PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Question..

~Damien~
11-28-2007, 10:14
Anyone know who TheEternal chars are in game? :) He's too ***** to show them in his sig.

<PrO>
11-28-2007, 10:41
Anyone know who TheEternal chars are in game? :) He's too ***** to show them in his sig.

Yeah,its why the **** do we care,you can find it all on whythe****doyoucare.com...
Are you stupid or do you ****ing practice....

~Damien~
11-28-2007, 10:54
Yeah,its why the **** do we care,you can find it all on whythe****doyoucare.com...

LOL ???

highwind
11-28-2007, 11:32

dats not a real website LOL......sry got bored

deim~v.5
11-28-2007, 11:36
Oh my, i smell a 12 year old that crapped his pants.

Got that parental permission yet Mr. Shemale?

space
11-28-2007, 12:38

Hi all.

I'm only level 44, but I joined almost a month ago.

I was in the guild "~Journey~", but due to differences, I was then removed from that guild, so now I'm looking for another nice guild who's members are perhaps a little more... mature. Not saying "~Journey~" members are immature, just, they lack an adult sense of humour partly due to children being in the guild, and partly due to being, perhaps, a little stuck up, or prudish.

I'm a fun, funny guy for the most part, although I can be a real arsehole if pushed far enough.

While right now I have quite a lot going on in real-life so I'm not going to be levelling much, I would really like to find a guild to chat to while doing less active activities, like mining, etc. Plus, I will be levelling harder come New Year or so, after I've sorted out all my real-life problems.

So, yeah... My name's TheEternal in-game, and I'm a Trojan.

Hope to meet some more nice people soon. :)

And you jump on other people's thread to tell them how lame it is...lawl!

~Damien~
11-28-2007, 12:54
And you jump on other people's thread to tell them how lame it is...lawl!

So this guy is a pure noob and acts like he's the ****? LOL
Man that is just noop 4 life.

Jim_Morrison
11-28-2007, 13:14
So this guy is a pure noob and acts like he's the ****? LOL
Man that is just noop 4 life.

reminds me of you :rolleyes:

~Damien~
11-28-2007, 13:33
reminds me of you :rolleyes:

Wow good one, I remember little sisters using those come backs. o.O

Jizzus
11-28-2007, 13:58

Someone needs their diaper changed.

Jim_Morrison
11-28-2007, 14:21
Wow good one, I remember little sisters using those come backs. o.O

o.O little sisters ? your little sisters? or t.v show or something ?

cleo
11-28-2007, 15:26
um TheEternal?

TheEternal
11-28-2007, 23:38
um TheEternal?

Cleo, you're very intelligent. I would've thought it would be easy to discover my in-game name based on posts I've made, and my forum user-name... I guess some people are thick as pig-****, though... Oh well. :rolleyes:

~Damien~, I speak my mind on this forum. This is the forum, not the game. I don't need a high level character to be able to say that I think you're a pompous arsehole. I don't need a high level character to be able to see such things, either.

I never act like I'm "the ****", either. Atleast, not based on the strength of my character. Like I said, I speak what I feel. It's not my fault if such words cut you so deeply... Perhaps you're the "emo", ~Damien~? Seeing as you love insulting them so much, I'm sure you know exactly what to do with all this pent up emotion? Get yourself a nice razor blade and start slicing, my friend! Go on, you know you want to. Ahahaha...

Ronny/Shim
11-28-2007, 23:47
It's not my fault if such words cut you so deeply...

Jesus =o

TheEternal
11-28-2007, 23:49
Jesus =o

You rang? ;)

Ronny/Shim
11-28-2007, 23:50
You rang? ;)

lol I make it like an expression really rofl

TheEternal
11-28-2007, 23:53
lol I make it like an expression really rofl

Haha. I know, but you still deserve the +rep, because it made me chuckle. :D

Ronny/Shim
11-28-2007, 23:55
Haha. I know, but you still deserve the +rep, because it made me chuckle. :D

lol man it makes me ask you one thing.. one word and you cut yourself so deeply? hahaha no worry, but I guessed it was fun eventhough this forum sometimes sucks and when I see something like this I be like: owned =O
It's fun that's all =)

TheEternal
11-28-2007, 23:58
lol man it makes me ask you one thing.. one word and you cut yourself so deeply? hahaha no worry, but I guessed it was fun eventhough this forum sometimes sucks and when I see something like this I be like: owned =O
It's fun that's all =)

People like him get hurt by even the smallest of words, because it makes them realise that they're NOT as perfect as their mother tells them they are, every day before she sends them off to pre-school.

I think people like him only get grumpy when their mother forgets to put a chocolate bar in their lunch box. :( Poor guy.

Ronny/Shim
11-29-2007, 00:00
People like him get hurt by even the smallest of words, because it makes them realise that they're NOT as perfect as their mother tells them they are, every day before she sends them off to pre-school.

I think people like him only get grumpy when their mother forgets to put a chocolate bar in their lunch box. :( Poor guy.

lol don't be mean man.. you're taking seriously now =D

TheEternal
11-29-2007, 00:04
lol don't be mean man.. you're taking seriously now =D

I'm just trying to help him through his problems. He has to realise he's not the center of the whole world at some point. His mother means he's the center of HER world... He needs to see the difference! ;)

It's fun... Haha.

To think, this petty little "argument", if you can even call it that, all started because he's an ignorant slob who wanted to attempt an insult towards me about something I posted... I don't even remember what, but I'm certain it didn't warrant an insult. Ah well.

Ronny/Shim
11-29-2007, 00:06
I'm just trying to help him through his problems. He has to realise he's not the center of the whole world at some point. His mother means he's the center of HER world... He needs to see the difference! ;)

It's fun... Haha.

To think, this petty little "argument", if you can even call it that, all started because he's an ignorant slob who wanted to attempt an insult towards me about something I posted... I don't even remember what, but I'm certain it didn't warrant an insult. Ah well.

Okay, so this is it ;D

Godwho
11-29-2007, 00:53
Okay, so this is it ;D

U and him should get together and marry in the CO . Then stand in a straight line so I can Fb u both :D

Ronny/Shim
11-29-2007, 08:05
U and him should get together and marry in the CO . Then stand in a straight line so I can Fb u both :D

lol are you jealous? oh ok, btw you don't hit even if I wave you ;(
sad ;~

Starshine
11-29-2007, 08:30
FYI "****" is not filtered.

Ronny/Shim
11-29-2007, 08:31

not even crap?

TheEternal
11-29-2007, 08:46

I just un-filter all words that may or may not be filtered... Just incase. ;)

(I'm so sneaky. Mwahaha... /Lame.)

Starshine
11-29-2007, 08:47
I just un-filter all words that may or may not be filtered... Just incase. ;)

(I'm so sneaky. Mwahaha... /Lame.)

Filter bypass can get you banned as well... so just let the filter do its job. :rolleyes:

Ronny/Shim
11-29-2007, 09:01
Filter bypass can get you banned as well... so just let the filter do its job. :rolleyes:

But but but, we are the forum users loved by Starshine.. we have some support more than others, don't we? ;O

<PrO>
11-29-2007, 10:05
Oh my, i smell a 12 year old that crapped his pants.

Got that parental permission yet Mr. Shemale?

13,and no,why should I?

~Damien~
11-29-2007, 10:06

thanks for the tip ;) DARK MAGICIAN GIRL!!!

and theeternal i never read your posts its a waste of time, speak your mind? you mean type your mind? :confused:

TheEternal
11-30-2007, 13:09
thanks for the tip ;) DARK MAGICIAN GIRL!!!

and theeternal i never read your posts its a waste of time, speak your mind? you mean type your mind? :confused:

Actually, I use a certain "speech-to-text" narrator software that allows me to say what I wish to be written (typed) on this forum, in notepads, documents, etc, etc... ;)

Not really - To use the phrase "speaking my mind" on forum suggests (quite simply, and clearly) that I am typing my mind.

It's called "talking" to people on a forum, because we use our online avatars (in this case, our forum accounts) to speak to one another in the cyber-realm that we call the Internet. More specifically, CO's forum.

So in such an instance, both the suggestion that we're speaking orally, or simply typing, are equally acceptable.

Seriously... Don't try to make a smart-arse comment when you're not smart at all.

--

Starshine... My posts look so lame with stars in. Please let me beat the filter!

I rarely use swear-words, anyway. It filters stupid words, too!