PDA

View Full Version : i have a question

BlooD-BoY
12-13-2007, 09:31
well i was thinking about buying 2 bulk packs on the day i'm back to the game for good...(plz no calling me db buyer :o) so now here's the question........wat is the PCT of getting a 2nd sock with ToughDrill (kinda stupid question but i need to know) :rolleyes:

.AaroN.
12-13-2007, 09:51
well i was thinking about buying 2 bulk packs on the day i'm back to the game for good...(plz no calling me db buyer :o) so now here's the question........wat is the PCT of getting a 2nd sock with ToughDrill (kinda stupid question but i need to know) :rolleyes:

Erm quite frequent i think, but if sumhow u fail 7 times u have 100 pcnt chance of 2 socin....

BlooD-BoY
12-13-2007, 13:45
well thx man. lolz it would be cool if i get my whole set (necky,ring,ears,boots,armor) 1st and 2nd socked + all SDGs with 2 bulk packs ^_^ (yeah it will be enough i already calculated that i mean if the 2nd sock wont fail ^_^):rolleyes:

Slanesh
12-14-2007, 01:17
At least i can tell u that u wont get full 2soc with "only" buying 2 bulks...db buyer!

Edit: Db buyers who arent Allies or in my guild, get pushed into my list in signature!

Jizzus
12-14-2007, 01:26
At least i can tell u that u wont get full 2soc with "only" buying 2 bulks...db buyer!

Edit: Db buyers who arent Allies or in my guild, get pushed into my list in signature!

Add me too.

BlooD-BoY
12-14-2007, 01:46
gah u guys sucks now i'm thinking again...if to join back to the game or not -.-" and btw slanesh if i have a full super 2sock SDG tro i would own ur ass XDD gah but u still sucks....before i quit i was ur best friend remember? :rolleyes:

Slanesh
12-14-2007, 02:24
Add me too.

i would but im at 500 characters now and cant add anything. need to make my signature shorter but im at work so i got not enough time :mad:

gah u guys sucks now i'm thinking again...if to join back to the game or not -.-" and btw slanesh if i have a full super 2sock SDG tro i would own ur ass XDD gah but u still sucks....before i quit i was ur best friend remember? :rolleyes:

but u wont have a full dual soc tro so ill still own ur fat ass...maybe not atm cuz im a noob warrior lol... r u on my fl? i mean i didnt delete u but cant remember. i only kept in mind that i wont pk u if i see u flashin lolz!

BlooD-BoY
12-14-2007, 04:19
not sure if u ever added me to fl, and y do u hate me? :( plox i'm a good guy plix no hate me :(

Slanesh
12-14-2007, 04:28
not sure if u ever added me to fl, and y do u hate me? :( plox i'm a good guy plix no hate me :(

shht, u r hated now! :mad:

Nerva
12-14-2007, 05:02

and? do you want conquer the world now cause you hate so many?^^
+ of that he is stubborn anyways to buying *2 bulk packs* from his xmas money :P
dont sort the ppls out while you are stubborn too ;)

BlooD-BoY
12-14-2007, 05:29
gah....xmas money i dun even get any XD i worked for about 4 months now...and i have alot of money and i dun have nothing to do with em....so.....i'll waste a lil bit of them to buy 2 bulks...:rolleyes: and y am i hated now? cuz i buy dbs? XD

Slanesh
12-14-2007, 08:36
and? do you want conquer the world now cause you hate so many?^^
+ of that he is stubborn anyways to buying *2 bulk packs* from his xmas money :P
dont sort the ppls out while you are stubborn too ;)

u callin others stubborn while u r a pighead too :p

gah....xmas money i dun even get any XD i worked for about 4 months now...and i have alot of money and i dun have nothing to do with em....so.....i'll waste a lil bit of them to buy 2 bulks...:rolleyes: and y am i hated now? cuz i buy dbs? XD

yes!

BlooD-BoY
12-14-2007, 10:02
so i'll give u 2 mets will it help?? ^_^

Quickfire
12-14-2007, 14:08
ew blood comin back..thats a shame...well for my 2 cents....buy -5 gear in market then socket it...no point to socket crap k?

BlooD-BoY
12-15-2007, 01:51
gah quick u so missed me XD alot of ppl did ^_^ but no worries if u dun want me to come back i wont...just say so...:rolleyes:

Nerva
12-15-2007, 12:21

somehow you will miss that money someday, but well your choice lol

FreakyStylie
12-15-2007, 21:59
somehow you will miss that money someday, but well your choice lol

yah what happens when ya quit or TQ shuts down co then thats 600+ bucks wasted. W.E. not my money. BTW hi Blood remember meh?:confused: