VIBE
KARMA~RULE

:)

We finally got our side organized :):D

Zero18
12-01-2007, 23:35
Hey, did you see us making threads like "GOGOGO US MONTHS IN A ROW O.O"
Not intended to flame, just wondering..

Oh and, this week not much showed up because of the gate thing. Next week will be a good gw i think o.o

12-01-2007, 23:38
Lol, organized? The guild gate being bugged screwed our side over. Sorry, we don't wait and see if they fix it on a weekend since normally nothing is fixed until next scheduled maint.

Oh, and originally Born-To-Kill would have pole but seeing how HorneT had to jump gate to win pole for Vibe you ended up with pole.

Either way, be all happy about your 'accomplished' win. Too bad you act like you never won before.

Sotnos
12-01-2007, 23:54
well, howver way either side wins, when you have won twice in a row after losing for monthes, wouldnt you be excited?

Zero18
12-01-2007, 23:56
Not if the other side wasn't full strength both times.

Plus, I would be happy, but I wouldn't think we're all tough **** and start talkin **** to the other side. We win literally for weeks, months and don't say a word (except for 2-3 people) Their side wins, everyones talkin ****.

But meh, thats what gw is all about o.o

space
12-02-2007, 02:02

Oh and, this week not much showed up because of the gate thing. Next week will be a good gw i think o.o

I hope so, i want more gws like the week before this one, it was sweet. This one was rather boring cept for a few scares. But ya, Gratz freaky, i know especially you wanted a victory so badly and for so long.

deim~v.5
12-02-2007, 04:28
Neither were we so stop using that arguement.

Plus, I would be happy, but I wouldn't think we're all tough **** and start talkin **** to the other side. We win literally for weeks, months and don't say a word (except for 2-3 people) Their side wins, everyones talkin ****.

You all did do that, i was still in ur side when that happend, i was there, most of your side DID do that.

VaUx
12-02-2007, 04:49
i was afk o.o

maoo
12-02-2007, 09:13
Lol, organized? The guild gate being bugged screwed our side over. Sorry, we don't wait and see if they fix it on a weekend since normally nothing is fixed until next scheduled maint.

Oh, and originally Born-To-Kill would have pole but seeing how HorneT had to jump gate to win pole for Vibe you ended up with pole.

Either way, be all happy about your 'accomplished' win. Too bad you act like you never won before.

Too bad you're racist which means you're basically worth nothing for the world.

TriSinDetta
12-02-2007, 10:09
GOGOGOGO 2 WEEKS IN A ROW

VIBE
KARMA~RULE

PFFT

This coming from a guy who cried why I pk'ed him in BI after he went guildless because it was not the weekend. Yeah, your a pure member :rolleyes:

TQ won this GW anyway smart guy. Friday night me, Unearth, ReyaM, Stevelok, Firelord, Barrbie, VaUx, MGemini, Genji and a few others broke the gate and dominated outside. However seeing the bug was still there and prob was not going be fixed most did not care to find out Sat night.

Jim_Morrison
12-02-2007, 10:55
PFFT

This coming from a guy who cried why I pk'ed him in BI after he went guildless because it was not the weekend. Yeah, your a pure member :rolleyes:

TQ won this GW anyway smart guy. Friday night me, Unearth, ReyaM, Stevelok, Firelord, Barrbie, VaUx, MGemini, Genji and a few others broke the gate and dominated outside. However seeing the bug was still there and prob was not going be fixed most did not care to find out Sat night.

Not to come here and brag,but in the past it has been mentioned that you do call your fellow guildies via telephone.There was a restet allowing 2 hours for a rush.The people you did have to rush in the end where actualy more people then we had preivious to these two wins.Plus you had that mighty water with reflect on your side this Gw.

We did win two GW in a row,One by force and One by sticking it out against the odds given to us.Never ever in the past months prior to this i for one did no once give up the fight.No matter the circumstances.Most my side is asleep during the end of GW and you call them names and such.Where was Reyam ,asleep? This was ok to you ?Hope you call him every name under the book. You all gave up too easy.

VaUx
12-02-2007, 10:55
PFFT

<3;)

~Damien~
12-02-2007, 11:02

Yeah it's true vibe is putting threads on forum bragging about their cheating gate jumpers abusing the gate glitch? When 300 won gw 3 weeks ago we didn't run around and brag about it. And I never see es brag about winning except for a few people, and I see vibe members all over the place bragging about winning but hey that's ok ;) this weekend was handed to you by a fluke, do you really think this fluke will happen twice? nope the bug is fixed next gw will be one to remember.

PFFT

Word :)

highwind
12-02-2007, 11:19
damn........u all take this game WAYYYY to seriously :o

Sum0
12-02-2007, 11:43
Gratz o.o"...i'll also start counting from now on :p

Jim_Morrison
12-02-2007, 11:50
Yeah it's true vibe is putting threads on forum bragging about their cheating gate jumpers abusing the gate glitch? When 300 won gw 3 weeks ago we didn't run around and brag about it. And I never see es brag about winning except for a few people, and I see vibe members all over the place bragging about winning but hey that's ok ;) this weekend was handed to you by a fluke, do you really think this fluke will happen twice? nope the bug is fixed next gw will be one to remember.

All is fair in love and war. Jumping gates duno wasnt there in the begining to see how this all started.But was there to see zmac jump.You have a cheater in ur guild too.See how this is starting to work yet ?

Ronny/Shim
12-02-2007, 11:58
Sorry the leaders never said anything about gw and how easy/hard it is.
I am the one who created vibe and I never came to this forum say we won.. It's the members in personal who's coming and saying such a thing.
You guys judge everything too quickly eventhough it's not true. About enemies not coming, sorry but our side also hardly come online to the end of gw and yet it was not our full "army" there, we all have problems with time.. About me, personally sleep very early and it's not even closer of gw ends when I go to sleep and alot of my friends have same problem and also our mates from Europe where they have more difficult stuffs with time than ourselves.
Sometimes I even think you guys just tell these stuffs just to look like excuses meaning "I am pro" while this game is not made by one person, everyone needs help and one person can't win the gw by itself. I don't see respect by your mates/allies in this and also I don't see from my members who just came and say stupid comments like we won, you suck and so on. I would like to ask to my side not to post stuffs like it once again or I will be sure to kick you.

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-02-2007, 13:40
Haha Freaky lets not get over your head :p

@Vibe/Karma~ Good job on your wins but lets not get ****y over 2 wins..

@ES/allies~ A few of you guys did brag about your wins too So this is fair if Freaky brags a little.

Lets not start counting but take it like if you win this week you get your 'bragging rights' for the week until next gw... this way it makes it more fun for everyone :D

~Damien~
12-02-2007, 13:42
All is fair in love and war. Jumping gates duno wasnt there in the begining to see how this all started.But was there to see zmac jump.You have a cheater in ur guild too.See how this is starting to work yet ?

Your such a liar don't even try to throw dirt on macs name, everyone knows hes a clean player and that just shows your pathetic.

TriSinDetta
12-02-2007, 14:01
Not to come here and brag,but in the past it has been mentioned that you do call your fellow guildies via telephone.There was a restet allowing 2 hours for a rush.The people you did have to rush in the end where actualy more people then we had preivious to these two wins.Plus you had that mighty water with reflect on your side this Gw.

We did win two GW in a row,One by force and One by sticking it out against the odds given to us.Never ever in the past months prior to this i for one did no once give up the fight.No matter the circumstances.Most my side is asleep during the end of GW and you call them names and such.Where was Reyam ,asleep? This was ok to you ?Hope you call him every name under the book. You all gave up too easy.

Jim you sound like a idiot right now. Let me explain. Born to kill had the pole before server maint however none of us got in and Hornet gate jumped and won the gate. We broke pole, noone could enter. We all figured server maint would fix it.

After server maint we all rushed and broke it and still the bug was there. So to the players that figured TQ would not fix it because TQ is not open weekends made other plans. I talked to Brian and Steve that Friday and explained the gate was not fixed and no point in playing. So they made other plans, so right there stevelok, firelord and aeris are not going. I did not see Genji log in so he also must of made other plans and same with ReyaM. Hmmm, thats 5 difference makers right there and there prob was more however I dont know and Chaos prob would of went had he not seen our low numbers.

And NO, I am not gonna call Brian and Steve to tell them there was a server maint 2 hours before end and GW MIGHT be fixed. For all we knew it was not fixed, we thought it was fixed Friday night after server maint and we wasted our time and effort because we broke it and it was not fixed. It was a birthday for them anyway.

And we did not give up. I fought until 10:50 which means 10 mins left. Its hard to kill Bebulks without a trojan matching his potency and your side with there large amount of noob waters.

I dont care really, so what if your side got more stronger. Does not erase our 4 months of dominating and our abilty to still, if TQ does not pull some shanagins. Your side quits if theres little chance of winning. Some ours did because TQ bugged the gates. Lets not forget last week when we were 4 mins from a ES win without Oliver, FireLord, Stevelok and Aeris.. And soon Triaxe will be in that mix again.

Drew
12-02-2007, 14:22
when i just logged on, was talking to enemies, when i finally went into gw, was still what? like 2 hours of gw left? didn't see anyone jump gates, except 2 people, they were both in elite squad. and was a nobody because i dont ever remember seeing the name before.

although i dont go gw much, so who knows.

Drew
12-02-2007, 14:36
I hate people who use cheats in CO or accuse clean players of cheating.

so... you hate yourself? rofl.

~Damien~
12-02-2007, 14:44
so... you hate yourself? rofl.

If you think I cheat then your pathetic. I laugh when people call me a cheater or aimbotter or whatever, djdiver called me an aimbotter because he couldn't land a scent sword on me :confused: then trojraptor gives him aimbot and now I can't jump when I fight him hmmmm. When people say I cheat its a compliment because I'm a clean player so they are only complimenting my skill.
Sounds to me like your a little frustrated after my prof training spear put you in the dirt. XD When I am 130 we'll have some fun k. ;)

deim~v.5
12-02-2007, 14:54
Zmac did jump wall, he's assured that he's allowed to as well, these screenshots have been taking from a video, included in the video is him jumping the wall, the conversation afterwards, etc.

All his been submitted to the gms

deim~v.5
12-02-2007, 14:57
Jim you sound like a idiot right now. Let me explain. Born to kill had the pole before server maint however none of us got in and Hornet gate jumped and won the gate. We broke pole, noone could enter. We all figured server maint would fix it.

After server maint we all rushed and broke it and still the bug was there. So to the players that figured TQ would not fix it because TQ is not open weekends made other plans. I talked to Brian and Steve that Friday and explained the gate was not fixed and no point in playing. So they made other plans, so right there stevelok, firelord and aeris are not going. I did not see Genji log in so he also must of made other plans and same with ReyaM. Hmmm, thats 5 difference makers right there and there prob was more however I dont know and Chaos prob would of went had he not seen our low numbers.

And NO, I am not gonna call Brian and Steve to tell them there was a server maint 2 hours before end and GW MIGHT be fixed. For all we knew it was not fixed, we thought it was fixed Friday night after server maint and we wasted our time and effort because we broke it and it was not fixed. It was a birthday for them anyway.

And we did not give up. I fought until 10:50 which means 10 mins left. Its hard to kill Bebulks without a trojan matching his potency and your side with there large amount of noob waters.

I dont care really, so what if your side got more stronger. Does not erase our 4 months of dominating and our abilty to still, if TQ does not pull some shanagins. Your side quits if theres little chance of winning. Some ours did because TQ bugged the gates. Lets not forget last week when we were 4 mins from a ES win without Oliver, FireLord, Stevelok and Aeris.. And soon Triaxe will be in that mix again.
Both gw's i had my char in es logged on, both gw's you litteraly said you called firelord, stevelok and aeris, to show you that it's true.

YOU ALSO SAID ARCHIER GOT SOLD! Selling is illegal according to TQ regulations *hint hint*

Firelord WAS there, stevelok DID come, even after the last maint i saw their chars on for a bit, same goes for genji and oliver, so don't even try to start *****in

deim~v.5
12-02-2007, 15:02
If you think I cheat then your pathetic. I laugh when people call me a cheater or aimbotter or whatever, djdiver called me an aimbotter because he couldn't land a scent sword on me :confused: then trojraptor gives him aimbot and now I can't jump when I fight him hmmmm. When people say I cheat its a compliment because I'm a clean player so they are only complimenting my skill.
Sounds to me like your a little frustrated after my prof training spear put you in the dirt. XD When I am 130 we'll have some fun k. ;)
I'm so gonna laugh at all of you non war war reborns once they will put in their new plans.

Anyways, your spear sucks, besides that you can't hit for **** with it yet, just because you got one doesn't mean you automaticly rock with it. It takes years of training to be able to actually hit someone during gw with it, even most of my hits are still based on luck eventhough i've played with a spear for many years and made many many kills with it.

For the record, all of our allies/guildies must've switched their aimbots off when we won gw then, cause without them logging off at all, we all thought eachother for fun, that lasted for about 45 minutes and ALL players were playing perfectly legit right there.

Jizzus
12-02-2007, 15:04

Who helped or let you win war? EliteSquad?

Quickfire
12-02-2007, 15:12
what bug did he use...lol I remember a LONG time ago before I 2nd rbned quickfire I was in gw and if u sit wave for a minute or so it lagged u and gate dissappeared. but when u tried to jump over it just pulled u back xD

.AaroN.
12-02-2007, 15:13
Hey Hey lets not get abive ourseves here...That said u DID have 2 hours to rush and u didnt, first time ive managed to stay up to 4 am yes 4 am is the end of gw, i dont go very often for obvious reasons. First time we got organized and good on us, for the ppl said that u guys dont brag lol? we are a guild filled with europeans just like me and gw is at ungodly hours for us and u brag about it so dont come with that sh!t plz. k i'm done.

TriSinDetta
12-02-2007, 15:34
Both gw's i had my char in es logged on, both gw's you litteraly said you called firelord, stevelok and aeris, to show you that it's true.

YOU ALSO SAID ARCHIER GOT SOLD! Selling is illegal according to TQ regulations *hint hint*

Firelord WAS there, stevelok DID come, even after the last maint i saw their chars on for a bit, same goes for genji and oliver, so don't even try to start *****in

Bull**** because it was Brians daughters birthday yesterday. See you think you know everything but you know jack. Here also some info for your wannabe spygate agent I know everything but know nothing. Archier was not sold, FireLord gave him to my roommate. Know where FireLord got it? Stevelok gave it to him. Know where stevelok got archier? bought it from the orginal owner long time ago and stevelok used archier at gw while stevelok leveled his trojan after 1st reborn. HINT HINT Like that matters. Talk about useless information

FireLord was not on last week and niether was aeris for the last 2 hours and stevelok was on vacation. Gosh, stop talking like you know everything, boring. And last week Oliver was not there along with them and this week Genji was not there. Try to read a reply more then once

Camz
12-02-2007, 15:40

Lol, oh really, you saw me jump gate? Thats a lie right there because (1) you were not there at the exact moment when i got in the castle (nobody was =o) and (2) I got in yea but not through the gates :D and not using any cheats either. Just like the offscreen lag bug used by some when battling there are glitches in this game :D

Meh, didnt expect you of all persons to accuse me of cheat though, since you said youve been called cheater also you know accusations arent always true.

And on that note I had a good laugh when Anti-Mage and deimos accuse me of speed hack, diemos even said he got me and video and gonna try to jail me :D I've been a clean player since the day I started CO and I still am, can't say the same for diemos =X

Anyways I quit active play on this game awhile ago, only came on for guild wars, dis city quest etc while my irl friends leveled me. I'm quitting completely now though, my only reason for playing CO or any other game in my lil spare time is cause it used to be fun but its gotten really boring :( and I dont intend to continue to support a company that offers such **** service -.- instead of making the game more interesting they add +12 and socket stones -.-

.AaroN.
12-02-2007, 15:41
Firelord was on, he was the only 1 doin much...how ever small that was...

deim~v.5
12-02-2007, 15:50
Lol, oh really, you saw me jump gate? Thats a lie right there because (1) you were not there at the exact moment when i got in the castle (nobody was =o) and (2) I got in yea but not through the gates :D and not using any cheats either. Just like the offscreen lag bug used by some when battling there are glitches in this game :D

Meh, didnt expect you of all persons to accuse me of cheat though, since you said youve been called cheater also you know accusations arent always true.

And on that note I had a good laugh when Anti-Mage and deimos accuse me of speed hack, diemos even said he got me and video and gonna try to jail me :D I've been a clean player since the day I started CO and I still am, can't say the same for diemos =X

Anyways I quit active play on this game awhile ago, only came on for guild wars, dis city quest etc while my irl friends leveled me. I'm quitting completely now though, my only reason for playing CO or any other game in my lil spare time is cause it used to be fun but its gotten really boring :( and I dont intend to continue to support a company that offers such **** service -.- instead of making the game more interesting they add +12 and socket stones -.-
Cornor wall, someone was there, need to look better next time

TriSinDetta
12-02-2007, 15:52
Firelord was on, he was the only 1 doin much...how ever small that was...

I logged off at 10:50, ten mins before gw ended. Unless they made gw longer this weekend he was not on when I logged off

And it dont matter because even if they logged on I logged off so we still were not full side. Geez. I played 10-10:50. I saw Unearth, Sumo, Esmeralda, Paradise, Tao, 2 unknown waters, Harrison, Nemesis, Oliver, MGemini and Demonin, Triton, Harry and 2 300 members. You tell me thats a full side please

Sum0
12-02-2007, 16:07
I logged off at 10:50, ten mins before gw ended. Unless they made gw longer this weekend he was not on when I logged off

And it dont matter because even if they logged on I logged off so we still were not full side. Geez. I played 10-10:50. I saw Unearth, Sumo, Esmeralda, Paradise, Tao, 2 unknown waters, Harrison, Nemesis, Oliver, MGemini and Demonin, Triton, Harry and 2 300 members. You tell me thats a full side please

o.o" wasn't me on sumo :(...i was out D=

As for what i notice ..is just someone here with a very big ego carrying a personal vendetta ...which won't take him anywhere...Creating a power with countless lies at at it's fundation never works out.

Ronny/Shim
12-02-2007, 16:14
Erm, look.. Stev was on and FireLord too.. I talked to them as well, btw zmac was speed hacking yes, I'm sad I didn't record that.. really that was very sad.
And about gates getting break, after sm we just openned it and tried to get in, it didn't change so we just let enemies break it for the fun.
Also who got the pole wasn't only HorneT, I was inside too.. we just logged before gw starts.. stupid think of "we jumped gates/walls" while we just logged in rofl.

TriSinDetta
12-02-2007, 16:29
Erm, look.. Stev was on and FireLord too.. I talked to them as well, btw zmac was speed hacking yes, I'm sad I didn't record that.. really that was very sad.
And about gates getting break, after sm we just openned it and tried to get in, it didn't change so we just let enemies break it for the fun.
Also who got the pole wasn't only HorneT, I was inside too.. we just logged before gw starts.. stupid think of "we jumped gates/walls" while we just logged in rofl.

So you tell me how I was hitting HorneT at a gate while Born To Kill had the pole. Please tell me as I right clicked HorneT as he was shooting a gate and later he was inside when noone outside pole winner guild born could enter. Nice, try another one please. Unless there is another 130 archer that has the name HorneT I was zapping.

Oh shucks, what does my say matter? I was only THERE

deim~v.5
12-02-2007, 16:31
So you tell me how I was hitting HorneT at a gate while Born To Kill had the pole. Please tell me as I right clicked HorneT as he was shooting a gate and later he was inside when noone outside pole winner guild born could enter. Nice, try another one please. Unless there is another 130 archer that has the name HorneT I was zapping.

You were also there saying stevelok and firelord didnt log this weekend, yet you're wrong, still you kept saying i know my friends better then you, yet they were there, you were wrong.

Mae, really, you say hornet jumps, i believe you since i dont even know that hornet guy, but i had dart inside, jim had darkdrell inside, ronny had fury inside, etc., etc.

Even without hornet, the pole would've become ours eventually.

TriSinDetta
12-02-2007, 16:33
o.o" wasn't me on sumo :(...i was out D=

As for what i notice ..is just someone here with a very big ego carrying a personal vendetta ...which won't take him anywhere...Creating a power with countless lies at at it's fundation never works out.

Yea, I dont know why I come to these stupid forums, always turns into a pissing match. I care less, sure, you guys won yesterday. We had everyone on our side on and you guys won. Noone on Vibe, Emperors and Karma cheat EVER. There the best. Gratz so much, I prey one day I can shake your hands:rolleyes:

Leaving Forums again for a while. Flame away because I CARE:p

Ronny/Shim
12-02-2007, 16:38

Sorry I don't know, all I know I just logged and he was there and said same.
Btw I didn't remember of gates being bugged since the gw started.. who knows when it happened? You're point finger.. but it's fun many of your side jumped the gate when it was bugged.. if HorneT did.. well I can talk to him but will you ever do it for your side? never because you're blind enough to say " NO WE ARE NOT CHEATERS " .. well, I will have a conversation with my 1 mate who's get called as gate jumper.

Camz
12-02-2007, 16:55

Another accuser >.> I play Conquer on my desktop but I also have it installed on my laptop as well. After lots of people accusing me of speedhacking Ive logged in zmac and my water tao camz and looked on the laptop screen as I jumped with zmac to see how it looks and I agree it looks suspicious, but its only because I have high ping. Ask shotcaller, we live in the same island, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, the ping is **** here.

If you guys are SO sure I speedhack explain to me how the hell you guys are able to keep up with me when I jump away when taos and archers start hitting me? From my understanding speedhack is the speed of cyclone or divine hare or whatever, wouldnt I be able to jump away MUCH faster than usual? Hypocrites, you said on this forums that people call you cheat while you are clean and you do the same to others -.-

P.S. I can't be bothered by any more accusers, talk is cheap, diemos claims his vid will send me to jail, ok lets wait and see who all gonna eat there words when I don't -.- then again diemos claims hes some member of TQ's organisation so I guess he'll try to pull a few strings, I wouldnt put it past him =o

Ronny/Shim
12-02-2007, 17:01
Another accuser >.> I play Conquer on my desktop but I also have it installed on my laptop as well. After lots of people accusing me of speedhacking Ive logged in zmac and my water tao camz and looked on the laptop screen as I jumped with zmac to see how it looks and I agree it looks suspicious, but its only because I have high ping. Ask shotcaller, we live in the same island, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, the ping is **** here.

If you guys are SO sure I speedhack explain to me how the hell you guys are able to keep up with me when I jump away when taos and archers start hitting me? From my understanding speedhack is the speed of cyclone or divine hare or whatever, wouldnt I be able to jump away MUCH faster than usual? Hypocrites, you said on this forums that people call you cheat while you are clean and you do the same to others -.-

P.S. I can't be bothered by any more accusers, talk is cheap, diemos claims his vid will send me to jail, ok lets wait and see who all gonna eat there words when I don't -.- then again diemos claims hes some member of TQ's organisation so I guess he'll try to pull a few strings, I wouldnt put it past him =o

Look I didn't even read what you said. If you don't have balls to say I DID YES then don't reply, how your character was inside then? how people couldn't reach you while you were dodging all? I could do 1 jump while you did 4 and wasn't in my screen and you were getting hit for many archers/fire taos.. Please I don't need to ACCUSE without even know if it's cheat or not.. I know some doesn't and I know some did/do, Don't say I don't know a **** of conquer because in this server and maybe almost in whole game I'm the more oldest player =]

deim~v.5
12-02-2007, 17:11

I didnt claim any of that tq bull****

Camz
12-02-2007, 17:43
I didnt claim any of that tq bull****

[Whisper]deimos speaks to zmac: Rofl, again, check your sources[17:14]

[Whisper]deimos speaks to zmac: Ask your friends from es what i am at tq's :)[17:14]

[Whisper]deimos speaks to zmac: I actually had to read and memorize the tos[17:15]

[Whisper]deimos speaks to zmac: did u?[17:15]

:rolleyes:

deim~v.5
12-02-2007, 17:46

[Whisper]deimos speaks to zmac: Ask your friends from es what i am at tq's :)[17:14]

[Whisper]deimos speaks to zmac: I actually had to read and memorize the tos[17:15]

[Whisper]zmac speaks to deimos: I'm a retarded story teller[17:14]

[Whisper]zmacspeaks to deimos: I actually had to think a long long time about all this[17:15]

[Whisper]zmac speaks to deimos: did u like it?[17:15]

I'm a mod, nothing more

12-02-2007, 18:10
You guys just proved you don't read...Triaxe stated Steve and Firelord WAS NOT at GW the last 2 HOURs. And they weren't. And yes she'd know more than you, Marc...seeing how both of them are on her flist.

deim~v.5
12-02-2007, 18:21
You guys just proved you don't read...Triaxe stated Steve and Firelord WAS NOT at GW the last 2 HOURs. And they weren't. And yes she'd know more than you, Marc...seeing how both of them are on her flist.
Both of them are on my enemylist, firelord i actually talk to quite a lot (at least did, just came back so only talked a few times since i came back)

~Damien~
12-02-2007, 19:19

HAHA SERVED, you put deimos in a little corner and he **** and pissed his pants. XD

FreakyStylie
12-02-2007, 19:23
I am the one who created vibe and I never came to this forum say we won.. It's the members in personal who's coming and saying such a thing.
You guys judge everything too quickly eventhough it's not true. About enemies not coming, sorry but our side also hardly come online to the end of gw and yet it was not our full "army" there, we all have problems with time.. About me, personally sleep very early and it's not even closer of gw ends when I go to sleep and alot of my friends have same problem and also our mates from Europe where they have more difficult stuffs with time than ourselves.
Sometimes I even think you guys just tell these stuffs just to look like excuses meaning "I am pro" while this game is not made by one person, everyone needs help and one person can't win the gw by itself. I don't see respect by your mates/allies in this and also I don't see from my members who just came and say stupid comments like we won, you suck and so on. I would like to ask to my side not to post stuffs like it once again or I will be sure to kick you.

I think everyone is taking this thread the wrong way. I created it to congragulate our side on its comeback not to put anyone down. Im not rubbing it in ES, 300, TDH, ect's face just happy gw is a bit more even.

Yes ES won for a verylong time in a row. Nice job for that but u guys werent the loseing side and u were used to winning. This is a first in a long time for us. Im happy. So I created the thread, again, not to put anyone down, but to congradualte our side. I dont think i have ever smack talked anyone after GW saying "You Suck" "ES STINKS" ect. I dont hold grudes in GW, I dont kill enemies oustide of GW unless they attack me. I have no problems with most on the opposing side.

Also someone said there were no threads that were made on ES winning gw there were 3-4 made by that guy jjealmark or something like that. No one payed attention to them tho.

In Short- Im sorry for anyone that took this thread the wrong way i didnt mean to bragg or put anyone down. If people want i will close it.

Once again sorry for and misunderstandings,
Freaky :)

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-02-2007, 20:13
I think everyone is taking this thread the wrong way. I created it to congragulate our side on its comeback not to put anyone down. Im not rubbing it in ES, 300, TDH, ect's face just happy gw is a bit more even.

Yes ES won for a verylong time in a row. Nice job for that but u guys werent the loseing side and u were used to winning. This is a first in a long time for us. Im happy. So I created the thread, again, not to put anyone down, but to congradualte our side. I dont think i have ever smack talked anyone after GW saying "You Suck" "ES STINKS" ect. I dont hold grudes in GW, I dont kill enemies oustide of GW unless they attack me. I have no problems with most on the opposing side.

Also someone said there were no threads that were made on ES winning gw there were 3-4 made by that guy jjealmark or something like that. No one payed attention to them tho.

In Short- Im sorry for anyone that took this thread the wrong way i didnt mean to bragg or put anyone down. If people want i will close it.

THREAD CLOSED PLEASE STARSHINE :)

aphrodit3
12-02-2007, 20:21
THREAD CLOSED PLEASE STARSHINE :)

i second that
topic is done ~

Ronny/Shim
12-03-2007, 00:07

I'm not saying you did it in this thread, I ask to not flame/insult once again because times ago was like it >_< ..... the part we won, is just not so funny then it goes for the same way.. There're different stuffs we could make fun than try to put gw threads, we all know we will get flamed as just like if they do, that's why I'm asking it.

YouzY
12-03-2007, 00:17
hope the gate isnt bugged next weekend again

Drew
12-03-2007, 01:03

ahem, you either A) dont know how to read what is on your screen, B) dont understand english or C) just very retarded.

i said you must hate yourself, because your signature says *quote from ~Damien~* I hate people who use cheats in CO or accuse clean players of cheating. *end quote from ~Damien~* ahem, you accuse me of cheating and i know you have others aswell who i know are clean players.

one word that explains yourself... Newbie.

DaRkTrO
12-03-2007, 01:03

When you guys started to win back a few months ago there were constant threads of spam, flame and abuse

Drew
12-03-2007, 01:07
Who helped or let you win war? EliteSquad?

actually, 300 wasn't suppose to win the pole when they did, I helped them win it with my wife's archer and killed people who were attacking the pole and caused everyone to chase after me allowing them not to take the pole from 300 :O

so therefor thats how 300 kept the pole with just like - bit of hp left on it :O

deim~v.5
12-03-2007, 01:11
actually, 300 wasn't suppose to win the pole when they did, I helped them win it with my wife's archer and killed people who were attacking the pole and caused everyone to chase after me allowing them not to take the pole from 300 :O

so therefor thats how 300 kept the pole with just like - bit of hp left on it :O
No offence drew, but gw is never about 1 single person, why doesn't anyone get that? Not saying you didnt do a great job or anything, but we were there, all working together.

Drew
12-03-2007, 01:25
No offence drew, but gw is never about 1 single person, why doesn't anyone get that? Not saying you didnt do a great job or anything, but we were there, all working together.

umm, i had my archer in gw that week in 300 guild on their side... remember? then once gw was almost over and was 300's pole still with 1 bar left, i started attacking everyone at pole to distract them from taking pole :O

so yes, you had nothing to do with that, everyone else was outside the gates. :P

deim~v.5
12-03-2007, 01:39
umm, i had my archer in gw that week in 300 guild on their side... remember? then once gw was almost over and was 300's pole still with 1 bar left, i started attacking everyone at pole to distract them from taking pole :O

so yes, you had nothing to do with that, everyone else was outside the gates. :P
If you are talking about the last weekend of november, we were all at pole the last few minutes, i think you are refering to what we thought at first was the last few minutes, but then we noticed we still had to go for an hour.

I know for sure i was still at pole, so was jim and everyone else, since afterwards we took screenshots and **** (just like we did this weekend)

Didn't say you didn't do all that, didn't say you didn't do a great job, cause you did, but we were all there together, we won together, not just a single person, i can't hardly say i won gw for years simply because dart hit 40k on the pole per arrow, nor can i say i won gw for years because i revived everyone, it's all based on working together, you, me and everyone else.

space
12-03-2007, 02:06
If you are talking about the last weekend of november, we were all at pole the last few minutes, i think you are refering to what we thought at first was the last few minutes, but then we noticed we still had to go for an hour.

I know for sure i was still at pole, so was jim and everyone else, since afterwards we took screenshots and **** (just like we did this weekend)

Didn't say you didn't do all that, didn't say you didn't do a great job, cause you did, but we were all there together, we won together, not just a single person, i can't hardly say i won gw for years simply because dart hit 40k on the pole per arrow, nor can i say i won gw for years because i revived everyone, it's all based on working together, you, me and everyone else.

He's talking about the weekend before Vibe was created. Or the weekend before that, cant remember too well, but i don't believe you were back then.

deim~v.5
12-03-2007, 02:12
He's talking about the weekend before Vibe was created. Or the weekend before that, cant remember too well, but i don't believe you were back then.

****, i didnt read right, he's talking about 300 lol. Nope wasn't there yet then.

Oceania
12-03-2007, 07:37

steve and firelord was there the last 2 hours..i saw them.

Jim_Morrison
12-03-2007, 16:53
[Whisper]zmac speaks to deimos: I'm a retarded story teller[17:14]

[Whisper]zmacspeaks to deimos: I actually had to think a long long time about all this[17:15]

[Whisper]zmac speaks to deimos: did u like it?[17:15]

I'm a mod, nothing more

Jim_Morrison
12-03-2007, 16:55

IInFernuS
12-03-2007, 18:08

ops. i created vibe :x

Oliverlo
12-03-2007, 18:20

I log in my char just to have fun even with so little ppl only side. When i enter into GA, i was chase by 20+ of u with archers/fires/waters and more then 10 trojans. If my side have equal umber of us, u think u can do so? Like last week jail, 3 of us raped more then 10 of u/anti/kakashi....:D without pots. Please remember that, alone, u r nothing as a melee water, unless u are as good as Noodle and XxMessiahxX before 2nd rb patch, if not, u r just a piece of dirt trying to poke me, with me zapping 100+ times of u.;) So just be humble.:p

Oliverlo
12-03-2007, 18:33

Oliverlo
12-03-2007, 18:34

deim~v.5
12-03-2007, 18:36
I log in my char just to have fun even with so little ppl only side. When i enter into GA, i was chase by 20+ of u with archers/fires/waters and more then 10 trojans. If my side have equal umber of us, u think u can do so? Like last week jail, 3 of us raped more then 10 of u/anti/kakashi....:D without pots. Please remember that, alone, u r nothing as a melee water, unless u are as good as Noodle and XxMessiahxX before 2nd rb patch, if not, u r just a piece of dirt trying to poke me, with me zapping 100+ times of u.;) So just be humble.:p
Want to do a litlle 1 on 1? Take in mind, you only do 300's ;)

Oliverlo
12-03-2007, 18:36
Just to show u all some pictures. I am trying to be very humble.:p

Oliverlo
12-03-2007, 18:39
Want to do a litlle 1 on 1? Take in mind, you only do 300's ;)

without pots, let says i zap u now with 385 dmg, if i hit u 30+ times and with u not hitting me, u consider dead. And i have do so in the past.:cool:

deim~v.5
12-03-2007, 18:41
without pots, let says i zap u now with 385 dmg, if i hit u 30+ times and with u not hitting me, u consider dead. And i have do so in the past.:cool:
You never hit me 30+ times, but ok :)

I do see how you run away all the time though, no offence, but you always try to go as far away as possible from me.

But let's do that 1on1 later this week and we'll see, it's 2:45 am here now and i'm off to bed so won't do it now, but let me know if you're interested.

For the record, i don't mind admitting if i lost either, i need to direct hit you, which is a lot harder then pushing the button.

Ronny/Shim
12-04-2007, 01:21
ops. i created vibe :x

Lies, I created and passed you the GL.
You just created the name.

space
12-04-2007, 02:15
No. I created Vibe! :D

Ronny/Shim
12-04-2007, 07:08
No. I created Vibe! :D

You're crazy ;~

.AaroN.
12-04-2007, 07:10
Pfft u guys may have created VIBe but i make the guild what it is ;)

Ronny/Shim
12-04-2007, 07:11
Pfft u guys may have created VIBe but i make the guild what it is ;)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
In real you just came for me because you can't live without me =X

deim~v.5
12-04-2007, 07:55
Sssssh you are all my marionettes!

Ronny/Shim
12-04-2007, 08:00

No, I play the game please :S

.AaroN.
12-04-2007, 08:04

howd ya no :p

Ronny/Shim
12-04-2007, 08:16
howd ya no :p

Ronny knows everything ;)
Ask to Sorina =D

.AaroN.
12-04-2007, 08:30

pfft u is my ****** :cool:

IInFernuS
12-04-2007, 14:06

i created ur **** and of history o=

Ronny/Shim
12-04-2007, 16:09
i created ur **** and of history o=

Ok.

Oliverlo
12-04-2007, 21:36
You never hit me 30+ times, but ok :)

I do see how you run away all the time though, no offence, but you always try to go as far away as possible from me.

But let's do that 1on1 later this week and we'll see, it's 2:45 am here now and i'm off to bed so won't do it now, but let me know if you're interested.

For the record, i don't mind admitting if i lost either, i need to direct hit you, which is a lot harder then pushing the button.

Of course i got to have a distance to zap u, if not just stand infrot of u and let u poke? U dun even know how to play with a fire. Fire tao is to jump and keep a distance away fro tros/wars or melee chars so that their aimbot range of ss/fb will not hit u. But u can still zapped them. Thats y u see so many trojans/warriors/melee chars either they pot or they jump back into guild conductor to take their time to pot , if they dun pot faster, they will be killed in no time.

If u really want to 1 on 1 with me, wait till I have the same potency as u and u will regret, cos u wont be able to hit me even with guard. Not to say melee/ spear water tao is not good becos Noodle and me are first water taos;) to use spear as melee water tao before the 2nd rb patch that raped all your side trojans easily.:D I know how it works. U r just repeating my footstep.

~Damien~
12-05-2007, 00:00
Of course i got to have a distance to zap u, if not just stand infrot of u and let u poke? U dun even know how to play with a fire. Fire tao is to jump and keep a distance away fro tros/wars or melee chars so that their aimbot range of ss/fb will not hit u. But u can still zapped them. Thats y u see so many trojans/warriors/melee chars either they pot or they jump back into guild conductor to take their time to pot , if they dun pot faster, they will be killed in no time.

If u really want to 1 on 1 with me, wait till I have the same potency as u and u will regret, cos u wont be able to hit me even with guard. Not to say melee/ spear water tao is not good becos Noodle and me are first water taos;) to use spear as melee water tao before the 2nd rb patch that raped all your side trojans easily.:D I know how it works. U r just repeating my footstep.

What ever happened to Noodle? Did she quit? I remember that water with a spear.

deim~v.5
12-05-2007, 02:20

Why would you need the same potency? A fire's damage is below the limits of getting lowered due to potency so what's up with that, afraid of me 1 hitting you? Your damage doesn't get lowered dude, i just got 800 m-def, that's the reason you dont do **** to me lol.

Besides, by the time you got my potency, i'll have more again.

Btw, you might've been with a spear earler, but you were never able to hit anyone at all so yeah that says enough, while i on the other hand have defeated everyone 1 on 1 so far apart from Mr.D and highwind. (hit wise)

Ronny/Shim
12-05-2007, 04:08

Again you're full of yourself and saying people aimbotting. Sad =(

.AaroN.
12-05-2007, 06:37

every 1 uses aimbot? lol u jus mad cuz u die easy, u like dmaien thought u couldnt die...

Jim_Morrison
12-05-2007, 09:55
every 1 uses aimbot? lol u jus mad cuz u die easy, u like dmaien thought u couldnt die...

:) Not only a smile but a comment too.He stays still doesnt move takes me 3 fbs to kill him ,what do i get.Called aimbot.Many of you need to learn to move ok.BTW seen Olivers screenshots.Was he showing something in particular or hiding something in particular to have to cut his screen shots op and hide parts? :)

.AaroN.
12-05-2007, 10:01
:) Not only a smile but a comment too.He stays still doesnt move takes me 3 fbs to kill him ,what do i get.Called aimbot.Many of you need to learn to move ok.BTW seen Olivers screenshots.Was he showing something in particular or hiding something in particular to have to cut his screen shots op and hide parts? :)

wonder what he could b hiding :rolleyes:

~Damien~
12-05-2007, 11:52

Secret plans to win next gw :)

Jim_Morrison
12-05-2007, 14:11

:) Ya i wonder not plans for next GW i hope, If so is same plans he has always been using. And he is one to talk :)

TriSinDetta
12-05-2007, 14:45

Ummmmm, no he has the proof...

Mr.D = sent botjail
Kakashi = sent botjail
Jim = sent botjail
highwind = sent botjail
TrojRaptor = sent botjail

Even deimos and Alanzo been sent botjail but for different reasons.. Seems those waters could not get legit levels like SinZinDetta did :p

And I am really sorry to tell you kittie but Oliver does not die easy. But kittie dies real easy, maybe has to do with your lame potency. How about you call out taos that you can defeat. Its really lame when a lower level/skilled/potency/item person calls out the big dogs. Also dont see him reviving enemies like you did, me and VaUx still owe ya 1

Deimos is built better for a war around the guildwar gate/pole and not 1 on 1 fights. Kinda a missmatch

.AaroN.
12-05-2007, 14:59

Mr.D = sent botjail
Kakashi = sent botjail
Jim = sent botjail
highwind = sent botjail

Even deimos and Alanzo been sent botjail but for different reasons.. Seems those waters could not get legit levels like SinZinDetta did :p

And I am really sorry to tell you kittie but Oliver does not die easy. But kittie dies real easy, maybe has to do with your lame potency. How about you call out taos that you can defeat. Its really lame when a lower level/skilled/potency/item person calls out the big dogs. Also dont see him reviving enemies like you did, me and VaUx still owe ya 1

Deimos is built better for a war around the guildwar gate/pole and not 1 on 1 fights. Kinda a missmatch

i spose if i was kittie this would mean sumin to me :eek:

Jim_Morrison
12-05-2007, 15:41

Mr.D = sent botjail
Kakashi = sent botjail
Jim = sent botjail
highwind = sent botjail

Name is in thread , still no evidence.Say what you want ,you admited to using bots/ cheats and admited to goin to jail in previous posts.Id pack my PC up and come visit ya and show you if i had the money.Damn cold here ,warm there.:)

~Damien~
12-05-2007, 15:48

Mr.D = sent botjail
Kakashi = sent botjail
Jim = sent botjail
highwind = sent botjail

Triaxe tells it how it is :D

Name is in thread , still no evidence.Say what you want ,you admited to using bots/ cheats and admited to goin to jail in previous posts.Id pack my PC up and come visit ya and show you if i had the money.Damn cold here ,warm there.:)

Wow you really been stealin the smiley face from me there jimmy boy, copying someone is the biggest form of flattery. :)

Jim_Morrison
12-05-2007, 16:51
[QUOTE=~Damien~;6933804

Wow you really been stealin the smiley face from me there jimmy boy, copying someone is the biggest form of flattery. :)[/QUOTE]

i only flatter females, forgot about your ****** , my bad

~Damien~
12-05-2007, 18:24
i only flatter females, forgot about your ****** , my bad

Wow that's.. hilarious? o.o

TriSinDetta
12-05-2007, 19:33
.Damn cold here ,warm there.:)

LIES!!! Theres ice in Tampa:p

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/triaxe/?action=view&current=100_0126.flv

deim~v.5
12-06-2007, 06:52

Mr.D = sent botjail
Kakashi = sent botjail
Jim = sent botjail
highwind = sent botjail

1 time in all those years with over 15 level 130 chars, right i really cheat rofl, you have yet to play the amount of time and gain the amount of chars i have, when you do let's see if you got send to botjail or not, cause i know myself that i wasn't the one botting on that litlle video orenda made.

TriSinDetta
12-06-2007, 07:24
1 time in all those years with over 15 level 130 chars, right i really cheat rofl, you have yet to play the amount of time and gain the amount of chars i have, when you do let's see if you got send to botjail or not, cause i know myself that i wasn't the one botting on that litlle video orenda made.

Shes your ally now at guildwar. Just thank her for sending you and being the butt of your enemies jokes in game.. hehehhe

Anywayz I was mostly poking fun of badboys water. I dont know why LiNNN, Alanzo and other weak noobie waters wana wisper SinZinDetta talking trash when they are clearly light years behind him in terms of power. Its the same thing Aaron is doing to Oliver. Its silly

Yeah, I never 15 130 chars.. Games not that good, xbox live plz.. You still not accept my FR:mad:

deim~v.5
12-06-2007, 08:26
Shes your ally now at guildwar. Just thank her for sending you and being the butt of your enemies jokes in game.. hehehhe

Anywayz I was mostly poking fun of badboys water. I dont know why LiNNN, Alanzo and other weak noobie waters wana wisper SinZinDetta talking trash when they are clearly light years behind him in terms of power. Its the same thing Aaron is doing to Oliver. Its silly

Yeah, I never 15 130 chars.. Games not that good, xbox live plz.. You still not accept my FR:mad:
Lol i aint mad at her, the one that was using my char clearly cheated, just saying that it wasnt me.

Anyways, we all trash talk, part of the game i guess, but in the end we all turn out to be nice people.

The game is good just the wrong company taking care of it i guess, i told you, i dont play on xbox as much, but didn't see your request either so i'll ask my wife is she didnt decline you (we use the same account).

Jim_Morrison
12-06-2007, 08:30
LIES!!! Theres ice in Tampa:p

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/triaxe/?action=view&current=100_0126.flv

o yes forgot about that.

DuridX
12-07-2007, 11:02

COULD very well be true ... but chars are / can be shared :rolleyes::D

TriSinDetta
12-22-2007, 21:02
GOGOGOGO 2 WEEKS IN A ROW

VIBE
KARMA~RULE

So how has that been going lately?

Oceania
12-23-2007, 07:06

Mr.D = sent botjail
Kakashi = sent botjail
Jim = sent botjail
highwind = sent botjail

bessona=botjailed

oh and stop whispering me ingame! u want sum autograph or what?

WickedOneS
12-23-2007, 08:06
Until Anti-Mage feels it necessary to tell the forum why Vibe was disbanded before gw was even over I'd hold your tongues in cheek for a bit, it was not done on an "emo". (i think thats the right word).

<3 Mage you did the right thing.

TriSinDetta
12-23-2007, 08:14
Until Anti-Mage feels it necessary to tell the forum why Vibe was disbanded before gw was even over I'd hold your tongues in cheek for a bit, it was not done on an "emo". (i think thats the right word).

<3 Mage you did the right thing.

Sometimes I think this forum should be for people who matter. Why is a journey member who brags she does not play butting into guildwar issues :confused:

WickedOneS
12-23-2007, 08:15
Sometimes I think this forum should be for people who matter. Why is a journey member who brags she does not play butting into guildwar issues :confused:

Guess that would leave you right outta things then wouldnt it ROFLMAO!

Oceania
12-24-2007, 07:29

What makes u think ur so important? every1 has the right to express their feelings bout gw! dumb woman!

IInFernuS
12-24-2007, 18:26

Mr.D = sent botjail
Kakashi = sent botjail
Jim = sent botjail
highwind = sent botjail

triaxe got botjailed sometime ago for botting so shut up :o

DanceWithArrows
12-24-2007, 18:53
triaxe got botjailed sometime ago for botting so shut up :o

so? thats one person against the 7 she named? and you think you have the upper hand why? get an education man, your being lectured by a junior in high school. how embarrasing. hrhrhr

~Damien~
12-24-2007, 19:24
Guess that would leave you right outta things then wouldnt it ROFLMAO!

Your a dumb *****. :cool:

TriSinDetta
12-24-2007, 20:46
What makes u think ur so important? every1 has the right to express their feelings bout gw! dumb woman!

Guildwar opinions should only include people that go to guildwar. So not you and wickedone :p:D:p:D

WickedOneS
12-25-2007, 01:22
Guildwar opinions should only include people that go to guildwar. So not you and wickedone :p:D:p:D

I say again, what makes you think I don't go to gw, just because I don't go on wicked?

Thank you Damien, I do wear that crown proudly, been saying that for years :cool:

ReiAyanami
12-25-2007, 02:50
I say again, what makes you think I don't go to gw, just because I don't go on wicked?

Thank you Damien, I do wear that crown proudly, been saying that for years :cool:

Thanks for helping in Red Devils! okay that's all :)

maoo
12-25-2007, 12:00
so? thats one person against the 7 she named? and you think you have the upper hand why? get an education man, your being lectured by a junior in high school. how embarrasing. hrhrhr

Look the kid talking about something he don't have. HOW embarassing.
Kids these days..