PDA

View Full Version : me vs GuTss: dedicated to non-cheaters

Quickfire
12-04-2007, 20:25
heres the video I made...the begining might start a lil fast when I goto jail cause my cpu lag but its only like for 10 secs on both vids hope u enjoy....and the blue text at the bottom is ridiculous...my character was scammed by "friends" thats why I quit...he was an @ss to me though...
for the record I killed him once while he killin anti-mage and he said I was gang bangin him and w/e...I even told him truce...stop....bixa..everything I could but he insisted to fail...epically

http://blip.tv/file/521330/

http://blip.tv/file/521360/

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : omg this is gonna be good[21:40]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: GuTss has been killed by highwind![21:40]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: GuTss has been killed by highwind![21:41]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: DeMoNiuM has been killed by highwind![21:41]

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : wow this video definetly gonna get good reps[21:42]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: GuTss has been killed by highwind![21:42]

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : OH YAH[21:42]

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : people gonna luv it[21:42]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: DeMoNiuM has been killed by highwind![21:42]

[Talk]GuTss speaks to highwind: llook at that i didnt even land on the ground an he hit me[21:43]

[Talk]GuTss speaks to highwind: stop cheat[21:43]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: DeMoNiuM has been killed by highwind![21:43]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Smallz has been killed by DeMoNiuM![21:43]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: DeMoNiuM has been killed by highwind![21:43]

[Talk]GuTss speaks to All : lol makeing a video to show off how u kill ppl by cheating?[21:44]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: GuTss has been killed by highwind![21:44]

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : I'm not cheating[21:44]

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : !quit[21:44]

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : @quit[21:44]

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : #quit[21:44]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: DeMoNiuM has been killed by highwind![21:44]

[Talk]GuTss speaks to All : then explain how u kill me so ****ing fast[21:44]

[Talk]GuTss speaks to All : only u[21:44]
uhhhhhhhh cause I'm the only one fighting u.....A DUHHH
[Talk]highwind speaks to All : smallz...my vid gonna be pimp[21:44]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: GuTss has been killed by highwind![21:44]

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : pro[21:44]

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : and my video gonna so prove it[21:44]

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : dude[21:44]

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : u gonna watch it right?[21:44]

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : I got 2[21:44]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: DeMoNiuM has been killed by highwind![21:45]

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : no[21:45]

[Talk]GuTss speaks to All : u cant tell if ur cheating on a video only speed[21:45]
thats the dumbest think I've ever heard

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: GuTss has been killed by highwind![21:45]

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : lol[21:45]

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : yeah smallz[21:45]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: DeMoNiuM has been killed by highwind![21:46]

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : wow[21:46]

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : 110 hp left[21:46]

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : ok go for it[21:46]

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : my video done[21:46]

[Talk]GuTss speaks to All : lol so much cheater in CO an GM wount do nothing cause ur all bulkers[21:46]

[Talk]highwind speaks to All : dont wanna make it too long[21:46]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: DeMoNiuM has been killed by highwind![21:49]

[Talk]GuTss speaks to All : setting up ur hacks an cheats[21:50]

[Talk]GuTss speaks to All : quickfire u suck[21:50]

[Talk]GuTss speaks to All : stop cheat[21:50]

[Talk]GuTss speaks to All : cause i makd u leave co b4 rember[21:51]

[Talk]GuTss speaks to All : u were so fed up with me[21:51]

[Talk]GuTss speaks to All : so u quit[21:51]
thats the 2 dumbest thing I've ever heard

DanceWithArrows
12-04-2007, 21:06
wow, u really hold yourself in high regard dont you? the way you can just casually say "gangbanging" on some bad ass char with a badass friend...unless weversom has stooped to having cannon fodder when pvping. o.O

Quickfire
12-04-2007, 21:17
wow, u really hold yourself in high regard dont you? the way you can just casually say "gangbanging" on some bad ass char with a badass friend...unless weversom has stooped to having cannon fodder when pvping. o.O
translate plz...I dont understand anything in ur post -_-

Quickfire
12-04-2007, 21:28

*EDIT*

Ronny/Shim
12-05-2007, 04:07
...I think ur confused...I said HE thought I was gang bangin him...re-read ftw? if thats not what u mean translate...2nd wtf is weversom....and when was there cannon fodder...re-watch vid ftw? 3rd yes I'm badass yes my friend is badass yes my friends character is badass yes I hold my self in high regard yes ur jealous yes ur emo yes I luv u no i will not touch u k thx bai

Weversom = Anti-Mage

space
12-05-2007, 05:44
...I think ur confused...I said HE thought I was gang bangin him...re-read ftw? if thats not what u mean translate...2nd wtf is weversom....and when was there cannon fodder...re-watch vid ftw? 3rd yes I'm badass yes my friend is badass yes my friends character is badass yes I hold my self in high regard yes ur jealous yes ur emo yes I luv u no i will not touch u k thx bai

You seem to have a high esteem of urself...maybe i shoulda made a vid of when i owned u all over jail =/ Be humble guy.

highwind
12-05-2007, 07:45
u makin me look bad pat......u miss so many times with ss.....then u just nix em :(((

Quickfire
12-05-2007, 08:17
u makin me look bad pat......u miss so many times with ss.....then u just nix em :(((

its cause after I kill gutss I take my hands off the mouse
....and I have to throw my hand back under my desktop when demonium gets near...I keep my keyboard on top of my desk cause its easier to type with....

space
12-05-2007, 08:52

Thats true, lol. It actually looked like demonium owned him pretty bad. Sry if i sounded harsh on u Quickfire, but I just find it kinda fukked up to be so humble before in all ur post, then come post sumn like ur the shiznit when u jump on ur boy's char.

Quickfire
12-05-2007, 10:47
Thats true, lol. It actually looked like demonium owned him pretty bad. Sry if i sounded harsh on u Quickfire, but I just find it kinda fukked up to be so humble before in all ur post, then come post sumn like ur the shiznit when u jump on ur boy's char.

I was only helpin anti once...then he got all emo I cant help it ^_^ I killed him once and he as like "you and ur guild jump me" and I told him it was only play and he kept killin me and I was like dude stop...dude chill...rlx...then I got tired of dying so I went after him....

YouzY
12-05-2007, 10:55
I was only helpin anti once...then he got all emo I cant help it ^_^ I killed him once and he as like "you and ur guild jump me" and I told him it was only play and he kept killin me and I was like dude stop...dude chill...rlx...then I got tired of dying so I went after him....
U guys must be close to a server or something

space
12-05-2007, 11:33

And thats cool, but this attitude im talkin about.

When u returned and had nothing, u werent so big in ur own head. Look at what a down guy Ark_Angel is. When he was crap and when he became ballin, he's still the same. highwind is the man and he dont even talk like that, lol. Same with Ronny and Mr.D, just pro, dont need to go round talkin it. No offence tho, im still cool with u, to each his own, im just tryin to show u sumn before u think u too pro and start doin unnecessary shizz. If im wrong, then thats cool too :)

Quickfire
12-05-2007, 11:39
yeah I get what u talkin about. I didnt say that in seriousness...was a joke I edit it :p also are u talkin about Ark-Angel or Ark_Angel cause I've barley seen Ark_Angel

Quickfire
12-05-2007, 11:41
Dances I wanna apologize for being an ass :(

aphrodit3
12-05-2007, 11:42
proud of u quickfire :)

space
12-05-2007, 12:15
yeah I get what u talkin about. I didnt say that in seriousness...was a joke I edit it :p also are u talkin about Ark-Angel or Ark_Angel cause I've barley seen Ark_Angel

Oh ya, Ark-Angel im talkin bout <3+1

Quickfire
12-05-2007, 13:11
Oh ya, Ark-Angel im talkin bout <3+1

Ark-Angel is my irl friend too lol

DanceWithArrows
12-05-2007, 17:15
Dances I wanna apologize for being an ass :(

me too. *non-*** hug* i guess i just never got over u whoring me on Laguna -.-

Quickfire
12-05-2007, 18:37
me too. *non-*** hug* i guess i just never got over u whoring me on Laguna -.-

....I've never....was prolly the current owner of moonfish...he was an ass...wasnt me ;o

DanceWithArrows
12-05-2007, 18:52
....I've never....was prolly the current owner of moonfish...he was an ass...wasnt me ;o

nao it was you -.- i was helping a friend PK a archer, and i got a whisper a few secs later saying wtf u killed my archer and the next thing i knows, i is getting *****d :(

Quickfire
12-05-2007, 18:54
nao it was you -.- i was helping a friend PK a archer, and i got a whisper a few secs later saying wtf u killed my archer and the next thing i knows, i is getting *****d :(

actually I dunno...coulda been :p