PDA

View Full Version : .:MrNiceGuy:.

Quickfire
11-29-2007, 17:25
whats with this dude...archer named .:MrNiceGuy:. .... yesterday my friend was helping me get vps and he pks him...today me and my friend were leveling in MC and he pks him and I told him hes f*cked and w/e cause hes an @sshole...and he pks me...then i come back to MC and he obviously jumps away from me but I land an ss on him but he didnt die. 30 seconds later fireTama shows up and kills me and my friend...says not to touch mrniceguy...cause all that damage musta really hurt...

Dont know what ur problem is niceguy but u got urs coming...as for fireTama...why would u with 100+ pot and 128+ levels on me need to come protect ur flying archer friend...I think he had it under control since we both had crap gear...and like I said..he was flying..pretty lame -1 respect for u

Ronny/Shim
11-29-2007, 18:25
whats with this dude...archer named .:MrNiceGuy:. .... yesterday my friend was helping me get vps and he pks him...today me and my friend were leveling in MC and he pks him and I told him hes f*cked and w/e cause hes an @sshole...and he pks me...then i come back to MC and he obviously jumps away from me but I land an ss on him but he didnt die. 30 seconds later fireTama shows up and kills me and my friend...says not to touch mrniceguy...cause all that damage musta really hurt...

Dont know what ur problem is niceguy but u got urs coming...as for fireTama...why would u with 100+ pot and 128+ levels on me need to come protect ur flying archer friend...I think he had it under control since we both had crap gear...and like I said..he was flying..pretty lame -1 respect for u

All I know this guy was from tdh/es.
Maybe it can answer alot of your questions ;O

Kitsu
11-29-2007, 18:27
Meh, some people use their powerful friends in these ways... nothing suprising. Wouldn't be suprised if firetama only heard "I got ssed in MC for no reason by this tro, come quick"

Sum0
11-29-2007, 22:09
All I know this guy was from tdh/es.
Maybe it can answer alot of your questions ;O

sorry, firetama is enemy :p

Jizzus
11-30-2007, 01:29

KILL KILL KILL KILL!

Slanesh
11-30-2007, 03:49
Ok, i didnt read this thread but i guess after 4 years i have a right to be mentioned in a threadname too. cant somebody make a thread like "**** you V1nc3nt" or sumthing. Would be nice, +karma for the threadstarter. thx

Kitsu
11-30-2007, 04:00
Ok, i didnt read this thread but i guess after 4 years i have a right to be mentioned in a threadname too. cant somebody make a thread like "**** you V1nc3nt" or sumthing. Would be nice, +karma for the threadstarter. thx
O_o Would it make you happy... I don't even know you.. what should I cuss at you for?

Slanesh
11-30-2007, 04:20
O_o Would it make you happy... I don't even know you.. what should I cuss at you for?

hmm yea maybe its better if somebody who knows me creates a thread...

Shaskia
11-30-2007, 04:38

Maybe you'll understand better why .:MrNiceGuy:. is the way he is when you know who he really is lol. .:MrNiceGuy:. = HoRRorCore = DarkRico :rolleyes:

Jizzus
11-30-2007, 04:53
Maybe you'll understand better why .:MrNiceGuy:. is the way he is when you know who he really is lol. .:MrNiceGuy:. = HoRRorCore = DarkRico :rolleyes:

I HATE THAT F*CKER!

KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL

KILL HIS A$$!

fireTama is an idiot for protecting him.

space
11-30-2007, 05:25

Really? :eek: I never got my revenge on that HoRRorCore guy for killing me when i was nubbie. :( But ohwells, wow, i had no idea they were the same.

Ronny/Shim
11-30-2007, 08:02
sorry, firetama is enemy :p

lewl I meant mrniceguy lewl! who joined our side.. lol?

cleo
11-30-2007, 18:19
No, horrorcore was that other tao
hmm forgot his name,,, I will say it when i can think of it. The one that bought matts' taos sockets.
MrNiceGuy is the old borntohate/ihateall.

Edit: oh liandri thats the taos name.

Shaskia
11-30-2007, 23:33
No, horrorcore was that other tao
hmm forgot his name,,, I will say it when i can think of it. The one that bought matts' taos sockets.
MrNiceGuy is the old borntohate/ihateall.

Edit: oh liandri thats the taos name.

liandri is the same guy as darkrico

.:MrNiceGuy:. = HoRRorCore = DarkRico = liandri = old borntohate/ihateall ;)

I'm 100pct sure of my facts =]

fireTama
12-01-2007, 00:57
U guys are actually right. .:MrNiceGuy:. = HoRRoRCoRe = DarkRico = BornToHate = Liandri = IhateAll = ~LastHope~

But now, i own IhateAll and nobody else. We're friends irl so i helped him out. And ya, he said he got pk'ed for no reason lol my bad. Sorry quickfire next time i try to listen to both stories dude.

HoRRoRCoRe was deleted in a rage of anger lol. Liandri sold to MyHeArT. IhateAll given to me. That was about it bb :p

Raptordin
12-01-2007, 02:47
liandri is the same guy as darkrico

.:MrNiceGuy:. = HoRRorCore = DarkRico = liandri = old borntohate/ihateall ;)

I'm 100pct sure of my facts =]

I like this guy, I got to know him in game in an fighting situation (we were fighting against each other) but when I talked to him h turned out to be a very nice guy. try to talk to him he is actually very nice and smart.

Lost contact with him after he gave away liandri but I still like him.

space
12-01-2007, 03:24
I like this guy, I got to know him in game in an fighting situation (we were fighting against each other) but when I talked to him h turned out to be a very nice guy. try to talk to him he is actually very nice and smart.

Lost contact with him after he gave away liandri but I still like him.

Cuz he was in Pharos _Rule back in the Liandri days. On horrorcore he used to speed...A LOT... and kill ppl in AC, on Liandri, he used to kill me for no reason in Pharos_Rule, but ya, i used to enjoy his insults and disses, he was a funny guy. xD

Kitsu
12-01-2007, 03:25
Cuz he was in Pharos _Rule back in the Liandri days. On horrorcore he used to speed...A LOT... and kill ppl in AC, on Liandri, he used to kill me for no reason in Pharos_Rule, but ya, i used to enjoy his insults and disses, he was a funny guy. xD
O_O enjoy insults and disses... macho? O_o" :p

fireTama
12-01-2007, 04:38

He never used speed be sure of that. I know him irl and im sure he didnt!

space
12-01-2007, 09:46
He never used speed be sure of that. I know him irl and im sure he didnt!

Did u live with him and watch him play 24/7? ;p Im certain he speeded in horrorcore days, and lvl botted ihateall in DC. No offence, just the truth <3

O_O enjoy insults and disses... macho? O_o" :p

Yeah, i love a good trash talk xD. Its all fun if done in a certain way ;p

Quickfire
12-01-2007, 11:19
U guys are actually right. .:MrNiceGuy:. = HoRRoRCoRe = DarkRico = BornToHate = Liandri = IhateAll = ~LastHope~

But now, i own IhateAll and nobody else. We're friends irl so i helped him out. And ya, he said he got pk'ed for no reason lol my bad. Sorry quickfire next time i try to listen to both stories dude.

HoRRoRCoRe was deleted in a rage of anger lol. Liandri sold to MyHeArT. IhateAll given to me. That was about it bb :p

ty tama I wub u again <3 and when u killed me I was at 96 pct...lost a lot =\ but now I'm 118 and like 44 pct lol

fireTama
12-01-2007, 12:09
Did u live with him and watch him play 24/7? ;p Im certain he speeded in horrorcore days, and lvl botted ihateall in DC. No offence, just the truth <3

Yeah, i love a good trash talk xD. Its all fun if done in a certain way ;p

To be honest, i dont know if he lvl botted hate, but im 100% sure he didn't speed. I played on his computer very often and know that he didn't have anything like speedhack.

aphrodit3
12-05-2007, 11:55
im a fan of .:MrNiceGuy:.
he traded me 20kk worth stuffs for xp ball to get 120
thats all i noe :p

~Damien~
12-05-2007, 11:57

Hes a punk I pked him.

Quickfire
12-05-2007, 13:09
Hes a punk I pked him.

yeah but u kill me in jail and guild area for no reason all the time ;o

fireTama
12-05-2007, 13:57
yeah but u kill me in jail and guild area for no reason all the time ;o

cry :( :P Jk ;)

Imperial_Legion
12-05-2007, 14:03
I know both of them... Not personally tho.. MrNiceGuy i have never had a problem with and FireToma was on friends list but not anymore... but not cuz of me... oh well ....

Raptordin
12-05-2007, 14:42

I got to know him in AC when we were fighting against each other, then we started talking, he is a funny person and he has a lot in his mind, he is really smart and agile person. after some time we became good friends.

I don't know him IRL, but I can be sure he doesn't aim, never saw him speeding.

Maybe if you gave yourself the chance to know him better you could like him.

P.S. I knew him before Pharos_Rule, he Joined for a time as we were friends, but since I am not a fighter by nature, he went to other guilds, I am a peace loving human being. :) :) :):):):):)

.:MrNiceGuy:.
12-05-2007, 14:51

Quickfire hi quick why dont u admit it that ure just a kid and cry arround cause u died while u did the quest at MC. u didnt even kill me.. u do as if ure friends with tama but u killed him with cyclone while he was typing and all others who posted their comments in here, if u wanna know the REAL truth about "boting,Speed ect." then just ask ME and dont belive any crap that alcohol addictet ppl say at this forum ( this thread is so sad and full of **** that i could not stop laughing ..wow ppl r curious about me i get lots of attention

Quickfire
12-05-2007, 14:55
Quickfire hi quick why dont u admit it that ure just a kid and cry arround cause u died while u did the quest at MC.( I'm not a lil kid I'm 18) u didnt even kill me..(never said I did) u do as if ure friends with tama but u killed him with cyclone while he was typing(I never killed tama...gg nub) and all others who posted their comments in here, if u wanna know the REAL truth about "boting,Speed ect." then just ask ME and dont belive any crap that alcohol addictet ppl say at this forum ( this thread is so sad and full of **** that i could not stop laughing ..wow ppl r curious about me i get lots of attention

lol me and tama are friends...I traded her ur old robe lol

12-05-2007, 15:07
lol me and tama are friends...I traded her ur old robe lol

and? im 19 so im supposed to call u kid :). listen boy how about if we sort it out instead to argue at a forum?,show me how great and cool u are by 1vs1 man i never thought that i would hurt ur feelings soo much by killin u at MC. if i knew then i would never have done, i guess u got some personal issue and problems after this what i have done to u :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:cool:

Quickfire
12-05-2007, 16:22
and? im 19 so im supposed to call u kid :). listen boy how about if we sort it out instead to argue at a forum?,show me how great and cool u are by 1vs1 man i never thought that i would hurt ur feelings soo much by killin u at MC. if i knew then i would never have done, i guess u got some personal issue and problems after this what i have done to u :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:cool:

whats ur gear...we can go archer vs archer if u like...whats ur gear? i've never seen it

Jizzus
12-05-2007, 22:39

Hi, a$$hole! Remember me?

12-06-2007, 00:47
Hi, a$$hole! Remember me?

Nah i dont remember u sorry,But i remember ur Mom as well :cool:

12-06-2007, 00:48
whats ur gear...we can go archer vs archer if u like...whats ur gear? i've never seen it

Im Full super sock +5 Sdg lvl 122 and 50 percent.. still wanna come?to beat me u need full super 2 sock +12 :D

fireTama
12-06-2007, 02:37
Im Full super sock +5 Sdg lvl 122 and 50 percent.. still wanna come?to beat me u need full super 2 sock +12 :D

olol u sure? My troj 2 hit ur terrorist ass so ur still sux noop i mak rcord for yuo and i make sent for gm an u get butjoil add?

12-06-2007, 03:49
olol u sure? My troj 2 hit ur terrorist ass so ur still sux noop i mak rcord for yuo and i make sent for gm an u get butjoil add?

oololxolxololxooxoolx nigrt go to school man k, ey im bored atm -.-and i still 1 rapid u uhauhauhuhau so dun dare it to go GA k :p:D

Quickfire
12-06-2007, 07:09

I have access to full sdg +5 sockets and boots are 2 skt and I got access to a 130 archer....

but who cares u understand why I was mad this wasnt to flame u and no hard feelings k?

YouzY
12-06-2007, 08:09

i bet you cant intrapid me with sup+5 129 boots :P

Raptordin
12-06-2007, 14:28

I will soon be able too with my new archer. It is a pain to lvl a 2nd RB archer.:):):):):):):):):):):)

12-06-2007, 17:05
lol jaja mayby,:D But then i just filter u xD

fireTama
12-07-2007, 02:10
oololxolxololxooxoolx nigrt go to school man k, ey im bored atm -.-and i still 1 rapid u uhauhauhuhau so dun dare it to go GA k :p:D

No ur a$shole cuz u think u 1 rapid me but u dont. What u do is rapid me and shoot after the rapid a couple more so i die. Im not dumb dipri lololo

VaUx
12-07-2007, 07:15
horrorocore everiday bot in adv omg...

YouzY
12-07-2007, 07:59
I will soon be able too with my new archer. It is a pain to lvl a 2nd RB archer.:):):):):):):):):):):)

uuuh water-troj-archer would peolly be the best =x
what lvl is it now?

Raptordin
12-07-2007, 08:16
uuuh water-troj-archer would peolly be the best =x
what lvl is it now?

Currently it is lvl 111 Archer, Too hard without XP balls or DBs, and full time job makes it hard to do the quest or even go to DisCity. But I will get there soon.

YouzY
12-07-2007, 08:47
Currently it is lvl 111 Archer, Too hard without XP balls or DBs, and full time job makes it hard to do the quest or even go to DisCity. But I will get there soon.
chance ur siggy and put it in it :P

space
12-07-2007, 09:17
No ur a$shole cuz u think u 1 rapid me but u dont. What u do is rapid me and shoot after the rapid a couple more so i die. Im not dumb dipri lololo

Nice new avatar...ur bs looks bent or broken tho :eek::D

fireTama
12-07-2007, 12:48
Nice new avatar...ur bs looks bent or broken tho :eek::D

Thats what its meant to be ^^

Jizzus
12-08-2007, 02:42
Nah i dont remember u sorry,But i remember ur Mom as well :cool:

Rofl, what a moron. Still use the "mom" jokes eh? Looks like your maturity level sunk a little deeper. Keep em' coming. I enjoy a good laugh every now and again.

12-09-2007, 01:29
Rofl, what a moron. Still use the "mom" jokes eh? Looks like your maturity level sunk a little deeper. Keep em' coming. I enjoy a good laugh every now and again.

Jizzus... ure so UGLY irl with ur bald head u rather stfu before ppl find out how ugly and **** u are and lose all "freinds" so shhh k?:D

Jizzus
12-09-2007, 02:42
Jizzus... ure so UGLY irl with ur bald head u rather stfu before ppl find out how ugly and **** u are and lose all "freinds" so shhh k?:D

I don't care. Nice to know another guy is judging me on my looks. LMAO. Post what you want. I am bald by choice.

Threatening to show my pic on a forum.....OH NOES! :rolleyes:

12-09-2007, 16:49
I don't care. Nice to know another guy is judging me on my looks. LMAO. Post what you want. I am bald by choice.

Threatening to show my pic on a forum.....OH NOES! :rolleyes:

bald by choice?? LOL ure bald cuz AIDS hahahahaha:D:rolleyes::):eek:

Jizzus
12-09-2007, 17:00
bald by choice?? LOL ure bald cuz AIDS hahahahaha:D:rolleyes::):eek:

LMAO.

Wow, I can see you know ALOT (sarcasm) about the human body and its illnesses.\

You see, in my country, we have a thing called a razor. With shave cream and a razor, you can shave your facial/head hair, which is what I do.