PDA

View Full Version : For Fake Eternal :)

TheEternall
12-13-2007, 15:14
I was the original Eternall but the one with 1 L only is the fake, why you dim-witted people cannot see amazes me.:)

boycott him, he has come from thunder to torment me and failing so (obviously)
My intellect overpowers his of course as my mind is great as a result of my great thrist for knowledge and passion for education.

I wish you were all as good as me.

Fake me fails (http://bbs.conqueronline.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=98488)

~Damien~
12-13-2007, 15:46
wtf stop smoking crack o.O

Ronny/Shim
12-13-2007, 17:30
wtf stop smoking crack o.O

Technically you don't smoke crack, people smell it bro.

To TheEternall: You too dude.

Quickfire
12-13-2007, 17:32
I dont get it...u got 45 post...the other Eternal has like 900+ so wouldnt u be the fake?

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-13-2007, 19:39
As much as I don't really care for TheEternal... he started 2 months before you... your the fake... I think you should just leave now cause your starting to annoy me...

BukkaneNinja05
12-13-2007, 20:43
Ah the ever so mindful TheEternall. So much power from your ever expanding mind... Yet still punctuation and spelling mistakes...

LOL. Poor lil fella :(

.AaroN.
12-14-2007, 07:50
Technically you don't smoke crack, people smell it bro.

To TheEternall: You too dude.

nope damien was right, You Smoke crack, sniff coke ;)

Quickfire
12-14-2007, 08:55
nope damien was right, You Smoke crack, sniff coke ;)

crack cocain isnt it all the same?

TheEternall
12-14-2007, 09:24
As much as I don't really care for TheEternal... he started 2 months before you... your the fake... I think you should just leave now cause your starting to annoy me...

You are threatening me online? Wow you are a big man maybe we should meet and we will see who will knock out who, although I do not believe in violence as it is for the inferior less able people I am willing to give you a good old one-two to teach you a lesson as many idiots need teaching once in a while. :)

So dim-witted, I am the original eternal but for those people who can't see that are probably American or are just retards in the real world.

12-14-2007, 16:48
You are threatening me online? Wow you are a big man maybe we should meet and we will see who will knock out who, although I do not believe in violence as it is for the inferior less able people I am willing to give you a good old one-two to teach you a lesson as many idiots need teaching once in a while. :)

So dim-witted, I am the original eternal but for those people who can't see that are probably American or are just retards in the real world.

Since your so smart you failed to see a few things.
1. I'm Chinese, if you have half a brain you would read my sigg and see that. YOU FAIL
2. Where in my post do you see a threat? I stated that your annoying me, which you are.YOU FAIL
3. I would probably own you in real life like I will in this game. Once again, YOU FAIL

This is getting dumb... if either you or the other guy is so popular, cool, or smart. Go be cool or stupid somewhere else.

TheEternall
12-14-2007, 17:28
The higher the level the smaller the *****. :)

Mr.130-130-130

Owned.

JayJayTao
12-14-2007, 17:32

Mr.130-130-130

Owned.

At least he's got a *****, unlike you who doesn't have a *****.........:eek: OMG what's that stuck to your head.....oh i think i just found your ***** stuck to your head:D

O
W
N
E
D

12-14-2007, 17:49

Mr.130-130-130

Owned.

And once again genius here fails to read...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fudges-Archer
12-14-2007, 23:43

You're not the real Eternal. He never makes grammatical errors. "Wow you are a big man !!!.!!! <---(this is needed) maybe we should meet and we will see who will knock out who." Run on sentence much?

TheEternal
12-15-2007, 07:49
Haha... I'm so popular.

I must say, I am shocked that people are "defending" me...

Thanks, it means a lot. Perhaps I'll be a little nicer from now on. :) (Seriously, that's all it took.)

Sum0
12-15-2007, 21:06
Haha... I'm so popular.

Thanks, it means a lot. Perhaps I'll be a little nicer from now on. :) (Seriously, that's all it took.)

who are u :D ?

12-15-2007, 22:23
Haha... I'm so popular.

Think your getting ahead of yourself again. Please don't think I'm defending you in anyway. I think both of you are annoying;however, I find you less annoying than the other loser. Thats all.