PDA

View Full Version : is there some kinda program that...

DanceWithArrows
12-08-2007, 22:32
can make games window-sized EVEN if the game doesnt support it?

if so, plz tell. easier for me to sneak mah games.

obsidian
12-11-2007, 03:06
google "windower" i think

VendettaEUP
12-11-2007, 07:49
Im afraid to ask what your playing...but some games if you edit them properly you can get them to play in a browser window. I did that for Diablo and Starcraft way back when.

Quickfire
12-11-2007, 08:08
Im afraid to ask what your playing...but some games if you edit them properly you can get them to play in a browser window. I did that for Diablo and Starcraft way back when.

whats the point of a browser window o.O

VendettaEUP
12-11-2007, 08:15
Way back when, when you alt+tabbed out of Diablo I the colors of your desk top got screwed up. Now some games that you run if you run them in different resolution settings then what your desktop is set at, your icons on your desktop match to that setting. So when you exit the game they will be misplaced or smushed to what the games resolution was. Also, that sometimes a game if its in a foreign language if you alt+tab it still acts like the window is running and wont let you move the mouse from either the top left corner or a box a few inches by a few inches in the top left corner, so you have to end the process to terminate the program. It's all fixed in browser window because you can just minimize the window and no hassle. It would be like playing a Java game from Newgrounds or something to that effect.

Quickfire
12-11-2007, 10:36
ok I get it btw I need expansion cd key mines missing ;o gimme free plz

VendettaEUP
12-11-2007, 10:42
ok I get it btw I need expansion cd key mines missing ;o gimme free plz

I go home on Friday. If my brothers' is still in his room ill kief that one for yah.

Quickfire
12-11-2007, 11:38
I go home on Friday. If my brothers' is still in his room ill kief that one for yah.

omg awesome...I started playing again like a few weeks ago then had to re-do my harddrive...when i went to reinstall I cried :( (not really) I just got my amazon level 85 :cool:

VendettaEUP
12-11-2007, 12:38
I had a L99 Zerker Paladin, but it was erased when my parts divorced an I stopped playing games for along time.

Quickfire
12-11-2007, 17:22
digi have u always been digi..cause like...the old digi I remember had me highwind our guilds and all our friends kos like when we first started the game lol

VendettaEUP
12-11-2007, 17:27
digi have u always been digi..cause like...the old digi I remember had me highwind our guilds and all our friends kos like when we first started the game lol

You would never believe me if I told you the truth anyways. It's best not to ask.

TroZAN
12-11-2007, 19:27

lol

OGC
12-11-2007, 19:28
There's something called a D3D windower I think
try it out