PDA

View Full Version : Who got it?

Slanesh
12-06-2007, 08:12
I killed a Lv99 Waterdragon and it dropped a met. Sadly i didnt see who picked it up. Anybody saw it and can help me finding the thief? :mad:

Nerva
12-06-2007, 08:36
I killed a Lv99 Waterdragon and it dropped a met. Sadly i didnt see who picked it up. Anybody saw it and can help me finding the thief? :mad:

should that thread be a sacastic one? if it is, it failed for my view :p

Quickfire
12-06-2007, 08:54
u killed her? ur mean ;(

Orenda
12-06-2007, 14:08
Hm, me thinks I saw that met on Snakeking last time! But then again, sometimes all mets look the same to me :X Does that make me racist? :(

Ronny/Shim
12-06-2007, 16:38
Hm, me thinks I saw that met on Snakeking last time! But then again, sometimes all mets look the same to me :X Does that make me racist? :(

Hmm.. it just depends of who handles the met.. if it's our side.. then the met is black ****ing br =O .. If is from few enemies they believe the met is from God and it's also blessed "magically" and probably so pure and white.

.:MrNiceGuy:.
12-06-2007, 17:12

omg i checked threads and read alot of other **** but slanesh,U gave us the biggest **** here lol remove ur thread its just silly and wannabe sarcastic.
it just shows how poor u are and how much u need the met :( sad sad really but buy some dbs may u dun have to ask for a met wit this silly thread bb good luck and remember ure still 1 rapid :D

Quickfire
12-06-2007, 17:38
;o she was just tryin to make things more lively...better than hearing about triton in the hospital for suicide attempt...btw slanesh I've found like 47 mets, 1 db, a bunch of unis, bunch of gems, 32 pct and a headache ;o (I'm 108 hunting sand elfs >.<) in 12 hours on my warrior just trying to level my wep prof

DanceWithArrows
12-06-2007, 19:07
it just shows how poor u are and how much u need the met :( sad sad really but buy some dbs may u dun have to ask for a met wit this silly thread bb good luck and remember ure still 1 rapid :D

ummm 1) he was being sarcastic. 2) errrrr buying DBs isnt something to be proud of...only NOT buying DBs and having stats like slanesh/vincent is worthy of boasting

<PrO>
12-07-2007, 05:38
1.Its a he
2.His names Cruz
3.He works in a mobile phone shop *thought id just add that anywayz*
and last but not least...
4.AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH,awsome post,made me laugh irl.

fireTama
12-07-2007, 05:53
1) Dumb thread
2) Funny though
3) I hope ******* got the met
4) RAKATA

Slanesh
12-07-2007, 08:20
omg i checked threads and read alot of other **** but slanesh,U gave us the biggest **** here lol remove ur thread its just silly and wannabe sarcastic.

U are just mad cuz i kill u all the time and u tickle me with ur arrows. Did i write in the thread with ur name:" uh uh uh mrniceguy is rather an assguy than a niceguy?". No, so stop filling my thread with trash.

;o she was just tryin to make things more lively...better than hearing about triton in the hospital for suicide attempt...btw slanesh I've found like 47 mets, 1 db, a bunch of unis, bunch of gems, 32 pct and a headache ;o (I'm 108 hunting sand elfs >.<) in 12 hours on my warrior just trying to level my wep prof

gimme one met then :eek:

ummm 1) he was being sarcastic. 2) errrrr buying DBs isnt something to be proud of...only NOT buying DBs and having stats like slanesh/vincent is worthy of boasting

thank u :eek::eek::eek:

1) Dumb thread
2) Funny though
3) I hope ******* got the met
4) RAKATA

1) Thats a lie!
2) Of course
3) ass
4) Whatever u say..

12-07-2007, 08:43

dude pray to god to get some brain k? maybe he will send u a bird that **** into ur head then i dont buy dbs and ure just a lill jealous **** thats too DUMB to get good stuff by hunting u got No clue about me so please u background player stfu k?:cool:
RAKATA

12-07-2007, 08:50
U are just mad cuz i kill u all the time and u tickle me with ur arrows. Did i write in the thread with ur name:" uh uh uh mrniceguy is rather an assguy than a niceguy?". No, so stop filling my thread with trash.

gimme one met then :eek:

thank u :eek::eek::eek:

1) Thats a lie!
2) Of course
3) ass
4) Whatever u say..

uugrh slanesh u try to be funny ? u ate clown at breakfast??? well listen...
ure a lill kid that keep gettin owned , Im bored of u. try to scam little more then u may get higher potency:p at least i dun cry like u do-> Slanesh= "wawawawawwaaaaaaaaa where my met i need to lvl my normal bs non sock waaawawawa im 1 Rapid for .:MrNiceguy:. waweawawa all pwns me BAAAAAH I EXIT GAME lolol <-- best decision u ever did kid bb afk man ur mom need someone who listen to her sexual problems irl..bb
RAKATA

space
12-07-2007, 09:20
uugrh slanesh u try to be funny ? u ate clown at breakfast??? well listen...
ure a lill kid that keep gettin owned , Im bored of u. try to scam little more then u may get higher potency:p at least i dun cry like u do-> Slanesh= "wawawawawwaaaaaaaaa where my met i need to lvl my normal bs non sock waaawawawa im 1 Rapid for .:MrNiceguy:. waweawawa all pwns me BAAAAAH I EXIT GAME lolol <-- best decision u ever did kid bb afk man ur mom need someone who listen to her sexual problems irl..bb
RAKATA

=o u seem to 1 rapid a lot of ppl xD. How much potency u got? and what lvl intensify?

Slanesh
12-07-2007, 10:06
=o u seem to 1 rapid a lot of ppl xD. How much potency u got? and what lvl intensify?

275 potency and int lvl 12 :rolleyes:

Orenda
12-07-2007, 10:35
dude pray to god to get some brain k? maybe he will send u a bird that **** into ur head then i dont buy dbs and ure just a lill jealous **** thats too DUMB to get good stuff by hunting u got No clue about me so please u background player stfu k?:cool:
RAKATA

SPECK ENGRISH PLS

DuridX
12-07-2007, 10:41

ROFL - :D:D:D

cleo
12-07-2007, 11:50
Most likely it was the noob warrior whos next to you in the pic
unless it's some super fast noob who magically ran in and saw the met and ran out again in a second o.o

12-07-2007, 12:19
SPECK ENGRISH PLS

omg u dumb **** instead to ANSWER my quote u just craptalk about my english? well kid i speak 3 languages and you??????? u grow up with the english language so please stfu and respect others that speak ur **** language coz u cant anything k u ****dirt trash swallowin kid:D

Ronny/Shim
12-07-2007, 12:21
omg u dumb **** instead to ANSWER my quote u just craptalk about my english? well kid i speak 3 languages and you??????? u grow up with the english language so please stfu and respect others that speak ur **** language coz u cant anything k u ****dirt trash swallowin kid:D

Take easy dude, you're not the one who's respecting as well. I didn't even understand your post, then you should just explain better and not flame/insult somebody. Thanks.

deim~v.5
12-07-2007, 12:25
My respect for you just went down the drain

cleo
12-07-2007, 12:27
english is the best language so **** you k o.o

Slanesh
12-07-2007, 12:32
Most likely it was the noob warrior whos next to you in the pic
unless it's some super fast noob who magically ran in and saw the met and ran out again in a second o.o

i didnt really expect an answer, but yea i think he was it. didnt even see that a met was dropped, only after lookin at the pic. now get me the ass of this warrior, dead or alive.

1. Dont talk to Orenda this way
2. Well, im speakin 3 languages, too. And i guess ur english really sux :eek: (i dun say mine is perfect, just to prevent stupid comments :cool:)

12-07-2007, 12:51
i didnt really expect an answer, but yea i think he was it. didnt even see that a met was dropped, only after lookin at the pic. now get me the ass of this warrior, dead or alive.

1. Dont talk to Orenda this way
2. Well, im speakin 3 languages, too. And i guess ur english really sux :eek: (i dun say mine is perfect, just to prevent stupid comments :cool:)

oooh u play hero and want to protect this pice of **** hey slanesh man u aint worth any word i say but im sorry for u seriously man.. u try to be a clown dude? dont mess with me i swear ill kick ur weak warrior into trash and 1 rapid the rest of ur chars btw i see u think = bad english = bad people?? omg man u really need to learn alot in ur poor live still ure one of those that get the ass stuffed with toys when they are kids i bet ure one of those ***s:D:eek:

12-07-2007, 12:53
[QUOTE=Slanesh;6938501]I killed a Lv99 Waterdragon and it dropped a met. Sadly i didnt see who picked it up. Anybody saw it and can help me finding the thief? :mad:[/QUOTE

ah btw! at least i dont claim to be a girl to seek attention of MALE players u *** loser:p

12-07-2007, 12:56

204 potency FIXED intensify..:D

12-07-2007, 13:00
english is the best language so **** you k o.o

oh baby u mean its the only language u can talk ... BOOORING im sure u dont have color TV still hahahah t THINK black and white and u got black and white TV bb get modern oldy:D

fireTama
12-07-2007, 13:00
Dipri man calm down. Dont need to talk trash about moms and stuff lolol. Maybe its true maybe its not. Just say what u need to say a bit flaming is np. But **** U **** UR ASS MOTHER **** ***** **** lolol not neccesary uehuehe still RAKATA

12-07-2007, 13:06
Take easy dude, you're not the one who's respecting as well. I didn't even understand your post, then you should just explain better and not flame/insult somebody. Thanks.

hmm ure rignt man this make no sence i will stop saying anything about those people but we will see what happen at GW sorry for ppl that had to read my insults but i had to say the truth srry srry ronny :(

cleo
12-07-2007, 13:20
Ya i cant be bothered to learn other languages cause theres no point o.o booooring what a waste of a life to learn languages i will never need to use.

And i got a hd tv so whatever you freak ;/ im just defending my language!!!!

12-07-2007, 13:23
Ya i cant be bothered to learn other languages cause theres no point o.o booooring what a waste of a life to learn languages i will never need to use.

lol my "bad " english helped me alot till now.. its always worth it to learn a language any time u got any use for it :rolleyes: a language is like a "+" in ur live

cleo
12-07-2007, 13:25
But like it takes a while to learn a language. Sorry im lazy o.o

I have nothing against people with bad english i just hate the ****s who only take the time to say words like "noob" "or *** yo mather"

12-07-2007, 13:58
But like it takes a while to learn a language. Sorry im lazy o.o

I have nothing against people with bad english i just hate the ****s who only take the time to say words like "noob" "or *** yo mather"

ya its okee np:)

DanceWithArrows
12-07-2007, 17:13
RAKATA

wow...did u even refute anything i said? is the intelligence level between egyptians (no offense archraptor and brown) and chinese that much?

what i interpret is that you are saying that if a bird ****s on my head, then your dont buy Dbs, which makes me jealous of a character i have never seen or even heard of...believe me i can recognize nearly any character of repute whether it be enemy or ally? Background player? rofl, if thats what i THINK it means, due to the poor english, ive been here generations of CO before you.

Your welcome for the English lesson.

Zero18
12-07-2007, 17:25
wow...did u even refute anything i said? is the intelligence level between egyptians (no offense archraptor and brown) and chinese that much?

None taken. You know I hate browns o.o'

Edit: This is why I hate browns btw.

~Damien~
12-07-2007, 19:51

Whoa whoa whoa wtf? Excuse me? Suicide attempt? You better think twice before you say some bul**** like that pal, I was in the hospital for surgery you dumb useless ****.

Orenda
12-07-2007, 21:48
I mind other people that cant speak english well cause your from other countries. But this stupid guy tries to insult and crap and says "OMG GET A BRAIN" Sorry, but before you try to be all tough and insult in english, at least do it in a way people dont have to get a SEIZURE reading your crap. Especially when your insulting peoples intelligence?? TRY TO SOUND INTELLIGENT! Plus, where ever you're from, ever heard of sentences and periods??

Plus English isnt my first language, so blahblah learning my "**** language" ;o RHUahHAHJEHhHUAHEHEHEHeehehehe :D

PS. I LOVE BROWNS LONG TIME

Zero18
12-08-2007, 08:45
PS. I LOVE BROWNS LONG TIME

KOS.

DanceWithArrows
12-08-2007, 10:20
i like pie

Orenda
12-08-2007, 12:40
KOS.

Is that Kiss on sight? :eek: YOU IS BROWN ME LOVE BROWN

Zero18
12-08-2007, 12:58
Is that Kiss on sight? :eek: YOU IS BROWN ME LOVE BROWN

Thats Kill On Sight. There shall be no loving of browns! >_<

Jizzus
12-09-2007, 00:08
204 potency FIXED intensify..:D

Macro, FTW.

You still die easy.

DanceWithArrows
12-09-2007, 01:19
Thats Kill On Sight. There shall be no loving of browns! >_<

YES THERE SHALL! and you SHALL give me spechial azn peekhole for door

12-09-2007, 01:32
Macro, FTW.

You still die easy.

ah btw since yesterday 206 POTENCY and im sure u ***got dont dare 1vs1 against me i squeeze ur hear with my dirty shoes hahahaha and piss on ur owned weak death body on the ground ahha pwnage man i ** u into hundret pices:p

Jizzus
12-09-2007, 02:36
ah btw since yesterday 206 POTENCY and im sure u ***got dont dare 1vs1 against me i squeeze ur hear with my dirty shoes hahahaha and piss on ur owned weak death body on the ground ahha pwnage man i ** u into hundret pices:p

Who gives a flying fvck about your potency? YOU WILL STILL DIE. You may INT+RAP me for MAYBE 600. IF you are lucky. Thats 600 of 8000 hp. LOL. Keep dreaming, a$$loader.

DanceWithArrows
12-09-2007, 12:19

are you effing joking ? i was 200 potency at lvl 90 with wahkeena in WARRIOR stage...you are seriously 1 overegoed undereducated noob.

Jizzus
12-09-2007, 16:15
are you effing joking ? i was 200 potency at lvl 90 with wahkeena in WARRIOR stage...you are seriously 1 overegoed undereducated noob.

O
W
N
E
D

12-09-2007, 16:40
O
W
N
E
D

ūr tro is lvl 120+ and dont got that potency plz stfu......... :D

12-09-2007, 16:42

yep great job , 200 potency at lvl 90 with stolen items :rolleyes:

DanceWithArrows
12-09-2007, 17:49
yep great job , 200 potency at lvl 90 with stolen items :rolleyes:

where did i steal my items from o.o if you mean from the TC artisan...and market artisans, then yes i did. :D

i was here way before you were, i was here when people MADE their own sockets and LVLED without buying balls. so you better think before you speak or else everyone here will just think your an idiot.

Zero18
12-09-2007, 20:27

I lol'ed

Jizzus
12-09-2007, 20:40
ūr tro is lvl 120+ and dont got that potency plz stfu......... :D

125 actually.

Not all my gear is super +5 like yours, idiot. As I said before, YOU STILL DIE EASY, for me at least.

Please quit acting like you are tough shyt.

YouzY
12-10-2007, 01:56
noobs i got 217 potency :cool:
and archers shouldnt be so tough cause they all suck in pvp

Slanesh
12-10-2007, 02:25
noobs i got 217 potency :cool:
and archers shouldnt be so tough cause they all suck in pvp

also without my earrings u poser? :eek:

YouzY
12-10-2007, 03:32
also without my earrings u poser? :eek:

:(

aphrodit3
12-10-2007, 11:53
Who gives a flying fvck about your potency? YOU WILL STILL DIE. You may INT+RAP me for MAYBE 600. IF you are lucky. Thats 600 of 8000 hp. LOL. Keep dreaming, a$$loader.

wait, a$$loader?
i LOLd a lil irl

BAdbOYx
12-10-2007, 13:50

Killed her afk? rofl

Jizzus
12-10-2007, 14:27
wait, a$$loader?
i LOLd a lil irl

You likey?

DanceWithArrows
12-10-2007, 18:30
You likey?

i do, i load with cheeze

VendettaEUP
12-10-2007, 21:03
You likey?

Edit your avatar with a MSPaint christmas hat for the holidays. It would look hilarious to me.

Slanesh
12-11-2007, 01:34
Killed her afk? rofl

she just stopped flashin cuz of killin someone i didnt see =)

Jizzus
12-15-2007, 20:02
sup shemale how r u hey dude? why r u usin a sword with ur warrior? why not a dildo??? i think the dildo fit better to ur mouth/anus/puzsy and u have a nice toy then.. u can slide up and down on it haha bb kiddo:D

Speaking from past and current experiences, eh?

12-17-2007, 16:01
275 potency and int lvl 12 :rolleyes:

btw intensify dont get that high.. it just shows what a noob u are and its fixed u ***

Jizzus
12-17-2007, 17:13
btw intensify dont get that high.. it just shows what a noob u are and its fixed u ***

I can believe you fell for that. Everyone knows it doesn't get that high. Slanesh used a thing called sarcasm. Look it up in the dictionary.

DanceWithArrows
12-17-2007, 17:48
I can believe you fell for that. Everyone knows it doesn't get that high. Slanesh used a thing called sarcasm. Look it up in the dictionary.

*Borat voice* NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

12-17-2007, 23:31
*Borat voice* NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

dumbass .. he plays since 4 years and got no clue still fffft go kill urself plz