PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers Needed to Review BOTJAIL VIDEOS !

trunks006
12-13-2007, 18:00
THIS IS ENDORSED BY TQ

TQ is looking for volunteers to help with reported Botjail Videos/screenshots. If you would like to help, please leave your forum name here. How it will work is that a new forum section will be opened for players to report videos and screenshots into. TQ will pick 2 players from each GROUP and assign them to a group other than the one which has their home server. In total we are looking at a MAXIMUM of 20 players(10 groups, 2 for each). This means, there could be less. If you would like to volunteer your time, and help determine if a video meets the criteria for the subject to be botjailed or even banned, sign up and let TQ know just how many are willing and able!

Reply in this thread if you are interested !

opal
12-13-2007, 20:50
Those that are interested would need to also list their character name/server they are actively playing on.

Katayo
12-13-2007, 21:27
Sign me up! I've been around for a while and can spot mostly any kind of bot thats out there :o

Katayo - Unicorn Server

badkitti
12-13-2007, 21:28
sure ill help! forums name is badkitti server im active on is unicorn char name is ~FaithHealer22~ im also on lightening and active char name is BestoftheBest.

Kiss*It
12-13-2007, 22:38
i'll be glad to help out
i play on pegasus server names are in my siggy lol

King-Of-Blades
12-13-2007, 22:54
My character name is Ki||er on Basilisk server in Myths. Ive been playing this game for 2+ years now and can easily spot a Bot. Ive seen them all and would greatly appreciate helping you put botters where they need to be.

~Carnage~
12-14-2007, 00:21
~Carnage~ from Pegasus Server in the Myths Group

hallza
12-14-2007, 00:43
hallza from cerberus server ive been playing 2+ years aswell and can spot bots easily

Niax
12-14-2007, 04:05
niax from titan..

-]-[ades-
12-14-2007, 05:05
My character name is Ki||er on Basilisk server in Myths. Ive been playing this game for 2+ years now and can easily spot a Bot. Ive seen them all and would greatly appreciate helping you put botters where they need to be.

You can spot the bots because you've used them all, not to mention your friends uses the bots themselves. Your not the smartest guy in the server after all :p

Royalite
12-14-2007, 07:35
Royalite
Chars: Royalite, Roya1ite, Royalist
Server: Eternity (Active)
Sunshine and Pheonix (Inactive)

Just Arcy
12-14-2007, 08:15
Heya
My main at the moment is Fernandes (Tro War Tro)(130-127-102), im from Lion-Snowfall-Hanging Gardens-Gryphon.

I've been playing conquer for almost 4 years, and i'd love to help you out and get these cheaters outa here... sign me in :D

Fernandes-Gryphon

Devour-Worlds
12-14-2007, 09:43
-Galactus- From pegasus in Myths

this is not my only account or server so dont let the low lvl fool you (its just the only one that is really active right now :p )

Lipy
12-14-2007, 11:42
Char name: Lipy
Server: Titan

Hello,

I am an experienced player that has been playing for around 4 years. I am a fare person, and i am never biased.

Cheating is a big problem in conquer, i have seen many bots in action. Because of this i have a very good understanding of how they work and function. Armed with this knowledge i believe that i am the best candidate for the job.

Thank you

Just Arcy
12-14-2007, 12:11
Char name: Lipy
Server: Titan

Hello,

I am an experienced player that has been playing for around 4 years. I am a fare person, and i am never biased.

Cheating is a big problem in conquer, i have seen many bots in action. Because of this i have a very good understanding of how they work and function. Armed with this knowledge i believe that i am the best candidate for the job.

Thank you

hmm sounds like it more then that :eek:

opal
12-14-2007, 12:42
Thanks for all the volunteers. Since there has been an overwhelming amount of volunteers a poll will be out soon. I'm sorry we can't accept all that has volunteered but the criteria will be place in the poll of your Group.