PDA

View Full Version : Can someone Say WTF!!!

NyteShade
12-01-2007, 14:17
Whisper]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: hello[15:31]

[Whisper]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: my freind told me that you were investigating her claim on mystic[15:32]

[Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: yeah[15:32]

[Whisper]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: Adriana is hers[15:32]

[Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: ahhh ok[15:33]

[Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: please wait [15:33]

[Whisper]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: she has so much trouble tring to get mystic back[15:33]

[Whisper]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: ok[15:33]

[Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: untel im done[15:33]
Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: id you use also that char to talk to mystic[15:36]

[Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: ?[15:36]

[Whisper]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: yes[15:37]

[Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: coz all well be banned who talk to mystic[15:37]

[Whisper]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: what[15:37]

[Whisper]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: why[1

[Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: thats why you must inform at my email so that i can protect it[15:41]

[Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: you should inform me your Account so that i can protect it[15:41]

Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: and if you use that char to talk to mystic it well be banned[15:46]

[Whisper]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: GMS dont ask for infl that have it anymore[15:46]

[Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: you can see it after 50min[15:46]

Friend]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: i refuse to give any of my personal[15:50]

[Friend]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: information out[15:50]

[Friend]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: <<<<<[15:50]

[Friend]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: telling me im going to get banned cause i talked to mysic[15:50]

[Friend]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: GMs dont ask for information[15:51]

[Friend]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: it states it in the rules[15:51]

At First i started beleive and started topanic till the convo went on and they started asking for info like email and account name rules state that no Gm will do this...StarShine not sure what can be done about this but something needs to be done. And yes i know im going to be called a Dummy for even starting to beleive any of it but i did so flame away cant make me feel any worse

Kitsu
12-01-2007, 14:32
Didn't we have a Adriana in SOD awhile back? I remember.. full 1 soc tao?

NyteShade
12-01-2007, 14:47
Yes we did she says she was hacked then said it was a gm that was on her char they asked for her info to the char and she apperantly gave it to them and i went to talk to them to try and help and thats the convo..I got worried i gave my gear to a trusted freind just to be safe

deim~v.5
12-01-2007, 15:50
The msg pops up so many times in game, do not trust characters that dont have [GM] behind their names.

Other then that if the e-mail address does not contain @nd.com.cn then do not trust it either unless that specific e-mail address gave you their msn addy which useless ends at @gmail.com, however you should always ask for a confirmation at their msn accounts.

Keep in mind that noone from tq, will ever ask your password(s) or any other information then:
Username/E-mail/DB E-Mail

Tani
12-01-2007, 17:34
Whisper]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: hello[15:31]

[Whisper]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: my freind told me that you were investigating her claim on mystic[15:32]

[Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: yeah[15:32]

[Whisper]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: Adriana is hers[15:32]

[Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: ahhh ok[15:33]

[Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: please wait [15:33]

[Whisper]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: she has so much trouble tring to get mystic back[15:33]

[Whisper]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: ok[15:33]

[Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: untel im done[15:33]
Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: id you use also that char to talk to mystic[15:36]

[Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: ?[15:36]

[Whisper]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: yes[15:37]

[Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: coz all well be banned who talk to mystic[15:37]

[Whisper]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: what[15:37]

[Whisper]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: why[1

[Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: thats why you must inform at my email so that i can protect it[15:41]

[Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: you should inform me your Account so that i can protect it[15:41]

Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: and if you use that char to talk to mystic it well be banned[15:46]

[Whisper]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: GMS dont ask for infl that have it anymore[15:46]

[Whisper]Adriana speaks to Nyte~ö~Darkne§§: you can see it after 50min[15:46]

Friend]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: i refuse to give any of my personal[15:50]

[Friend]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: information out[15:50]

[Friend]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: <<<<<[15:50]

[Friend]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: telling me im going to get banned cause i talked to mysic[15:50]

[Friend]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: GMs dont ask for information[15:51]

[Friend]Nyte~ö~Darkne§§ speaks to Adriana: it states it in the rules[15:51]

At First i started beleive and started topanic till the convo went on and they started asking for info like email and account name rules state that no Gm will do this...StarShine not sure what can be done about this but something needs to be done. And yes i know im going to be called a Dummy for even starting to beleive any of it but i did so flame away cant make me feel any worse

I know you dont know my but im adriana's daughter i was talking to u on venus, it piassed me off really bad, they hacked adriana, deleted her and made a lvl 1 char over it, but i restored adriana back, i just need to file a hack case now >_>

Momochi~Zabuza
12-01-2007, 23:55
o.o" HELLO EMMA O_O

J0000 WATCH CHOBITS?!?!?!? ;O

Tani
12-02-2007, 12:04
o.o" HELLO EMMA O_O

J0000 WATCH CHOBITS?!?!?!? ;O

HAI MOMO

NO I DONT WATCH CHOBITS, I JUST LIKE CHIIIII CUZ SHES CUE =0

Ronny/Shim
12-02-2007, 12:04