PDA

View Full Version : Question for Evelyin

deim~v.5
11-30-2007, 06:56
Sorry to ask this but what are the key things you look at it whilst judging a "cheating" movie?

Like, i supplied several with just 1 shot and you answered that 1 shot isn't enough to judge, yet now i see movies showing up with just 1 shot, not even a suspicious one when looking at the ping of the one who recorded it.

I think you should make clear to people what it is you exactly look for so we can take that in mind while recording.

highwind
11-30-2007, 07:20
Good question, id also like to know. :rolleyes:

Ronny/Shim
11-30-2007, 07:55
We will never know.

<PrO>
11-30-2007, 08:05
Marc you know very well she doesn't know,she is a moderator,she doesn't judge in game desicions,only controls the gemini chit-chat forum...

Raptordin
11-30-2007, 08:11
Sorry to ask this but what are the key things you look at it whilst judging a "cheating" movie?

Like, i supplied several with just 1 shot and you answered that 1 shot isn't enough to judge, yet now i see movies showing up with just 1 shot, not even a suspicious one when looking at the ping of the one who recorded it.

I think you should make clear to people what it is you exactly look for so we can take that in mind while recording.

My dear friend. she will never reply. My cousin was on TrojRaptor playing with his brother when she came and sent him to jail then posted the stupid 1 shot from swam movie.
I was almost begging to retrieve ArchRaptor from BotJail or at least his stuff from the warehouse as their stupid system sent him for dropping while flying.

No Hope for those GMs. and the live support is a totally different story, they don't even speak good English for gods sake.

Starshine
11-30-2007, 08:12
Marc you know very well she doesn't know,she is a moderator,she doesn't judge in game desicions,only controls the gemini chit-chat forum...

Are you referring to me??

I'm confused... Marcus clearly labelled this as a question for Eveylin... did I miss something? :confused: *goes back to her knitting*

VaUx
11-30-2007, 08:13
My dear friend. she will never reply. My cousin was on TrojRaptor playing with his brother when she came and sent him to jail then posted the stupid 1 shot from swam movie.
I was almost begging to retrieve ArchRaptor from BotJail or at least his stuff from the warehouse as their stupid system sent him for dropping while flying.

No Hope for those GMs. and the live support is a totally different story, they don't even speak good English for gods sake.

shut up AIMBOTTER :cool:

Raptordin
11-30-2007, 08:15

blah blah blah

Jim_Morrison
11-30-2007, 08:54
Are you referring to me??

I'm confused... Marcus clearly labelled this as a question for Eveylin... did I miss something? :confused: *goes back to her knitting*

No he/she is a bit slow.

Jim_Morrison
11-30-2007, 08:55

I 2nd the blah blah blah.......

Raptordin
11-30-2007, 09:11

LOL

Starshine
11-30-2007, 09:34
Marc, I've copied your question into the moderator's section. I'll keep you posted about a response.

VaUx
11-30-2007, 09:39
blah blah blah

aim aim aim
jail for aim aim aim...
:D

VaUx
11-30-2007, 09:40

nb nb nb :p

Jim_Morrison
11-30-2007, 10:10
nb nb nb :p

Do me a favour.Go and count how many times your charecters names show up going to bot jail.

Mine is once for aim.No video no proof.Just hearsay wich dunt hold up in a court.And was awhile back.You mutiple times.A cheat is a cheat no matter how its used. nb nb nb :p

VaUx
11-30-2007, 10:31
Do me a favour.Go and count how many times your charecters names show up going to bot jail.

Mine is once for aim.No video no proof.Just hearsay wich dunt hold up in a court.And was awhile back.You mutiple times.A cheat is a cheat no matter how its used. nb nb nb :p

my name is VaUx...
u see it? ;)

Orenda
11-30-2007, 10:43
I'll try to ask Evelyin for a reconsideration of the jailing cause I dont think its fair. I'm not saying that those two are not aimbotters. Sorry, but recently I do think Trojraptor may be aimming but the video he got jailed from was CRAP. Swam's ping was 600, which could be considered lag. It spikes up to 900-1000 a lot of the time. And each video was one shot when he was using gamecam, so he could record for like minutes.

If people get jailed for stupid videos like that, I'm just worried about other legit players that get jailed like this also. So i'll try my best but shes not answering me :(

VaUx
11-30-2007, 10:49
I'll try to ask Evelyin for a reconsideration of the jailing cause I dont think its fair. I'm not saying that those two are not aimbotters. Sorry, but recently I do think Trojraptor may be aimming but the video he got jailed from was CRAP. Swam's ping was 600, which could be considered lag. It spikes up to 900-1000 a lot of the time. And each video was one shot when he was using gamecam, so he could record for like minutes.

If people get jailed for stupid videos like that, I'm just worried about other legit players that get jailed like this also. So i'll try my best but shes not answering me :(

raptor aimbot u know
<3:)

Raptordin
11-30-2007, 10:51

Hmmmmm. Orenda, You do sound fair in this post.

Evylin, My cousin did pay the 10 DBs to get out as it is not his account any more. also now he is Just borrowing it, if they can bring back the DBs and erase this incident from his record it would be good .

Jim_Morrison
11-30-2007, 10:51
my name is VaUx...
u see it? ;)

Look below ur name list smart ass
Besona *david* or how ever u spelled it,show up there a few good times

Jim_Morrison
11-30-2007, 11:00
raptor aimbot u know
<3:)

you been caught using cheats on your other charecters,what give you this right to accuse ? Dunt forget to post ur game cam vids id like to see your ping

Quickfire
11-30-2007, 11:36

why are u so random...do u even play anymore? I've see u pop up twice in the past couple threads

VaUx
11-30-2007, 11:59
you been caught using cheats on your other charecters,what give you this right to accuse ? Dunt forget to post ur game cam vids id like to see your ping

1 char + cam = 500 ping

<PrO>
11-30-2007, 12:13
why are u so random...do u even play anymore? I've see u pop up twice in the past couple threads

Yeah,im on rakion,got PU (power user) and CASH hack so im doing decent there,and in wow a friend borrowed 100 gold and got me 6 months game time aswell (dunno how xD) so im okay,I come onto conquer from time to time to spite some of my old enemies,kinda funny really..

~Damien~
11-30-2007, 12:28
Marc, I've copied your question into the moderator's section. I'll keep you posted about a response.

Haha no one hold their breath! :rolleyes:

That IS very considerate though ^.^ I don't know any other moderaters that would do that.

Jim_Morrison
11-30-2007, 13:08
1 char + cam = 500 ping

1 char + came ran me around 087 to 380 depending upon whats or who is on screen.

Jim_Morrison
11-30-2007, 13:10

That IS very considerate though ^.^ I don't know any other moderaters that would do that.

Neither do i. But yet come to think of it i dunt know any other mods either.Just heard of them. Well there was/is mic but ya.

Sum0
11-30-2007, 13:58
<3 Keep asking

Ronny/Shim
11-30-2007, 14:51
<3 Keep asking

pointless? :O
explain -.-

Sum0
11-30-2007, 17:53
pointless? :O
explain -.-

Ever saw a GM actually answering on forum? Don't think so. Therefore its not pointless but a mere suggestion that it's hopeless to get an answer here :)

deim~v.5
11-30-2007, 18:15

Perhaps because i'm a collegue and aside from that it's a very good and logical question?

Sumo:
They do post on forums actually, just rarely, but they do watch them i know that for a fact.

Ash:
Thanks for the post in mod's, looking forward to an answer :)

ArchRaptor:
Wasn't just refering to your cousin, it's happend more then once.

rhearranged
11-30-2007, 21:20

good point
it was like.. "hell with botjail, im sick of it, im going ES"
;)

.AaroN.
11-30-2007, 22:19
good point
it was like.. "hell with botjail, im sick of it, im going ES"
;)

rhea, i lub u!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Raptordin
12-01-2007, 02:49
ArchRaptor:

I know but I was just pissed about it so I decided to speak about it. LOL

Nerva
12-01-2007, 09:32
Hmmmmm. Orenda, You do sound fair in this post.

Evylin, My cousin did pay the 10 DBs to get out as it is not his account any more. also now he is Just borrowing it, if they can bring back the DBs and erase this incident from his record it would be good .

lol, you paid even to get out of the botjail so it means you already agreed you are guilty :P a normal ppl would not pay that amount to get out of the botjail, he would email the gm till they respond or quit the game, why waste time when you can get botjailed anytime? no point in that^^

Nerva
12-01-2007, 09:33
Perhaps because i'm a collegue and aside from that it's a very good and logical question?

Sumo:
They do post on forums actually, just rarely, but they do watch them i know that for a fact.

Ash:

ArchRaptor:

that loser here still didnt quit after making alot of quit and whine threads, keep going worthless fool.

Sum0
12-01-2007, 14:19
Sumo:

Never said they don't watch them :o . . Just said that they won't prolly take the time answering here...Just an oppinion ;).

deim~v.5
12-01-2007, 16:16
Never said they don't watch them :o . . Just said that they won't prolly take the time answering here...Just an oppinion ;).
You're right :)

However a good mod would always go to the exclusive parts and ask there, the gms do read/post in there so the mods can get an answer and post it here.

Oceania
12-01-2007, 18:24

yep she botted 24/7 like reyam! i know , cuz she asked me how she can get out of botjail!

Raptordin
12-02-2007, 02:39
lol, you paid even to get out of the botjail so it means you already agreed you are guilty :P a normal ppl would not pay that amount to get out of the botjail, he would email the gm till they respond or quit the game, why waste time when you can get botjailed anytime? no point in that^^

He had to pay as it is not his character any more so It wouldn't be nice if he gave it like this to the current owner and GMs never reply any way. They never do anything.

I do remember the Sherry, she was the GM before Evylin and Before MIC. She used to help, but these days are over now.

~Damien~
12-02-2007, 11:24

Sumo:

Ash:

ArchRaptor:

LOL ????HUH first of all its spelt college and secondly where did I ever question if it was a very good and logical question?? You make no sense.

Jim_Morrison
12-02-2007, 11:56
LOL ????HUH first of all its spelt college and secondly where did I ever question if it was a very good and logical question?? You make no sense.

collegue i do think is how its spelled.:rolleyes:

Jim_Morrison
12-02-2007, 12:00
collegue i do think is how its spelled.:rolleyes:

maybe i spelled wrong , but this can help you college boy.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
col·league /***712;k***594;lig/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kol-eeg] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
an associate.

deim~v.5
12-02-2007, 15:09

*****ing at my spelling without even reading huh chubby lil freak?

Need some glasses lil nerd?

Ronny/Shim
12-02-2007, 16:46
We will never know.

Can I say it again? isn't it what the thread had been created?

deim~v.5
12-02-2007, 16:50
Can I say it again? isn't it what the thread had been created?

It's weekend hehe

Ronny/Shim
12-02-2007, 17:05
It's weekend hehe

HAHA I was just meaning how you guys changed the conversation flaming and saying how words are spelled and so on.. It's really useful hehe ^^