PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for Farewell

Fudges-Archer
12-13-2007, 00:46
If you see Farewell in pvp map he is most likely red name scamming. _rain_, holls, and others are in on it. They try to make you mad by saying "nub, ass, noob" etc. to you. They figure you will try to kill them and make it to market if you become red named. Right when you go red name, Farewell pops up out of no where and kills you. He doesn't miss often (aimbots).

Just be careful. :)

JayJayTao
12-13-2007, 01:22
yeah Farewell is a scammer he's tried it to me a few times using *holis* but i was already aware of his scam.

btw Farewell you 2 hit me you noob keep trying for a 1 hit you might get it b4 your banned.:D

Arcturus1972
12-13-2007, 03:56
They tried that with me also in mc... I figured it out before I went red, summoned guard and sat under it long enough, before they skated on top of me to move my guard, and bounced long enough to stop flashing and scrolled to tc...

Why the f**k do these (male anatomy)-heads keep on scamming the decent players?

Raptordin
12-13-2007, 05:07

I Loled IRL :) :) :):):):):):):)

Firesoul
12-13-2007, 07:56

me2 xD

JayJayTao
12-13-2007, 12:50
I would like to say sorry to anyone i pk'd last nite, i was not scamming, i deliberately went black named, i had just received news that one of my good friends died and i was taking my anger out in the game an not irl, just letting ppl kow that i was not apart of the red name scam, thank you to TroZAN for capturing me cause i asked him to kill his wife, and thank you to Marcus who tanked me in jail while i was there.

I don't normally pk and i am sorry to those who i did pk, i am putting it in this thread so ppl don't think i was apart of the red name scam because i hate Farewell and would never do that crap.

Arcturus1972
12-13-2007, 16:42

Glad to hear it. I remembered the censor program, and figured this way I could get the idea across.

I still want to know why these people insist on doing this crap. It's not that big of a deal to me, since I recognize it and try to avoid it, but my son (he's 9 and doesnt even use the chat in game) ended up losing a +4 coat, that I made to help him out, thanks to FIREofHELL pulling that red named crap on him with the rb char I let him use.

Quickfire
12-13-2007, 17:25
lol I got in a fight with _rain_ yesterday....she attacked me while I was bluename and when I told her to stop she didnt...so I killed her...got to 22 pkps but I wasnt dumb enough to go higher...

Slanesh
12-14-2007, 01:22
lol I got in a fight with _rain_ yesterday....she attacked me while I was bluename and when I told her to stop she didnt...so I killed her...got to 22 pkps but I wasnt dumb enough to go higher...

has nothing to do with being dumb...

cleo
12-14-2007, 05:53
They tried that with me also in mc... I figured it out before I went red, summoned guard and sat under it long enough, before they skated on top of me to move my guard, and bounced long enough to stop flashing and scrolled to tc...

They got no life :) and no brain

aphrodit3
12-14-2007, 10:38
farewell is a confused lil boy who cant find luv irl, so he hates all online
**whisper** hei farewell? prolly easier to find luv if u liked girls

cleo
12-14-2007, 10:42
He don't love anyone but himself and his little boyfriends who also do the lameass redname scam.

They just do the same crap all the time so it's kinda easy to recognise their pathetic little attempts to make you red.

.:MrNiceGuy:.
12-18-2007, 08:01
He don't love anyone but himself and his little boyfriends who also do the lameass redname scam.

They just do the same crap all the time so it's kinda easy to recognise their pathetic little attempts to make you red.

lol wow.. thought im the onlyone who had the same with this guy it happend at plvlin at Bird.. he come with a nob and bother all the time and try to loot items
then u go red
and he log his aimbotting tro... zzzz nice try u still could not get me even when u used ur bot :o: hopless really.. ffs learn to fair play..

cleo
12-18-2007, 08:11
before i never even heard of people trying this now they try it every day.

gemini has bread lots lazy ass of retards =x

VendettaEUP
12-18-2007, 09:00
before i never even heard of people trying this now they try it every day.

gemini has bread lots lazy ass of retards =x

Im lazy, but you still love me right?

cleo
12-18-2007, 09:01
sure ;p

VendettaEUP
12-18-2007, 09:02
sure ;p

I gave you Sonic! Love me. x(

cleo
12-18-2007, 09:04
im lazy too but i was talking about them losers who cant earn their own gear.

and sure means yes o.o

VendettaEUP
12-18-2007, 09:08
im lazy too but i was talking about them losers who cant earn their own gear.

and sure means yes o.o

<3, Kay?