PDA

View Full Version : Question for Marcus.

DanceWithArrows
12-02-2007, 16:19
Hey marc,

When i met you and everyone was fcuking with you about you scamming numerous people, did i not come to your defense and say, Marc cant have done this...

While i defended you, i also knew what kind of a player you were. a CHEATING one. you had a website with nearly all of the clean conquer hacks which i joined. i knew that u mystic merchant exploited some of your chars, namely mystic, Lucario, and others and i kept my mouth shut, knowing that if i ratted you out, you would hack and take the sht on my chars, and of 80 pct of them used to belong to you.

though, i was never a big shot in the server, whenever people in ES, namely sumo, and even ENEMIES like goldenarrow told me not to trust you, i did, thinking that people can get 2nd chances. i bought Lucario from you. then I bought F.U.B.A.R from you. then i hired you to RE-make me a NEW DancesWithArrow archer after dlting mine. you didnt and stalled, until finally giving me a faulted archer with only the acc/pass called Slayer (which you, at first, claimed to have lvled to use as your secondary archer, but actually mystic merchant exploited.)

everything was good for me then...having some kickass characters and some good gear. then i got hacked on Lucario and lost like half my gear o.o and was BJed for auto-lvling, which i never did. i DIDNT blame you marc, cuz i thought u wouldnt have done it. that passed. THEN i get hacked on FUBAR 1 day after i made a trade with zach (TroZAN) back.

Question: you must have been LYAO when u saw me blaming and flaming zach didnt you.????

then everyone was like marc musta done this, as both chars used to belong to you. im like, ok..., they do have a point...and i asked marc, if you have my gear, just return that...its not worth a lot...but some of the stuff wasnt mine to begin with...he vehemently denied hacking/taking my stuff

then i file hack cases...never to recieve any reply...was one of the first to discover the online Live Support and they were no help...i gave up on conquer shortly after....

3 weeks later (yesterday), ZACH (TroZAN) MSNs me and said that FUBAR got logged today...i was like wtf...then i put a MSN convo with the ES members and they were like yeah, marcus logged on and said HE filed a hack case and got it back...

REQUEST for Gemini Server: I know many of you hate my guts, and dont trust me none, but I ask you just to read this entire thing and judge Marcus for yourself.

Question to Marc: Are you happy to backstab a guy who defended you, even knowing that you were a cheating piece of scum?

...jeez...didnt even want to come to the forums and do this...but this is just fcuked up...

Sum0
12-02-2007, 16:23
I will tell u his answer b4 he does it :D " I got FUBAR back after u said u quit and after i heard it have been hacked...it would be such a shame of a good char to get in the hands of a scammer" :rolleyes:

deim~v.5
12-02-2007, 16:24
Hey marc,

When i met you and everyone was fcuking with you about you scamming numerous people, did i not come to your defense and say, Marc cant have done this...

While i defended you, i also knew what kind of a player you were. a CHEATING one. you had a website with nearly all of the clean conquer hacks which i joined. i knew that u mystic merchant exploited some of your chars, namely mystic, Lucario, and others and i kept my mouth shut, knowing that if i ratted you out, you would hack and take the sht on my chars, and of 80 pct of them used to belong to you.

though, i was never a big shot in the server, whenever people in ES, namely sumo, and even ENEMIES like goldenarrow told me not to trust you, i did, thinking that people can get 2nd chances. i bought Lucario from you. then I bought F.U.B.A.R from you. then i hired you to RE-make me a NEW DancesWithArrow archer after dlting mine. you didnt and stalled, until finally giving me a faulted archer with only the acc/pass called Slayer (which you, at first, claimed to have lvled to use as your secondary archer, but actually mystic merchant exploited.)

everything was good for me then...having some kickass characters and some good gear. then i got hacked on Lucario and lost like half my gear o.o and was BJed for auto-lvling, which i never did. i DIDNT blame you marc, cuz i thought u wouldnt have done it. that passed. THEN i get hacked on FUBAR 1 day after i made a trade with zach (TroZAN) back.

Question: you must have been LYAO when u saw me blaming and flaming zach didnt you.????

then everyone was like marc musta done this, as both chars used to belong to you. im like, ok..., they do have a point...and i asked marc, if you have my gear, just return that...its not worth a lot...but some of the stuff wasnt mine to begin with...he vehemently denied hacking/taking my stuff

then i file hack cases...never to recieve any reply...was one of the first to discover the online Live Support and they were no help...i gave up on conquer shortly after....

3 weeks later (yesterday), ZACH (TroZAN) MSNs me and said that FUBAR got logged today...i was like wtf...then i put a MSN convo with the ES members and they were like yeah, marcus logged on and said HE filed a hack case and got it back...

REQUEST for Gemini Server: I know many of you hate my guts, and dont trust me none, but I ask you just to read this entire thing and judge Marcus for yourself.

Question to Marc: Are you happy to backstab a guy who defended you, even knowing that you were a cheating piece of scum?

...jeez...didnt even want to come to the forums and do this...but this is just fcuked up...

Rather funny to read concidering the fact that:
1) I did not talk with any ES members
2) I did file a hack case FOR you a long time ago, but never got an answer
3) I did not log fubar at all
4) Zach talked to me yesterday and he knew it wasnt me

DanceWithArrows
12-02-2007, 16:25
Rather funny to read concidering the fact that:
1) I did not talk with any ES members
2) I did file a hack case FOR you a long time ago, but never got an answer
3) I did not log fubar at all
4) Zach talked to me yesterday and he knew it wasnt me

then give it back to me marcus...dude...i know this is pretty arrogant to say...but u kinda owe me for backing you up all this time.

deim~v.5
12-02-2007, 16:27
then give it back to me marcus...dude...i know this is pretty arrogant to say...but u kinda owe me for backing you up all this time.
I dont even have it dude, can't you read?

deim~v.5
12-02-2007, 16:29
As i said before, you can all just assume as much as you want, i really don't give a damn but perhaps you should look closer, who's the one seeying fubar logged in? Who's the one telling you that i logged it in? Etc.

I dont have the password, i never got an answer to that hack case and i cannot involve in co matters other then my own personal accounts, i do not have fubar, i do not own fubar, i didnt claim back that char, i didnt hack that char, etc.

DanceWithArrows
12-02-2007, 19:55
As i said before, you can all just assume as much as you want, i really don't give a damn but perhaps you should look closer, who's the one seeying fubar logged in? Who's the one telling you that i logged it in? Etc.

I dont have the password, i never got an answer to that hack case and i cannot involve in co matters other then my own personal accounts, i do not have fubar, i do not own fubar, i didnt claim back that char, i didnt hack that char, etc.

wow wasnt that the excuse u used last time on that guy named chestum or something? or mystic?

if u just want to be stubborn, i dont give a crap. this msg was to show what a scumbag u are and the fact that u are the most un-trustable (excuse my english) player on this server with the record of most scams and hacks...i bet you even hacked AvalonPrime a while ago when Zach had it to pinpoint at me...but since i have no evidence at that...i cant say anything right?

face it, i bet you even your dear friend Jim morrison doesnt even trust you...i made the mistake of doing so, and look where thats gotten me

Sotnos
12-02-2007, 20:14
Hey marc,

Bolded things

what do they mean ?

deim~v.5
12-02-2007, 23:59
wow wasnt that the excuse u used last time on that guy named chestum or something? or mystic?

if u just want to be stubborn, i dont give a crap. this msg was to show what a scumbag u are and the fact that u are the most un-trustable (excuse my english) player on this server with the record of most scams and hacks...i bet you even hacked AvalonPrime a while ago when Zach had it to pinpoint at me...but since i have no evidence at that...i cant say anything right?

face it, i bet you even your dear friend Jim morrison doesnt even trust you...i made the mistake of doing so, and look where thats gotten me
I never had any info to avalon, besides that Jason was a very good friend of mine.

About jim, well, ask him, or come in game and i'll log his char right away, or that from a few other people if you wish.

Dude you're full of ****, i never scammed nobody and you damn well know it.

I sold you two of the 200+ accounts i have sold, was it the best i've sold? Hell no, not in a long shot.

Then there's also the given fact that you sold those 2 accounts again, yet then somehow became the owner again (with Zach stating you did hack him), then you gave it back to Zach again or whatever.

Just stop your sherade, all you're trying to do is ruin my name, wouldnt even know why, i didnt even do anything.

For the record, you say i did this with chestaum? With chestuam i plainly admitted it out in the open, get your facts straight Jon.

<PrO>
12-03-2007, 10:25
I never had any info to avalon, besides that Jason was a very good friend of mine.

About jim, well, ask him, or come in game and i'll log his char right away, or that from a few other people if you wish.

Dude you're full of ****, i never scammed nobody and you damn well know it.

I sold you two of the 200+ accounts i have sold, was it the best i've sold? Hell no, not in a long shot.

Then there's also the given fact that you sold those 2 accounts again, yet then somehow became the owner again (with Zach stating you did hack him), then you gave it back to Zach again or whatever.

Just stop your sherade, all you're trying to do is ruin my name, wouldnt even know why, i didnt even do anything.

For the record, you say i did this with chestaum? With chestuam i plainly admitted it out in the open, get your facts straight Jon.

Helped carl hack me,you got my armor and club,did carl "give" you that,or...wait,hacked items,you gotta give them back right?

deim~v.5
12-03-2007, 12:54
Helped carl hack me,you got my armor and club,did carl "give" you that,or...wait,hacked items,you gotta give them back right?
I got your armor and club? Hell you shemale, i dont even have a club, the armor on spirit, is bought by troy, not by me, even if it would've been yours, i wasn't included in anything.

I said it for years and i'll say it again:
I dont play trojans, i hate to play them

Quickfire
12-03-2007, 13:00
I dont play trojans, i hate to play them

how come o.O

deim~v.5
12-03-2007, 15:20
how come o.O

Everyone calls you aimbotter lol

Yet eventhough i play with spear some people still call me aimbotter.

Jim_Morrison
12-03-2007, 16:29

:)

DanceWithArrows
12-03-2007, 17:12
Bolded things

what do they mean ?

mystic merchantexploited...=marcus loading like 50 chars and could 130 them in 2 minutes, by creating a seperate server and keep repeating the mystic merchant.

Ronny/Shim
12-03-2007, 17:26
:)

People judge others alot huh? :|

deim~v.5
12-03-2007, 17:52
mystic merchantexploited...=marcus loading like 50 chars and could 130 them in 2 minutes, by creating a seperate server and keep repeating the mystic merchant.

Too bad for you that there were a ****load of people in my teams all the time when i plvld those chars manually, for instance ronny, jim, passaro, myheart and a lot more :)

obsidian
12-06-2007, 21:54
so many threads all containing the same things... enough is enough... full 2soc +12 is easy enough to do with money now, why even put any effort in the game? look elsewhere.

and you come here saying marc does all kinds of ****, then expect even if he did it, to give you stuff back after you air "dirty laundry"?

TroZAN
12-06-2007, 22:35
Ahm... What you mean I knew that it wasnt you O_O I was talking to you on MSN, after constantly disconnecting from game. You said you had just recently filed a hack case. Sumo asked me if it was either me or Jon on F.U.B.A.R, I said no... neither that I even knew of.. Waiting for Jon to get on msn.. I asked him he was surprized to even know it was unban/logged on.. So assuming from being surprized it wasnt him.. who was on F.U.B.A.R and who is Carl? Everyone says Old Drory.. who is old Drory, Does he play CO or has he quit as everyone continues saying? Marc you said on msn you had filed a hack case and if gotten back.. you were going to give it back to either Jon.. or myself.. I said yes I had missed having him, but wouldnt want him back... If "you" were serius about that, give it to Jon.. if you were serius about it. You also said that information couldnt be changed which brings me to a question on why TQ emailed me with a list of questions saying if it was filled out correctly... emailed back.. info would be changed? O_O Ill look though the emails try to post it later once I get my internet back.
LOL aimbotter with a spear... spearbotter o.o

Ronny/Shim
12-07-2007, 00:34

lol, doesn't exist such a thing.

deim~v.5
12-07-2007, 01:06
Ahm... What you mean I knew that it wasnt you O_O I was talking to you on MSN, after constantly disconnecting from game. You said you had just recently filed a hack case. Sumo asked me if it was either me or Jon on F.U.B.A.R, I said no... neither that I even knew of.. Waiting for Jon to get on msn.. I asked him he was surprized to even know it was unban/logged on.. So assuming from being surprized it wasnt him.. who was on F.U.B.A.R and who is Carl? Everyone says Old Drory.. who is old Drory, Does he play CO or has he quit as everyone continues saying? Marc you said on msn you had filed a hack case and if gotten back.. you were going to give it back to either Jon.. or myself.. I said yes I had missed having him, but wouldnt want him back... If "you" were serius about that, give it to Jon.. if you were serius about it. You also said that information couldnt be changed which brings me to a question on why TQ emailed me with a list of questions saying if it was filled out correctly... emailed back.. info would be changed? O_O Ill look though the emails try to post it later once I get my internet back.
Yep i did say i filed a hack case for Jon back then, simply because he asked me to, i also said i never got a response to that.

DuridX
12-07-2007, 10:43
Too bad for you that there were a ****load of people in my teams all the time when i plvld those chars manually, for instance ronny, jim, passaro, myheart and a lot more :)
Plvl ME plx!!! I need 2 lvls ;):D

TroZAN
12-07-2007, 17:00
lol, doesn't exist such a thing.

lol xD

Jizzus
12-08-2007, 02:31
Hey marc,

Have you ever made YOUR OWN character? You should try it sometime.

Jizzus
12-08-2007, 02:36

Marc, why do all people (excluding myself) have to hate on you? Are they jealous or something?

.AaroN.
12-08-2007, 06:43
[QUOTE=Jizzus;6954995]Marc, why do all people (excluding myself) have to hate on you? Are they jealous or something?[/QUOTE

Just jelous i guess :(

JayJayTao
12-08-2007, 07:07
Marc, why do all people (excluding myself) have to hate on you? Are they jealous or something?

I not hate on marcus ok :D he is cool when i talk to him, even though i know some ppl on my fl would tend to disagree:p

deim~v.5
12-08-2007, 08:39
Thing is, people dont go and post " I LIKE HIM ", all you see is people posting flames.

Ronny/Shim
12-08-2007, 08:56
Thing is, people dont go and post " I LIKE HIM ", all you see is people posting flames.

Lies. I do it =o
And btw, do you remember my post from that thread of friends? I guess I get a small list
;)

Raptordin
12-08-2007, 09:54
I Like Him
I Like Mark

Always been nice to me and never treated me bad.

Go go go, Marcus FTW.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :p:p:p:p:p

DanceWithArrows
12-08-2007, 10:29
Have you ever made YOUR OWN character? You should try it sometime.

yes i have.

DancesWithArrow. (after deletion, name was JACKED by marcus) 124>110 arch>tro.
DancesWithMagic. 110>110 water>warr (plvled with a 124 archer...which is like nearly insane at basa/AA)
Rapidz 110 warr
DivineTro 110 tro
NATEG 113 (before sold) tro
aSianRuleZ 101 water (plvled with dances to 87, then rbed dances)
aznTOADEATR (blizzard server) 100 water
AznTOADEATR (gemini) water>fire. was helped 1/2 plvl, but my acc.

yeah.....i did all those BEFORE DB lvling came out. i sold most of them and had no problem with the ppl using it.

every char that i have bought that was NOT from marcus came through safely WHILE in my possesion.

**WAHKEENA** (bought at a 110 water from medusadiablo)
AvalonPrime (bought at 130 from the original owner)

Chars that were HACKED AND SENT TO BOTJAIL AND STRIPPED OF ITEMS:
Lucario 130 water>118 warr (got info back, but it was naked.)
F.U.B.A.R warr>warr>water (STILL lost to me)

enough said about safeness jizzy? its so obvious that marcus took my stuff. it CANT be zach (TroZAN) because he never had possesion of Lucario. it CANT be real fubs, cuz i dont think hes touched Lucario. the only other person who has had FULL access to both accs was marcus. and he did it, after me trusting him for a VERY long time.

deim~v.5
12-08-2007, 11:24
yes i have.

DancesWithArrow. (after deletion, name was JACKED by marcus) 124>110 arch>tro.
DancesWithMagic. 110>110 water>warr (plvled with a 124 archer...which is like nearly insane at basa/AA)
Rapidz 110 warr
DivineTro 110 tro
NATEG 113 (before sold) tro
aSianRuleZ 101 water (plvled with dances to 87, then rbed dances)
aznTOADEATR (blizzard server) 100 water
AznTOADEATR (gemini) water>fire. was helped 1/2 plvl, but my acc.

yeah.....i did all those BEFORE DB lvling came out. i sold most of them and had no problem with the ppl using it.

every char that i have bought that was NOT from marcus came through safely WHILE in my possesion.

**WAHKEENA** (bought at a 110 water from medusadiablo)
AvalonPrime (bought at 130 from the original owner)

Chars that were HACKED AND SENT TO BOTJAIL AND STRIPPED OF ITEMS:
Lucario 130 water>118 warr (got info back, but it was naked.)
F.U.B.A.R warr>warr>water (STILL lost to me)

enough said about safeness jizzy? its so obvious that marcus took my stuff. it CANT be zach (TroZAN) because he never had possesion of Lucario. it CANT be real fubs, cuz i dont think hes touched Lucario. the only other person who has had FULL access to both accs was marcus. and he did it, after me trusting him for a VERY long time.
Carl has had access to both of them as well, but both of us didnt do it.

You want the chars back, ask Zach.

FreakyStylie
12-08-2007, 18:21
:pAhm... What you mean I knew that it wasnt you O_O I was talking to you on MSN, after constantly disconnecting from game. You said you had just recently filed a hack case. Sumo asked me if it was either me or Jon on F.U.B.A.R, I said no... neither that I even knew of.. Waiting for Jon to get on msn.. I asked him he was surprized to even know it was unban/logged on.. So assuming from being surprized it wasnt him.. who was on F.U.B.A.R and who is Carl? Everyone says Old Drory.. who is old Drory, Does he play CO or has he quit as everyone continues saying? Marc you said on msn you had filed a hack case and if gotten back.. you were going to give it back to either Jon.. or myself.. I said yes I had missed having him, but wouldnt want him back... If "you" were serius about that, give it to Jon.. if you were serius about it. You also said that information couldnt be changed which brings me to a question on why TQ emailed me with a list of questions saying if it was filled out correctly... emailed back.. info would be changed? O_O Ill look though the emails try to post it later once I get my internet back.

Man everyone is forgetting the cool ppl that used to play CO.

Carl = Sexiest man Alive k?

Na but yah Carl is the original owner and creator of the double rb char Drory. He sold it and started to play on his water tao Kraiden. Kraiden is now used by multipul ppl i belive. He was former DL of the guild .:Reign:. He was good freinds and enemies with many ppl :p He has completely quit co. :D
Good enough?

DanceWithArrows
12-08-2007, 19:18
:p

Man everyone is forgetting the cool ppl that used to play CO.

Carl = Sexiest man Alive k?

Na but yah Carl is the original owner and creator of the double rb char Drory. He sold it and started to play on his water tao Kraiden. Kraiden is now used by multipul ppl i belive. He was former DL of the guild .:Reign:. He was good freinds and enemies with many ppl :p He has completely quit co. :D
Good enough?

you forgot to mention the summer carl came back on Kraiden and i GAVE him my alt fire Ultimata~Blaze AND gave him a super skt brac/super 2 soc BS and elite +2 others for FREE, cuz i thought he AND marc was cool. and i dunno if carl is involved in this or not, but if he is..thats hella fcuked up to do to me if i gave you a treasure trove of free items and get hacked by that guy.