PDA

View Full Version : Hi all :D

.:MrNiceGuy:.
12-05-2007, 15:19
hello to evryone at this co world ;)

i just made my account at the co forum, i made it because many people whisperd me coz of some tumb thread´s others do about me. To all people here if you got any problem with me then tell it or just dont take this game too serious:p, Im Just enjoying the game with my wonderful friends. if u also want to be my friend just be nice to me and dont come with words like "STOP MECH HERE KOS IDIOT" then all will be happy and peaceful :)

EGYPT 4 live i Love all my egyption friends and fireTama u rox for ever we r great pk team ;)

Sotnos
12-05-2007, 15:23
hi hi =]

Quickfire
12-05-2007, 16:35
welcome to the forums

DanceWithArrows
12-05-2007, 17:17
who are you again?

deim~v.5
12-05-2007, 17:17
who are you again?

Someone who's a lot better known then you :)

Welcome to the forums dude

JayJayTao
12-05-2007, 17:21

i just made my account at the co forum, i made it because many people whisperd me coz of some tumb thread´s others do about me. To all people here if you got any problem with me then tell it or just dont take this game too serious:p, Im Just enjoying the game with my wonderful friends. if u also want to be my friend just be nice to me and dont come with words like "STOP MECH HERE KOS IDIOT" then all will be happy and peaceful :)

EGYPT 4 live i Love all my egyption friends and fireTama u rox for ever we r great pk team ;)

:eek: i'm on your fl and you not say hello to me how rude, but welcome to the forums any way hun <33333333..........and hello to all my friends on CO on and off my fl love you all:p

cleo
12-05-2007, 19:02
:eek: i'm on your fl and you not say hello to me how rude, but welcome to the forums any way hun <33333333..........and hello to all my friends on CO on and off my fl love you all:p

Im on lots of peoples flist and they dont even mention me on forums :(

JayJayTao
12-05-2007, 19:19
Im on lots of peoples flist and they dont even mention me on forums :(

:( that is so rude.......i'll say hi to you................HI :D

cleo
12-05-2007, 19:28
hi to you to=o

12-06-2007, 00:53

aaaaah i didnt mean to forget you :) i thought about to write down all named on my fl, but then i was too lazy when i saw those many ppl there :D

JayJayTao
12-06-2007, 01:13
aaaaah i didnt mean to forget you :) i thought about to write down all named on my fl, but then i was too lazy when i saw those many ppl there :D

awwwwwww, i'll forgive you this one time :p

:rolleyes: just don't forget next time. Find me in the game and i'll give hugs for you.:D

fireTama
12-06-2007, 02:32

Heyhey dipri good to have u here too now. Now we are ready to pwn people in forums too :p No no joke lolol but ja. Hey get urself a screenshot of ur char and ill make an avatar for u :D A special one , a terrorist looking one cuz u are one fofofofo bb see u later im in school now so not alot time.

12-06-2007, 03:23
Heyhey dipri good to have u here too now. Now we are ready to pwn people in forums too :p No no joke lolol but ja. Hey get urself a screenshot of ur char and ill make an avatar for u :D A special one , a terrorist looking one cuz u are one fofofofo bb see u later im in school now so not alot time.

hehe okee nigrt i make pic, but should i do cool move or so??:confused:.well whatever i make some and u take best:D and i send u via msn (hope it works -.-)

12-06-2007, 03:26
awwwwwww, i'll forgive you this one time :p

:rolleyes: just don't forget next time. Find me in the game and i'll give hugs for you.:D

ty for forgiving meh <3 u:D and i hope i see u there fast cause i want the hugs xDDDD

VaUx
12-06-2007, 07:33

omg other stupid...

Raptordin
12-06-2007, 14:30
omg other stupid...

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:: eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Slammer_S
08-11-2008, 08:49
Bumped, to prove he wasn't always a complete idiot. He still had some parts missing.

Jizzus
08-11-2008, 10:08
Bumped, to prove he wasn't always a complete idiot. He still had some parts missing.

No, he was. Just didn't show it to everyone.

Fudges-Archer
08-11-2008, 11:51

O_O................................

I thought you guys hated each other.....?

Roberto~
08-11-2008, 11:53
O_O................................

I thought you guys hated each other.....?

look how old it is

anath
08-11-2008, 12:07
Why was this bumped? :confused:

The#12LooksLikU
08-12-2008, 07:38
Why was this bumped? :confused:
cuz failures like u exist :(

edit * forgot to add jk o.o

08-12-2008, 08:15
stop bumping the thread.....

well opps i just did

anath
08-14-2008, 08:31
He talked to me a couple days ago and was really was a 'nice guy' lol. Maybe cus I'm a female. :P

Jizzus
08-14-2008, 20:41
He talked to me a couple days ago and was really was a 'nice guy' lol. Maybe cus I'm a female. :P

That's odd. Why would a homo be interested in a female.....?

Kitsu
08-15-2008, 00:11
Tsk you should hear the things he said to me >_> and our other Journey ladies... maybe he's finally getting some sense bashed into him lol.

08-15-2008, 06:05
That's odd. Why would a homo be interested in a female.....?

confused maybe? =o

anath
08-15-2008, 06:14
No idea.:confused:

Raptordin
08-16-2008, 03:03
Well, I knew him sine Blizzard. he is a nice guy when you get to know him, and he is a **** if you are on his bad side.

So go figures. I think we are all that way.

Kitsu
08-16-2008, 03:56
Well, I knew him sine Blizzard. he is a nice guy when you get to know him, and he is a **** if you are on his bad side.

Heh.. since you know me as well... how would I warrant repeated cowardly pkings from him? But meh.. till he apologises and compensates... he's on MY bad side... so I don't care where he is when time comes he dies when I see him.

Roberto~
08-16-2008, 05:55

he flames ppl that he dont even know thats how he is

Raptordin
08-16-2008, 08:23
Heh.. since you know me as well... how would I warrant repeated cowardly pkings from him? But meh.. till he apologises and compensates... he's on MY bad side... so I don't care where he is when time comes he dies when I see him.

You are an honorable person and it is a privillage to be on your flist. Surely there is a background to whatever is happening and surely it was not your fault. Maybe a sitdown can help this situation.
If you are intrested I can try to arrange a sitdown and we can discuss for the purpose of clearing the air.

he flames ppl that he dont even know thats how he is

I never said he is not a trouble maker. It is what he is, but when you are on his good side, he is a very nice normal person to know.

Kitsu
08-16-2008, 18:22
You are an honorable person and it is a privillage to be on your flist. Surely there is a background to whatever is happening and surely it was not your fault. Maybe a sitdown can help this situation.
If you are intrested I can try to arrange a sitdown and we can discuss for the purpose of clearing the air.

I never said he is not a trouble maker. It is what he is, but when you are on his good side, he is a very nice normal person to know.
Way I see it... to him back then I was a non rb not well geared tao he could easily 1 hit since I sit and try talk to him rather than fight him. Probably easy pickings. I'm rather busy lately but you can ask him why he does that... I feel that talking really doesn't get anywhere with him so unless he's willing to compensate for the 5+ times he made me lose pct and guild donation AND explain why he picks on our guildies I will gladly join in on his education when I 2nd rb. I've tried talking to him see.. it doesn't work.. I sit... I type... he sits recovers stam then fb/ss me does cool then runs off.

Fudges-Archer
08-16-2008, 18:24
Way I see it... to him back then I was a non rb not well geared tao he could easily 1 hit since I sit and try talk to him rather than fight him. Probably easy pickings. I'm rather busy lately but you can ask him why he does that... I feel that talking really doesn't get anywhere with him so unless he's willing to compensate for the 5+ times he made me lose pct and guild donation AND explain why he picks on our guildies I will gladly join in on his education when I 2nd rb. I've tried talking to him see.. it doesn't work.. I sit... I type... he sits recovers stam then fb/ss me does cool then runs off.

TALK TO ME ON CO! :mad:

Kitsu
08-16-2008, 18:27
TALK TO ME ON CO! :mad:
I refuse ^^ check pms :p told you to use msn XD

Roberto~
08-16-2008, 20:44

random flamer cant be a normal person

Raptordin
08-16-2008, 22:58

As you know I am not on a lot these days due to lake of BroadBand. (WHen I log on DialUp I get owned a lot easier in Jail).

WIll try to speak to him and see what could be done. I hope every thing gets resolved (not sure though but will try my best).

Your point is understandable, and I see no means of showing you other wise, He is a difficult person.

Kitsu
08-16-2008, 23:03
As you know I am not on a lot these days due to lake of BroadBand. (WHen I log on DialUp I get owned a lot easier in Jail).

WIll try to speak to him and see what could be done. I hope every thing gets resolved (not sure though but will try my best).

Your point is understandable, and I see no means of showing you other wise, He is a difficult person.
Yup I know about that. Kinda sucks lol I have cable but my connection still laggy :/

Also difficult person.. is an understatement... We can say Roberto is a difficult person but at least he's friendly to people he has yet to meet... When you just pk people you've never met repeatedly and insult them when they try talk to you... this is beyond emo :/ But will leave it to you to have a chat to him... maybe in future he'll be careful lol he might need to make a new char XD

Raptordin
08-16-2008, 23:36
Yup I know about that. Kinda sucks lol I have cable but my connection still laggy :/

Also difficult person.. is an understatement... We can say Roberto is a difficult person but at least he's friendly to people he has yet to meet... When you just pk people you've never met repeatedly and insult them when they try talk to you... this is beyond emo :/ But will leave it to you to have a chat to him... maybe in future he'll be careful lol he might need to make a new char XD

Ouch

Kitsu
08-17-2008, 01:19
Ouch
Not an idle threat... you should know by now that I'm generally a very peaceful player... but as far as I can tell... he has only a handful of friends and more enemies than you can shake a stick at so... if he can rile me up with my temperment... Unless he reforms or explains I think his char will be and probably is KOSed by a lot of people atm.

anath
08-17-2008, 05:57
Define 'normal'. :P