PDA

View Full Version : WTF??? My friend was sent to botjail for talking in market?

ShadowRose
11-30-2007, 14:20
I have a friend that was in market talking to a friend. She was dced and when she logged back in she found her char in bot jail.
Can a mod please explain:
1. How a character can be sent to bot jail for sitting in market talking to friends and selling stuff.
2. Why she is in jail but there is no proof of her botting submitted in forum (I just looked in the botters lists and her name is not there on any of her chars, her name isn't even mentioned on any of the pages).
3. She did not receive a warning.
4. Who to contact about the situation since all mods she has contacted so far are ignoring her.

I am not going to say who it is since she is trying to fight for her case, but TQ must really be desperate for cash if they are sending people to bot jail for selling things in market. :rolleyes: Like I needed yet another reminder for why I quit.

Ronny/Shim
11-30-2007, 14:45
I have a friend that was in market talking to a friend. She was dced and when she logged back in she found her char in bot jail.
1. How a character can be sent to bot jail for sitting in market talking to friends and selling stuff.
2. Why she is in jail but there is no proof of her botting submitted in forum (I just looked in the botters lists and her name is not there on any of her chars, her name isn't even mentioned on any of the pages).
4. Who to contact about the situation since all mods she has contacted so far are ignoring her.

I am not going to say who it is since she is trying to fight for her case, but TQ must really be desperate for cash if they are sending people to bot jail for selling things in market. :rolleyes: Like I needed yet another reminder for why I quit.

Probably this is cheat =O
Sorry friend had to say it.. I'm seeing many people getting unfairly botjail and those I record and is doing for sure never goes.

DanceWithArrows
11-30-2007, 17:23
possible cause: some hacker DCed you. and then logged and did the in-air drop to land u in jail

Kitsu
12-01-2007, 03:47
possible cause: some hacker DCed you. and then logged and did the in-air drop to land u in jail
If it was.. the in air drop thing is so ***... seriously, just a slip of the mouse can get you BJed these days...

Raptordin
12-01-2007, 04:11
If it was.. the in air drop thing is so ***... seriously, just a slip of the mouse can get you BJed these days...

Been there, don that. I got screwed out of my 130 archer by that stupid glitch.:mad::mad::mad:

Kitsu
12-01-2007, 04:17
Been there, don that. I got screwed out of my 130 archer by that stupid glitch.:mad::mad::mad:
I know :/ makes me scared to hunt with archer these days... and I'm afraid to fly. >_>

Raptordin
12-01-2007, 07:24
I know :/ makes me scared to hunt with archer these days... and I'm afraid to fly. >_>

I Think TQ want all archers not to fly so they will be easily PKed

DanceWithArrows
12-02-2007, 13:21

o.o i never got BJed on either DancesWithArrow/AvalonPrime/Slayer so... :P im gewd

i LOL'd when i saw the abbreviation "BJed"

~Damien~
12-02-2007, 13:47

can you get me BJed? ;) jokes
I'm not talking about bot jail :eek:

DanceWithArrows
12-02-2007, 16:02

nao, she do teh azns first k. 2 azns>1 white/1 azn

MECHStorm
12-04-2007, 15:43

My spouse who only logs on to talk was in botjail today. Funny thing is he's gained no experience in the last few weeks, would love to know where he was "botting" where he didn't even get .001 lol.

MECHStorm
12-04-2007, 15:44

Not sure if that will ever happen. It's good to hope though. It may also be good to have money cuz you will probably have to pay for it..

DanceWithArrows
12-04-2007, 17:37
My spouse who only logs on to talk was in botjail today. Funny thing is he's gained no experience in the last few weeks, would love to know where he was "botting" where he didn't even get .001 lol.

anything from you/accomplices about not botting/cheating is just a plain lie.

.:MrNiceGuy:.
12-07-2007, 13:18

wow.. great work tq even better than the patches tq make.. fffss.......:mad::mad::mad::mad:

cleo
12-07-2007, 13:38
thats easy just dont fly/jump and drop items, just go into a remote location and drop them.