PDA

View Full Version : If anyone of you has a problem with me...

Fudges-Archer
12-07-2007, 18:17
Please tell me.

I'm tired of having enemies on this game, because thats what it is. A GAME.

www.dictionary.com - "Game - an amusement or pastime."

I, however, do not find it amusing to be killed randomly by an "enemy". If you have a problem with me, any kind at all, please post here. I want to work it out. It's not worth having enemies. More than a few of my enemies have been caused by me, and I apologize.

EDIT - State the problem and the date if possible.

~Damien~
12-07-2007, 18:19
Please tell me.

I, however, do not find it amusing to be killed randomly by an "enemy". If you have a problem with me, any kind at all, please post here. I want to work it out. It's not worth having enemies. More than a few of my enemies have been caused by me, and I apologize.

Emo

Fudges-Archer
12-07-2007, 18:21
Emo

ok then.

JayJayTao
12-08-2007, 04:45
Please tell me.

Yeah i have problem with you called loving my lil bro too much <3:D

who i am gonna keep on loving always:p

YouzY
12-08-2007, 06:02
Please tell me.

Get on a gw guild and you get lots of enemies lol

TheEternal
12-08-2007, 08:32
Emo

Rappers are the biggest "emo" group of all, Damien.

Just listen to the lyrics, listen to what they sing, and how they sing it... Nothing but "emo".

Only a true "emo" goes on and on about OTHER PEOPLE being "emo", too... As I explained to you before - Emo; Emotional; Overly emotional; One who gets overly emotional about otherwise senseless, pointless matters - Like the personal style of a certain person.

In words you may understand: ****, son, you just got OWNED... Again. :o

DanceWithArrows
12-08-2007, 10:32
i dont know you much...actually ive only seen you...once maybe twice, j00 will get no flaming from me. but, if you shoot my warr, i kick ur butt.

Fudges-Archer
12-12-2007, 16:03
i thought i had more enemies than this. =\

Firesoul
12-12-2007, 20:17
i thought i had more enemies than this. =\

i will keel joo matta fakking @$$ o.o
HewUHeuhAEuhAEUh xD

Zero18
12-12-2007, 21:18
Please tell me.

Well, I will decide if we have a problem or not from the following question:

Do you like browns?

Arcturus1972
12-12-2007, 21:42

Do you like browns?

If your talking the Cleveland Browns, then no... I dont.. heh :p

Zero18
12-12-2007, 21:50
If your talking the Cleveland Browns, then no... I dont.. heh :p

No.

Btw, Giants ftw o.o

Btw x2, I JUST got Madden 08 for my Wii =O

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-12-2007, 21:58
No.

Btw, Giants ftw o.o

Browns FTL!!! :P

BTW Colts FTW!!!

<3

Fudges-Archer
12-12-2007, 23:52
I'm not familiar with the term "Browns" haha sorry. Is this destined to become a sports thread?

~Damien~
12-13-2007, 00:31

Just listen to the lyrics, listen to what they sing, and how they sing it... Nothing but "emo".

Only a true "emo" goes on and on about OTHER PEOPLE being "emo", too... As I explained to you before - Emo; Emotional; Overly emotional; One who gets overly emotional about otherwise senseless, pointless matters - Like the personal style of a certain person.

All this coming from an emo. :rolleyes:

Arcturus1972
12-13-2007, 02:40
No.

Btw, Giants ftw o.o

Sweet!

Now I just have to wait until X-Mas when the kids get to open presents and then I can play with their Wii... :p

Sotnos
12-13-2007, 03:25
Please tell me.

hi hi =D

BlooD-BoY
12-13-2007, 09:26
gah...dude the game is all about pvp..and lvling so stop crying if a person hate u...or just quit for a couple of months and ppl will forget about u (like i did) yep yep the big return in 1-2months XD

.AaroN.
12-13-2007, 09:56
I still remeber u, ur the loco russian dude :o

BlooD-BoY
12-13-2007, 10:14
ahh he's russian as well? wow cool :rolleyes:

.AaroN.
12-13-2007, 11:16

no ur the crazy russian :eek:

YouzY
12-13-2007, 12:34
u got lada?

TriSinDetta
12-13-2007, 12:41
No.

Btw, Giants ftw o.o

Looks like the Giants will play the Bucs in the first round of the playoffs this year IN TAMPA BAY!!

Wanna make a db side bet who wins that game playa ^^

Wii stinks, get madden 08 for the 360 so I can own you (Not really, am not that good, but I do got 250 gamer points on madden 08 already :P)

TheEternall
12-13-2007, 13:08
Although you may deem it silly, I have Mighty Ducks 08 and frankly it is the best game I have ever played, you people with inferior intellect may continue to play your "mad...denn..?". :)

Zero18
12-13-2007, 14:15
I'm not familiar with the term "Browns" haha sorry. Is this destined to become a sports thread?

Browns = Egyptians.

Browns FTL!!! :P

BTW Colts FTW!!!

<3

Colts would have to be my favorite AFC team, since I like Peyton and they hate the Patriots. Tom Brady FTL O_O

Looks like the Giants will play the Bucs in the first round of the playoffs this year IN TAMPA BAY!!

Wanna make a db side bet who wins that game playa ^^

Wii stinks, get madden 08 for the 360 so I can own you (Not really, am not that good, but I do got 250 gamer points on madden 08 already :P)

I don't have dbs, so no o.o

I haven't really seen the Bucs, but they shouldn't beat us.

And yes, I know Wii sucks... wish I woulda gotten 360 or PS3 lol...

TheEternal
12-13-2007, 14:29
Although you may deem it silly, I have Mighty Ducks 08 and frankly it is the best game I have ever played, you people with inferior intellect may continue to play your "mad...denn..?". :)

There's a Mighty Ducks game? ... Awesome.

What system?

TheEternall
12-13-2007, 14:56
Double Post

nevermind everyone I found out using my brain, a skill which most of you need to figure out.

on the wii. :)

TriSinDetta
12-13-2007, 20:27
I don't have dbs, so no o.o

I haven't really seen the Bucs, but they shouldn't beat us.

And yes, I know Wii sucks... wish I woulda gotten 360 or PS3 lol...

Hahahaha, I did not think the Vikings would beat you in the Giants home either :P ... It will be in Tampa and home teams always play stronger and Garcia has been great this year for us while Eli is suspect at times.. We shall see but you know am gonna give you the lashing when the time comes.. GO BUCS :)

You can still be saved, sell your Wii and games and buy a 360 and then buy xbox live and you shall be saved from bad games such as... Conquer and Wii games :D Mass Effect, Halo 3, Marvel Ult Alliance, Dead Rising, Madden 08, Warriors Orochi, Saints Row, CSI (hehehe, I am pro detective) and last but not least and only cause I am great at it online... DOA Xtreame.. hehe

Zero18
12-13-2007, 20:34
Hahahaha, I did not think the Vikings would beat you in the Giants home either :P ... It will be in Tampa and home teams always play stronger and Garcia has been great this year for us while Eli is suspect at times.. We shall see but you know am gonna give you the lashing when the time comes.. GO BUCS :)

You can still be saved, sell your Wii and games and buy a 360 and then buy xbox live and you shall be saved from bad games such as... Conquer and Wii games :D Mass Effect, Halo 3, Marvel Ult Alliance, Dead Rising, Madden 08, Warriors Orochi, Saints Row, CSI (hehehe, I am pro detective) and last but not least and only cause I am great at it online... DOA Xtreame.. hehe

Yeah, didn't expect Vikings to do that to us either.... and they didn't have A.P -_-

And naw, I'll just stick with the Wii. I'm not much of a gamer myself :p

aphrodit3
12-14-2007, 11:01

Do you like browns?

hey
hey man
man u ther
heyyyyyy u ned lik browns man plez

Zero18
12-14-2007, 14:39
hey
hey man
man u ther
heyyyyyy u ned lik browns man plez

Rep'd for the accurate brown mockery o.o

Godwho
12-16-2007, 14:09

U make me sick, u lil emo................
the first Emo shemale that is u....

cleo
12-16-2007, 18:09
I'm emo :( not too emo but a bit hrhr

Godwho
12-18-2007, 17:54
I'm emo :( not too emo but a bit hrhr

female emo i like helping.... male emos......thats just *****ed up = batie boi......

space
12-18-2007, 18:47
female emo i like helping.... male emos......thats just *****ed up = batie boi......
lol battie bois, fire bun dem :D

.AaroN.
12-18-2007, 18:52
lol battie bois, fire bun dem :D

you iz battie boi plx :(

cleo
12-18-2007, 19:01
battie boy??:confused:

.AaroN.
12-18-2007, 19:04
battie boy??:confused:

homo ;)