PDA

View Full Version : I quit active play

Camz
11-25-2007, 15:27
I quit active play cause I really don't have much time anymore. It's time to start back intense training to try get back on the national under 20 track and field club. Since march this year I've been recovering from a serious abdominal injury I got during a 200 metre dash, which is the only reason I had alot of spare time to play conquer since I couldnt train anymore.

But now after a long day at college, training, then chillin with friends and family or partying, not much time left to play conquer much anymore. I'll just be in training grounds or pking occasionally, so i'll let my older brother and irl friends play my account.

Good luck to all friends in game, and even enemies cause remember its just that (a game) don't take it to seriously or let it get in the way of more important things irl.

:D bless

space
11-25-2007, 15:32
I quit active play cause I really don't have much time anymore. It's time to start back intense training to try get back on the national under 20 track and field club. Since march this year I've been recovering from a serious abdominal injury I got during a 200 metre dash, which is the only reason I had alot of spare time to play conquer since I couldnt train anymore.

But now after a long day at college, training, then chillin with friends and family or partying, not much time left to play conquer much anymore. I'll just be in training grounds or pking occasionally, so i'll let my older brother and irl friends play my account.

Good luck to all friends in game, and remember its just that (a game) don't take it to seriously or let it get in the way of more important things irl.

Good luck with ur track and field man. I didnt know all dem scenes happen to u irl. Hope you recovered well and blaze up dem azz in track and field. Bless up urself. :)

Sum0
11-25-2007, 15:43

Good luck to all friends in game, and even enemies cause remember its just that (a game) don't take it to seriously or let it get in the way of more important things irl.

o.o"....j000 will come on msn or i rape u pls

VendettaEUP
11-25-2007, 15:48

Just dont come back with 19 bulk packs, k?

Good luck to you, and I mean that. I don't say good things often, so take it to heart.

hrhr.

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
11-25-2007, 16:05
Good luck bro... you should giveme all your gear for the time being xD

DanceWithArrows
11-25-2007, 19:36
o.o i do the 400m run in my town. best time: 1:01

sonrisa
11-26-2007, 02:29
sonrisa Is Having one hope the Camz Is Making very good in the current events of the track pls. With Thanks To Play games!! :D

DroryN
11-26-2007, 02:46
Good Luck in RL man -- I'll miss yellin at you for reminder of DIS:D
come and visit now and then k?:(

DaRkTrO
11-28-2007, 02:23
Gl man, don't let that scum shotcaller use your account