PDA

View Full Version : ok im bored with ****ing aimbotters -.-

VaUx
11-28-2007, 10:47
what i need to do for get game cam? anyone can help me to get it?
****ing TrojRaptor no sop aimbot -.- and a lot of enemys too ...

Quickfire
11-28-2007, 11:06
http://www.planetgamecam.com/ thats the game cam website

http://www.planetgamecam.com/?locid=download thats the download page

highwind
11-28-2007, 11:27
im bored of people accusing of aimbot......

deim~v.5
11-28-2007, 11:37
There's only a few people left who actually aimbot one of them would be ReyaM :)

I started to wonder why though, cause usually those things run in the family and his dad could obviously aim pretty well otherwise litlle RM wouldn't have been there, unless off course RM was found between the rubbish infront of their doorstep, hmmz, makes sense.

Ronny/Shim
11-28-2007, 11:43
There's only a few people left who actually aimbot one of them would be ReyaM :)

I started to wonder why though, cause usually those things run in the family and his dad could obviously aim pretty well otherwise litlle RM wouldn't have been there, unless off course RM was found between the rubbish infront of their doorstep, hmmz, makes sense.

Lol, don't be mean bro.
Btw, people should stop to accuse others of cheating without even know how it works though, shall be good do not accuse somebody of cheating just because someone else's dying.

Jim_Morrison
11-28-2007, 12:10

.......im bored of people sayin that others cheat when there charecter names show up in caught cheating threads a few times.............

Jim_Morrison
11-28-2007, 12:15
Lol, don't be mean bro.
Btw, people should stop to accuse others of cheating without even know how it works though, shall be good do not accuse somebody of cheating just because someone else's dying.

Mik slept in today .Is her bday too so hard say if ill have another "I talked with Ronny story" and he will plvl lol.May be busy or she may be typing a mile a minute cause on sugar rush,shall i teach her how to use skype so you can call her? haha

VaUx
11-28-2007, 13:30
http://www.planetgamecam.com/ thats the game cam website

http://www.planetgamecam.com/?locid=download thats the download page

ty :D

VaUx
11-28-2007, 13:31
nah nah... raptor dont cheat... lalalala :rolleyes:

VaUx
11-28-2007, 13:32
.......im bored of people sayin that others cheat when there charecter names show up in caught cheating threads a few times.............

see me here for AIMBOT? like highwind... ;)

Quickfire
11-28-2007, 13:43

highwind dont aimbot...gmz got tired of people crying about being owned

YouzY
11-28-2007, 13:59
Highwind doesnt aimbot lol

too bad people dont think moonfish aimbot cause i beat him in ss last week :D

Jim_Morrison
11-28-2007, 14:06

LOL its been abit since i was in that thread but i think ur under video evedence and Highwind is under the" We jailed just cause" thread.

Sum0
11-28-2007, 14:28

So u came back to talk ****? :)

Jim_Morrison
11-28-2007, 15:00
So u came back to talk ****? :)

no he misses me and wants me play zero.i think

Ronny/Shim
11-28-2007, 23:59
Mik slept in today .Is her bday too so hard say if ill have another "I talked with Ronny story" and he will plvl lol.May be busy or she may be typing a mile a minute cause on sugar rush,shall i teach her how to use skype so you can call her? haha

AHAHAHAHA sure we can try, but I suck speaking you know =o
Tell her happy bday for me please <3
^^

Jim_Morrison
11-29-2007, 09:52
AHAHAHAHA sure we can try, but I suck speaking you know =o
Tell her happy bday for me please <3
^^

done and done. iam haveing a giggly goosebump kinda day ^^

Ronny/Shim
11-29-2007, 10:30
done and done. iam haveing a giggly goosebump kinda day ^^

HAHAHAHHA really man, made me laugh!!!!

Jim_Morrison
11-29-2007, 11:02
HAHAHAHHA really man, made me laugh!!!!

haha well i have reasons though ;)

.AaroN.
11-30-2007, 11:00
[QUOTE= ****ing TrojRaptor no sop aimbot -.- and a lot of enemys too ...[/QUOTE]

nah u jus think every 1 aimbot... Lame

Quickfire
11-30-2007, 11:49
haha well i have reasons though ;)

I just wanted to quote since tehre was a lot of other quotes ;o

Ronny/Shim
11-30-2007, 11:56
I just wanted to quote since tehre was a lot of other quotes ;o

spammer ;O

Oliverlo
12-01-2007, 08:23
Aimbot and autobots are here.

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=351319&page

Pwned.:D

space
12-01-2007, 09:51

Bessona's chars are there 3 times on the first page :eek: No offence =o

VaUx
12-01-2007, 09:57
Bessona's chars are there 3 times on the first page :eek: No offence =o

i know =o

.AaroN.
12-01-2007, 11:18
LOL...talkin of cheats...Harjie, Vendetta and m4rk all caught jumoing gate :(

Ronny/Shim
12-01-2007, 17:26

+ jester, hermes and korey =( and few others I won't mention or I will be the wrong guy.

FreakyStylie
12-01-2007, 18:31

hahahahha i saw m4rk trying to jump it lol pathetic . . . there were like 4 ppl that saw it haha

.AaroN.
12-01-2007, 18:33
hahahahha i saw m4rk trying to jump it lol pathetic . . . there were like 4 ppl that saw it haha

funniest thing bout it is, were the cheats...lol?

Quickfire
12-01-2007, 18:45
haha I pwned vaux in gw today while SHE WAS WALKING !quit nub

and if u dont remember its cause I wasnt on my joy!

TroZAN
12-01-2007, 19:44
what i need to do for get game cam? anyone can help me to get it?
****ing TrojRaptor no sop aimbot -.- and a lot of enemys too ...

Already told you, go download Camtasia Studio 4 <3 Version 5 is out but I dont have the key code thing for it, plus iv been using 4 for awhile, it works pretty well. I can send to you on msn if you like if you cant find a download for version4.

Quickfire
12-01-2007, 19:46
Already told you, go download Camtasia Studio 4 <3 Version 5 is out but I dont have the key code thing for it, plus iv been using 4 for awhile, it works pretty well. I can send to you on msn if you like if you cant find a download for version4.

link plz ;o these faces are homo....need to be removed--->>> :o

Jim_Morrison
12-01-2007, 21:46

How is that pwned ? has always been on forums few threads down.All can see it.

VaUx
12-02-2007, 04:53
haha I pwned vaux in gw today while SHE WAS WALKING !quit nub

and if u dont remember its cause I wasnt on my joy!

lol? other stupid and liar... patetic noob

VaUx
12-02-2007, 04:54

ty friend :)
but my game cam work i just w8 for aimbotters :p

Oliverlo
12-02-2007, 08:31
How is that pwned ? has always been on forums few threads down.All can see it.

It means cheaters need aimbot to hit not to kill me. R u with low IQ? :D

Quickfire
12-02-2007, 13:13
lol? other stupid and liar... patetic noob

....I'm not lying...I'm not gonna say who I was on though...I knew u were making a video so I thought I'd make u look like the nub u are. post video plz...I wanna LOL at u ;o btw are u 2nd rbn? and 130-130-130? if not what are u....

Ronny/Shim
12-02-2007, 16:52
It means cheaters need aimbot to hit not to kill me. R u with low IQ? :D

Man, the sad thing is.. Everyone who hits you is aimbotter maybe because you think you must've kill them all and not die (what a blind thought, you're not god) or maybe you never noticed you've a very slow jump and isn't so hard to hit you.. maybe it's your ping, who knows? You should take a better connection or maybe try get better skills.. It's fun to see it's always the guy who's wrong and sucks, you guys never overlook yourselves to see if there's something wrong with your skills or connection or whatever it could be... Really man, everyone here can tell you how you're slower while jumping. But probably I will know what is your reply then I hope you can "change" your mind and tell me something useful to understand this.

YouzY
12-03-2007, 00:37
Man, the sad thing is.. Everyone who hits you is aimbotter maybe because you think you must've kill them all and not die (what a blind thought, you're not god) or maybe you never noticed you've a very slow jump and isn't so hard to hit you.. maybe it's your ping, who knows? You should take a better connection or maybe try get better skills.. It's fun to see it's always the guy who's wrong and sucks, you guys never overlook yourselves to see if there's something wrong with your skills or connection or whatever it could be... Really man, everyone here can tell you how you're slower while jumping. But probably I will know what is your reply then I hope you can "change" your mind and tell me something useful to understand this.

yeah some people are way easier to hit than others,for me they dont take me seriously but then i land 2 hits in a row and they die :P

well now i cant cause 120 weps have so bad attack <.<

*Ferry-5*
12-03-2007, 05:59

LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

U are the first boter NoOoOb :mad:

VaUx
12-03-2007, 07:07
....I'm not lying...I'm not gonna say who I was on though...I knew u were making a video so I thought I'd make u look like the nub u are. post video plz...I wanna LOL at u ;o btw are u 2nd rbn? and 130-130-130? if not what are u....

VaUx isnt 2 rb lol, but bessona and Bessona yes :D
just w8 to get 130 :p

Quickfire
12-03-2007, 08:11
VaUx isnt 2 rb lol, but bessona and Bessona yes :D
just w8 to get 130 :p

k thats good...cause u die easy xD

VaUx
12-03-2007, 14:12
k thats good...cause u die easy xD

easy? get a brain plx :D

Quickfire
12-03-2007, 15:16
easy? get a brain plx :D

wtf is that supposed to mean...u did die easy....I rarely saw u alive...and when I did see u alive u died by my hand 2.5 seconds later so....yeah w/e

highwind
12-03-2007, 17:17
LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

U are the first boter NoOoOb :mad:

well i guess your entitled to an OPINION but the FACT of the matter is that i DO NOT aimbot. :D ok now......bye bye then.

VaUx
12-04-2007, 02:17
wtf is that supposed to mean...u did die easy....I rarely saw u alive...and when I did see u alive u died by my hand 2.5 seconds later so....yeah w/e

lol? u never kill me, and never will do it :rolleyes:

highwind
12-04-2007, 06:15

he gets on highwind sometimes....so yeh....he probably did kill you...hes almost as good as i am. ;)

Quickfire
12-04-2007, 08:12
he gets on highwind sometimes....so yeh....he probably did kill you...hes almost as good as i am. ;)

BOOYA!!! told u I killed u...

Quickfire
12-04-2007, 22:02
haha I saw ur stupid videos on blip.tv about Mr.D....u so fail at life sayin thats aimbot...he misses 3/5 times in 1 video...goto options-delete and plz do urself the favor....