View Full Version : TrojRaptor and Hellboy OWNEDS haha

VaUx
11-30-2007, 06:07
finally.... botjail... AIMBOTTERS hahaha
FINALLY... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:p

highwind
11-30-2007, 07:30
sry i dont see it.......trojraptor MAY have been botting, bout a 20 pct chance...but i could have hit u at both of those angles so really doubt he was.....u do have 400 ping....enough to lagg, but hellboy....i dont see it at all, for 1 your getting tao zapped the whole time, 2 yet again u have about 400 ping, i dont think GMs should take videos from people that get 1 hit.....its pointless, you could just be showing the Gms what u want them to see.....

VaUx
11-30-2007, 07:47
sry i dont see it.......trojraptor MAY have been botting, bout a 20 pct chance...but i could have hit u at both of those angles so really doubt he was.....u do have 400 ping....enough to lagg, but hellboy....i dont see it at all, for 1 your getting tao zapped the whole time, 2 yet again u have about 400 ping, i dont think GMs should take videos from people that get 1 hit.....its pointless, you could just be showing the Gms what u want them to see.....

soon u in jail too :D

Raptordin
11-30-2007, 08:14
GMs refuse video clips of Reyams side saying that it is a one shot, but when it comes to their enemies they accept it.

And Vaux you would not have said that if it was your side Jailed (Never as they are favored by the GMs) and you are the biggest fool to even try to claim that this video is legit.

Plaz4
11-30-2007, 08:27
He killed me with one shot, but are 2 videos, and im not the only water/fire/trojan/warrior are killed with aimbot for this aimboters

VaUx
11-30-2007, 08:44
GMs refuse video clips of Reyams side saying that it is a one shot, but when it comes to their enemies they accept it.

And Vaux you would not have said that if it was your side Jailed (Never as they are favored by the GMs) and you are the biggest fool to even try to claim that this video is legit.

wait... wait... now i have cam, waiting for this GW ;)

highwind
11-30-2007, 09:06

learn speack engrish first... k? plx

Raptordin
11-30-2007, 09:10

LOL

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

VaUx
11-30-2007, 09:27

dont need learn it... because im spanish<3 :D:D:D

Quickfire
11-30-2007, 11:43

pfft

Ronny/Shim
11-30-2007, 11:50

didn't understand this? :O
I'm Brazilian, it means I don't need learn both? :O

IInFernuS
11-30-2007, 12:02
didn't understand this? :O
I'm Brazilian, it means I don't need learn both? :O
he don't need to learn cause his small brain has no capacity >.>"

Ronny/Shim
11-30-2007, 12:07

o.o

Quickfire
11-30-2007, 12:49
bessona I've caught ur warrior botting in mystic castle twice....once almost got u on video but u logged out..I'll get u next time be prepared

VaUx
11-30-2007, 13:48
bessona I've caught ur warrior botting in mystic castle twice....once almost got u on video but u logged out..I'll get u next time be prepared

Bargie play in my warrior now... he lvled for me ;)

BAdbOYx
11-30-2007, 14:20
He killed me with one shot, but are 2 videos, and im not the only water/fire/trojan/warrior are killed with aimbot for this aimboters

:confused:

highwind
11-30-2007, 16:12
Bargie play in my warrior now... he lvled for me ;)

so.....you like botting, just not if u have the chance to get caught?...you=hypocrite.

VaUx
11-30-2007, 16:16
so.....you like botting, just not if u have the chance to get caught?...you=hypocrite.

you = stupid :rolleyes:
so shut up now

highwind
11-30-2007, 16:25
you = stupid :rolleyes:
so shut up now

Caught you did I? ;)

*Ferry-5*
12-03-2007, 06:03

And Why u have bigg head and small brain?

:D

See All <3

chaospawn
12-03-2007, 07:04
lol hellboy is one of the worse trojs i've ever seen....just stand there and he will miss 3 fbs aiming at you =D

Oceania
12-03-2007, 07:20

y dont u record urself botting?..=x its kinda lame to see u accusing ppl when u got botjailed for 3 times.

Quickfire
12-03-2007, 08:10
And Why u have bigg head and small brain?

:D

See All <3

ur a nub...I was fighting u in jail for 2 minutes, u cried aimbot and called ur friend Pitriala or w/e to kill me...and me and her were in the same guild...which had ur guild enemied

lame

VaUx
12-03-2007, 14:14
y dont u record urself botting?..=x its kinda lame to see u accusing ppl when u got botjailed for 3 times.

see any of my char name jailed for aimbot? so shut up :D

VaUx
12-03-2007, 14:15
ur a nub...I was fighting u in jail for 2 minutes, u cried aimbot and called ur friend Pitriala or w/e to kill me...and me and her were in the same guild...which had ur guild enemied

lame

lol, maybe shes noob, but ur pro, 154 potency gratz ;)

*Ferry-5*
12-03-2007, 14:34

lame

1rst- I dont play with u in Jail any day. :)

2nd- I dont said to my friends kome to help me when a nOoOb atack me. :rolleyes:

3rs- I follow hit the enemis when any atack me! ( dont cry to others ):cool:

4rst- If a nOoOb are boter i have to said! :rolleyes:

Cya All :D

VaUx
12-03-2007, 14:39

2nd- I dont said to my friends kome to help me when a nOoOb atack me. :rolleyes:

lol no senten gaire lo k posa xDD ( in english: not easy understand ur post o.o )

Quickfire
12-03-2007, 15:14
lol, maybe shes noob, but ur pro, 154 potency gratz ;)

lol I'm barley full elites right now since I just came back after quitting ;o

if ur the trojan Ferry with numbers next to ur name...and ur the only one who plays that character...then yeah...u are the one I played in jail.

why else would someone in my own guild who I've never had problems with attack me? eh?

I have no clue what that means...so no comment lol

if I was botting wouldnt I hit u 4/5 times...I dont remember killin u more than 3 times...before u left...
bye nub...our next encounter we will have video proff of ur nubiness

Godwho
12-04-2007, 07:15
lol hellboy is one of the worse trojs i've ever seen....just stand there and he will miss 3 fbs aiming at you =D

True...lol ., I would hit so many times he would end up leaving an reture with 100k hp = pots............... =...= ..... same goes for a most of the enemys.. lol

Ronny/Shim
12-04-2007, 08:14
True...lol ., I would hit so many times he would end up leaving an reture with 100k hp = pots............... =...= ..... same goes for a most of the enemys.. lol

Wow you are so pro ^^ gratz.

Mustang =D
12-04-2007, 10:10
lol... its funny c many idiots here talking about cheat... and protecting Farewell that lil fdp...

i log once in a week... c him in jail ever and every time aimbotting... so fun

next time i will record this newbie cheater

.:MrNiceGuy:.
12-06-2007, 03:33
finally.... botjail... AIMBOTTERS hahaha
FINALLY... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The onlyone who get "OWNEDS" is ES,TDH,Born to kill,Kill or die, PMS:mad:
(sorry for all nice people in those gulds dont mean you just some dumb guys there -.-)

VaUx
12-06-2007, 07:34
The onlyone who get "OWNEDS" is ES,TDH,Born to kill,Kill or die, PMS:mad:
(sorry for all nice people in those gulds dont mean you just some dumb guys there -.-)

yea sure pro arxer :rolleyes:
:o:o:o:o:o:o

:D:D

.:MrNiceGuy:.
12-06-2007, 08:13
yea sure pro arxer :rolleyes:
:o:o:o:o:o:o

:D:D

yeah im pro at least i dont zap others with thunder at GA hahahah newp:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek ::eek::p:p:p

u is sux:cool:

DanceWithArrows
12-06-2007, 20:24
all it showed was swam getting 1 hitted outta nowhere...hows that an aimbot?? or is it a speedhack....

Ronny/Shim
12-07-2007, 00:28
all it showed was swam getting 1 hitted outta nowhere...hows that an aimbot?? or is it a speedhack....

Bugscreen. -.-

Plaz4
12-07-2007, 04:06
When yuo use bug screen kill the people on air? mmmmm NO. You can talk with more people was killed with aimbot, i say again.

space
12-07-2007, 06:00
When yuo use bug screen kill the people on air? mmmmm NO. You can talk with more people was killed with aimbot, i say again.

Do you know what bugscreen is??? LOL! of course you hit people in mid air with bugscreen. If the person comees in screen before they land, they will appear on the ground to the ss/fber, but will still appear jumping to the jumper. People need to learn how ss/fb works :confused:

Ronny/Shim
12-07-2007, 08:54
Do you know what bugscreen is??? LOL! of course you hit people in mid air with bugscreen. If the person comees in screen before they land, they will appear on the ground to the ss/fber, but will still appear jumping to the jumper. People need to learn how ss/fb works :confused:

Doesn't matter if you are bugscreen'ing or not.. if your ping is higher than the person you fighting it will always look like mid air hits and will look like "aimbotting". But there's a way easy to see if somebody is aimbotting or not...

space
12-07-2007, 09:15
Doesn't matter if you are bugscreen'ing or not.. if your ping is higher than the person you fighting it will always look like mid air hits and will look like "aimbotting". But there's a way easy to see if somebody is aimbotting or not...

Ya, thats true, but look at the highlighted, this guy is saying u can't hit a guy in mid air with bugscreen, lol. I dont think he's ever even fbed before if he says a statement like that.

Ronny/Shim
12-07-2007, 12:18
I dont think he's ever even fbed before if he says a statement like that.

For sure. And maybe half our enemies either.