PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays!!

Starshine
12-11-2007, 08:39
I know everyone has a different schedule with school and vacations and trips... etc. I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Holidays. Be safe and return rejuvenated after everything winds down in the new year. Take this time to celebrated with your friends and family.

<3 Ashleigh.

VendettaEUP
12-11-2007, 09:46
Yeah my parents divorced on Christmas 10 years ago.

**** Christmas.

Slanesh
12-11-2007, 10:06

**** Christmas.

No snow, no holidays. Raining all the day, **** Christmas!

Nerva
12-11-2007, 11:28

**** Christmas.

everyday we should praise ;P since the next day could be our last^.^

YouzY
12-11-2007, 11:32
Theres no snow in finland really looks like x-mas :D cold and rainy tho

fireTama
12-11-2007, 14:42
My X-MaS is ALWAYS very gray and rainy. **** X-Mas ! :p

JayJayTao
12-11-2007, 16:35
My Christmas is always hot because it is summer over here in Australia, I went England for last years Christmas it was awesome.:D

space
12-11-2007, 17:15
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all.

~Damien~
12-11-2007, 18:11

**** Christmas.

No snow, no holidays. Raining all the day, **** Christmas!

My X-MaS is ALWAYS very gray and rainy. **** X-Mas ! :p

What a bunch of quazars.

Arcturus1972
12-11-2007, 19:33
I'm in the US, Florida to be exact, so it just doesnt feel like Christmas without snow... :(

But either way, Merry Christmas/Kwanaza/Hannukah/whatever to everyone, and I hope you keep the soldiers out in Iraq, Afghanistan, and other foreign countries in your thoughts also. I'm not just talking about the US soldiers, but the ones from every country thats involved.

Think of those who aren't fortunate enough to be home for the holidays... And also of those who think they have no reason to celebrate.

Slanesh
12-12-2007, 04:22
What a bunch of quazars.

hum i dunno what the hell quazars means, but i guess its nothing good, so: if i was 14 like u, id say the same - long holidays and not much to do. its the point of view that matters, but since i know u arent very intelligent, im not trying to change it. :eek:

.AaroN.
12-12-2007, 05:11
My Christmas is always hot because it is summer over here in Australia, I went England for last years Christmas it was awesome.:D

why we dnt have snow over christmas jus cold :(....snow comes in january/feb

JayJayTao
12-12-2007, 05:21
why we dnt have snow over christmas jus cold :(....snow comes in january/feb

I know it didn't fall till a week after we left. But i was in Manchester visiting some of my family who now live over there, but the week b4 we went to England we took my son who is 11yrs old to Tokyo Disney, it was something special for him. But even though england was only cold it was a change from a hot christmas.:)

.AaroN.
12-12-2007, 05:31
I know it didn't fall till a week after we left. But i was in Manchester visiting some of my family who now live over there, but the week b4 we went to England we took my son who is 11yrs old to Tokyo Disney, it was something special for him. But even though england was only cold it was a change from a hot christmas.:)

lol i c, a warm x-mas isnt x-massy ;)and you were in manchester, gj u left before the snow, gets pretty bad up there

TroZAN
12-12-2007, 05:51
theres barly any snow even in Alaska... should be some by christmas though

Nerva
12-12-2007, 08:16
I'm in the US, Florida to be exact, so it just doesnt feel like Christmas without snow... :(

But either way, Merry Christmas/Kwanaza/Hannukah/whatever to everyone, and I hope you keep the soldiers out in Iraq, Afghanistan, and other foreign countries in your thoughts also. I'm not just talking about the US soldiers, but the ones from every country thats involved.

Think of those who aren't fortunate enough to be home for the holidays... And also of those who think they have no reason to celebrate.

the only way peace going to happen is to take everything away what could hurt other ppls + shutdown all bad emotions or jealous actions ;)
10 years before, the world was in better status for xmas, but seeing it now?^^ no hope for that :P
not to mention in africa countries is more war as in those countries were the USA try to get oil^^

sdx
12-12-2007, 15:16
Not a believer in organized religion, but happy holidays to those who are. To each their own...

deim~v.5
12-12-2007, 17:16
A mod making a nice and thoughtfull thread and still it gets ****ed over.

I hope you all have a lovely time during the holidays, wether you're religious or an athiest like me doesn't really matter, most people still celebrate christmas eventhough they don't believe in god and what not. The point is being together with the ones you love and having a great time doing so.

Nerva, Viele gute Wünsche zu Weihnachten, aber das gilt natürlich auch für alle anderen leute.

JayJayTao
12-12-2007, 17:47

I hope you all have a lovely time during the holidays, wether you're religious or an athiest like me doesn't really matter, most people still celebrate christmas eventhough they don't believe in god and what not. The point is being together with the ones you love and having a great time doing so.

Nerva, Viele gute Wünsche zu Weihnachten, aber das gilt natürlich auch für alle anderen leute.

Merry christmas marcus, my christmas will be a sad one this year as my son has gone over to the Solomon Islands with his dad to visit his family as my ex is a Islander, but i will try and make the most of it until he gets back.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

.AaroN.
12-12-2007, 18:04

:)

kja1224
12-12-2007, 18:16
Yeah Merry X-mas to all, even though I'll be greeting everyone when I pay a little visit back to the game soon, just won't say when because school will be out for a bit.
Oops did I say that aloud? :P Teehee

Shin~ML
12-13-2007, 01:30
Christmas always burns a huge hole in my wallet :(
But regardless, Merry Christmas.

Merry christmas marcus, my christmas will be a sad one this year as my son has gone over to the Solomon Islands with his dad to visit his family as my ex is a Islander, but i will try and make the most of it until he gets back.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Where in Australia are you from?

JayJayTao
12-13-2007, 01:41
Christmas always burns a huge hole in my wallet :(
But regardless, Merry Christmas.

Where in Australia are you from?

jayjay from QLD :D

Shin~ML
12-13-2007, 02:25
[/B]

jayjay from QLD :D

Me too :cool:

Brisbane?

Nerva
12-13-2007, 02:25

dir auch, gute weihnachten und viel spass^.^

JayJayTao
12-13-2007, 06:06
Me too :cool:

Brisbane?

sunny coast

aphrodit3
12-14-2007, 10:42
yay Christmas thread
Merry Christmas gemini!!!
hope everyone safe n happy :p

FreakyStylie
12-15-2007, 22:17
Happy Holidays

cleo
12-16-2007, 04:03
Merry christmas to you too ;)

And all I want for christmas is snowww(and a HD-tv:D)

kja1224
12-16-2007, 06:50
I love Christmas and the holidays since theres no school. No homework to worry about and no tests except for exams to worry about in January.
But yeah hope to see you all in game soon.
Merry Christmas to all! :P

Sum0
12-16-2007, 07:54

j00 from florida?? o.o"

Velkra
12-16-2007, 11:28
Hope everyone has a safe and merry christmas and a happy new year :) We already got the snow here maybe it will stick around until Christmas itself!

Huggs,

Vel and Fabots and the boys of course :)

Artamis
12-17-2007, 15:27
happy holidays to all!

Shawno
12-17-2007, 19:20
I know everyone has a different schedule with school and vacations and trips... etc. I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Holidays. Be safe and return rejuvenated after everything winds down in the new year. Take this time to celebrated with your friends and family.

<3 Ashleigh.

Ty, ^^ this is nicest thing i've ever heard on forums. Hope you have a merry Christmas. :D

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 19:55
Who wants to jingle my bells?

lol JK.

Happy holidays from San Francisco guys!

(cold as hell here. )

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-17-2007, 23:47
Happy Holidays Everyone!!:D

DuridX
12-18-2007, 02:55
Happy Holidays to all:D