PDA

View Full Version : Good people getting hacked

JayJayTao
12-07-2007, 06:36
In the last week i have had 2 good friends of mine get hacked, this is getting beyond a joke.

The 2 that got hacked have never done anything to anyone, always go about their own business not annoying anyone and they get hacked.

One of my friends was on his other char and next minute he sees his char get put in jail when he wasn't even on it.

There are a lot of innocent ppl getting hacked, it's about time TQ woke up and did something about these hackers pls.

I don't care about the idiots on this game, but the good ppl are copping this ****ing **** that they don't need.

Too many good chars have been lost because of hackers, and the hackers need to be caught and banned.

Starshine
12-07-2007, 07:22
In the last week i have had 2 good friends of mine get hacked, this is getting beyond a joke.

The 2 that got hacked have never done anything to anyone, always go about their own business not annoying anyone and they get hacked.

One of my friends was on his other char and next minute he sees his char get put in jail when he wasn't even on it.

There are a lot of innocent ppl getting hacked, it's about time TQ woke up and did something about these hackers pls.

I don't care about the idiots on this game, but the good ppl are copping this ****ing **** that they don't need.

Too many good chars have been lost because of hackers, and the hackers need to be caught and banned.

One must find out how the hackers got in before it gets fixed. I'm not defending TQ, but making this statement that TQ needs to take action will not be seen here in a local chat. If you want it more publicized, take it to a common fourm... community perhaps. You cant just walk into a mechanic shop and say "fix it." For your post to be more productive, you should identify the characters, provide screen shots and provide as much information as possible leading up to the event.

BTW, when you say one of your friends got sent to jail, that's not really being hacked.

.:MrNiceGuy:.
12-07-2007, 08:57

yeah that will be nice if they get caught and banned. but as we all know hackers that buy Bulk packs they dont get banned :mad:Sad-True-Tq Digital... :( i really think they should fix server lagg and catch hacker/cheaters instead of sending ppl into botjail cause dumb bugs in the game......

Ronny/Shim
12-07-2007, 12:22
yeah that will be nice if they get caught and banned. but as we all know hackers that buy Bulk packs they dont get banned :mad:Sad-True-Tq Digital... :( i really think they should fix server lagg and catch hacker/cheaters instead of sending ppl into botjail cause dumb bugs in the game......

Yes this is right.

JayJayTao
12-07-2007, 15:18
One must find out how the hackers got in before it gets fixed. I'm not defending TQ, but making this statement that TQ needs to take action will not be seen here in a local chat. If you want it more publicized, take it to a common fourm... community perhaps. You cant just walk into a mechanic shop and say "fix it." For your post to be more productive, you should identify the characters, provide screen shots and provide as much information as possible leading up to the event.

BTW, when you say one of your friends got sent to jail, that's not really being hacked.

the char that got hacked last nite was madrox-noob, and he wasn't even on his char when it got sent to jail somebody else was without his permission he was on his other char when this happened, and he got extremely upset when it did, so to me when someone is on your char without your permission by someone you you don't even know this is a hacker and he is sadly must likely going to delete this char. But he will be sending a report to TQ as well.

But as i said 2 of my friends have been hacked in the last week on this server, that's pretty sad for this server. I would take it to a community server as well but this is the server we are on and this server is our family this is why i have posted here.

Fudges-Archer
12-07-2007, 15:58
Well anyone who hacks is pretty much proving they can't do **** for themselves. I agree 100% with you. Hackers are what make me not want to play anymore. I'll tell you right now...first time i get hacked it will take a lot for me to ever play this game again.

DanceWithArrows
12-07-2007, 17:24
my opinion of madrox is that hes a honest player...seriously. hes one of those ppl less power hungry on gemini and one that is more friendly.

JayJayTao
12-08-2007, 02:07
my opinion of madrox is that hes a honest player...seriously. hes one of those ppl less power hungry on gemini and one that is more friendly.

Even though you and I don't get on much anymore, on this subject i would agree with you, i actually feel sorry for the ppl that are honest on this game, the dishonest ppl i don't care much for but the honest ppl i do.

Jizzus
12-08-2007, 03:06
the char that got hacked last nite was madrox-noob, and he wasn't even on his char when it got sent to jail somebody else was without his permission he was on his other char when this happened, and he got extremely upset when it did, so to me when someone is on your char without your permission by someone you you don't even know this is a hacker and he is sadly must likely going to delete this char. But he will be sending a report to TQ as well.

But as i said 2 of my friends have been hacked in the last week on this server, that's pretty sad for this server. I would take it to a community server as well but this is the server we are on and this server is our family this is why i have posted here.

Was the accounts shared with ANYONE?

fireTama
12-08-2007, 03:43

LoLoL first time u said something that makes sence lollolol

JayJayTao
12-08-2007, 04:38
Was the accounts shared with ANYONE?

yes it was only one other but the other person alot of ppl will agree that he would never hack him as they are really good friends, also the other person was also asleep at the time so he couldn't have been on it.

DanceWithArrows
12-08-2007, 10:19
meh, i know it was zach (TroZAN) sharing with madrox...but im not going to point fingers anymore. im above that :)

...unless its that *** marcus

Jizzus
12-09-2007, 00:14
yes it was only one other but the other person alot of ppl will agree that he would never hack him as they are really good friends, also the other person was also asleep at the time so he couldn't have been on it.

Ever hear the quote "Keep your enemies close and your friends closer."?

Just a possibility.

.:MrNiceGuy:.
12-09-2007, 04:29
LoLoL first time u said something that makes sence lollolol

ok ******t i will come and slap u for this -.- just wait ass :p

TheEternal
12-09-2007, 07:37
Ever hear the quote "Keep your enemies close and your friends closer."?

Just a possibility.

Never heard that one, but I have heard this one; "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

Sorry, felt like being a smart-arse. ;) Haha.

JayJayTao
12-09-2007, 14:59
pls just turn this into a flame tread ppl, but how many other good ppl have been hacked, another friend got hacked about 4 months ago and TQ never did anything about it and we tried getting the char back with no success this account was panda btw (a.k.a ONE_HIT_KILL) who is now kos, and we don't want this char back as it is now tainted, but too many good ppl are getting hacked and it is unfair on them.

DanceWithArrows
12-09-2007, 15:15
pls just turn this into a flame tread ppl, but how many other good ppl have been hacked, another friend got hacked about 4 months ago and TQ never did anything about it and we tried getting the char back with no success this account was panda btw (a.k.a ONE_HIT_KILL) who is now kos, and we don't want this char back as it is now tainted, but too many good ppl are getting hacked and it is unfair on them.

you mean like me, and turning me so twisted i lash out at friends? due to the guiltiness i feel, i apologize to julie for the fat jokes. i guess i was sorta pissed i got hacked and had most my friends side with the suspect(s). and if you dont take my apology and want to be friends again, at least lets keep it civil.

btw, though it doesnt seem that bad to you guys, ***** is very offensive to me. though, it mostly refers to the cantonese, and im mandarin, i still take it pretty bad.

tell jamie im sorry he got hacked.

Jizzus
12-09-2007, 15:21
Never heard that one, but I have heard this one; "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

Sorry, felt like being a smart-arse. ;) Haha.

The quote I posted refers to having your "friends" screw you over, not your enemies.

TheEternal
12-09-2007, 15:51
The quote I posted refers to having your "friends" screw you over, not your enemies.

Ah, I see; It's coming at it from the opposite angle? Okay, I can accept that. :)

Never heard it before, but I'll keep it in mind for future use!

(Out of respect for Miss Jay, I'll not be pedantic about this issue, rather, just accept it as an alternative.)

JayJayTao
12-09-2007, 21:39
you mean like me, and turning me so twisted i lash out at friends? due to the guiltiness i feel, i apologize to julie for the fat jokes. i guess i was sorta pissed i got hacked and had most my friends side with the suspect(s). and if you dont take my apology and want to be friends again, at least lets keep it civil.

btw, though it doesnt seem that bad to you guys, ***** is very offensive to me. though, it mostly refers to the cantonese, and im mandarin, i still take it pretty bad.

tell jamie im sorry he got hacked.

actually jon that was a slight typo on my part, i meant to say lets not turn it into a flame thread, i am sorry if i typed it wrong, i had not long woken up when i posted it, i am sorry i didn't mean to offend ok.

I also accept your apology, but i have lost a lot of weight and if you must know i work at a 2nd hand goods and furniture store owned by my sister.

i'll unblock you on msn as well if you want to talk to me ok, i think is best that we talk jon so we can clear the air as it were.

JayJayTao
12-09-2007, 21:40
And jon i will pass your regards to jamie for you.