PDA

View Full Version : heres some fb videos...

Drew
12-09-2007, 14:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkn3Lfx536Y

if u want them on another site then tell me, i'll upload em.

btw im uploading more video's on youtube atm, so i'll post the links when they're done uploading...

heres the new videos

http://blip.tv/file/531512
http://blip.tv/file/531476

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-09-2007, 14:06
wow.... whats your ping?

Drew
12-09-2007, 14:08
wow.... whats your ping?

during the video its 31-150

depends if theres chat up on the screen or people whispering me with the new whisper box's which cause lag -_-

its why i close em alot and clear. to prevent as much lag as i can. lkol

12-09-2007, 14:12
during the video its 31-150

depends if theres chat up on the screen or people whispering me with the new whisper box's which cause lag -_-

its why i close em alot and clear. to prevent as much lag as i can. lkol

Crazy good ping... and yeah I know what you mean about the chat and whisper.. I clear screen everytime I jump... Does ss and the super gem effect make you lag too?

I would love to play you when my trojan's done :D

YouzY
12-09-2007, 15:04
Crazy good ping... and yeah I know what you mean about the chat and whisper.. I clear screen everytime I jump... Does ss and the super gem effect make you lag too?

I would love to play you when my trojan's done :D

We got the same goal im trying for 130-130-130 warr-warr-troj too :P

and drew got better skills than highwind!! i think.... :confused:

VaUx
12-09-2007, 15:17
post a video whit game cam, in this video u cant prove u dont aimbot lol, in video i cant see all screen:D
other whit game cam plx o.o

12-09-2007, 16:56
We got the same goal im trying for 130-130-130 warr-warr-troj too :P

and drew got better skills than highwind!! i think.... :confused:

your warriors already at 128... mines still stuck at 110 x.x...

Honestly I have never played against highwind... But I had played a little with drew and he pwnt me x.x

Drew
12-09-2007, 18:00
post a video whit game cam, in this video u cant prove u dont aimbot lol, in video i cant see all screen:D
other whit game cam plx o.o

not a chance of that, because gamecam puts my ping up high and gives me lots of screen lag and low fps aswell.

so i wont use gamecam. rofl. only thing i can try to do is move the cam around some so u can see the whole screen, but then i wont be able to sit because i wont be able to use sit button on keyboard.

Quickfire
12-09-2007, 18:18
mr.d pwns me everytime =\ I've never seen him fight highwind though

VendettaEUP
12-09-2007, 19:19
GG Drew.

+1 Karma for the Greenbay game in the background. :P

Drew
12-09-2007, 19:23
GG Drew.

+1 Karma for the Greenbay game in the background. :P

haha!!
:)

FreakyStylie
12-09-2007, 19:24
Just look for the dude owning everyone :D that meh :p

VendettaEUP
12-09-2007, 19:26
haha!!
:)

My bro was talkin' to me the other day and he goes, " I feel like Kermit when he flails his arms around screamin' right now. " an I was like, " Thats my friend Drew's avatar on a forum."

Drew
12-09-2007, 19:33
My bro was talkin' to me the other day and he goes, " I feel like Kermit when he flails his arms around screamin' right now. " an I was like, " Thats my friend Drew's avatar on a forum."

lol.

i've had this avatar forever! its the best :)

btw the new uploads are almost done, then i'll post the links, i put one on blip.tv and 1 on youtube, the better one is on blip because its 131mb big and the one on youtube is only 63mb big i think.

youtube seems to upload faster anyways, blip so slow -_-

Orenda
12-09-2007, 19:38
pooter! :eek: I think your baby wants attention!! I hear he crying in the background :X

Drew
12-09-2007, 19:43
pooter! :eek: I think your baby wants attention!! I hear he crying in the background :X

thats why i stopped the playing... lol. he came to me wanting to be held, so i stopped playing.

the little whines before i was looking over at him and he was sorta playing with hits toys with his uncle. ran to me near the end so i stopped playing. lol.

but i just made 2 more video's with better quality, uploading now, will be posted soon.

VendettaEUP
12-09-2007, 19:45
thats why i stopped the playing... lol. he came to me wanting to be held, so i stopped playing.

the little whines before i was looking over at him and he was sorta playing with hits toys with his uncle. ran to me near the end so i stopped playing. lol.

but i just made 2 more video's with better quality, uploading now, will be posted soon.

When did you move from Detroit to California ?

Drew
12-09-2007, 19:57
When did you move from Detroit to California ?

in Febuary... i just never fixed my profile till just now. rofl.

got married too if ya didn't know. and joined the marines aswell after i got married.

VendettaEUP
12-09-2007, 20:00
in Febuary... i just never fixed my profile till just now. rofl.

got married too if ya didn't know. and joined the marines aswell after i got married.

Knew both the others. :cool:

Congradulations anyways though if ya never got it from me.

Drew
12-09-2007, 21:08
http://coldheartedandrew.blip.tv/file/531476/
http://coldheartedandrew.blip.tv/file/531512/

new video's

Tacon
12-09-2007, 21:13
u hella good :O

Drew
12-09-2007, 21:43
u hella good :O

ty :)

highwind
12-10-2007, 06:37
looks like u startin to beat me again :p guess i gotta kick it up a notch......THIS MEANS WAR!! lol ;)

VendettaEUP
12-10-2007, 08:36
http://coldheartedandrew.blip.tv/file/531476/
http://coldheartedandrew.blip.tv/file/531512/

new video's

Old school ball-mouse? Lol

You sound foreign or like you have a cold, and Andrea *****in in the background and you laughin is priceless.

fireTama
12-10-2007, 08:47
Holy chicken**** =\ My goal is just to be as good u r now. And that wont be long trust me :p When i hit 130 i wanna fight u :o

VendettaEUP
12-10-2007, 08:52
Holy chicken**** =\ My goal is just to be as good u r now. And that wont be long trust me :p When i hit 130 i wanna fight u :o

His ping is really really low. You cant be as good as him unless you can lower your ping dramatically. Ive known Andrew for like 4 years or so. He's always been that good. I just stay off to the side when he comes in because I know I dont stand a chance. 900 ping vs 30-100 ping? No contest. Same went with Ronny and Kakashi. They have around 100-150. Still better then mine. Still no contest.

DanceWithArrows
12-10-2007, 08:57
His ping is really really low. You cant be as good as him unless you can lower your ping dramatically. Ive known Andrew for like 4 years or so. He's always been that good. I just stay off to the side when he comes in because I know I dont stand a chance. 900 ping vs 30-100 ping? No contest. Same went with Ronny and Kakashi. They have around 100-150. Still better then mine. Still no contest.

i gots teh 30~100 ping nearly all the time when i played CO...

comcast cable + alienware ftw :D

VendettaEUP
12-10-2007, 09:29
i gots teh 30~100 ping nearly all the time when i played CO...

comcast cable + alienware ftw :D

Its the internet connectivity not the computer itself. I have a ASUS custom laptop with the newest Nvidia card and 2.0(x2) GHz processor. Still doesnt make a difference because of the internet connectivity.

nacitar_v2
12-10-2007, 10:31
wtf? FRAPS, GAMECAM, SOMETHING!

Why the hell would you camcord your screen? That's just stupid.

VendettaEUP
12-10-2007, 10:36

To show entire desktop to prove your running no external programs, IE: Speedhack or Aimbot. Hrhr.

aphrodit3
12-10-2007, 11:44
good show drew :p

12-10-2007, 12:36
Old school ball mouse works a lot better than the new mouses... Personally I found the ball mouse to be more... hmm whats the word... stable?... Wish I didn't have to share internet with like 3 other roommates... maybe then I'll have around 100 ping... :(

VendettaEUP
12-10-2007, 12:50
Old school ball mouse works a lot better than the new mouses... Personally I found the ball mouse to be more... hmm whats the word... stable?... Wish I didn't have to share internet with like 3 other roommates... maybe then I'll have around 100 ping... :(

I share the same internet with twenty thousand people. How do you think I feel. An I felt that when I played my ball-mouse way back when it was more clutter because sometimes you would have to pick it up off the mousepad because the ball wouldnt move due to dust build up. Which I think in one of the movies you see Drew taking out the ball and looking inside. So I switched to my laser mouse.

12-10-2007, 14:59
I share the same internet with twenty thousand people. How do you think I feel. An I felt that when I played my ball-mouse way back when it was more clutter because sometimes you would have to pick it up off the mousepad because the ball wouldnt move due to dust build up. Which I think in one of the movies you see Drew taking out the ball and looking inside. So I switched to my laser mouse.

I feel that digi should come back already...

I keep my mouse pretty clean from dust and stuff plus I normally get a new mouse after every couple of months... one of my roommates get a really good deal on ball mouses (2bucks ea)..

VendettaEUP
12-10-2007, 15:17
I feel that digi should come back already...

I keep my mouse pretty clean from dust and stuff plus I normally get a new mouse after every couple of months... one of my roommates get a really good deal on ball mouses (2bucks ea)..

The balls themselves if theyre the right kind are worth 20 bucks a peice.

An I doubt ill come back. Dont have an archer set or Plvl set anymore thanks to you know who. So I cant make money. I dont even have current gear on Digi let alone extras to spare.

Drew
12-10-2007, 15:41

webcam has less lag then gamecam and fraps programs too. was main reason i use webcam instead.... i cant fb for **** with all the lag fraps and gamecam causes. :(

12-10-2007, 15:49
The balls themselves if theyre the right kind are worth 20 bucks a peice.

An I doubt ill come back. Dont have an archer set or Plvl set anymore thanks to you know who. So I cant make money. I dont even have current gear on Digi let alone extras to spare.

Who has the gear thats on digi? Don't tell me Jo.... Theres more than I way to make money than farming... I made all my money without farming or buying dbs...

VendettaEUP
12-10-2007, 16:01
Who has the gear thats on digi? Don't tell me Jo.... Theres more than I way to make money than farming... I made all my money without farming or buying dbs...

Jolene borrows them to Plvl with.

POSF
12-10-2007, 16:01
drew u suck teehee :cool:

Drew
12-10-2007, 16:34
drew u suck teehee :cool:

i'll pwn ur butt!!

POSF
12-10-2007, 19:09
i'll pwn ur butt!!

ull have to make a char on dragon to do that hahaha :cool:

VendettaEUP
12-10-2007, 19:12
Or go to your local state prison.

12-10-2007, 21:24
Jolene borrows them to Plvl with.

then just use Jo's plvl gear to plvl with and all... I mean Jo uses Digi its only fair that you can use her gear...

VendettaEUP
12-11-2007, 07:50
then just use Jo's plvl gear to plvl with and all... I mean Jo uses Digi its only fair that you can use her gear...

If she wants to let me use Jo, she would of let me use Jo. Im not going to pressure her to do one thing or another. Im just not that way.