PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Casey Calvert - 11-24-07

Fudges-Archer
11-27-2007, 00:45
EDIT - I'm closing this thread, because all it seems to be doing is causing flame wars.
I thank Sotnos, TheEternal, Jim Morrison, Obsidian, VendettaEUP, Jizzus, Starshine, and Deim~v.5
for being respectful and not saying "who cares hes emo" etc. I know many people are dieing besides this guy, but i'm not saying they don't matter. I'm saying this was someone who i enjoyed listening to play guitar and i will truly miss him. I am sorry for anyone who was offended by this thread...

-------

Today is probably the worst day ever. Its with our deepest regrets that we have to write this. Casey Calvert passed away in his sleep last night. We found out this afternoon before sound-check. We've spent the entire day trying to come to grips with this and figure out as much as possible. At this time we're not sure what exactly happened. Just last night he was joking around with everyone before he went to bed. We can say with absolute certainty that he was not doing anything illegal. Please, out of respect to Casey and his family, don't contribute or succumb to any gossip you may hear. We don't want his memory to be tainted in the least. Casey was our best friend. He was quirky and awesome and there will truly be no others like him! His loss is unexplainable. As soon as we know more we will let you know.

Sincerely,

Hawthorne Heights

Eron, JT, Micah and Matt

------

and no he didnt cut himself to death so dont bother trying to be funny...

and no i am not emo

Please don't post things like "who cares about emo people." Like Jizzus said, "A death is a death, no matter the cause."

Jizzus
11-27-2007, 00:56
Today is probably the worst day ever. Its with our deepest regrets that we have to write this. Casey Calvert passed away in his sleep last night. We found out this afternoon before sound-check. We've spent the entire day trying to come to grips with this and figure out as much as possible. At this time we're not sure what exactly happened. Just last night he was joking around with everyone before he went to bed. We can say with absolute certainty that he was not doing anything illegal. Please, out of respect to Casey and his family, don't contribute or succumb to any gossip you may hear. We don't want his memory to be tainted in the least. Casey was our best friend. He was quirky and awesome and there will truly be no others like him! His loss is unexplainable. As soon as we know more we will let you know.

Sincerely,

Hawthorne Heights

Eron, JT, Micah and Matt

Though I don't know him or know who he was, it is a tragedy and I am truly sorry for your loss.

Sotnos
11-27-2007, 00:58
hes from hawthorne heights. its an emo band

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1574943/20071126/hawthorne_heights.jhtml

Fudges-Archer
11-27-2007, 00:59
Though I don't know him or know who he was, it is a tragedy and I am truly sorry for your loss.

i didnt know him personally. i knew who he was and they are one of my favorite bands. thank you though

~Damien~
11-27-2007, 01:22
hes from hawthorne heights. its an emo band

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1574943/20071126/hawthorne_heights.jhtml

Yeah emo band for sure, why is that so tragic what about all my favourtire rappers that died? I think the world could do with one less emo personally and if he died in his sleep its from ODing on somethin folks so I can't feel sorry for a self inflicted death.

Jizzus
11-27-2007, 01:51
Yeah emo band for sure, why is that so tragic what about all my favourtire rappers that died? I think the world could do with one less emo personally and if he died in his sleep its from ODing on somethin folks so I can't feel sorry for a self inflicted death.

A death is a death, no matter the cause, someone, somewhere will grieve over the tragedy.

TheEternal
11-27-2007, 02:19

It's tragic when anyone dies, regardless of what caused it. Human life is precious.

Also, you complain so much about "emo" people. What did they ever do to you?

The same goes for people who complain about rappers, or, well, anyone.

Oh, and you'd be sad if one of your favourite rappers died, no? So why can't people be sad because this person died?

Grow up, seriously.

Starshine
11-27-2007, 07:36
R.I.P. I'm sorry for your loss.

~Damien~
11-27-2007, 07:45
It's tragic when anyone dies, regardless of what caused it. Human life is precious.

Also, you complain so much about "emo" people. What did they ever do to you?

The same goes for people who complain about rappers, or, well, anyone.

Oh, and you'd be sad if one of your favourite rappers died, no? So why can't people be sad because this person died?

Grow up, seriously.

Because the band plays low quality music and my favourite rappers who are dead were some of the greatest ever to live. I'm not saying its good he is dead i'm just saying emos piss me off and I find it hard to sympothize. An emo is someone who gets all emotional all the time and is either REALLY HAPPY or REALLY SAD and can never just be layed back, I don't know any emos that puff the chron chron thats for sure so if your an emo come up to Canada. ;)

BTW

Thanks

For

Spacing

Your

Sentences

Again

Is that because you hope someone will read your poor quality posts?
And yeah a death is a death, but at the hospital I saw dousins of patients there in the ENT ward because of smoking cigarettes and they are either dieing or have a hole in their throat and need to push a button to talk. I just don't feel sorry for someone who did something like that to themselves and if he died in his sleep of some natural cause then it is truly tragic but if it was because of ODing on some drug then one less druggy in the world.
And just to clarify so no one thinks I am contradicting myself, cigs, yayo all that junk are DRUGS, chron chron is a herb. :cool: "Grow it yourself, save your health" do you really want sticky icky passed through 20 hands? please don't ban me for this >.<

VendettaEUP
11-27-2007, 07:51
Both of you should just drop it. It wasnt your post to begin with. Fudge is upset his favorite(?) singer or band member died and he wishes to bless him. Neither of you have the right to infringe on what he wishes for this person. So why dontchu man up and just drop the subject and let him mourn for the time being to regain himself, if that is what needs to be done. You two should both be ashamed of yourselves.

Id prolly cry bucket loads myself if Richard Krupse ( Rammstein / Emigrate ) or Till Lindemann ( Rammstein ) kicked the bucket.

~Damien~
11-27-2007, 07:56
Both of you should just drop it. It wasnt your post to begin with. Fudge is upset his favorite(?) singer or band member died and he wishes to bless him. Neither of you have the right to infringe on what he wishes for this person. So why dontchu man up and just drop the subject and let him moron for the time being to regain himself, if that is what needs to be done. You two should both be ashamed of yourselves.

Id prolly cry bucket loads myself if Richard Krupse ( Rammstein / Emigrate ) or Till Lindemann ( Rammstein ) kicked the bucket.

Yeah but they are actuallly good.
Ok I went off topic, RIP emo band member.

Nerva
11-27-2007, 09:20

everyday ppls from africa are dieing, crying for one special person that this person dont really know at the end is already sad enough

Sotnos
11-27-2007, 12:53
an it was from asthma... not ODing

~Damien~
11-27-2007, 14:07
an it was from asthma... not ODing

wtf how do you die from asma in your sleep o.o I guess that is why he plays guitar and doesn't lead sing cause he'd die from the emo singing.

deim~v.5
11-27-2007, 14:33
wtf how do you die from asma in your sleep o.o I guess that is why he plays guitar and doesn't lead sing cause he'd die from the emo singing.
Dude, you're old and wise enough by now to know when you should shut up lol.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

**** that

Sotnos
11-27-2007, 16:02

wtf, if you had asthma, you would know its easy.

i DO have asthma, and ive woken up not being able to breathe before. stop making yourself seem ignorant because you believe he died from ODing because hes in an emo band. what a stupid stereotype.

Jim_Morrison
11-27-2007, 17:13

Google it k.Stop thinkin you know it all when u really are not even close.I grew up with my brother having asthma.Countless night trips to the hospital is never fun.Stop being a jerk. i have met you irl , you are not all that.

BTW is a water i think he is in ES.Ummm BLOODY WATER or something like that.U happen to know him? That my friend is a good example of EMO.Hope it wasnt you on him,he wanted me meet him at BK to discus his anger at me.Told him naa i have stuff to do.He said he would come over but never did show.Seein BK is closer to ur neck of the woods iam sure its one ur posse members. Anyhow just tell him watch his step and his words he wasnt very polite about my kids one bit.Its a game remind him that. Thanks

obsidian
11-27-2007, 17:24
RIP HH member, and sean taylor... murdered while someone possibly was breaking into his home

VendettaEUP
11-27-2007, 17:53
RIP HH member, and sean taylor... murdered while someone possibly was breaking into his home

Yeah...I watched that all day on Sports Center. Thats really a heart breaker. Especially when you have stories of your own from sports accidents.

TheEternal
11-28-2007, 00:07
Because the band plays low quality music and my favourite rappers who are dead were some of the greatest ever to live. I'm not saying its good he is dead i'm just saying emos piss me off and I find it hard to sympothize. An emo is someone who gets all emotional all the time and is either REALLY HAPPY or REALLY SAD and can never just be layed back, I don't know any emos that puff the chron chron thats for sure so if your an emo come up to Canada. ;)

BTW

Thanks

For

Spacing

Your

Sentences

Again

Is that because you hope someone will read your poor quality posts?
And yeah a death is a death, but at the hospital I saw dousins of patients there in the ENT ward because of smoking cigarettes and they are either dieing or have a hole in their throat and need to push a button to talk. I just don't feel sorry for someone who did something like that to themselves and if he died in his sleep of some natural cause then it is truly tragic but if it was because of ODing on some drug then one less druggy in the world.
And just to clarify so no one thinks I am contradicting myself, cigs, yayo all that junk are DRUGS, chron chron is a herb. :cool: "Grow it yourself, save your health" do you really want sticky icky passed through 20 hands? please don't ban me for this >.<

Many (or all) of your favourite rappers died because of idiotic gang warfare.

Many (or all) of your favourite rappers do drugs, and a lot more hardcore than just toking on a spliff/joint every so often.

Even if it did die because of an OD (we now know he didn't) that's no different to dying from gang-warfare. Atleast OD'ing is only harming himself, he's not shooting people, killing other people, only himself. Same for other drug users. Ofcourse, only up until a certain point - When you do hardcore drugs (again, like your favourite rappers) you're funding organized crime, and death, because of the people you're dealing with.

I think I just owned your rappers. Sorry. :(

Like I said - It's sad when anyone dies, so don't douche things up by trying to compare a low-rent rapper with another singer. You prefer rappers, others prefer "emo bands", that doesn't make either one have less talent, it just makes douche-bags like yourself CLAIM one or the other is more talented.

You cannot compare that which is totally different.

Also, one final point! Rappers rap about the streets, the people, crime, etc, and how it makes them feel... Isn't this a little bit... Uhm... Emotional? Rappers are emo... Lmfao. I just owned them again, sorry.

Slanesh
11-28-2007, 07:18
erm just a few points i wanna add:

1. I have no ****in clue why the threadstarter wrote this into conquerforum
2. Personally, it doesnt interest me
3. It's sad if ppl die, but thats the way it goes
4. I ****in cant believe that someone dares to write sumthing in a forum, there are so many ppl who die every day, they arent all popular and stuff, but they r as important as those popular guys and theres no thread for them in co forum. They are treaten as if they were sumthin better, alive or dead. What a ****, that really pisses me off!
5. Btw, i forgot to mention how absurd the first sentence of this guy is..."the worst day ever...", im gonna make ur day even worser if i visit u >.<, goddamn..

TheEternal
11-28-2007, 07:58

4. I ****in cant believe that someone dares to write sumthing in a forum, there are so many ppl who die every day, they arent all popular and stuff, but they r as important as those popular guys and theres no thread for them in co forum. They are treaten as if they were sumthin better, alive or dead. What a ****, that really pisses me off!
5. Btw, i forgot to mention how absurd the first sentence of this guy is..."the worst day ever...", im gonna make ur day even worser if i visit u >.<, goddamn..

We do not know the people who die daily, though. We don't know their names, where they live, how they died, what they died, etc, etc, etc... So how can there be threads for these people? Musicians touch people's lives, they connect with people, even if they've never met them... We feel as if we know them personally. Same with all forms of famous people.

If someone had a pen-pal in Africa, they would be sad if this person died, because then they would KNOW this person, they'd know who they are, what they did, how they lived, and most importantly - The fact that they died!

Do you see now, why people post "death" threads about famous people, and not the countless thousands that die daily, but have no face?

~Damien~
11-28-2007, 09:49
Google it k.Stop thinkin you know it all when u really are not even close.I grew up with my brother having asthma.Countless night trips to the hospital is never fun.Stop being a jerk. i have met you irl , you are not all that.

BTW is a water i think he is in ES.Ummm BLOODY WATER or something like that.U happen to know him? That my friend is a good example of EMO.Hope it wasnt you on him,he wanted me meet him at BK to discus his anger at me.Told him naa i have stuff to do.He said he would come over but never did show.Seein BK is closer to ur neck of the woods iam sure its one ur posse members. Anyhow just tell him watch his step and his words he wasnt very polite about my kids one bit.Its a game remind him that. Thanks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Coming from an almost 40 year old that still lives with his mom? I remember at work how you played CO all day and walked around every 30 minutes to look like your doing something. Of course you met me irl we worked together for a couple months, that place was a hole I started going to college soon after, so i'm glad they let me off that job sucked. LOL You just made my day. :) And i'm sorry but that comes off really ga.y a guy should never say "your not all that" to another guy, that is something a chick says. Lets see... nope none of my hot girlfriends have ever said that to me so your opinion is g.ay + garbage.

Many (or all) of your favourite rappers died because of idiotic gang warfare.

Many (or all) of your favourite rappers do drugs, and a lot more hardcore than just toking on a spliff/joint every so often.

Even if it did die because of an OD (we now know he didn't) that's no different to dying from gang-warfare. Atleast OD'ing is only harming himself, he's not shooting people, killing other people, only himself. Same for other drug users. Ofcourse, only up until a certain point - When you do hardcore drugs (again, like your favourite rappers) you're funding organized crime, and death, because of the people you're dealing with.

I think I just owned your rappers. Sorry. :(

Like I said - It's sad when anyone dies, so don't douche things up by trying to compare a low-rent rapper with another singer. You prefer rappers, others prefer "emo bands", that doesn't make either one have less talent, it just makes douche-bags like yourself CLAIM one or the other is more talented.

You cannot compare that which is totally different.

Also, one final point! Rappers rap about the streets, the people, crime, etc, and how it makes them feel... Isn't this a little bit... Uhm... Emotional? Rappers are emo... Lmfao. I just owned them again, sorry.

Damn you REALLY owned those rappers, a little snot nosed emo just OWNED all those platinum selling artists. Your a *** right? o.o
Your so ignorant i'm not even gonna bother explaining how stupid you are to someone so stupid. Keep thinking your smart up in that close minded fist sized brain of yours emo cause everyone real is laughing at you. ^.^ You know nothing about rap only what you've read and been told, your opinion is useless i've heard your kind of nonsense before and that is why you listen to ****ty bands.

Slanesh
11-28-2007, 11:41
We do not know the people who die daily, though. We don't know their names, where they live, how they died, what they died, etc, etc, etc... So how can there be threads for these people? Musicians touch people's lives, they connect with people, even if they've never met them... We feel as if we know them personally. Same with all forms of famous people.

If someone had a pen-pal in Africa, they would be sad if this person died, because then they would KNOW this person, they'd know who they are, what they did, how they lived, and most importantly - The fact that they died!

Do you see now, why people post "death" threads about famous people, and not the countless thousands that die daily, but have no face?

U made some points i understand but.. no, sorry. i still CANT see why somebody posts the death of an emo-band-leader in a conquer fourm. I mean here are enough other idiots like damien etc. who post countless - or rather useless - threads for every **** cuz they r too dumb to whisper, makin quests, and so on. just annoying..

Jim_Morrison
11-28-2007, 11:54
[QUOTE=~Damien~;6867062]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Coming from an almost 40 year old that still lives with his mom? I remember at work how you played CO all day and walked around every 30 minutes to look like your doing something. Of course you met me irl we worked together for a couple months, that place was a hole I started going to college soon after, so i'm glad they let me off that job sucked. LOL You just made my day. :) And i'm sorry but that comes off really ga.y a guy should never say "your not all that" to another guy, that is something a chick says. Lets see... nope none of my hot girlfriends have ever said that to me so your opinion is g.ay + garbage.
QUOTE]
haha iam 34 almost 35 have i ever lied to any in this game about my age ? I dunt live with mom,they live with me.Id tell you the story but it dunt start with ONCE UPON A TIME so i know you cant follow along.Yeah work here is a hole and you did work a few months doin one the ****tiest jobs here cause you could noty handle the harder stuff.Damn you was told take the garbage out and you cried about that cause the little drizzle of rain would ruin your hair.IAm happy that you started college after you left here iam always one to encourage higher learning is too bad though you dropped out and havnt gone for awhile.Duno how i made your day when i know you dunt go to college now.As for your hot girlfirends hahaha ur a fool when was your last GF ? Now come back tell all your age and where you live still ok.Thanks though for sayin i still live with my mom,is exactly what that person said who called me out. Tell your friends or yourself to grow up is only a game.To wanna meet and fight is so highschool.
btw all me at work= boss ,Triton= minion so of course he be upset he had get dirty while i have nice clean job.and lots do know i tg at work. ping sucks to play.

Ronny/Shim
11-28-2007, 11:58
oh well ;~

Sotnos
11-28-2007, 12:32
the point is that someone in this band died, he can post if he wants, people may not like it. but oh well. he died of asthma, and not from "being emo and ODing".

STUPID STUPID thread to flame people in.

im sure if one of your best friend died, you would have the worst day ever.

you guys have the nerve to diss a guy who passed away from asthma, other dead rappers, and other people, especially in this thread.

~Damien~
11-28-2007, 12:51
[QUOTE=~Damien~;6867062]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

QUOTE]
haha iam 34 almost 35 have i ever lied to any in this game about my age ? I dunt live with mom,they live with me.Id tell you the story but it dunt start with ONCE UPON A TIME so i know you cant follow along.Yeah work here is a hole and you did work a few months doin one the ****tiest jobs here cause you could noty handle the harder stuff.Damn you was told take the garbage out and you cried about that cause the little drizzle of rain would ruin your hair.IAm happy that you started college after you left here iam always one to encourage higher learning is too bad though you dropped out and havnt gone for awhile.Duno how i made your day when i know you dunt go to college now.As for your hot girlfirends hahaha ur a fool when was your last GF ? Now come back tell all your age and where you live still ok.Thanks though for sayin i still live with my mom,is exactly what that person said who called me out. Tell your friends or yourself to grow up is only a game.To wanna meet and fight is so highschool.
btw all me at work= boss ,Triton= minion so of course he be upset he had get dirty while i have nice clean job.and lots do know i tg at work. ping sucks to play.

lol I didn't drop out I took the year off and i'm going back next year. You don't know me only what tyson tells you and your all gonna be in the hospital for chronic cig smokin lol I got a sexy girl, I hardly chill with tyson anymore he doesn't know **** about me hes too busy havin sex with bald cocaine snortin man-like lookin *****es he works with and I hope you show him I said this. :) I travel to places year round like hawii/florda/vegas and your makin up stories about me not wantin to take garbage out in the rain? :confused: That's just sad, never happened man only reason I stayed in that dump so long was cause I hardly did anything and potter was chillin. LOL I saw you askin him for a weed hook up on co that's a laugh. That was pretty funny though "Id tell you the story but it dunt start with ONCE UPON A TIME so i know you cant follow along." Still though you can't knock the hustle *****.

Jim_Morrison
11-28-2007, 13:34
[QUOTE=Jim_Morrison;6867989]

lol I didn't drop out I took the year off and i'm going back next year. You don't know me only what tyson tells you and your all gonna be in the hospital for chronic cig smokin lol I got a sexy girl, I hardly chill with tyson anymore he doesn't know **** about me hes too busy havin sex with bald cocaine snortin man-like lookin *****es he works with and I hope you show him I said this. :) I travel to places year round like hawii/florda/vegas and your makin up stories about me not wantin to take garbage out in the rain? :confused: That's just sad, never happened man only reason I stayed in that dump so long was cause I hardly did anything and potter was chillin. LOL I saw you askin him for a weed hook up on co that's a laugh. That was pretty funny though "Id tell you the story but it dunt start with ONCE UPON A TIME so i know you cant follow along." Still though you can't knock the hustle *****.

I said dropped out or havnt gone for awhile,meanin i wasnt sure of the reason why.Tyson didnt tell me nothing,I was readin forums awhile ago and you said you where goin to college.I didnt know this and being curious i said does Braun go college, and reply was he did.I didnt dig deeper to see why.No i wunt show him there is no need that is your opinion and your entitled to that. But i will say if you wanna go with personal stuff then ill use all i do know.I said to you once and ill remind you again,This is a game.I have always played a game here not a game of life. I know the road i traveled and you dunt. I moved out when i was 19 .Out meaning outta house outta City outta Province.Last that i know of you where still at home as well , So unless that has changed then u cant say crap.U dunt even have game, how can you have hustle ?

~Damien~
11-28-2007, 13:43
[QUOTE=~Damien~;6868534]

I said dropped out or havnt gone for awhile,meanin i wasnt sure of the reason why.Tyson didnt tell me nothing,I was readin forums awhile ago and you said you where goin to college.I didnt know this and being curious i said does Braun go college, and reply was he did.I didnt dig deeper to see why.No i wunt show him there is no need that is your opinion and your entitled to that. But i will say if you wanna go with personal stuff then ill use all i do know.I said to you once and ill remind you again,This is a game.I have always played a game here not a game of life. I know the road i traveled and you dunt. I moved out when i was 19 .Out meaning outta house outta City outta Province.Last that i know of you where still at home as well , So unless that has changed then u cant say crap.U dunt even have game, how can you have hustle ?

You started talkin **** don't pretend I started it. For 2 years I pushed an O a day, I got mad game and I lay it down QUITE flat. You know only what you think you know about me irl and nothing more. You tryna tell me I aint **** who the **** are you *****? YOU aint ****, ***** i'm the ****. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sotnos
11-28-2007, 14:07
obivously you guys are illiterate morons.

KEEP FLAMING, YOU LOOK COOL!!!!

Jim_Morrison
11-28-2007, 14:31
the point is that someone in this band died, he can post if he wants, people may not like it. but oh well. he died of asthma, and not from "being emo and ODing".

STUPID STUPID thread to flame people in.

im sure if one of your best friend died, you would have the worst day ever.

you guys have the nerve to diss a guy who passed away from asthma, other dead rappers, and other people, especially in this thread.

Question.If he died from asthma would it have been in his sleep? Or would he have not been awake during the attack ?My brother was always woken up i do think.If this is the case then he would have had the most terrible death and not peaceful in his sleep like some would think.

Jim_Morrison
11-28-2007, 14:41
[QUOTE=Jim_Morrison;6868977]

You started talkin **** don't pretend I started it. For 2 years I pushed an O a day, I got mad game and I lay it down QUITE flat. You know only what you think you know about me irl and nothing more. You tryna tell me I aint **** who the **** are you *****? YOU aint ****, ***** i'm the ****. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I dunt really care about you irl. The only reason we still comunicate is because of this game.So game related lookin at my charecter list iam a weeeeeeeee tad bit ahead of you u are just still noob

Sotnos
11-28-2007, 14:48
Question.If he died from asthma would it have been in his sleep? Or would he have not been awake during the attack ?My brother was always woken up i do think.If this is the case then he would have had the most terrible death and not peaceful in his sleep like some would think.

yeah he died in his sleep from asthma. i have asthma too and ive woken up with severe asthma. it happened just last night to me lol

~Damien~
11-28-2007, 16:52
[QUOTE=~Damien~;6869075]

I dunt really care about you irl. The only reason we still comunicate is because of this game.So game related lookin at my charecter list iam a weeeeeeeee tad bit ahead of you u are just still noob

Yeah your tro is a lil bit better, you got a lil more potency. But it will only takes me a few months for me to reach 130 and wield my majestic spear. That is why you unallied 300 and joined mech the botting douche because you showed us no respect, just like anti you sit on your high tro seat and think you are better but I laugh when you sit there as a ghost in gw looking at the water tao who will no longer revive you. Now we are allies with es and they show us the respect your douch bags never did. I won't be helping your unorganized circus of an army in gw ever again, vibe won last weekend, do you really think you can do it twice? :cool: I guess only time will tell.

TheEternal
11-28-2007, 23:27
Damn you REALLY owned those rappers, a little snot nosed emo just OWNED all those platinum selling artists. Your a *** right? o.o
Your so ignorant i'm not even gonna bother explaining how stupid you are to someone so stupid. Keep thinking your smart up in that close minded fist sized brain of yours emo cause everyone real is laughing at you. ^.^ You know nothing about rap only what you've read and been told, your opinion is useless i've heard your kind of nonsense before and that is why you listen to ****ty bands.

I'm not an "emo", actually... I don't listen to "emo" music, nor do I dress in "emo" fashion. I listen to any and all forms of music, my favourite being classical... Shocking, no? Some of the best bands in the world, however, in my view, would be Queen and The Beatles. I can see how you'd view them as "emo" bands, though... Oh, wait... You can't! Also, I have great respect for TuPac, as his music was good, with a real message in it. Modern rappers are just bull****ters who talk about pimping hoes, slapping *****es up, and shooting people. I've respect for the old-school rappers who were trying to say something. Not this modern-day bling-obsessed bunch of poser wannabes.

Recently I've been listening to bands like Leftover Crack, System of a Down, and other such bands. Also, recently, I've been quite into Grindcore-style music. Why? I don't know, my girlfriend put it on in the car a few months back and I quite enjoyed it! Again, can you dare to lump such bands into the "emo" music scene?

I've also listened to what I believe some would call "emo" music, and some of it is actually pretty good. It all depends on the mood you're in whilst listening to it, to be honest. Sure, some is just a bunch of cry-babies talking about how crap life is... This is so similar to many rappers out there, though, so a fan of rappers specifically, well, they should feel quite close to "emo" music fans, not so distant.

Now hush, you just got owned quite severely. :(

Godwho
11-29-2007, 00:06
righttttttt....

death is part of life, Stop crying and worry about your own death, I wonder how u would die.............:p

Ronny/Shim
11-29-2007, 00:08
righttttttt....

death is part of life, Stop crying and worry about your own death, I wonder how u would die.............:p

Hope not die by an 1vs1 in conquer while my enemy say "YOU CHEATTER" and call me alot of things + insulting.. =x

Godwho
11-29-2007, 00:21
Hope not die by an 1vs1 in conquer while my enemy say "YOU CHEATTER" and call me alot of things + insulting.. =x

Im a cheatter? hahaha , yes i do make fun of u cuz I can see your nasty looking face getting piss when i lash yo a.ss down. :p

TheEternal
11-29-2007, 00:22

Haha, you just made me think of something funny...

Imagine some fat person gets really angry that he died on CO, and has a heart attack in real life.

Owned in real life, on a game. Hahaha. :D

Godwho
11-29-2007, 00:33
Haha, you just made me think of something funny...

Imagine some fat person gets really angry that he died on CO, and has a heart attack in real life.

Owned in real life, on a game. Hahaha. :D

U got some fu.cked up avatar man, are u stupid or something .lol looks like you're emo... if ur talking about me, U thoughts are wrong. but i am trying to get fat....lol

TheEternal
11-29-2007, 00:49
U got some fu.cked up avatar man, are u stupid or something .lol looks like you're emo... if ur talking about me, U thoughts are wrong. but i am trying to get fat....lol

No, the word "imagine" was put there for a reason.

I was making a joke based on a hypothetical situation in which a fat person got killed in CO, got angry because of it, and then had a heart attack, subsequently dying due to it.

The avatar was put there to scare someone. I forget who. I've just not yet changed it.

How does that avatar make me look "emo"? It's... just freaky. o.O

People these days throw the label "emo" onto anything and everything. It's weird, and lame.

Godwho
11-29-2007, 00:57
No, the word "imagine" was put there for a reason.

I was making a joke based on a hypothetical situation in which a fat person got killed in CO, got angry because of it, and then had a heart attack, subsequently dying due to it.

The avatar was put there to scare someone. I forget who. I've just not yet changed it.

How does that avatar make me look "emo"? It's... just freaky. o.O

People these days throw the label "emo" onto anything and everything. It's weird, and lame.

whats with the big words u trying to use? trying to impress someone ..hahaha

SOrry I didht went to school, i cant read what are those words please o.o

TheEternal
11-29-2007, 00:58
whats with the big words u trying to use? trying to impress someone ..hahaha :rolleyes:

No... This is just how I always type/speak. Sorry, would you prefer I dumbed myself down for you?

Godwho
11-29-2007, 01:03
No... This is just how I always type/speak. Sorry, would you prefer I dumbed myself down for you? yes please , it would help me a real lot Sir o.o . lol

deim~v.5
11-29-2007, 01:11
yes please , it would help me a real lot Sir o.o . lol
You know you just offended yourself right?

Sotnos
11-29-2007, 01:19
seriously all you guys are ****ing morons. it SHOWS you cant give the ****ing respet for someone. especially the condolences of a death. immature idiots.

and whatever you want or will say about me, i dont give a **** because i know your immature and cant stop FLAMING after being asked not to out of RESPECT [something you guys may never learn] _|_

TheEternal
11-29-2007, 01:30
seriously all you guys are ****ing morons. it SHOWS you cant give the ****ing respet for someone. especially the condolences of a death. immature idiots.

and whatever you want or will say about me, i dont give a **** because i know your immature and cant stop FLAMING after being asked not to out of RESPECT [something you guys may never learn] _|_

I wasn't flaming, I was explaining how the death of this musician is something sad that should be treated as such. It's the other idiots who are flaming, saying his death means nothing because he was part of an "emo" band...

I wont call the people talking about the thousands of others who die each day idiots, because they're just being world-conscious, but it is still not needed in this thread really, as I was trying to explain to them.

(I will concede, however, to the fact that this should've been in the Off-Topic forum atleast.)

Godwho
11-29-2007, 04:04
You know you just offended yourself right?

yeh...lol dont matter bud

Ronny/Shim
11-29-2007, 04:28
Im a cheatter? hahaha , yes i do make fun of u cuz I can see your nasty looking face getting piss when i lash yo a.ss down. :p

AHHA do you think so? =]
I really don't care of what I'm called, if you being this stubborness when I'm playing I just look and think, one else stupid noob crying again.. lets filter, and the nasty looking face getting piss isn't me and yes you because you're not smart enough to just shut up and probably keep insulting me even if I don't reply.. =]
But really, I don't care though.

~Damien~
11-29-2007, 10:02
godwho doesn't use aimbot he is not a cheater.

theeternal is a noob with a ga.y emo ass avator and a bigger emo sig, a lil noob that thinks hes big and tries to act cool on forums by typing a bunch of nonsense.

godwho lets pk that little worm in game. :cool:

<PrO>
11-29-2007, 10:17
R.I.P to the person who lost his life,im sure you will get over it...People are so imature these days...
It truely disgusts me,ill probably get flamed for just saying Rest In Peace to a dead dudes fan...

Fudges-Archer
11-29-2007, 15:40

i didnt write any of that except the part below the -----
if you werent stupid as sh it and took the time to read it it says its from hawthorne heights....dumbass

Jim_Morrison
11-29-2007, 16:21
godwho does use aimbot he is a cheater.

godwho is a noob with a ga.y emo ass avator and a bigger emo sig, a lil noob that thinks hes big and tries to act cool on forums by typing a bunch of nonsense.

godwho is noob lets pk that little worm in game. :cool:

is this why you joined his side ? :rolleyes::cool:

TheEternal
11-30-2007, 13:13
theeternal is a noob with a ga.y emo ass avator and a bigger emo sig, a lil noob that thinks hes big and tries to act cool on forums by typing a bunch of nonsense.

The avatar is from a movie, and no, it's not an "emo" movie, if there's even such a thing.

The signature is a quote from a song by John Lennon / (Sir) Paul McCartney.

Two members of the band The Beatles, which again, is not an "emo" band...

Grow up, and learn a thing or two... Or just go away, because you're incredibly tedious, and so very boring. We all tire of you.

--

Also, yes, I am a newbie to CO, this is not something to be ashamed of.

In fact, it's more shameful to say you've been here for years. ;)

Everyone starts out as a newbie, only a few stop BEING newbies.

You never stopped, ever. It really shows in the way you act.

Jim_Morrison
11-30-2007, 14:36
[QUOTE=Fudges-Archer;6855354]EDIT - I'm closing this thread, because all it seems to be doing is causing flame wars.
I thank Sotnos, TheEternal, Jim Morrison, Obsidian, VendettaEUP, Jizzus, Starshine, and Deim~v.5
for being respectful and not saying "who cares hes emo" etc. I know many people are dieing besides this guy, but i'm not saying they don't matter. I'm saying this was someone who i enjoyed listening to play guitar and i will truly miss him. I am sorry for anyone who was offended by this thread...
__________________________________________________ _______________
Well i never did listen to there music,i dunt think.Even still he did something he grew up dreaming to do.I hope.I dunt play guitat are drums, but i do love music,hence my game name.When you posted this i was goin to add that a singer from a band back in my teens days passed on as well... Kevin Debrow,
was found dead last sunday morning.Was lead singer for the band Quite Riot.But well seing how people treat others here i left it.Anyhoo for us life goes on enjoy it while its here. cheers.