PDA

View Full Version : Garcia Clearly Hacking (VIDEO INSIDE)

Fudges-Archer
11-23-2007, 09:31
Kills me in the quest area and when i try to pk him again, he hacks (or does a good job of making it look like hacking) and i cant fb him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jmsaPydf4E

I'm tired of people like this getting away with hacking, while people like ArchRaptor get jailed for no reason. Do the crime and dont do the time??

Maddhatter56
11-23-2007, 09:37
Kills me in the quest area and when i try to pk him again, he hacks (or does a good job of making it look like hacking) and i cant fb him.

No problem with Ping or Fps, so id say yea

Zero18
11-23-2007, 10:33

I'm tired of people like this getting away with hacking, while people like ArchRaptor get jailed for no reason. Do the crime and dont do the time??

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the surface he was on (that bridge thing) is one where you cannot fb him. Notice how you directed him, though. Also, you cannot fb anyone who is sitting on stairs (such as in MC)

Btw, I was the one on Momo when you asked for help :p

Fudges-Archer
11-23-2007, 10:36
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the surface he was on (that bridge thing) is one where you cannot fb him. Notice how you directed him, though. Also, you cannot fb anyone who is sitting on stairs (such as in MC)

Btw, I was the one on Momo when you asked for help :p

actually its the third time it happened, and the other times he was sitting slightly above the Hauberk guy and i could not hit him. he was on flat ground as well. coincidence? o.o i think not lol

Sum0
11-23-2007, 10:38
jajajaj o.o" HAX!!!!!...was funny to watch tho..lol...even tho it isnt any hack ..

Zero18
11-23-2007, 10:41
actually its the third time it happened, and the other times he was sitting slightly above the Hauberk guy and i could not hit him. he was on flat ground as well. coincidence? o.o i think not lol

Well, there aren't any hacks to be inpervious to physical attacks like that. The closest thing to that would be summoning bat, which Garcia might have done though you didn't notice it. Also, isnt Hauberk in tc, which would mean you can't pk him?

YouzY
11-23-2007, 10:42
Theres hax what makes you not hittable? O.O

and why didnt you use cyclone when u went directing? :/

Zero18
11-23-2007, 10:44

If that was the case, there wouldn't even be CO, since everyone would get their hands on it and TQ wouldn't do **** to patch it ;o

YouzY
11-23-2007, 10:45
If that was the case, there wouldn't even be CO, since everyone would get their hands on it and TQ wouldn't do **** to patch it ;o

I like ur avatar <3

Sum0
11-23-2007, 10:48
I like ur avatar <3
i made it o.o" :D...and teh brown paid with his virginity pls o.o"

YouzY
11-23-2007, 10:54
i made it o.o" :D...and teh brown paid with his virginity pls o.o"

i thought roxy made it =x she made for me too :F

Sum0
11-23-2007, 10:55
i thought roxy made it =x she made for me too :F

yeh roxy makes nice avatarz also :)..but she wouldnt charge teh brown for his virginity as i did :D

Fudges-Archer
11-23-2007, 10:55
Well, there aren't any hacks to be inpervious to physical attacks like that. The closest thing to that would be summoning bat, which Garcia might have done though you didn't notice it. Also, isnt Hauberk in tc, which would mean you can't pk him?

no Haberk follows you to the quest area which u can pk in. and on the vid u can see he didnt summon it. idk what it is. hopefully TQ will see it and decice what they think it is =\

Zero18
11-23-2007, 10:59

and why didnt you use cyclone when u went directing? :/

no Haberk follows you to the quest area which u can pk in. and on the vid u can see he didnt summon it. idk what it is. hopefully TQ will see it and decice what they think it is =\

Dude, look at my first post lol

Your video is invalid because there is an explanation as to why that happened... =\

Fudges-Archer
11-23-2007, 11:02
Dude, look at my first post lol

Your video is invalid because there is an explanation as to why that happened... =\

so to get tq to actually do something about it i hav to catch him while hes not on a bridge...***. i know its not because he was on a bridge, because it happened 5 minutes before that while he was on a flat surface

YouzY
11-23-2007, 11:09
i tried it and i can land a scentsowrd everytime on that spot lol

DanceWithArrows
11-23-2007, 13:36
j00 is not duroy k. what did u do to him =O dont tell me the REAL Duroy is tied up in your basement naked

(Since most people take my jokes as insults, I will say in all posts, when I am making a joke, that it is, in fact, a joke)

Quickfire
11-23-2007, 14:33
sry but thats not a speedhack...if you ss/fb in the air u teleport on someone else screen. same thing applys to taos...notice after ur dead and he jumped again he didnt teleport to the ground...not taking sides just stating my knowledge

Zero18
11-23-2007, 15:00
I just reviewed the video and while it seems like you fbed at him, your mouse was not near his shadow, which explains why you missed.

Also, youzy, did you try this in the SAME EXACT positions?

Orenda
11-23-2007, 15:34
Or maybe your screen was bugged? Like sometimes how someone looks like they're on one spot but they're actually like one spot away. For example sometimes when you try to sit on someone they say your not sitting on them. You gotta go out of the screen, so it clears and shows the correct positions. I'm just guessing ;o

VaUx
11-23-2007, 16:30

hahaha funny :D
noob:o

Jim_Morrison
11-23-2007, 18:52
errr ummm eeeee i duno iam just drunk,wanted say hi is all.dunt really care garcia sucks is all that matters

Jim_Morrison
11-23-2007, 18:54

U suck too.Go to people botjailed ur name comes up alot bessona and such.David or w/e. u do suck is all.P.M.S hahah pretty messy **** in botjail huh ?

VaUx
11-23-2007, 19:06
U suck too.Go to people botjailed ur name comes up alot bessona and such.David or w/e. u do suck is all.P.M.S hahah pretty messy **** in botjail huh ?

poor noob, like u in last GW only kill me with aim and when i owd u in gc,,, remember?:D
so shut up :cool:

Zero18
11-23-2007, 23:38
errr ummm eeeee i duno iam just drunk,wanted say hi is all.dunt really care garcia sucks is all that matters

Are you not a father irl?

Fudges-Archer
11-23-2007, 23:40

Your pathetic. You really think i give a s h i t if you call me a noob? Just because I have a life makes me a noob? Damn. I'm a noob. How about this. You need to get a life. Noob means nothing to me anymore. The definition of noob - Newbie/noob is a slang term for a newcomer to online gaming or an Internet activity. It can also be used for any other activity in whose context a somewhat clueless newcomer could exist. It can have derogatory connotations, but is also often used for descriptive purposes only, without a value judgment. I am not clueless. I have played this game for a long time, therefore i am not a newcomer. Heres another thought, dumbass, learn what things mean before saying them. =) pwnd. ty have a nice day.

Fudges-Archer
11-23-2007, 23:45
Oh. And also, VaUx. Tell your f ucking guildies what an ally is, because obviously THECHAMP has no idea. Allys don't sit on someone elses drop (which by the way was a stupid drumstick), and then attack them so they can ensure that they will get it.

Fudges-Archer
11-24-2007, 00:18
One last thing, VaUx. Botting and caught into jail for it. Hmm. Yet i'm the noob? I play fair. I don't cheat like you. So really, who's the noob in this case?

TriSinDetta
11-24-2007, 00:35

How she suck Jim? Whens the last time you won guildwar (HINT: You were in elitesquad)

And second you been to botjail to. Great point Jim. Please post when your not drinking :P

Go bolts ^^

fireTama
11-24-2007, 05:11
Its not a hack. See when u enter guild area and u dont move, people cant hit u. Apperantly he just logged in so u couldnt hit him. After like 10 secs u can hit him.

VaUx
11-24-2007, 06:03
One last thing, VaUx. Botting and caught into jail for it. Hmm. Yet i'm the noob? I play fair. I don't cheat like you. So really, who's the noob in this case?

haha, 3 posts... u love me noob :p

Fudges-Archer
11-24-2007, 12:07
haha, 3 posts... u love me noob :p

mhmm theres the word again. i already told you i dont care if you call me that. i play fair, you dont. end of story. when my name comes up in the bot jail thread then you have the right to call me a noob

VaUx
11-24-2007, 14:02
mhmm theres the word again. i already told you i dont care if you call me that. i play fair, you dont. end of story. when my name comes up in the bot jail thread then you have the right to call me a noob

my name is VaUx, u see that? :D

Zero18
11-24-2007, 15:59
Ok, I'm making a concluding statement. No offense to either side: There IS NO hack to become invisible like that. There are a couple of logical counter examples to your theory, Fudge.

Other then that, stop ****ing fighting.

Ronny/Shim
11-24-2007, 18:37
Ok, I'm making a concluding statement. No offense to either side: There IS NO hack to become invisible like that. There are a couple of logical counter examples to your theory, Fudge.

Other then that, stop ****ing fighting.

Hm I can tell you something that bugs the screen, not saying where is it because I didn't watch the movie, but seems he's where no one can reach.. np, if you use speed hack and jump nearly there your skin bugs but in real he's in an other coordinate somewhere nearly there... I saw alot guroma and almost all taiosts doing speed hack against me, well oliver, lucifer and firelord I can say they not ;~