, thats nothing. (saying this as a father-son way related to a last gen-this gen CO player)

Jizzus
12-17-2007, 18:01
did u say your potency was like 200- something :rolleyes: son, thats nothing. (saying this as a father-son way related to a last gen-this gen CO player)

Potency isn't **** if the person you fight has skill.

DarkRetard has no skill, therefore, he uses his potency to try and scare peoples.

Quantity over quality.

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 18:04

DarkRetard has no skill, therefore, he uses his potency to try and scare peoples.

Quantity over quality.

yep.

DroryN
12-17-2007, 18:26
u dont dare it to move out with ur warrior my potency is hither than all of ur chars together i will find and slaughter you and i dun wait for u to apologize its also just much more fun to kill your accounts and gain alot of exp tey drop.. im sure it was hard work for ya well oldie im bored and im leaving u now bb

Come out of safe maps :D

12-17-2007, 19:56
To all Journey members.

LOL

I'll help them, are you going to pk me with your 16 attack? :/

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 20:02
LOL

I'll help them, are you going to pk me with your 16 attack? :/

i PK you with my 2 atk k.

Kitsu
12-17-2007, 23:18
This is darn funny... I must say, I'm bored back here in Taiwan... log onto forums now and then when I can and see this crap.

Anath, back when you still played and I saw your posts I really respected you...but people do change.

I don't know how many times we have to bash this concpt into people's heads... If you mess about with a guildie, the guild will jump out and bite your arse. We of Journey are a close knit family, we can keep personal KOSes that way until the person involved wishes to pull their friends or guildies out to pk Journey as a whole. Keep your fights one on one if you wish to duke it out with single Journey members who have "wronged" you but bring in others and you deal with our guild as a whole.

Mrniceguy, go around threatening to pk Durid didn't turn out too well for you did it?

12-17-2007, 23:29

Quantity over quality.

you talk about skill?? YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU really talk about skill???...
lol you and SKILL?? dude u got no skill and i ****ed evryone with fb at ape city so u ***ot and my potency is 211 its more than ur IQ btW and u got no chance u aids kid LOLOLL im sure u got bald head coz u got aids.. not cause u like it hahahahahahaha now ure proved aids infected LOL ugly kiddo bb

Jizzus
12-18-2007, 00:45
you talk about skill?? YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU really talk about skill???...
lol you and SKILL?? dude u got no skill and i ****ed evryone with fb at ape city so u ***ot and my potency is 211 its more than ur IQ btW and u got no chance u aids kid LOLOLL im sure u got bald head coz u got aids.. not cause u like it hahahahahahaha now ure proved aids infected LOL ugly kiddo bb

Of course 211 is higher than my IQ, considering the fact that 1 in 1,000,000 people have an IQ above 174. Oh, but you knew that already. I have killed many characters above the 210 potency mark. You're not invincible and neither am I. The difference between you and I is I can pot ALL your attacks.(I only usually pot when I pick up pots from someone I kill.) I couldn't say they same for you. Your potency means nothing. I was in jail for 2 days straight, not once did I see your lame a$$ in there. Even though you are an "ally" you WILL still die by my blade, when I see you outside of TC. And yes, I consider myself "skilled". You'd just call me aimbotter like 99.9% of my enemies do.

If you want to die so badly, check jail from time to time. That's my CO hangout.

And please, stop trying to pin your unwanted diseases on me.

Last but not least.....

YOU'RE A MORON! :D

12-18-2007, 07:35
Of course 211 is higher than my IQ, considering the fact that 1 in 1,000,000 people have an IQ above 174. Oh, but you knew that already. I have killed many characters above the 210 potency mark. You're not invincible and neither am I. The difference between you and I is I can pot ALL your attacks.(I only usually pot when I pick up pots from someone I kill.) I couldn't say they same for you. Your potency means nothing. I was in jail for 2 days straight, not once did I see your lame a$$ in there. Even though you are an "ally" you WILL still die by my blade, when I see you outside of TC. And yes, I consider myself "skilled". You'd just call me aimbotter like 99.9% of my enemies do.

If you want to die so badly, check jail from time to time. That's my CO hangout.

And please, stop trying to pin your unwanted diseases on me.

Last but not least.....

YOU'RE A MORON! :D

dude .... i didnt even wanted to finish readin ur trash quote .. delete plx noone want to read a book bb

Starshine
12-18-2007, 07:56

This has already been addressed.