PDA

View Full Version : What's djdivers problem?

cleo
12-14-2007, 06:05
I know it's a stupid thread but i need answers dammit and hes too retarded to answer me.

Well this ******* keeps pking me for no reason and says im kos.
I never even met him or seen him. When i ask him why he ignores me.

I was like wtf o.0 well if anyone can get this guy to talk to you i wanna know why he's being an ass to me and what i did wrong thank you =p

VaUx
12-14-2007, 06:43
I know it's a stupid thread but i need answers dammit and hes too retarded to answer me.

I was like wtf o.0 well if anyone can get this guy to talk to you i wanna know why he's being an ass to me and what i did wrong thank you =p

dont worry... is stupid retart... :p

Ronny/Shim
12-14-2007, 06:49
Oh well, long time ago I was simple player.. Could be strong but I enjoyed making friends, nowadays it's hard because so many......... w/e, hehe then I made a rule for the game (because cheaters and all) Kill before be killed. That's it.. kill them all and be cool =]...... Of course you'll be called cheater and all.. then just filter, filter is magical =O

~Damien~
12-14-2007, 07:02

New djdiver is old trojraptor, hes a dirty aimbotting buck futter.

Quickfire
12-14-2007, 08:56
dont worry... is stupid retart... :p

how can u go and call people retards when u cant even spell retard

cleo
12-14-2007, 09:44
Oh I see.
he doesn't have a reason he just wants to **** over another person who didn't do anything to him just to prove hes "badass" cause he bulks.

TriSinDetta
12-14-2007, 13:15

Retarts is a slang. We all know what it means. Now how can YOU ask people questions when YOU cant even spell YOU? Dumb question gets a dumb answer.

As for the thread, dj is a random pk'er. Pay him no mind until he gets stonger

fireTama
12-14-2007, 13:24
Djdiver ROX

cleo
12-14-2007, 13:38
I think he is strong enough:p, he was wearing full 2 socket sup drag and most likely was aimbotting

Quickfire
12-14-2007, 13:55
Retarts is a slang. We all know what it means. Now how can YOU ask people questions when YOU cant even spell YOU? Dumb question gets a dumb answer.

As for the thread, dj is a random pk'er. Pay him no mind until he gets stonger

point taken :p except that would be ignorance

Zero18
12-14-2007, 14:48

The answer is simple.

He is a brown.

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-14-2007, 16:39
The answer is simple.

He is a brown.

KOS Brown!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Hi smilyface, how come i dont see you at ac anymore? :confused:

Arcturus1972
12-14-2007, 17:35
New djdiver is old trojraptor, hes a dirty aimbotting buck futter.

I like that one... lol

Zero18
12-14-2007, 17:49
KOS Brown!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Hi smilyface, how come i dont see you at ac anymore? :confused:

Yes, KOS ALL BROWNS O_O!!!

TriSinDetta
12-14-2007, 21:38
I think he is strong enough:p, he was wearing full 2 socket sup drag and most likely was aimbotting

Ohhhhh, sorry.. I dont play as much so I didnt know. Last I saw he was a weak trojan getting hit for 1200+ per fire spell while any ss he hit on me was around 3000 damage. Just join PMS and kos his whole guild, hehe j/k

Zero18
12-14-2007, 23:39
Ohhhhh, sorry.. I dont play as much so I didnt know. Last I saw he was a weak trojan getting hit for 1200+ per fire spell while any ss he hit on me was around 3000 damage. Just join PMS and kos his whole guild, hehe j/k

Cleo probably would but she has alot of enemies on our side as well.

Enemies that I dont blame her for having btw

Fudges-Archer
12-14-2007, 23:47
Got him for you :D.

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: djdiver has been killed by duroy![0:52]

cleo
12-15-2007, 14:31
yes but there is a reason why i have enemies on ES side.

djdiver just came out of the blue
and started pking me o.0 and told others I am kos but wont reply to me when i ask him why.

The reason I made this thread was to see if anyon is friends with him and can ask him why he's being an ass to me.

.:MrNiceGuy:.
12-15-2007, 15:56

OOLOLOL TOOOOOOOOOOO HARD HAHAHA omg owned without to use any bad word haha respect xD

.:MrNiceGuy:.
12-15-2007, 15:57
yes but there is a reason why i have enemies on ES side.

djdiver just came out of the blue
and started pking me o.0 and told others I am kos but wont reply to me when i ask him why.

The reason I made this thread was to see if anyon is friends with him and can ask him why he's being an ass to me.

hes doin it coz he got the ****ing license to do whatever he want.. answer enaugh??? ( may it sounds rude but its the truth sorry u will learn to live with it:rolleyes:):D

cleo
12-15-2007, 16:26
no not really... cant give a decent answer dont say anything at all .
And I can make a thread about it if i want. most threads on this forum make no sense anyway what problem is 1 more ;)

fireTama
12-15-2007, 16:59
Make a thread called fireTama pwnt a$s plix i give 9999 rep for teh one heuheuehe

Sum0
12-15-2007, 21:01
Djdiver's problem is his pyramid hrhrhr o.o"...No seriously now its just cuz TrojRaptor owns that char now...and we all know how raptor is rite ...no need to continue ;D ... " shut ur mouse" or " ill **** ur dream" :D

cleo
12-16-2007, 02:51
And to think I used to think the egyptians were cool, well the old mythologies were cool.

That's why i named my first char cleo(short for cleopatra) well that and my avatar on gunbound used to be the pharoah one and I hated my old name ;p

Then I found out cleo was an actual name now It aint so cool cause people think thats my actual name o.0
I need A username I can use on forums/games and stuff thats unique :D

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-16-2007, 03:40
And to think I used to think the egyptians were cool, well the old mythologies were cool.

That's why i named my first char cleo(short for cleopatra) well that and my avatar on gunbound used to be the pharoah one and I hated my old name ;p

Then I found out cleo was an actual name now It aint so cool cause people think thats my actual name o.0
I need A username I can use on forums/games and stuff thats unique :D

I always have and will call you smilyface.... :D

cleo
12-16-2007, 05:08
Maybe i should call myself MissSmiley then o.o

BlooD-BoY
12-16-2007, 06:46
no.....Cleo = cool name dun change it,and keep using it :rolleyes:
have a great day..:p

Zero18
12-16-2007, 13:00
And to think I used to think the egyptians were cool,

EL OH EL.

Chinski
12-16-2007, 13:58
Djdiver ROX

rox cox that is :rolleyes:

Godwho
12-16-2007, 14:01

Lol.....that guys sucks a$$ So much. i smash him up.... he calls me aimbotter an run to get his friends soc2 items to kill m..lol

~Damien~
12-16-2007, 17:42
Djdiver's problem is his pyramid hrhrhr o.o"...No seriously now its just cuz TrojRaptor owns that char now...and we all know how raptor is rite ...no need to continue ;D ... " shut ur mouse" or " ill **** ur dream" :D

Hey I used to live in a pyramid :mad: hahahaha