PDA

View Full Version : Bots Ftl

Quickfire
11-30-2007, 16:37
so I see this guy okley botting obvious in MC I was there for 3 hours hand leveling so I can get joy to 120 and I really didnt like that he was botting after I spent all that time so i recorded him. afterwards I finally got ahold of him and look what he calls me. here the link to vid (and yes digi i already emailed this...)

its a bit short I plan on getting another one soon as he goes afk again. this time I'll kill em to show the auto d/c hopefully.

http://blip.tv/file/513294/

[Whisper]joy! speaks to okley : hey[18:36]

[Whisper] okley speaks to joy!: hello[18:36]

[Whisper] okley speaks to joy!: ?[18:36]

[Whisper]joy! speaks to okley : I sent video to evelyin already :)[18:37]

[Whisper]joy! speaks to okley : too late[18:37]

[Whisper] okley speaks to joy!: :)[18:37]

[Whisper] okley speaks to joy!: escamer:)[18:37]

Arcturus1972
12-02-2007, 22:53
I love it... He calls you the "escamer"... whatever that is... lol :D

chaospawn
12-03-2007, 07:10
so I see this guy okley botting obvious in MC I was there for 3 hours hand leveling so I can get joy to 120 and I really didnt like that he was botting after I spent all that time so i recorded him. afterwards I finally got ahold of him and look what he calls me. here the link to vid (and yes digi i already emailed this...)

its a bit short I plan on getting another one soon as he goes afk again. this time I'll kill em to show the auto d/c hopefully.

http://blip.tv/file/513294/

[Whisper]joy! speaks to okley : hey[18:36]

[Whisper] okley speaks to joy!: hello[18:36]

[Whisper] okley speaks to joy!: ?[18:36]

[Whisper]joy! speaks to okley : I sent video to evelyin already :)[18:37]

[Whisper]joy! speaks to okley : too late[18:37]

[Whisper] okley speaks to joy!: :)[18:37]

[Whisper] okley speaks to joy!: escamer:)[18:37]

hand leveling....lol

Quickfire
12-03-2007, 08:04
hand leveling....lol

chea I've been caught botting once...and I sent myself to jail on purpose twice back when there was no way to get into jail and my friend needed out(back when it cost money to get out xD)...I think if I go again I'm banned...