PDA

View Full Version : DarT wannabe GM say he make me DC got screenshot

.:MrNiceGuy:.
12-07-2007, 16:36
Hi all, damien,DarT. says hes GM or something.. i had a fight with ES While he defend ES at the forum he Kill all allies at GA just because i owned him by telling the truth about the childish crap he does I got a screenshot when he sayd that he made me dc while i was ghost .. im tryin to upload not sure if it works P.S DarT Get a real live and dont do **** and just dont think u can do what u want because "ure a GM like u say" just because u cannot handle ur emotions so u do it with all people u have problem with u make them D7c and Kill them at GA even if they are allies??? omg u Sold Whole karma rule,Vibe ,Emperrors and all other players ure really sad im sure many many people wont like how u behave we got the prove all revived me instead of listening to u CAUSE URE JUST WRONG
TO ALL ES;PMS;KILL OR DIE ECT: DONT BE ENEMY OR U GET BANNED AND DCED OF DAMIEN HAHAHAHAHA If u want to get the screenshot Whisper me on .:MrNiceGuy:. i will give it to evryone of you who wants it im sorry i dunno how to upload the pic just whisp me as i sayd..:rolleyes:

deim~v.5
12-07-2007, 17:06
Hi all, damien,DarT. says hes GM or something.. i had a fight with ES While he defend ES at the forum he Kill all allies at GA just because i owned him by telling the truth about the childish crap he does I got a screenshot when he sayd that he made me dc while i was ghost .. im tryin to upload not sure if it works P.S DarT Get a real live and dont do **** and just dont think u can do what u want because "ure a GM like u say" just because u cannot handle ur emotions so u do it with all people u have problem with u make them D7c and Kill them at GA even if they are allies??? omg u Sold Whole karma rule,Vibe ,Emperrors and all other players ure really sad im sure many many people wont like how u behave we got the prove all revived me instead of listening to u CAUSE URE JUST WRONG
TO ALL ES;PMS;KILL OR DIE ECT: DONT BE ENEMY OR U GET BANNED AND DCED OF DAMIEN HAHAHAHAHA If u want to get the screenshot Whisper me on .:MrNiceGuy:. i will give it to evryone of you who wants it im sorry i dunno how to upload the pic just whisp me as i sayd..:rolleyes:

I said i'm a GM? Never said anything like that, get your **** straight, i said i was something.

And yeah you got pwnd, guess what, u got no revive at all after people heard it was me on dart again ;)

Oh and it's Deimos, not Damien, you litlle tard.

12-07-2007, 17:11
I said i'm a GM? Never said anything like that, get your facts straight, i said i was something.

And yeah you got pwnd, guess what, u got no revive at all after people heard it was me on dart again ;)

u forgot that i got screenshots dude :rolleyes: and i can prove it
WHOLE VIBE KARMA RULE
AND ALL SAW IT hahahaha dude u got OWNED MAN LOL and btw ur rasistic comments against "shemales" and so i also made screenshot i got enaugh of ur dirty brodcast evryday soon we all say bb to u and u BUY ur "friends" sorry man friendhip is more thna this u try to make u popular coz ure so lonley in ur live dart u get pwnd dude...1 word of ME own a whole Book u write

deim~v.5
12-07-2007, 17:20
WHOLE VIBE KARMA RULE
AND ALL SAW IT hahahaha dude u got OWNED MAN LOL and btw ur rasistic comments against "shemales" and so i also made screenshot i got enaugh of ur dirty brodcast evryday soon we all say bb to u and u BUY ur "friends" sorry man friendhip is more thna this u try to make u popular coz ure so lonley in ur live dart u get pwnd dude...1 word of ME own a whole Book u write
Everyone on my friendslist, has been there for years, i do not add new people to it, i do not remove them if they switch sides.

You got screenshots of me saying I AM, nothing more then that. No proof, no nothing.

And the people using female chars while being a different gender, ask for it themselves, there's nothing racist about that, i never said anything bad about shemales or whatsoever.

You want to try and own me? Try, go ahead and try, i can garantuee you, you won't succeed :)

DanceWithArrows
12-07-2007, 17:21
to marc the hacker,

dont wanna say nice things to you, but just ignore those who cannot at least ATTEMPT to speak english

deim~v.5
12-07-2007, 17:21
Btw, you got screenshots of what again? Where are they? Can't post them? It's easy as ****? What's the matter? Still gotta edit them?

deim~v.5
12-07-2007, 17:22
to marc the hacker,

dont wanna say nice things to you, but just ignore those who cannot at least ATTEMPT to speak english
Jon i agree on that one, but for the so maniest time, i really didn't hack you dude.

Zero18
12-07-2007, 17:26
I lol'ed at thread.

12-07-2007, 17:35
Jon i agree on that one, but for the so maniest time, i really didn't hack you dude.

man we just have enaugh of u litle boy u make brodcast against other people and make rasistic comments leave evryone alone with your dirty **** we dont need ht tix and as u sayd im "noob" so i cant upload the pic but it dont matter i have a nice email adress where i can send it to and all ppl that wanna see it .. just whisper i send per email;)

deim~v.5
12-07-2007, 17:48
man we just have enaugh of u litle boy u make brodcast against other people and make rasistic comments leave evryone alone with your dirty **** we dont need ht tix and as u sayd im "noob" so i cant upload the pic but it dont matter i have a nice email adress where i can send it to and all ppl that wanna see it .. just whisper i send per email;)
Bla bla bla, you said i can't play the game?

All i've been doing is play the game, i pkd you, pking is the main goal and purpose of this game. Did i go to forum and flame? No i did not, did i dc you? No your client did rofl, was that caused by me? I'm proud to admit that one, so yeah i did.

I make racistic comments? Dude, you want me to? Cause i'd love to really, i dont because well, i try to be nice, but really, here's what my people say when it comes to this "Blut und Ehre".

And my broadcasts are there to help people and even you yourself kept begging me to go on and give you stuff rofl, get a life kiddo :)

12-07-2007, 17:56
Bla bla bla, you said i can't play the game?

All i've been doing is play the game, i pkd you, pking is the main goal and purpose of this game. Did i go to forum and flame? No i did not, did i dc you? No your client did rofl, was that caused by me? I'm proud to admit that one, so yeah i did.

I make racistic comments? Dude, you want me to? Cause i'd love to really, i dont because well, i try to be nice, but really, here's what my people say when it comes to this "Blut und Ehre".

And my broadcasts are there to help people and even you yourself kept begging me to go on and give you stuff rofl, get a life kiddo :)

i need to tell u something.. but dont break out into tears please u sold all guildies and allies becauseall were against u and they keep reviving me ure just a loser that didnt get what it wants this time ;) and please stop ur disgusting brodcasts u buy the attention of all players ure a bug like a patch that noone needs LOL and i wont trashtalk about others for 27 cps maybe u can Buy some "friends" but if someone got better stuff than u then ure just OUT and all forget u like i say dont spend that much tine into this game .. live with ppl irl and learn how to behave u childman tsk tsk tsk ure shame lol i saw alot of kids in my live but ure the top of all hahahaha well im just sooooo sorry for you and all on this server should pray tonight for u to become a better person :rolleyes:

deim~v.5
12-07-2007, 17:58
i need to tell u something.. but dont break out into tears please u sold all guildies and allies becauseall were against u and they keep reviving me ure just a loser that didnt get what it wants this time ;) and please stop ur disgusting brodcasts u buy the attention of all players ure a bug like a patch that noone needs LOL and i wont trashtalk about others for 27 cps maybe u can Buy some "friends" but if someone got better stuff than u then ure just OUT and all forget u like i say dont spend that much tine into this game .. live with ppl irl and learn how to behave u childman tsk tsk tsk ure shame lol i saw alot of kids in my live but ure the top of all hahahaha well im just sooooo sorry for you and all on this server should pray tonight for u to become a better person :rolleyes:

All i can do is laugh at you, you're such a fool

12-07-2007, 18:02

i bet u hacked and stole ;) bte my friend i will leave now because.... I GOT REAL LIVE AND U DONT NANA ANANAN I GOT SOMETHING U DONT HAVE NANANANA AND U WILL NEVER HAVE LALALAL NANA NANANA BB go be angry at ur pc while im having fun with some FRIENDS ( i know u dont have any .. im so sorry for u)
lol but u can still try to buy some friends with 27 cps and dirty disgusting Brodcast u do im sure u got sick personality u have bad feelings irl and need to let it out here but W/E dude god bless u may u will be something better than now ...:rolleyes:;)

deim~v.5
12-07-2007, 18:05
i bet u hacked and stole ;) bte my friend i will leave now because.... I GOT REAL LIVE AND U DONT NANA ANANAN I GOT SOMETHING U DONT HAVE NANANANA AND U WILL NEVER HAVE LALALAL NANA NANANA BB go be angry at ur pc while im having fun with some FRIENDS ( i know u dont have any .. im so sorry for u)
lol but u can still try to buy some friends with 27 cps and dirty disgusting Brodcast u do im sure u got sick personality u have bad feelings irl and need to let it out here but W/E dude god bless u may u will be something better than now ...:rolleyes:;)
And you call me childish, ROFL

12-07-2007, 18:06
And you call me childish, ROFL

dude there is a diffrence by BEING childisn and CHILDISH TRUTH u bring here man lol bb im really sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored of u man even a book with no words entertain me more than u do LOL:D

VaUx
12-07-2007, 18:11
All i can do is laugh at you, you're such a fool

dont answer more, hes stupid all know :D

deim~v.5
12-07-2007, 18:11
dude there is a diffrence by BEING childisn and CHILDISH TRUTH u bring here man lol bb im really sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored of u man even a book with no words entertain me more than u do LOL:D
You sure? Cause you keep posting childish replies, seems like you're the one having no life instead, while i on the other hand sit here for the last hours of the day, yes that's right, i logged on 2 hours ago, it's 2:12 am now and i'm off to bed.

For the record, i used dbs to get most of my stuff because unlike you proof over and over again, i dont have the time to play 24/7 since i got a company to run and a family to take care off, in short, i do have a life, something you as a litlle 12 year old boy who's proud of going outside to play with his litlle boyfriends, still have to achieve.

Btw you said you were gone, yet you're still here, i dare to bet you aren't even going to leave, cause you noticed your friends are all made up by your pathetic litlle brain.

I'm out, later kiddo :)

~Damien~
12-07-2007, 18:17
I said i'm a GM? Never said anything like that, get your facts straight, i said i was something.

haha you said it again.

Lebo
12-07-2007, 18:22
noobs >.>

Oliverlo
12-07-2007, 20:03
Yet another chapter of the drama.;)

Orenda
12-07-2007, 21:38
WHOLE VIBE KARMA RULE

I am Mod.

"This is an English speaking forum, however, TQ and the Mod staff realize that not everyone speaks English fluently. If you wish to make a thread specifically for conversing with other members of your country, you are welcome to, but they follow the same rules as the rest of the forum and must have an ACCURATE translation provided."

Please provide translation to your language. Thanks!

Sum0
12-07-2007, 22:23
Lol. xD /disconnect Mr.NiceGuy XD

IInFernuS
12-07-2007, 23:29
ok ok where are the screen shots? -.-"

12-08-2007, 02:20
haha you said it again.

lol Damien does DarT say to others hes GM and not just to me?? lol well this thread is made just because dart says hes a GM and says at GW he made me dc
lol DarT ure sooooooooooooooooooo funny hahahaha :Du aint no nothin about my live so please dont try to say ure also POLICE itl lololol bb addicted sure u play 24/7 while server knows ure like this lol why u even dare it to say u DONT play 24/7 loolxololxololxoloxo

Ronny/Shim
12-08-2007, 02:25
I have a question. If DarT really said he was a gm, how could you believe in such a thing? People can say everything they want over internet, believe you or not.

fireTama
12-08-2007, 02:29
I have a question. If DarT really said he was a gm, how could you believe in such a thing? People can say everything they want over internet, believe you or not.

Im sure he didnt believe it. Im going to stay out of this one, cuz both are friends. Different friends, but ya...

12-08-2007, 02:29

nah ronny i dont belive it is just he should stop talking crap evryone should know what he sayd because he just trashtalk and play big player on co and at this forum.. hes not even popular some ppl r afraid of him thats all...;)

Jizzus
12-08-2007, 02:33

If anyone here is childish, it's obviously you, moron.

12-08-2007, 02:43
If anyone here is childish, it's obviously you, moron.

omg u can exit this thread u got nothing to say here bb gome on game 1vs1 i wait for ur whisper ;)

Jizzus
12-08-2007, 02:49
omg u can exit this thread u got nothing to say here bb gome on game 1vs1 i wait for ur whisper ;)

Nice to see you are eager to get owned. Your mouth writes checks that your a$$ can't cash.

12-08-2007, 02:57
Nice to see you are eager to get owned. Your mouth writes checks that your a$$ can't cash.

huh what r u talking about u ugly person from now on i will just ignore ur boring quotez cause u make no sence at all..:(

Jizzus
12-08-2007, 02:59
huh what r u talking about u ugly person from now on i will just ignore ur boring quotez cause u make no sence at all..:(

K

Slanesh
12-08-2007, 05:06
--->ROFLMFAO<---

Seriously, i saw many stupid people in my short life, but mrniceguy - darkrico, whatever - is in the top 3!

12-08-2007, 05:21
--->ROFLMFAO<---

Seriously, i saw many stupid people in my short life, but mrniceguy - darkrico, whatever - is in the top 3!

dude .. what r u exept a weak 1 rapid account??????????????????????????????????????????? ??????:rolleyes:

Slanesh
12-08-2007, 05:54
dude .. what r u exept a weak 1 rapid account??????????????????????????????????????????? ??????:rolleyes:

I didnt get ur sentence, but nvm. Seems no one really knows what u talking about. Nevertheless, u cant 1 rapid me - u cant even kill me. 2 hours ago in gw jail u attacked me for 2mins with ur archer and i didnt even need to pot. and when ur fly were over u ran :p

YouzY
12-08-2007, 05:54
Screenshot or didnt happen

12-08-2007, 06:13
I didnt get ur sentence, but nvm. Seems no one really knows what u talking about. Nevertheless, u cant 1 rapid me - u cant even kill me. 2 hours ago in gw jail u attacked me for 2mins with ur archer and i didnt even need to pot. and when ur fly were over u ran :p

omg u say u dun get what i wrote but then u still write something about it?? do u even make sence?

Slanesh
12-08-2007, 06:30
omg u say u dun get what i wrote but then u still write something about it?? do u even make sence?

i understood "1 rapid" and "account"...btw its "sense" and not "sence".

12-08-2007, 10:17

omg is this all u can complain about? i make many mistakes while writing coz ur mom play with my balls it take my whole attention

12-08-2007, 10:20

and u want to teach me how to write english? rather teach this to ur br guild coz 95 percent cant even spell their names bb kiddo i spit on u and u got nothing u can do against me hahaha:cool::D;):p

Quickfire
12-08-2007, 10:28

ha I'd like to see it...shes got dodge

DanceWithArrows
12-08-2007, 10:31
seriously, who is this guy...coming to the forums with big talk...anyone wanna tell me his char stats? his influence over gemini? can someone loan me a char so i can go kick his butt on gemini in like 1 hit? ive still got my fb/ss skill, honed on COWS =)

DuridX
12-08-2007, 11:15

:D:D:D:D:D I love that one = thx for the morning laugh

12-08-2007, 11:24
:D:D:D:D:D I love that one = thx for the morning laugh

mmh ure 50 + but u still act like kiddo hm sad thought u learned something in ur long live?
but lal u do is to give **** coment to stupid sentence...:mad: shame u really....

fireTama
12-08-2007, 11:41
Stop fighting now seriously, all u do is make enemies enemies and more enemies zZzz. U even lose friends like this man. Not me but some :(

deim~v.5
12-08-2007, 12:35
Stop fighting now seriously, all u do is make enemies enemies and more enemies zZzz. U even lose friends like this man. Not me but some :(
waarom ben je eigenlijks bevriend met die gast?

Orenda
12-08-2007, 12:47
and u want to teach me how to write english? rather teach this to ur br guild coz 95 percent cant even spell their names bb kiddo i spit on u and u got nothing u can do against me hahaha:cool::D;):p

Pls teach my how you can spit on vincent in game plx mastor. If if you can spit on he why he no can sput on you plx. You has anti-spit hax? I tell GM OK, BAN YOU. And I tell GM you has int-rapid haxx OK. Plx cause you need int rapid 1000 each hit haxx. Most of us have more than 5k hp mister tard and int rapid does no more than 3k usually so pfft. :(

Zero18
12-08-2007, 12:52
Pls teach my how you can spit on vincent in game plx mastor. If if you can spit on he why he no can sput on you plx. You has anti-spit hax? I tell GM OK, BAN YOU. And I tell GM you has int-rapid haxx OK. Plx cause you need int rapid 1000 each hit haxx. Most of us have more than 5k hp mister tard and int rapid does no more than 3k usually so pfft. :(

He's brown. Don't bother talking o.o

Slanesh
12-08-2007, 13:11
waarom ben je eigenlijks bevriend met die gast?

LoL, zeer goed vraagt

~Damien~
12-08-2007, 14:11
lol Damien does DarT say to others hes GM and not just to me?? lol well this thread is made just because dart says hes a GM and says at GW he made me dc
lol DarT ure sooooooooooooooooooo funny hahahaha :Du aint no nothin about my live so please dont try to say ure also POLICE itl lololol bb addicted sure u play 24/7 while server knows ure like this lol why u even dare it to say u DONT play 24/7 loolxololxololxoloxo

wtf are you asking me for? I dislike you more than deimos.

DanceWithArrows
12-08-2007, 16:59

ya...me too lol...after i heard from nate that this yapping dog is only lvl 120 NON-reb...i was like, "such insolence from the next generation of CO players"...just waiting for him to go to AC or guild area one day...and my warrior...my NOOBY a$$ warr will go in and like 3 hit him with my wand...

12-09-2007, 01:25

omg u pice of **** u cry now cause i R.AP.E.D u at GW??? well kiss my ass man ure boring..

12-09-2007, 01:37
ya...me too lol...after i heard from nate that this yapping dog is only lvl 120 NON-reb...i was like, "such insolence from the next generation of CO players"...just waiting for him to go to AC or guild area one day...and my warrior...my NOOBY a$$ warr will go in and like 3 hit him with my wand...

u know what... go DanceWith*** and ure a weak crap ... not even worth it to talk about you k kiddo?:D

Jizzus
12-09-2007, 02:31
omg u pice of **** u cry now cause i R.AP.E.D u at GW??? well kiss my ass man ure boring..

As I suspected, nobody likes you. Haha. If I played, just think of the possibilities.

12-09-2007, 02:45
As I suspected, nobody likes you. Haha. If I played, just think of the possibilities.

dude ure nothing for me:p
u cannot do anything against ME

u WISH u could survive even 1 hit of meh

u can DELETE ur acc, and forum account

u Got it Now?:D

12-09-2007, 02:47

looooooooooooooooooool i dun even know what i should say about this exept to laugh :D xDDDDD lol btw soon 220 potency ;) then we see if it make just 3k dmg :p

Jizzus
12-09-2007, 02:48
dude ure nothing for me:p
u cannot do anything against ME

u WISH u could survive even 1 hit of meh

u can DELETE ur acc, and forum account

u Got it Now?:D

Oh man, this shyt cracks me the fvck up.

Lovin' it!

deim~v.5
12-09-2007, 03:43
looooooooooooooooooool i dun even know what i should say about this exept to laugh :D xDDDDD lol btw soon 220 potency ;) then we see if it make just 3k dmg :p

220? that's it?

Jizzus
12-09-2007, 04:40
220? that's it?

Have you owned DarkRetard yet, in-game? I can't play cuz my wireless connection blows.

Oceania
12-09-2007, 09:50

noob ftl!

Orenda
12-09-2007, 11:34
oh nos 220 potency :( so very scary :(

DanceWithArrows
12-09-2007, 12:25
oh nos 220 potency :( so very scary :(

your so funny you know that? no sarcasm intended

Oliverlo
12-09-2007, 18:00
Sharmoota;)

Zero18
12-09-2007, 19:58
Sharmoota;)

LOLOLOLOLOL <3

fireTama
12-10-2007, 08:35
LOLOLOLOLOL <3

Thats my laugh :D Yipiie im trentsetter :D

12-10-2007, 08:37
Sharmoota;)

mmh? sharmoota?? whats that..? the name of ur mother???? wow i never knew she got a name ....called sharmoota .. thought her name was B.I.T.C.H:confused:

YouzY
12-10-2007, 09:43
mmh? sharmoota?? whats that..? the name of ur mother???? wow i never knew she got a name ....called sharmoota .. thought her name was B.I.T.C.H:confused:

you were nice gyu? :confused:

Jizzus
12-10-2007, 14:21
Now that made me LOL, irl.

12-10-2007, 14:33

yea usually im nice guy but im not nice guy to *** boy;)

Slanesh
12-11-2007, 01:37
yea usually im nice guy but im not nice guy to *** boy;)

if u r nice, i must be an angel :rolleyes:

Nerva
12-11-2007, 01:44
220? that's it?

awf only 261 potency, so boring.
cant believe that idiot still play co.