PDA

View Full Version : Hello

TheEternall
12-12-2007, 12:21
Can anyone tell me why I cant met up my 115 blade in market?

yes all I'm catching up and ready to pwn. :)

in fact im already pwning most of these "noobs"

Momochi~Zabuza
12-12-2007, 13:16
anything 120+ has to be upgraded with db's
but if u wana try metting ur blade to 120 u could try it in tc

YouzY
12-12-2007, 13:40
in twin city with mets (around 200 for me )

Fudges-Archer
12-12-2007, 16:02
your not the real eternal. the real eternal is only 91. and its TheEternal. one L dumbass

TheEternal
12-12-2007, 16:13
Lol, I've made quite a name for myself, it seems.

My name is TheEternal, with one "L" at the end.

I'm level 92, and I use Sword/Club, not Blade. :p

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, no?

--

I don't mind that you wish to copy me, but please, use "good" grammar, and don't cause any trouble, okay?

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-12-2007, 16:28
lol... Honestly I think both TheEternals are the same person... Look at the way they type... same basic style...

Also if someone is gonna pretend to be someone wont they at least pretend to be someone better?:rolleyes:

TheEternal
12-12-2007, 16:40
lol... Honestly I think both TheEternals are the same person... Look at the way they type... same basic style...

Also if someone is gonna pretend to be someone wont they at least pretend to be someone better?:rolleyes:

I've got quite a "reputation" on this forum. I think someone's just riding on my e-coat tails...

That, or they're trying to cause me trouble. Either way, I don't care really. It's hilarious. :D

(Anyone can type like me, by the way; All I do is... Shock, horror... USE GRAMMAR!)

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-12-2007, 20:09
I've got quite a "reputation" on this forum. I think someone's just riding on my e-coat tails...

That, or they're trying to cause me trouble. Either way, I don't care really. It's hilarious. :D

(Anyone can type like me, by the way; All I do is... Shock, horror... USE GRAMMAR!)

Sorry but you've been on this forums for 2 months... sure you have 850+ posts but that really doesn't mean anything... getting high post counts is extremely easy... as well as your reputation... I've seen you make 2 pointless threads and replied to a few others that were mostly used to flame Damien... I think your getting ahead of yourself...

~Damien~
12-13-2007, 00:34
Sorry but you've been on this forums for 2 months... sure you have 850+ posts but that really doesn't mean anything... getting high post counts is extremely easy... as well as your reputation... I've seen you make 2 pointless threads and replied to a few others that were mostly used to flame Damien... I think your getting ahead of yourself...

Hoooooooooooooooo

That is some solid servage. :)

JayJayTao
12-13-2007, 01:38
Can anyone tell me why I cant met up my 115 blade in market?

yes all I'm catching up and ready to pwn. :)

in fact im already pwning most of these "noobs"

NOOB......You not the real TheEternal, I kow the real TheEternal, so let me state you some facts so your noob brain can work it out.

1. TheEternal is only lvl 92 atm so he doesn't need a lvl 115 Blade.
2. He doesn't pwn any noobs nor does he pk anyone he minds his own business in the game.
3.He doesn't use a blade, so why would he up it when he doesn't use one.

So noob, i proclaim that you have either an identity problem and your such a big fan of TheEternal that you want to take on his identity, or you couldn't be bothered to make up your own identity so you steal the first one you think is interesting, either way you are a NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB.:rolleyes:

TheEternal
12-13-2007, 07:19

I don't post often in the Gemini forum, and every last point of my reputation was earned, not begged. :)

I've made a "reputation" or "name" for myself, mostly in the Thunder forum, which, I believe, is where this person's come from.

Starshine
12-13-2007, 07:48

They are not the same person. I have proof of that.

TheEternal
12-13-2007, 10:18
They are not the same person. I have proof of that.

Thanks for that, Starshine, or may I call you Ash? :)

Mind PM'ing me who it is, or would this be a breach in protocol for a Moderator to do?

TheEternall
12-13-2007, 13:09

Are you saying I am not the best? Because you sir are inferior like many other people...in fact all are inferior to me.

I do not have a basic style of typeing, I type like all camp britishmen.

Yes yes I am the best no need to bow down all...ok then you may if you choose :)

TheEternal
12-13-2007, 14:28
Are you saying I am not the best? Because you sir are inferior like many other people...in fact all are inferior to me.

I do not have a basic style of typeing, I type like all camp britishmen.

Yes yes I am the best no need to bow down all...ok then you may if you choose :)

This is true, I am the best.

However, many people from England type far worse than the way I do... It's the chav culture - They're highly illiterate. :(

TheEternall
12-13-2007, 14:58
Quadruple Post

I found out my wiener is 1 inch :(

I am not the best anymore.

~Damien~
12-14-2007, 05:09
Thanks for that, Starshine, or may I call you Ash? :)

Mind PM'ing me who it is, or would this be a breach in protocol for a Moderator to do?

You are such a suck up.

You --> "Please please lets be buddies? Lets be pals k? Can we hang out some time, can I stalk you? :o"

hahahahahahahaha ****in noop

TheEternall
12-14-2007, 09:28
You dare call me a "noop", I find it amusing how people who spend their lives on this childish game can call people noobs where in the REAL world...yes I do in fact live in the real world...I am a successful buisnessman, selling and trading yugioh cards.

You my friend just got owned. :)

aphrodit3
12-14-2007, 10:28
this act is getting old :rolleyes:

TheEternall
12-14-2007, 17:29
Why don't you shut you whorish mouth :)

aphrodit3
12-14-2007, 18:23

i wont drop to ur level, bb

JayJayTao
12-14-2007, 18:32

whorish must be a big word for someone with a male genital stuck to their head:D

~Damien~
12-14-2007, 22:12
You dare call me a "noop", I find it amusing how people who spend their lives on this childish game can call people noobs where in the REAL world...yes I do in fact live in the real world...I am a successful buisnessman, selling and trading yugioh cards.

You my friend just got owned. :)

HAHAHAHAHA Your a businessman because you 'trade' yu-gi-oh cards? :D LOL That's a laugh.

TheEternal
12-15-2007, 07:44
HAHAHAHAHA Your a businessman because you 'trade' yu-gi-oh cards? :D LOL That's a laugh.

You're so very illiterate, Damien.

Can you not tell the vast differences between myself, and that clone? :rolleyes:

Although, I've heard of some very successful people who've made (all) their money through trading rare trading cards.

(Not just anime-based trading cards, ofcourse, but sports trading cards and the like, too.)