PDA

View Full Version : Figured the team KO count

Sotnos
11-28-2007, 14:04
So if you didnt know, the ko count, your team members kill monsers on KO [cyclone or superman] and when you dismiss the team, all the kills from the KO will count to your jar :x

Ronny/Shim
11-29-2007, 00:12
So if you didnt know, the ko count, your team members kill monsers on KO [cyclone or superman] and when you dismiss the team, all the kills from the KO will count to your jar :x

lol, don't need to be KO by cyclone or superman, it already counts just being in the team by any class =) also don't need to be nearly the team leader or so, just being in the team it already counts =]

Sotnos
11-29-2007, 00:27
yeah but... it only worked for us on KO count . was it a bug?

RONNYYYYYYYYY <3

Shaskia
11-29-2007, 01:31
Any kills your team mate makes (if you are near them) you get, it doesn't show at once every 50 or so it jumps into your count where you can see it, or when you dismis the team before it hits 50 =] it also shows

Ronny/Shim
11-29-2007, 08:03
yeah but... it only worked for us on KO count . was it a bug?

RONNYYYYYYYYY <3

:o *shame* , btw not sure.. I guess it's normal like this ;)

Any kills your team mate makes (if you are near them) you get, it doesn't show at once every 50 or so it jumps into your count where you can see it, or when you dismis the team before it hits 50 =] it also shows

erm, not exactly like it, don't need be so nearly.. and hm sometimes it counts 20 or 30.. and if it doesn't count after your team being dismiss, disconnect and back on.. it'll be there ;P

Shaskia
11-29-2007, 14:21
Didn't you quit conquer? o.o just a curious question

obsidian
11-30-2007, 09:14
haha, he's always around in the shadows O.o

Ronny/Shim
11-30-2007, 12:11
Didn't you quit conquer? o.o just a curious question

Meant to me? well, yes I quit.. I don't play anymore, I come online here and then to talk to friends and sometimes help others ^_^