PDA

View Full Version : video capture question

highwind
12-03-2007, 17:53
As everyone know video capture can be pretty laggy, and i was just wondering if anyone has found a way to use 2 computers for a video capture. I was tryin to think of a way to have a main computer to be playing CO while another, like a laptop or something to be somehow running in dualscreen mode while it was actually doing the videocaptureing.....eliminating all the lag possibly? Somebody gimme input and tell me if theres a way to do this? lol:o

Raptordin
12-04-2007, 06:27
As everyone know video capture can be pretty laggy, and i was just wondering if anyone has found a way to use 2 computers for a video capture. I was tryin to think of a way to have a main computer to be playing CO while another, like a laptop or something to be somehow running in dualscreen mode while it was actually doing the videocaptureing.....eliminating all the lag possibly? Somebody gimme input and tell me if theres a way to do this? lol:o

Sorry my friend. no can do.
You can never video capture without a client on your computer, even if you will do the actual recording on another machine.

The best way I know of that will cause no lagg on the computer is to record via an external DV cam capturing your monitor. sorry, hope to be of more help.

Quickfire
12-04-2007, 08:10
I never lag....